Shabbat Message For January 4, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JANUARY 4, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD’s REDEMPTION

Praise ye the LORD.

I will praise the LORD with my whole heart,

in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

The works of the LORD are great,

sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.

His work is honourable and glorious:

and his righteousness endureth for ever.

He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered:

the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.

He hath given meat unto them that fear him:

he will ever be mindful of his covenant.

He hath shewed his people the power of his works,

that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.

The works of his hands are verity and judgment;

all his commandments are sure.

They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

He sent redemption unto his people:

he hath commanded his covenant for ever:

holy and reverend is his name.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom:

a good understanding have all they that do his commandments:

HIS PRAISE ENDURETH FOR EVER.

Psalm 111th Chapter

Let Israel hope in the LORD:

for with the LORD there is mercy,

AND WITH HIM IS PLENTEOUS REDEMPTION.

Psalm 130:7

While most of us acknowledge that there is a SUPREME GOD, few of us know HIM and know even less about how to reach HIM. They also do not know that HE requires of the people HE Created to live according to HIS WAYS, even HIS Chosen Ones, the Children of Israel. The people of today have no idea that everything this SUPREME BEING wants us to know HE showed us in the very BEGINNING, else how would Noah be “Righteous” (Genesis 7:1).

Though people today don’t use it, GOD shared HIS Calendar with mankind, as well. And given seven days a week, we know why the CREATOR rested and Commanded of us to rest, also. HE gave us HIS LIGHTS in the Heavens to determine Seasons, Days, and Years, but people reject them also for their man-made calendars. No big deal, but they do lack a reference to the Spring Equinox to determine the Season of every New Year, the New Moon Crescent that determines each New Month, and the four times throughout each year to establish the Seasons, excluding the Equator. From using these LIGHTS in the Heavens, we learn the dates of GOD’s Holy Days written in Leviticus 23rd Chapter. Only GOD’s Feast of Weeks has no date, as its observance hinges on the harvest of the Land of Israel.

All these are the WORKS of the CREATOR GOD, the ONE GOD that Created the Heavens and the Earth. HE also did many, many other things for which we fail to give HIM sole reverence. Daily some people get three meals a day. How many people think to acknowledge and salute the CREATOR for our having fertile lands for our being able to grow all manner of fruits and vegetables and eat them for the nourishment of our bodies? Like our parents, the CREATOR made sure to provide all our needs, not to mention the Sun, water, fire, and the air we breathe. Indeed, when we lay it all out like that, we have to feel some gratitude and appreciation for HIS WONDROUS WORKS that no one or no thing can duplicate. Without question, the CREATOR GOD is Our REDEEMER, SAVIOR, and PROVIDER in every respect of our lives!

Among GOD’s Greatest acclaims are HIS redeeming qualities that are second to none, and when we are obedient to follow HIS WAYS, HE Blesses us with them, so that we may prosper and sustain good health! And unless we or another god can duplicate GOD’s WORKS, we should be ever so indebted and obligated to please, serve, and worship HIM, as the CREATOR GOD is all that we’ve got. All we need do is obey HIM and have absolute respect for HIS Book of the Law.

“Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but THE LORD SHALL BE UNTO THEE AN EVERLASTING LIGHT, AND THY GOD THY GLORY. Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for THE LORD SHALL BE THINE EVERLASTING LIGHT, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, THAT I MAY BE GLORIFIED.   Isaiah 60:18 – 21

As we can see, it is still the CREATOR that cares enough to provide for us, and it appears that of a Truth, ONLY HE has the POWER to bring all these WONDERS to fruition. Thus, it is to HIM we must give GLORY. Giving GLORY to the GOD that made us should be our every prayer and supplication, and the reason is that no other god has matched HIS ability to Deliver, Save, Protect, Restore, and Discipline, as has the CREATOR GOD of Israel.

I thrive on knowing this CREATOR GOD that manifest this Universe. All that HE has accomplished is before our eyes: Earth, bodies of water, landforms, clouds, weather patterns, and yes, people who are the pride of all HIS Creations. Of great import to know is that it’s those of us who will Righteously worship and give THANKS to Our MAKER for all HIS GOODNESS who will survive the “Day of the LORD”. And through our Righteousness, HIS GLORY will be seen upon us.

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. Isaiah 60:1,2

Of a Truth, it has to be GOD’s LIGHT that we must look for, as there is none other that is capable of shining for us. Even in the hands of our enemies, HE has made us understand why we live in this wicked World Order. We have Our GOD to thank for showing us the reasons for our calamity and for our suffering and for being under the control of ruthless and barbaric nations. LORD knows, as a child I could not figure out why we were so poor and why White People were so rich and owned everything, actually these questions haunted me all the time.

During the Slave Trade and the enslavement of our people, we were brainwashed to believe in the ideologies of White Nations that hated us. They gave our forebears their customs, their flags, their religions, and their blue-eyed god and told them that this god would give them everlasting life after they died but only if they believed in him. The Slaves no doubt wondered how this White god could look so lovingly but didn’t care enough to save them out of bloody beatings and an endless brutal and painful enslavement from Hell. Surely the Slaves also wondered how the White Enslavers could speak of a loving JC-god while they, themselves, treated the Slaves and their children with such heartless cruelty.

Yes, we have surely paid for the great sins of our forefathers. The CREATOR GOD told them to take heed not to forsake their GOD of Israel and not to turn to other gods. But the Children of Israel did not listen. First GOD exiled Ten Tribes of Israel in 722 BCE, and then approximately 300 years later, HE exiled the remaining Israelites and gave HIS Holy City Jerusalem and HIS Land over to the wicked nations of the Earth. Then began the White Reign and White Supremacy that has changed everything!

THE PROPHECIES OF GOD‘s CURSES UPON HIS PEOPLE AND OF THIS WORLD ORDER CAME TO PASS, AND WE ARE LIVING THEM

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah…BECAUSE OF THEIR WICKEDNESS WHICH THEY HAVE COMMITTED TO PROVOKE ME TO ANGER, IN THAT THEY WENT TO BURN INCENSE, AND TO SERVE OTHER GODS, whom they knew not, neither they, ye, nor your fathers. Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods. Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day. Therefore now this saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; WHEREFORE COMMIT YE THIS GREAT EVIL AGAINST YOUR SOULS, TO CUT OFF FROM YOU MAN AND WOMAN, CHILD AND SUCKLING, OUT OF JUDAH, TO LEAVE YOU NONE TO REMAIN; IN THAT YE PROVOKE ME UNTO WRATH WITH THE WORKS OF YOUR HANDS, BURNING INCENSE UNTO OTHER gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and THAT YE MIGHT BE A CURSE AND A REPROACH AMONG ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH? Have ye forgotten the wickedness of your fathers, and the wickedness of the kings of Judah, and the wickedness of their wives, and your own wickedness, and the wickedness of your wives, which they have committed in the land of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem? They are not humbled even unto this day, neither have they feared, nor walked in my law, nor in my statutes, that I set before you and before your fathers. Jeremiah 44:2 - 10

“The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. THE EARTH MOURNETH AND FADETH AWAY, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. THE EARTH ALSO IS DEFILED UNDER THE INHABITANTS THEREOF; BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRANSGRESSED THE LAWS, CHANGED THE ORDINANCE, BROKEN THE EVERLASTING COVENANT.   Isaiah 24:3 – 5

If the Earth is “defiled”, then we have to know and realize that all man-made gods and religions are also defiled and profane GOD’s Holy Name. There are a myriad of idols, images, and gods that exist upon this Earth but not one can hold a candle to the Holy Name of the GOD that Created this Heaven and Earth. Though people make them of gold and silver, they are useless, as we can clearly see. And when people hang their gods on crosses that only affirms its inability to save people and keep them out of harm’s way. The JC man-god could not save itself, so how could it be expected to save someone else? By no means can the CREATOR GOD be hung anywhere and much less on two crossing sticks!

We don’t know the looks of the CREATOR GOD, and nowhere can we find in the “Old Testament” that GOD is a man, on the contrary.

And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but SAW NO SIMILITUDE; ONLY YE HEARD A VOICE. And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone. And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: LEST YE CORRUPT YOURSELVES, AND MAKE YOU A GRAVEN IMAGE, THE SIMILITUDE OF ANY FIGURE, THE LIKENESS OF MALE OR FEMALE,   Deuteronomy 4:12 – 16

GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”   Numbers 23:19

SO WHAT DO WE DO WITH THIS ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD

If the CREATOR GOD is truly the ONLY DELIVERER, REDEEMER, and the ONLY SAVIOR, then wisdom should make us know that in this evil and wicked World Order we have no choice but to appeal to HIM, whether we are Israelites or not. Our GOD is well aware of our lack of control and inability to self-govern ourselves. HE knows well our dismal state because HE brought all this Hell upon us for our disobedience to HIM.   And in that we are truly cursed by living in the lands of our oppressors, we need to seek out Our GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob – the “Old Testament” SAVIOR.   HIS HAND is stretched out to us if we will only FEAR HIM to OBEY HIS WORD to live and do HIS Righteous Book of the Law.

“Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. FOR ALL THIS HIS ANGER IS NOT TURNED AWAY, BUT HIS HAND IS STRETCHED OUT STILL. Isaiah 5:24,25

GOD’s REDEMPTION

We have to believe that if the CREATOR GOD SAVED HIS Chosen people once, then HE can do it again because HE IS GOD ALL MIGHTY with ALL THE POWER! And besides, it is HE that has said HE will save the Children of Israel a SECOND TIME!

“It shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again THE SECOND TIME to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” Isaiah 11:11,12

“Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, THE LORD LIVETH, WHICH BROUGHT UP AND WHICH LED THE SEED OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL OUT OF THE NORTH COUNTRY, AND FROM ALL COUNTRIES WHITHER I HAD DRIVEN THEM; and they shall dwell in their own land.”   Jeremiah 23:7,8

We have to believe in the same GOD that formed us and that provided all our needs in the BEGINNING regardless of what man imagines and creates for himself to worship. These man-made gods have not protected those who constructed them to believe in them. They have been a grievous disappointment just as the CREATOR has indicated.

“The LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection. See now that I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO god WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I LIVE FOR EVER.   Deuteronomy 32:36 - 40

Why don’t people realize GOD’s First Commandment? It is crystal clear: “Thou shalt have no other god before me.” HE made no exceptions, and the fact that HE said HE is a JEALOUS GOD should have sealed the deal.

“Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.”   Judges 10:14

“ASSEMBLE YOURSELVES AND COME; DRAW NEAR TOGETHER, YE THAT ARE ESCAPED OF THE NATIONS: THEY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE THAT SET UP THE WOOD OF THEIR GRAVEN IMAGE, AND PRAY UNTO A god THAT CANNOT SAVE. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.”   Isaiah 45:20,21

No one need tell us that the god of our oppressors who rule over us has done nothing for us. People should know this without being told! The Church buries someone almost on a weekly basis. Moreover, Christians are dying from one sickness or another, from one tragedy or another, or from one shooting or another. They yet say they are saved, but how can that be when they are dying faster than one can count. This is what happens in this blasphemous World Order. This is what happens when the CREATOR GOD has left HIS Earth to heathens and to people who defy HIM.

Given the horrendous state of today’s wicked and deadly global affairs, if we want to live, we have no choice but to seek the CREATOR for HE has proven that HE indeed is GOD and is the ONLY SAVIOR! HE HAS SAID THAT THE gods WE MAKE WILL NOT HELP US, AND HE DID NOT LIE. But will we take heed to HIS WORD and Call upon HIM before it is too late.

“Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: BUT YOUR INIQUITIES HAVE SEPARATED BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR GOD, AND YOUR SINS HAVE HID HIS FACE FROM YOU, THAT HE WILL NOT HEAR.   Isaiah 59:1,2

WAKE UP, DRY BONES, AS GOD’s HAND IS STRETCHED OUT STILL TO SAVE AND TO DELIVER US OUT OF THIS WHITE MAN’S WICKED WORLD ORDER

“Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I WILL REDEEM YOU WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH GREAT JUDGMENTS:”   Exodus 6:6

“Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the LORD thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee. The sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.” Isaiah 9,10

Once we realize that the Slave Trade mentioned in the “Old Testament” (Lev.26th & Deut.28th) proves our true identity, then descendants of Slaves will understand our wretched PLIGHT and turn to the ONLY TRUE GOD that exists. We have to know because we would not keep GOD’s Commandments of Righteousness, we lost our heritage and Our GOD, and HE scattered us from HIS Land to serve our enemies to prove that HE is GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE. Therefore, if we are to be REDEEMED by the same GOD that cursed us, then we must now SEEK and OBEY HIM for our Redemption.

Call upon me in the day of trouble:

I will deliver thee,

AND THOU SHALT GLORIFY ME.

Psalm 50:15

I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked,

and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.

Jeremiah 15:20,21

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/