Shabbat Message For January 18, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JANUARY 18, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

NO ONE IS GIVEN CARD BLANCHE

OVER GOD’s EARTH

NOT EVEN WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Let him that glorieth glory in this,

that he understandeth and knoweth me,

that I am the LORD which exercise

loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth:

for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 9:24

I will sanctify my great name,

which was profaned among the heathen,

which ye have profaned in the midst of them;

and the heathen shall know

that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD,

when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Ezekiel 36:23

The lofty looks of man shall be humbled,

and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down,

AND THE LORD ALONE SHALL BE EXALTED IN THAT DAY.

Isaiah 2:11

I have no malice in my heart as I write this truth. I long for my heritage and MY GOD, both of which have been taken from my people and have been replaced with a Gentile society and religion that is proved to be detrimental to descendants of Slaves. And by GOD’s means, I want a change from this wicked and most harmful dominance that is killing my people. White Supremacy and racism together are a fact of life in this World Order to keep descendants of Slaves subjugated and under the control of the powers-that-be. However, this World that the MOST HIGH GOD has Created is not a given over to them, except for a short time that is almost up.

Few people believe me when I say that this wicked world is in this condition for two reasons. Firstly, the reason is that GOD’s Chosen and Covenant People forsook HIM for false gods and flatly refused to live according to HIS Book of the Law that HE had Commanded HIS Servant and Prophet Moses to teach to them to live and do “forever”.   Consequently, the Children of Israel were disobedient and, therefore, lost their Land, their customs, their identity, their wealth, their empowerment, and their GOD that also left the Land of Israel and returned to HIS Place in the Heavens (Hosea 5:15).

That wasn’t the worse of all the curses that befell GOD’s rebellious People. For punishment HE cast HIS Children of Israel from HIS Land and exiled them to suffer affliction at the hands of heathenish powers-that-be, nonetheless. As it happened, White Supremacists of the Grecian and Roman Eras who took Israelites as Slaves and who yet hold us captive unto this day, 2020, according to the Gregorian Calendar. When the CREATOR GOD of Israel gave HIS Chosen into the hands of heathens (Lev.26:33), HE also turned over to them HIS Earth. However, their dominion and rule was not to be permanent, as White Supremacists seem to believe and wish with all their hearts!

The White Rulers over GOD’s People and over HIS Earth have been as bad if not worse than the wicked Children of Israel whom GOD gave into their hand. The Romans invented a White man-god with hopes that the CREATOR GOD would be forgotten forever. Their man-god is deemed the “Son of God” and the only “Saviour”. One would think that if White Powers really believed in their man-god, JC, that they would not be so cruel and heartless to those under their control. They would be upright and set examples of Godliness and treat all people humanely and compassionately. However, that is not at all the case. Their love and concern are for “double standards” and “survival of the fittest” for the White Race that it will thrive and exist forever on GOD’s Earth. That purposefully leaves out people of color.

White Rulers coined the phrase “divide and conquer”. They kidnapped Blacks from Africa and enslaved them for centuries and now hold them captives, and they divided the continent among themselves and cast non-Whites into poverty with assured chaos, confusion, and violence.

Justice for the Black Man’s free labor, quotas of blood baths, separation of families, lack of freedom, lack of education, rape and abuse of Slaves, as well as Jim Crow Laws, lynchings, and segregation have not been addressed or remedied. Descendants of Slaves do not enjoy equal rights and though they are educated according to the White Man’s certification and assimilate in this White Supremacist society, they still experience discrimination and abuse at every turn. Descendants of Slaves deal with racial profiling on a daily basis. Blacks actually serve more jail time than Whites for the same crime, and there is no justice provided the descendants of Slaves at the White Supremacists’ so-called “US Supreme Court of Justice”. How can descendants of Slaves expect justice when the Justices of the US Supreme Court are racist an have a White sexual predator in their ranks? There is no hope for descendants of Slaves ever rising above this state of subjugation and race hatred in this White Supremacist system. Descendants of Slaves may be wealthy and obtain jobs, homes, and cars, but they will never be recognized and compared to the White privileged echelon. And this is but the tip of the iceberg.

White Supremacist Ashkenazim have taken the identity of GOD’s Chosen and usurped HIS Land of Israel, as well, and to no avail – knowing that GOD’s Chosen/Covenant People are Black. They have altered and replaced GOD’s Everlasting LAW with their man-made so-called “Judaism”, and if you can believe it, they have converted Gentiles to “Jews”. Notwithstanding, their days in GOD’s Land have been anything but like the days of the Children of Israel when the GOD of Israel was living in their midst. One need not be as wise as Solomon to realize that the GOD of Israel, the absolute owner of this Land and Earth is not with them. And if people knew GOD’s WORD in the “Old Testament”, they would also know that the CREATOR GOD of Israel will also bring HIS WRATH upon them for lying and profaning GOD’s Holy Name, and for altering HIS Book of the Law with their man-made “Talmudic religion”. They have magnified themselves above GOD, exploited HIS Land, murdered and oppressed the Palestinians, rejected Black Hebrew Israelites, and committed gross abominations in HIS Land. We should know that apartheid Israelis are not exempt from the fall of the wicked, but head the list of the nations to fall. And the descendants of Jacob-Israel will return back to their GOD and to their Land to live with all peoples who will live according to GOD’s Righteous Book of the Law.

Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed. THEREFORE MY PEOPLE SHALL KNOW MY NAME: THEREFORE THEY SHALL KNOW IN THAT DAY THAT I AM HE THAT DOTH SPEAK: BEHOLD, IT IS I. How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!   Isaiah 52:5 – 7

I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart. Jeremiah 24:6,7

White Supremacists grew passionately covetous after European Ashkenazim took control of GOD’s Land. They also thought to take over the Middle East and control the oil fields of the Muslim nations in this region. Also, there has been a great hardship on the Palestinians whom apartheid Israelis have displaced. The US and Israelis have also crippled countries in Africa and the Middle East in order that they will not compete with the economies of White Supremacists. In essence, they want the people in the Middle East to get the feel of destitution and ignorance and to get used to it just like descendants of Slaves. Thus the reason White Supremacists have infiltrated Arabian lands with their army bases and have made it their objective to be the Power and control in this region. And if these countries do not comply with White Supremacist demands, then they are sanctioned to fall into economic ruin. Or a lie is devised putting that country in a state of “Shock and Awe”, as was the case with Iraq and Libya.

Over the years, White Supremacists have become disastrously and maliciously emboldened and without pity for the defenseless. In 2016, the United States held a presidential election, and a wealthy businessman named Donald J. Trump won. Since he literally came to power, he and apartheid Israelis have brought Middle Eastern nations to tears and to ruin and the region to a state of total instability. And that’s not all.

The apartheid Israelis and the United States have been on an endless campaign to bring down Iran, which was once a most powerful Persian Empire during Biblical times (II Chron.36:20-23). The US has already sanctioned Iran, but that wasn’t enough. Israelis want the US to bomb Iran to oblivion and end its prosperity altogether. Just recently President Trump killed a revered Iranian General, and all Hell has broken out! Consequently, Iranians have been bombarding two US air bases in Iraq with missiles.

Nations are asking the US and Iran to show restraint in the wake of these new developments and to de-escalate.   President Trump doesn’t like to think about it, but it was his murder of the Iranian General Soleimani that prompted Iran to missile the US base in Iraq, and in doing so unintentionally its missile brought down an Ukrainian jet plane killing all 176 on board. This blood is also on his hands. As I see it, had Trump not killed Soleimani, Iran would not have shot rockets at the US airbase causing a domino effect of the deaths of 176 airplane passengers. The world knows that this could be the start of World War III. It’s ironic how many of us have assumed that this latter-day war would involve Russia. Well, actually, given what’s written in Jeremiah 50th and 51st Chapters, this war will involve multiple nations. Only time will tell just how these events will pan out. One thing is for sure, the United States has taken White Supremacy to another level, and given the SIGNS of the TIMES, this cannot be good.

Many nations, even members of NATO have informed President Trump of his foolish move to have this Iranian General killed when he was actually in Iraq attempting to bring peace between Iran and Iraq. But check this out: how can people be guilty of defending their countries from the US that shouldn’t be in the Middle East in the first place? Now, Iranians will not rest until the US pays for its crime and removes its armed forces from the Middle East altogether. Without question, the calamity that the US has caused will not end well for them. Given the multi millions of people I saw mourning the death of General Soleimani, gives me reason to believe that this matter isn’t hardly over.

The United States’ Watch Dog has to know that causing turmoil and division throughout the world will sooner or later certainly end up in a World War. The US and apartheid Israelis may have the power and the weaponry – even nuclear weapons, but they are not GOD and far from it! And indeed HE is not with them! White Supremacist Powers are a means to fulfill prophecy, which was GOD’s intent for them to afflict and punish HIS Chosen People. Their task is completed. We now await GOD’s next move to GATHER us, as HE said HE would, and indeed HE WILL for HE named HIMSELF after our patriarchs – Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, HIS Covenant People (Ex.3:15) and promised to cause our return!

When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which cause them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. NEITHER WILL I HIDE MY FACE ANY MORE FROM THEM: FOR I HAVE POURED OUT MY SPIRIT UPON THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, SAITH THE LORD GOD. Ezekiel 39:27 - 29

The CREATOR GOD’s MESSAGE to the White powers-that-be is that HE wants HIS Earth and HIS Covenant People back. Moreover, HIS PLAN is to establish Righteousness and HIS Peace and Happiness on HIS Earth because those who hold HIS People and HIS Earth under their control have made this planet a Hell on Earth. The White Supremacists of the US have countless times pointed the finger at other nations when they are in the middle of every controversy, conflict, and scheme to dupe nations for its own gain.

The peoples of the Caribbean, the Central American countries, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia suffer under deplorable conditions and states of destitution while the White Supremacists reign in power and in riches, eat well under a roof over their heads while the poor suffer medical problems, hunger, homelessness, death, and sanctions. And that which White powers have done to descendants of Slaves is despicable and of the most evil and cruel caliber known to man.

IT IS GOD’s TURN NOW, AND IS HE EVER BUSY, AS ALL IS IN HIS HANDS TO END THIS ABOMINABLE WORLD ORDER

The CREATOR is in the process of taking back HIS Earth from the hands of White Supremacists, taking back HIS Holy Land out of the hands of apartheid Israelis, and taking back HIS Covenant People out of the hands of OPPRESSORS. The greed, corruption, and immorality thrive in the wealthiest country in the world, while the poor suffer endlessly. All total makes the United States worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. And once again, the CREATOR is focused once again on destroying the wicked of this Earth with HIS PLAGUES, SIGNS, and WONDERS, especially on OPPRESSORS until they let “MY PEOPLE GO”.

“Babylon the Great” or rather “The Daughter of Babylon” - “America” - has a date with the CREATOR GOD for its false religions, images, idols, false man-god, and the heinous and cruel Slave Trade and this on-going horrific captivity. Just as we have suffered for our sins, so also will White Supremacists who have surpassed the sins of the Children of Israel. By the way, GOD’s destruction is for all the wicked, be they Israelites or Gentiles. At this time, HE is about replenishing HIS Earth to its original state of HIS Righteousness and HIS Perfection. And LORD KNOWS, I AWAIT IT!!

THE FALL OF THE DAUGHTER OF BABYLON IS MENTIONED IN SEVERAL BOOKS OF THE PROPHETS: Isaiah 13th, 14th, 47th, Jeremiah 50th and 51st Chapters

Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.   Isaiah 13:15

“A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for IT IS THE LAND OF GRAVEN IMAGES, AND THEY ARE MAD UPON THEIR IDOLS.   Jeremiah 50:38

“For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; THE DAUGHTER OF BABYLON IS LIKE A THRESHINGFLOOR, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come. Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out. The violence done to me and to my flesh be upon Babylon, shall the inhabitant of Zion say; and my blood upon the inhabitants of Chaldea, shall Jerusalem say. Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will plead thy cause, and take vengeance for thee; and I will dry up her sea, and make her springs dry.

“And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall. Jeremiah 51:33 – 36,44

“Ho, ho, come forth, and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD. Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.   Zechariah 2:6 - 8

GOD’s SIGNS and WONDERS are now being seen regularly throughout the World, and it would be wise for White Supremacists to call these WORKS the HAND of GOD. People find a means to factor in “Climate Change” and “Mother Nature”, but they are dead wrong! GOD’s Fires, Floods, Earthquakes, Landslides, and numerous catastrophes are ALL the WORKS of HIS HANDS. BELIEVE IT for this is TRUTH!

“Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.   Jeremiah 10:2

Given the state of this Earth in the hands of heathens, as GOD calls them (Lev. 26:33), it’s no wonder that the powers-that-be are dismayed at GOD’s SIGNS and HIS PLAGUES. Who wouldn’t tremble in fear – great fear – at the fires, floods, Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and daily tragedies that are occurring throughout this globe? Hence, the powers-that-be call these plagues cutesy little names that have no reference to GOD, so as not to cause a panic when they see HIS deadly Judgments and punishment upon HIS Earth.

I plagued Egypt, according to that which I did among them: and afterward I brought you out.

“For the LORD our God, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed:   Joshua 24:5,17

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.   Deuteronomy 32:39 - 41

The CREATOR is a GOOD, JUST, and RIGHTEOUS GOD, and HE wants HIS CREATION back to its original state just as it was in the BEGINNING. And let me be clear; in the BEGINNING when HE formed the Heavens and the Earth, all things therein, and mankind, it was GOD ALMIGHTY that was EXALTED and acknowledged as GOD. And at the end of the days of this Gentile World Order, it will be this same GOD ALMIGHTY again that must be FEARED and WORSHIPPED by all who will remain upon HIS Earth after HIS destruction - THE “DAY OF THE LORD”.

The CREATOR will take back HIS Earth and make a Name for HIMSELF, as well as end the worship of all these gods concocted by the wicked. Believe this, as the CREATOR has said that HE will not give HIS GLORY to another. HE remembers well HIS PROMISES to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and will keep HIS WORD to them to give their SEED the Land of Israel that stands Witness to the fact that there is but ONE True and Living GOD of this Universe. There is none other to compare to HIM and the SIGNS and WONDERS HE manifests these days will prove HIS credibility.

Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: AND EVEN TO YOUR OLD AGE I AM HE; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I HAVE MADE, AND I WILL BEAR; EVEN I WILL CARRY, AND WILL DELIVER YOU.

IF WE ARE TO BE RULED BY OUR OWN RIGHTEOUS MEN OF GOD THEN IT IS UP TO US TO MAKE IT HAPPEN

When our forefathers wandered in the Wilderness of Egypt, Our GOD of Israel gave them the Land of Canaan to inhabit forever. HE fought the wicked Canaanites for them, gave them a Land truly of Milk and Honey, vineyards, oliveyards, silver, gold, raiment, livestock, empowerment, and a Righteous Government replete with our own King and Noblemen, even Prophets to sustain them in GOD’s WAY. There was nothing they needed and nothing they lacked. They even had the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel in their midst watching over them to keep them safe from the surrounding nations. Though Our GOD gave our forefathers and their SEED all that they required and more, they were never in absolute control of HIS Earth. However, upon our return we will again take control of the Land of Israel and convert this wicked World Order into GOD’s Righteousness.

Those of us who Love the GOD of Israel and Fear HIM have an opportunity to attain our original status, just as it was before, with David our King, if we will now be steadfast to RETURN to Our GOD of Israel and HIS LAW, as it is written in Righteousness. We should know by now that this is key for Our GOD hearing our prayers to re-establish us back in our heritage.

“For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.”   Psalm 84:11

“For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.”   Isaiah 64:4

And HE will do exactly as HE has promised, but we have to be determined to obey and worship ONLY HIM this time, for indeed this is our last chance. Of a truth exiled Israelites have been dying since 2,400 years ago; that’s generations and generations of us. I’ve told Our GOD of Israel, “Enough”, but why should HE hear me when we, as a group, are satisfied with the status quo of the heathen?  

Our GOD of Israel made a way for us to learn our true identity and HIS Truth for good reason. And if we totally TRUST in HIM, HE will make a way for our return. But who has the spirit of Ezra and Nehemiah to do so?   Who has it in his heart to know, live, and breathe GOD’s Book of the Law – HIS LIGHT that leads us to HIM? Just know that we can die with the heathen, or we can let Our GOD prosper our way and prolong our days. It’s up to us. And if we appeal to Our GOD of Israel with our whole heart, HE will hear us just as HE heard the cries of our forefathers who also suffered untold affliction and much misery down in Egypt. However, we must abandon and renounce all strange gods.

“Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah. Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.”   Psalm 81:7 - 10

“Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and SERVE YE THE LORD.”   Joshua 24:14

Our Holy ONE of Israel is returning, for HE hears the cries of the afflicted. Moreover, because HE bears our name, it is HIS desire that we return back to HIM in order that we will establish HIS World Order for HIS WORSHIP, for HIS PRAISE, and for HIS Holy Name’s Sake. That’s only our Divine Mission, and exactly what we were formed to do.    

“How amiable are thy tabernacles, O LORD of hosts!

My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD:

MY HEART AND MY FLESH CRIETH OUT FOR THE LIVING GOD.”

Psalm 84:1,2

“Remember the former things of old:

for I am God, and there is none else;

I am God, and there is none like me,

Declaring the end from the beginning,

and from ancient times the things that are not yet done,

saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Calling a ravenous bird from the east,

the man that executeth my counsel from a far country:

yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I

have purposed it, I will also do it.

Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

I bring near my righteousness;

it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry:

and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Isaiah 46:3,4,9 – 13

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/