Shabbat Message For July 20, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 20, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

BLESSINGS FOR OBEDIENCE ARE WONDROUS,

BUT

THE CURSE FOR DEFYING THE CREATOR IS HELL

Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god:

Psalm 16:4

Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth:

for the LORD hath spoken,

I have nourished and brought up children,

and they have rebelled against me.

Isaiah 1:2

Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity,

a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters:

they have forsaken the LORD,

they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger,

they are gone away backward.

[5] Why should ye be stricken any more?

ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick,

and the whole heart faint.

Isaiah 1:4,5

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD;

Because thou hast forgotten me,

and cast me behind thy back,

therefore bear thou also thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.

Ezekiel 23:35

The LORD is the true God, he is the living God,

and an everlasting king:

at his wrath the earth shall tremble,

and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Thus shall ye say unto them,

The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth,

even they shall perish from the earth,

and from under these heavens.

Jeremiah 10:10,11

There is nothing more important for us than knowing what “Thus Saith the LORD” and the WORD of GOD. Since the BEGINNING of time, mankind has defied the CREATOR, provoked HIM, and committed great abominations against HIM. And only a meager few have Feared HIM to follow HIS LAWS of Righteousness.

O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, THAT IT MIGHT BE WELL WITH THEM, AND WITH THEIR CHILDREN FOR EVER!   Deuteronomy 5:29

The LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. And IT SHALL BE OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, IF WE OBSERVE TO DO ALL THESE COMMANDMENTS BEFORE THE LORD OUR GOD, AS HE HATH COMMANDED US.   Deuteronomy 6:24,25

The MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD has been gone from HIS Holy Place in Jerusalem for 2,400 years, i.e., ever since HE scattered HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel from HIS Land of Israel to serve their enemies. You see, the Children of Israel thought they could live forever in GOD’s Land of Milk and Honey, but HE warned them countless times to take heed to worship ONLY HIM and to live and do HIS Book of the Law – HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments for as long as they lived on HIS Earth.  

“These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, ALL THE DAYS THAT YE LIVE UPON THE EARTH.   Deuteronomy 12:1

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. THIS BOOK OF THE LAW shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Joshua 1:7,8

But the Israelites wanted to follow the false gods of the heathens and observe their customs, and this they did in GOD’s Holy Land until HE scattered them into the “Four Corners” of the Earth. Today, we take part in over 40,000 different Christian denominations – none of which were ordained by the CREATOR. That which HE Commanded of us is but ONE MANNER of Serving and Worshipping HIM, and by keeping HIS LAW we enjoy HIS Blessings innumerable.

YE SHALL HAVE ONE MANNER OF LAW, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.”   Leviticus 24:22

YE SHALL THEREFORE KEEP ALL MY STATUTES, AND ALL MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM: THAT THE LAND, WHITHER I BRING YOU TO DWELL THEREIN, SPUE YOU NOT OUT. And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.”   Leviticus 20:22 - 24

It shall come to pass, IF THOU WILT NOT HEARKEN UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO OBSERVE TO DO ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES which I command thee this day; THAT ALL THESE CURSES SHALL COME UPON THEE, AND OVERTAKE THEE:”   Deuteronomy 28:15

I SAID, I WOULD SCATTER THEM INTO CORNERS, I WOULD MAKE THE REMEMBRANCE OF THEM TO CEASE FROM AMONG MEN:”   Deuteronomy 32:26

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

GOD DID NOT LIE. HE kept HIS WORD to cast us into the hands of the heathen (our enemies), all because our forefathers flatly refused to obey the CREATOR GOD that lovingly gave them HIS Land, wealth, gold, silver, power, and protection against their enemies.

I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.   Leviticus 26:33

I HAVE FORSAKEN MINE HOUSE, I HAVE LEFT MINE HERITAGE; I HAVE GIVEN THE DEARLY BELOVED OF MY SOUL INTO THE HAND OF HER ENEMIES. Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it.”   Jeremiah 12:7,8

I HAVE WOUNDED THEE WITH THE WOUND OF AN ENEMY, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased. Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I have done these things unto thee.   Jeremiah 30:14,15

Therefore, let’s really give all the above Scripture the attention it really and truly deserves! Clearly the ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD wants HIS Beloved Israelites and all People living and doing HIS WAYS of Righteousness. But just as GOD’s rebellious Israelites turned to other gods, so also have people who live today turned to worshipping gods, idols, images, and even a man, namely JC, the god of the “New Testament”. We can delude ourselves, and say that the worship of JC is not the same thing, but if people bow down and pray to this man-god, then that is exactly what generates the WRATH of GOD!

“In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, BURNING INCENSE UNTO OTHER gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? Have ye forgotten the wickedness of your fathers, and the wickedness of the kings of Judah, and the wickedness of their wives, and your own wickedness, and the wickedness of your wives, which they have committed in the land of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem? THEY ARE NOT HUMBLED EVEN UNTO THIS DAY, NEITHER HAVE THEY FEARED, NOR WALKED IN MY LAW, NOR IN MY STATUTES, THAT I SET BEFORE YOU AND BEFORE YOUR FATHERS. Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will set my face against you for evil, and to cut off all Judah. Jeremiah 44:8 - 11

GOD SPAKE ALL THESE WORDS, SAYING, I AM THE LORD THY GOD, WHICH HAVE BROUGHT THEE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, OUT OF THE HOUSE OF BONDAGE. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.”   Exodus 20:1 – 6

Yes, I know the “New Testament” teaches and preaches the worship of the “Son of God”, but is he really a “Son of God”? The CREATOR GOD speaks about HIS Chosen and Covenant People (HIS Firstborn-Ex.4:22), the Children of Israel throughout the “Old Testament”, but HE has never, ever mentioned this so-called “Son of God” not even once!

The CREATOR GOD chose Abram and changed HIS Name to Abraham. The CREATOR GOD named Isaac. The CREATOR GOD changed Jacob’s name to Israel. The CREATOR GOD told Moses to come up to HIM into the mount, and be there: and HE gave him tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which HE wrote to teach the Children of Israel”. The CREATOR GOD chose Moses to lead HIS People, Israel, out of Egypt. After Moses did not Sanctify the GOD of Israel, HE told him that Joshua would lead the Children of Israel into the Land of Canaan. The CREATOR GOD said David was a man after HIS Own Heart and made him King of Israel. The CREATOR GOD told HIS Servant King David that his son, Solomon, would build HIS Temple for HIS Holy Name. The CREATOR GOD told King David that HE would raise up his Seed to reign over HIS Kingdom of Israel. The CREATOR GOD said that HIS Covenant of Life and Peace is with the Tribe of Levi, and that the “Law of Truth” is in their mouth, for Levi is the “Messenger of the LORD of HOSTS”. The CREATOR GOD sent visions to HIS Prophets for the Nation of Israel. The CREATOR GOD said that HE would send HIS prophet Elijah before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. BUT, as much as some of us ignore all these facts, the Truth is that the CREATOR GOD never mentioned JC’s name and much less chose him for any reason whatsoever. Thus, because the CREATOR GOD never mentioned JC nor introduced him to anyone, he would be considered a “Strange God”.

If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.”   Psalm 44:20,21

Moreover, Our GOD of Israel was so serious about punishing us for not keeping HIS Book of the Law (Genesis-Deuteronomy) that HE Commanded that we neither add to it nor take from it. The “New Testament” writers, like our wicked forefathers, cast GOD’s LAW behind them. These writers even lied saying that the CREATOR GOD’s Righteous LAW is ended and replaced with JC (Romans 10:4). Why would the Righteous and Holy GOD of absolute GOODNESS and PERFECTION want people to stop living according to HIS WAYS of Righteousness and start worshipping an impotent man?

Besides, the CREATOR has even said that HE will “MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

“Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you. YE SHALL NOT ADD UNTO THE WORD WHICH I COMMAND YOU, NEITHER SHALL YE DIMINISH OUGHT FROM IT, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.”   Deuteronomy 4:1,2

And not under any circumstances are we to forsake the CREATOR GOD of Israel or HIS LAWS for HE ALONE is Our GOD, and it is HIS LAW that makes us a Righteous Nation worthy of serving HIM. Also, we should know that the worship of the “New Testament” man-god cannot make anyone Righteous. I cannot stress enough that Righteousness is only accomplished through living and doing GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness.

THE LORD SAID UNTO MOSES, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.   Exodus 24:12

“And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, WRITTEN WITH THE FINGER OF GOD.   Exodus 31:18

“What nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?   Deuteronomy 4:8

THE LAW OF THE LORD IS PERFECT, CONVERTING THE SOUL: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.”   Psalm 19:7 - 11

To the law and to the testimony: IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO THIS WORD, IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.   Isaiah 8:20

AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN, WE MUST KEEP GOD’s LAW OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

THE SLAVE TRADE OF BLACKS KIDNAPPED OUT OF AFRICA AND SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD CAN BE FOUND IN DEUTERONOMY 28TH CHAPTER:

“Thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, TO GO AFTER OTHER gods TO SERVE THEM.

But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO OBSERVE TO DO ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, UNTIL THOU BE DESTROYED, AND UNTIL THOU PERISH QUICKLY; BECAUSE OF THE WICKEDNESS OF THY DOINGS, WHEREBY THOU HAST FORSAKEN ME.

The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt…whereof thou canst not be healed.

And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be ONLY OPPRESSED AND CRUSHED ALWAY:

The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for THEY SHALL GO INTO CAPTIVITY.

THE STRANGER THAT IS WITHIN THEE shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he SHALL BE THE HEAD, AND THOU SHALT BE THE TAIL.

MOREOVER ALL THESE CURSES SHALL COME UPON THEE, AND SHALL PURSUE THEE, AND OVERTAKE THEE, TILL THOU BE DESTROYED; BECAUSE THOU HEARKENEDST NOT UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES WHICH HE COMMANDED THEE:

And they shall be upon thee for a SIGN AND FOR A WONDER, and upon thy seed for ever.

BECAUSE THOU SERVEDST NOT THE LORD THY GOD with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

THEREFORE SHALT THOU SERVE THINE ENEMIES WHICH THE LORD SHALL SEND AGAINST THEE, IN HUNGER, AND IN THIRST, AND IN NAKEDNESS, AND IN WANT OF ALL THINGS: AND HE SHALL PUT A YOKE OF IRON UPON THY NECK, UNTIL HE HAVE DESTROYED THEE.

The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

IF THOU WILT NOT OBSERVE TO DO ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;

Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and SORE SICKNESSES, AND OF LONG CONTINUANCE.

MOREOVER HE WILL BRING UPON THEE ALL THE DISEASES OF EGYPT, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

ALSO EVERY SICKNESS, AND EVERY PLAGUE, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; BECAUSE THOU WOULDEST NOT OBEY THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD.

And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and THERE THOU SHALT SERVE OTHER gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

SO, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SO CURSED THAT THEY LOST THEIR NAMES, LAND, AND THEIR GOD AND CURSED TO SERVE OTHER gods

Surely, at this point it can be realized that in the lands of our captivity it is the descendants of Slaves who are the ones who have fulfilled these curses prophesied in Leviticus 26th and in Deuteronomy 28th Chapters.   And from following the religion of our captors, descendants of Slaves are without question worshipping a strange god!

Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.   Psalm 81:8 - 10

FOR THE PEOPLE TURNETH NOT UNTO HIM THAT SMITETH THEM, neither do they seek the LORD of hosts. Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.   Isaiah 9:13,14

We have suffered enough, and because our afflictions have been so long, cruel, and merciless, it is evident that this White Man’s blue-eyed god is either just as barbaric and brutal as is he, or he is but an invention, reason being this JC man-god has done nothing to save us out of this atrocious captivity. And it goes without saying that Christians suffer from all these curses as much as all Black Hebrew-Israelites upon whom GOD has cast these curses for our punishment. And the Christians’ JC, since his inception, has not saved anyone out of these trials, tribulations, and endless tragedies that occur on a daily basis. Hence, it does not take a genius to understand that we need the HELP from the same GOD that cast us from our Land and cursed us with the worst Slave Trade ever recorded in the annals of history.  

UNTO THEE IT WAS SHEWED, THAT THOU MIGHTEST KNOW THAT THE LORD HE IS GOD; THERE IS NONE ELSE BESIDE HIM. Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire. And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt; To drive out nations from before thee greater and mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for an inheritance, as it is this day. KNOW THEREFORE THIS DAY, AND CONSIDER IT IN THINE HEART, THAT THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE. Deuteronomy 4:35 – 39

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: THAT YE MAY KNOW AND BELIEVE ME, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM HE: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.   Isaiah 43:10,11

If we ever expect to return to our own heritage and be governed by our own leaders and not White Supremacists, we must return back to Our GOD of Israel and HIS WAYS, or we will die with the heathen in their lands of captivity and never know the joy of worshipping the True and Living CREATOR GOD in HIS Holy Temple.

We need the same SAVIOR that Delivered the Children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage, and do note that JC had nothing whatsoever to do with it. The MIGHTY GOD of Israel saved our forefathers, and as HE has PROMISED, HE will do so AGAIN a “Second Time”!

It shall come to pass in that day,

that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time

to recover the remnant of his people…

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations,

and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel,

and gather together the dispersed of Judah

from the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 11:11,12

Behold, I will gather them out of all countries,

whither I have driven them in mine anger,

and in my fury, and in great wrath;

and I will bring them again unto this place,

and I will cause them to dwell safely:

And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:

And I will give them one heart, and one way,

that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them,

and of their children after them:

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them,

that I will not turn away from them, to do them good;

but I will put my fear in their hearts,

that they shall not depart from me.

Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good,

and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart

and with my whole soul.

For thus saith the LORD;

Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people,

so will I bring upon them all the good

that I have promised them.

Jeremiah 32:37 – 42

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/