Shabbat Message For January 11, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JANUARY 11, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

IF 2020 WERE A REFERENCE

TO THE STATE OF THIS EARTH

AS IT DEFINES SEMI-PERFECT VISION

THIS GLOBE

WOULD BE IN A STATE OF EUPHORIA

HOWEVER, THAT IS NOT THE CASE.

GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth,

and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart

was only evil continually.

Genesis 6:5

The earth also was corrupt before God,

and the earth was filled with violence.

And God looked upon the earth,

and, behold, it was corrupt;

FOR ALL FLESH HAD CORRUPTED HIS WAY UPON THE EARTH.

Genesis 6:11,12

Let me preface this Message with the facts regarding this New Year. This World Order’s New Year stems from the Gregorian Calendar, and it has no affinity with the CREATOR GOD’s New Year, which starts with the Spring Equinox. I just want to make that perfectly clear before heading into the 2020 New Year of this White Supremacist’s World Order.

People love New Year’s Eve. They love dressing up for the celebration, the excitement, the booze, the partying, the fireworks, and New York City’s fanfare at Time’s Square. Thousands gather in New York, no matter how cold the temperature for New Year’s Eve, and everyone wants to watch the glittering New-Year Ball drop on the countdown for the New Year. At this writing, billions celebrate 2020 and make New Year’s resolutions with hopes of ending a bad habit, losing weight, and being a better person, just to name a few. Most break the resolution as soon as it’s uttered.

Personally, neither the New Year holiday nor its resolution interests me. That probably makes me seem like a meany, but that would not at all be true. I love life and am a fun loving person who loves and enjoys good people. My Calling is first to show forth the PRAISES of MY GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH. Then I love socializing and preparing tasty meals for friends and family over a braggadocios game of Bid Whist.

Nevertheless, my hope and trust are embedded in the passions of My GOD of Israel that HE has shared with HIS People, Israel, in order that we will enjoy prosperous and meaningful lives in bountiful peace and happiness. To my chagrin, none of this prosperity exists – only sustained White Supremacy, affliction, and their control over the lives of descendants of Slaves. And unfortunately, apart from celebrating the 2020 New Year this World Order is in dire straits and on the brink of destruction. The reason is that the CREATOR GOD is FURIOUS at people for what they have done to HIS once GOOD and PERFECT Earth – not to mention that White Powers and their authority have changed all that the CREATOR intended for the Earth and the Peoples HE Created.

“The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.” Isaiah 24:4 - 7

BY NO MEANS DO ALL PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH ENJOY ANYTHING RESEMBLING EUPHORIA IN THIS WORLD ORDER

If the CREATOR deemed HIS Earth corrupted before the FLOOD, look at it now. Since being in the hands of White Supremacist Romans, White Rulers who have given GOD’s Ordained Righteousness a makeover – one that completely changed and altered GOD’s Book of the Law that HE said we must live and do “for ever” and for “all the days that ye live upon the earth”. Consequently, this Earth is not in a better way, not even for those who rule it.

When White Ruling powers learned that the GOD of Israel exiled and scattered HIS Chosen into their hands for punishment for rejecting HIM and HIS Righteous WAY of Life – HIS Book of the Law, they thought they had free rein to do whatever they wanted with the Children of Israel and with GOD’s Earth. Those who rule over us are as wicked if not worse than were our forefathers, GOD’s Chosen, who profaned HIS Holy Name. At the end of the day, these people, too, will feel the brunt of GOD’s WRATH and HIS SIGNS and WONDERS that are even happening already to disrupt their livelihoods and long-term plans for greater wealth and economic progress. Demonstrations, Floods, Fires, Race for Arms, and War disrupt their every strategy to move forward economically. As we wait and watch we can see GOD’s Indignation and Vengeance upon the wicked, as it is remarkably startling, especially upon America. As did Pharaoh’s servants surely people today also ask if the United States is not being destroyed.

Pharaoh's servants said unto him, How long shall this man be a snare unto us? let the men go, that they may serve the LORD their God: knowest thou not yet that Egypt is destroyed?   Exodus 10:7

White Powers-that-be invented their own religions and a god to boot that even when prayed to he does not save (Isaiah 45:20). They also wrote their own “Gospel” without the aid of GOD’s Prophets who are most necessary for giving credence to their “New Testament” Book. Nevertheless, people embrace it and this White man-god with their whole hearts even being told that it is the religion of White Supremacists and not the WAY of the CREATOR GOD. What people do not understand is that all that GOD said is an abomination, cannot be made an acceptable religion. Righteous Worship must come from GOD HIMSELF. The invention of another god was bad enough, but White Rulers compared their falsified man-god with the CREATOR GOD that Created this Heaven and Earth, mankind, and all things therein. And that is an abomination!

The JEALOUS CREATOR GOD will not under any circumstances let a man-god take HIS GLORY. The CREATOR GOD will Deliver the Outcasts of Israel for HIS Holy Name’s Sake. And HE will not continue to allow a White Supremacist madman who has no empathy for the poor, fatherless, and widows to continue to rule and police HIS Earth. Separating parents and snatching babies from their mothers and putting children in animal cages could have been the last straw, as great things are taking place now on GOD’s Earth, and they all entail White Supremacists’ control or lack thereof over all nations.

May the CREATOR GOD continue to bring an end to this wicked World Order, so that HE may return and be EXALTED as the ONE True and Living GOD in a Righteous environment. Let HIM establish HIS WAYS of Righteousness and return HIS Earth back to the perfection it enjoyed in the BEGINNING.

Given this White man-god, what has he produced comparable to the CREATOR’s Creations and comparable to HIS Deliverance of the Israelites out of Ancient Egypt? And where is there any peace on Earth since GOD abandoned HIS Covenant People and left them to suffer great afflictions at the hands of their enemies?

2020 DOES NOT LOOK GOOD NOW, BUT KNOW THAT OUR GOD OF ISRAEL IS WITH US

Today, the year 2020 already promises to usher in even greater White Supremacist ruthlessness and atrocities. The President of the United States is a most unusual leader. He seems to believe in his own ideologies and to Hell with minorities and descendants of Slaves – those peoples whom GOD, HIMSELF, Cursed for their disobedience to HIS LAW and for worshipping other gods. Nevertheless, GOD never intended for Enslavers to be so cruel and merciless (Isaiah 47:6). HE wanted Israel to undergo long-term affliction, sickness, and oppression, as well as a loss of empowerment. And HE wanted the remembrance of the Children of Israel to cease from among men. As a result, we lack self-determination and representation in the lands of our captivity.   All should realize that Our GOD of Israel never wanted the Israelites utterly destroyed, as White Supremacists are trying to do. Our GOD wants us to return back to HIM with willing and loving hearts to serve and worship HIM according to HIS WAYS, as it is written in HIS LAW.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

2020 HAS A STORY TO TELL, AND IT’S MORE THAN JUST THE END TIMES

This President (and former US Presidents, as well) polices the world putting sanctions on countries that do not comply with his demands. But Israelis who have disrupted Palestinian lives altogether for decades get billions of dollars every single year – money that comes out of our pockets but we have no say in how it is distributed. Yet these funds are extended to Israelis who are guilty of persecuting a defenseless people. Sadly the economies and the poor who endure these sanctions suffer terribly, as they bring nations to their knees. When countries are forbidden to export their goods and import much needed commodities such as various foods and medicines, too often people die leaving their blood on the hands of the United States that initiated the sanctions in the first place. And this is but the tip of the iceberg.

Race hatred, discrimination, unemployment, minimum wages, impoverishment, polluted air and water, contaminated produce and flesh are the norm, and these matters are getting worse. There is nothing 2020 can do to better these assured calamities.

It’s not enough that uprisings, deadly violence, demonstrations, and turmoil engulf multiple nations, but super powers are reinforcing their stockpiles of all manner of military weaponry. And much talk is made of bombing one nation or another, again on trumped up assumptions, as what happened with Iraq supposedly having weapons of mass destruction. As it turned out, Bush W. just wanted Iraqi oil. Now, Trump and apartheid Israelis, who have literally disarmed and displaced Palestinians, want control of Syria’s oil. We have to wait to see how this will pan out. Who but White Supremacists take another country’s resources and leave the inhabitants to suffer? If the powers-that-be aren’t usurping for their own gain, they are condemning other nations that prosper economically, as well as blame them when they are in an economic decline.

THE PLAGUES OF EGYPT AND THE PLAGUES OF TODAY ARE NO CONTEST

This World Order is replete with plagues, rising sea levels, floods, volcanic eruptions, Earthquakes, and destructive fires, and there is nothing anyone can do about it. And GOD’s SIGNS and WONDERS in the form of plagues just keep on manifesting HIS GREATNESS. And to save face, the White powers-that-be delude themselves claiming Changing Weather Patterns to be “Climate Change”, “Mother Nature”, “El-Nino” - anything to keep from saying that these happenings to GOD’s Earth that are causing death and destructive are plagues at GOD’s HAND.   They are HIS SIGNS and HIS WONDERS wreaking havoc in the lives of the wicked.

Australia, like California and other cities in the States and around the world have experienced sensational fires. But to date Australia is enduring what meteorologists call Pyrolysis Cumulous Clouds – an “Unusual Phenomena” (another name that gives no credence to the MOST HIGH GOD) on this continent. The fires on the ground form Lightning Clouds that in turn start more fires on land. Tell me that this is not the WORK of the GOD that formed this Earth.   Watch the news concerning the fires in Australia burning out of control and the blackout of the Sun making everything appear red, even blood red at times. The fires are so bad that New Zealand 1,200 miles away is also over shadowed with red. It is all so amazing and makes the plagues of Egypt pail in comparison. Our GOD of Israel did plague Egypt, but now HE is plaguing the “Four Corners of the Earth” wherein are HIS People being held as captives in the hands of White Supremacists. How long will it take them to get the message to “LET MY PEOPLE GOD, THAT THEY MAY SERVE ME”.

Most people know nothing at all about the CREATOR GOD of Israel. They worship their own gods, and they do not care to read the “Old Testament” to learn about the GOD that Created this Heaven and Earth and that made them, as well. Let them witness GOD’s WORKS and know that all these ACTS are at the HAND of GOD ALMIGHTY that they know the MOST HIGH GOD is returning to end all this madness on HIS Earth. Moreover, given these WORKS at the HAND of the GOD of Israel, HE is making us know that the Deliverance of the Righteous Remnant of Israel that HE will CALL is not too far off.

All these activities taking place on GOD’s Earth are HIS PLAGUES again in motion to encourage the White Supremacists who hold GOD’s Children of Israel captive to let them go to serve HIM. The CREATOR established this Earth, the landforms and bodies of water, so let’s not be so naïve to think that these fires and floods are out of HIS control. Make no mistakes about it; the CREATOR is the ONE ALMIGHTY GOD that is ALWAYS in control preventing or manifesting every single occurrence on HIS Earth. People have believed in a man-god for so long that the True and Living CREATOR GOD that named HIMSELF after HIS Covenant People is forgotten even unto this 2020.

IF THE WHITE POWERS STILL HAVE DOUBTS ABOUT GOD’s CHOSEN, 2020 IS IN ORDER TO BRING THE TRUTH TO LIGHT

The White Powers do not dare equate their captives, the descendants of Slaves, with being the Children of Israel. Without question they do not want this information resounding around the globe. Although Israelis have usurped the identity of Judah, the Fourth Tribe of Jacob, and have converted Gentiles to “Jews”, surely they are not so asinine to believe that the CREATOR GOD can be duped into believing that Ashkenazim are HIS Chosen and Covenant People.

GOD of Israel has promised that HE would gather the Children of Israel from the “Four Corners” of the Earth” and out of the hands of their captors whose hands are full of blood. GOD scattered HIS People for forsaking HIM and for worshipping other gods, and of a truth, HE is plaguing this White Supremacist World Order for the same reasons and for a plethora of others. Israelites are urged to take heed to these end times and act in manners pleasing to the GOD of Israel, for as we know, HE does NOT play games.

Those who know anything at all about the “Old Testament” know well that the CREATOR GOD of Israel is angry, and that HIS WRATH has developed into melting glaciers and causing devastating floods, fires, Earthquakes and thousands and thousands of deadly disasters that are occurring around the globe. Planes are falling, murder of children and adults is rampant, drugs permeate Black and White neighborhoods, sexual abuse is widespread, hunger and poverty exist on every continent, oppression is widespread, and false worship - the thing that the JEALOUS GOD hates with all HIS MIGHT is alive and thriving in every land inhabited by people, and HE will remove all traces of all false gods and the worship of them.

Finally, the CREATOR GOD of this Universe is showing HIS HAND. HE is showing the World that the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob yet exists, and that HE is returning to take HIS amazingly marvelous Earth out of the hands of the wicked and out of the hands of those who hold it under their control. HE is returning to re-establish HIS Righteousness upon HIS Earth, as it was in the BEGINNING. And in the process HE will Deliver HIS Covenant People a Second Time out of their captivity and out of the hands of their captors.

“I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.   Zephaniah 3:18 - 20

GOD is taking back all that is HIS: HIS Earth, HIS Holy Land, HIS Holy City, and HIS Covenant People. Our GOD has not after all these 2,400 years forgotten that HE Named HIMSELF after HIS Covenant People – Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel.

Yes, 2020 has a nice ring to it, but the days ahead are the beginning of the end of this evil and wicked World Order. The celebrations of the White Man’s man-god and his wicked customs are coming to an end. His fraudulent religions that he invented to dupe GOD’s Chosen into believing in and worshipping a White, blue-eyed JC are also coming to an end. Descendants of Slaves will learn the true identity of their GOD of this Universe, the GOD of Israel, and will be glad to obey HIS LAW and to worship HIM when HE returns us back to our heritage, after the wicked are cut off. And given the events of last week, it would seem that Our HOLY ONE of Israel is hearing the cries of those of us who are ready to live before HIM in Truth and in Righteousness upon our return.

I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.   Isaiah 13:3 – 6

“Behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

“Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD. Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.   Joel 3:1,2,11,12

We cannot give up on Our GOD of Israel for HIS PROMISES and HIS WORD seem more real now than ever before. All we need do is unite under the banner of HIS Book of the Law before HIM in order that HE will see that we are serious this time about worshipping only HIM, keeping HIS LAW, and showing for HIS PRAISE. And when Our GOD of Israel reads our hearts, then, Our ALMIGHTY GOD of Jacob will remember HIS Covenant with Abraham, and HE will save HIS Chosen who have returned to HIM to OBEY HIS LAW (Ezekiel 20:33-44), as it is written with all our heart, soul, and might. The destruction of our enemies is nigh and so also is our REDEMPTION! Watch for it!

And it shall come to pass,

when all these things are come upon thee,

the blessing and the curse,

which I have set before thee,

and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations,

whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,

And shalt return unto the LORD thy God,

and shalt obey his voice according to all

that I command thee this day, thou and thy children,

with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity,

and have compassion upon thee,

and will return and gather thee from all the nations,

whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven,

from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee,

and from thence will he fetch thee:

And the LORD thy God will bring thee

into the land which thy fathers possessed,

and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good,

and multiply thee above thy fathers.

And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart,

and the heart of thy seed,

to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart,

and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Deuteronomy 30:1 – 6

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/