Shabbat Message For July 13, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 13, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

BLESSINGS FOR OBEDIENCE

Remember, I beseech thee,

the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses,

saying, If ye transgress,

I will scatter you abroad among the nations:

But if ye turn unto me,

and keep my commandments, and do them;

though there were of you cast out

unto the uttermost part of the heaven,

yet will I gather them from thence,

and will bring them unto the place

that I have chosen to set my name there.

Nehemiah 1:8,9

Let the wicked forsake his way,

and the unrighteous man his thoughts:

and let him return unto the LORD,

and he will have mercy upon him;

and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isaiah 55:7

Therefore also now, saith the LORD,

turn ye even to me with all your heart,

and with fasting,

and with weeping, and with mourning:

Joel 2:12

The CREATOR GOD might forgive us for many things, but the one thing HE will never forgive us for is forsaking HIM for the worship of another god. Continuous disobedience to HIS LAW takes second place, and know of a certainty that the CREATOR will not forgive for this sin, either.

Instead of pondering the pandemonium and bedlam that has engulfed this Earth, seek the CREATOR’s WORD on the matter as to why there exists so much death, sorrow, and mourning. The answers are in the “Old Testament” – in the very book preachers, clergy, and Christians hardly read and rarely use for the CREATOR’s TRUTH – even though they all say that they accept both the Old and the New Testaments. And the unfortunate thing is that people see the wrongdoings in the Christian religion, move from church to church, and from one denomination to another asking questions and confronting issues. However, because the LAWS of GOD are different than the teachings of Christianity, they too often reject what “Thus Saith the LORD”. And they completely ignore the fact that GOD’s Prophets had nothing to do with the “New Testament” writings, and that GOD’s LAW is to be observed for as long as we live on HIS Earth.

I recently chatted with my niece, and I told her that I had been blocked from Facebook until further investigation. [It seems my writing about the CREATOR GOD and HIS WAYS of Righteousness is dangerous and extreme.] I told her that people do not want light shed on the CREATOR GOD and HIS LAW. She told me that she could understand that because not everyone believes as I do. I’m glad she made that statement, as it most certainly takes us back to the time when the Children of Israel were in the Land of Israel committing every single sin imaginable against their GOD of Israel. I know I am no prophet, and I cannot hold a candle to anyone of the Righteous Prophets of GOD. However, though I am not a prophet, I can reiterate the same WORD of GOD that they said to the Children of Israel.   And this is exactly what I do. What’s sad is that Israelites still don’t want to hear GOD’s LAW or take heed to HIS WARNINGS.

My loving niece, thought she was offering me advice that would encourage me to stop writing about the WORD of GOD. However, that which she does not understand is that the CREATOR GOD of Righteousness wants us to know our sins, so that we cease to commit them.

CRY ALOUD, SPARE NOT, LIFT UP THY VOICE LIKE A TRUMPET, AND SHEW MY PEOPLE THEIR TRANSGRESSION, and the house of Jacob their sins.   Isaiah 58:1

I know my niece loves me with all her heart, but like so many others, she fails to understand that the CREATOR put this Earth in chaos and confusion first because of the great abominations of our forefathers. And since scattering us from HIS Land, mankind has rejected HIS LAWS and written religions of their own, which by no means end these trials and tribulations we all suffer, and none like the Israelites who went into the Slave Trade.

Nevertheless, while my niece thought she was helping and protecting me, she was naively telling me to go against the CREATOR and what HE has written for us to live and do forever. As it is she, like many others, knows nothing about the WORD of GOD, and the reason is that the “New Testament” does its best to preach and teach the “New Testament” - the book the Roman powers-that-be designed for the rulers of this White World Order to disseminate and publish throughout the Earth. Their goal was to make the “New Testament” a reality in order that the “Old Testament” GOD might be forgotten - obviously. Of a truth, this abomination, as well as disobedience to the CREATOR are sure fires for death and for endless troubled times.

When the CREATOR GOD Commanded Adam, “Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” Needless to say, Adam did not obey, for we have been dying ever since. This very same CREATOR GOD said, “If the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.” Bottom line, the CREATOR GOD of Israel will have things HIS WAY, and we only need obey HIM if we want to live in Peace and in Happiness on HIS Earth.

BLESSINGS AND PROMISES IF WE ARE OBEDIENT: LEVITICUS 26:1 – 13

“Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

When the CREATOR said, HE is a JEALOUS GOD, and Thou shalt have no other gods before ME, what should HE have said to make us know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the worship of all gods are prohibited? Could the worship of false gods and JC be the reason for the Hell we all experience and witness on this Earth. Could it be that the JEALOUS GOD is filled with WRATH because of this widespread belief in false gods?

Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.

Sadly, most people know not the CREATOR GOD and much less HIS SABBATH and anything at all about HIS SANCTUARY. HIS HOLY NAME, HIS WAYS, HIS LAWS, and HIS TRUTH are rarely mentioned.

If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.

The MOST HIGH GOD Blessed the Children of Israel with fertile land in order that their crops will bring forth harvests abundantly. HE also gave them servants and handmaids to work their fields, prepare their foods, and serve them. What would we do today if we had no jobs, no supermarkets, and no food? Just a thought?

And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

Today, we live in a world of race hatred, violence, war, and multiple tragedies, and the CREATOR planned it this way for HIS Chosen People forsaking HIM for other gods.

And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

The CREATOR GOD not only gave HIS Covenant People the Land of Israel, but HE fought the Canaanites for them and protected them from all surrounding nations while keeping them in a state of wealth, harmony, and tranquility.

For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.

The CREATOR GOD made an Everlasting Covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to be their GOD FOREVER! And HE will embrace all people who will take hold of HIS Covenant of Laws, Statutes, and Judgments: “Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer:”

And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.

“Old Store” is the harvest of previous years, and of a Truth, the GOD of Israel Blessed the Children of Israel with an abundance of wheat, vines, and olive oil, not to mention all other fruits and vegetables of their hearts’ desires.

And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.

Though it is hard to imagine, the CREATOR GOD lived in the midst of HIS Covenant People. And in the days of King David, HE said that Solomon, his son would build HIS TEMPLE. And he did, and there has never been one since to compare to it. To our chagrin, King Solomon’s worship of false gods divided the Kingdom and eventually resulted in the GOD of Israel leaving HIS Holy Place and returning to HIS Heavens: “I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.” Believe what you want, but the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD would never be joined with the wicked who believe in another god – NEVER!

And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

HE really did walk among the Children of Israel, and it was GLORIOUS, but our forefathers couldn’t have cared less about having the CREATOR GOD in our midst. They put false gods in HIS Holy Temple, killed HIS Prophets, and profaned HIS Holy Name. Is it any wonder why Our GOD scattered us from HIS Land and cursed us “into the hands of heathens” to suffer a Slave Trade and this captivity from Hell? And today we suffer the consequences. But Our GOD of Israel has promised to save us out of this captivity.

I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.

Our GOD of Israel Delivered our forebears out of Egyptian bondage, gave them the Land of Canaan, and made them the single POWER in the Middle East. But more than all that, HE was, and still is, the GOD of ALL the families of Israel:

THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS OUR GOD NO MATTER WHAT TAKES PLACE, FOR HE MADE THIS COVENANT TO LAST FOREVER

“At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be THE GOD OF ALL THE FAMILIES OF ISRAEL, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

They shall come with weeping, and with supplications WILL I LEAD THEM: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.”   Jeremiah 31:1,9

HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, O YE NATIONS, AND DECLARE IT IN THE ISLES AFAR OFF, AND SAY, HE THAT SCATTERED ISRAEL WILL GATHER HIM, AND KEEP HIM, AS A SHEPHERD DOTH HIS FLOCK.   Jeremiah 31:10

THIS SECOND TIME AROUND (Isaiah 11:11,12), let us get it right this time, for this is our LAST CHANCE for GOD’s Blessings of Deliverance out of this captivity and a Return to our very own heritage. In our own Land of Israel we will rejoice in having our own Nobles ruling over us. But more importantly, we will have Our SAVIOR, the Holy ONE of Israel, back living among us in HIS WORLD ORDER of Righteousness!  

During these times there will be no reason to teach the LAWS of GOD for they will be in our hearts, as our hearts will be fixed on Our CREATOR GOD, loving it, and having it no other way.

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Isaiah 1:19

Therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you,

and therefore will he be exalted,

that he may have mercy upon you:

for the LORD is a God of judgment:

blessed are all they that wait for him.

Isaiah 30:18

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/