Shabbat Message For February 8, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR FEBRUARY 8, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

AS ALWAYS,

I WILL SAVE THEE,

O ISRAEL!

Thus saith the LORD,

Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away,

and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered:

for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee,

and I will save thy children.

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh;

and they shall be drunken with their own blood,

as with sweet wine:

and all flesh shall know that

I the LORD am thy Saviour

and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Isaiah 49:25,26

Therefore thus saith the LORD,

If thou return, then will I bring thee again,

and thou shalt stand before me:

And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall:

and they shall fight against thee,

but they shall not prevail against thee:

for I am with thee to save thee

and to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

And I will deliver thee

out of the hand of the wicked,

and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.

Jeremiah 15:19 - 21

People probably believe that all I write about is the GOD of Israel and HIS Book of the Law.  Actually, that would be correct.  I have no regrets, and I take pride in what I do.  Focusing on other matters just isn’t as important for us as are knowing about the CREATOR and HIS Book of the Law.

I am an Israelite with convictions to follow the Paths the CREATOR GOD set for us.  Reason being HE is proved to be the ONLY GOD and SAVIOR of the Children of Israel (and GOD of others, as well if they will worship HIM).  When the HOLY ONE of Israel says that we must Love HIM with all our heart, soul, and might, then every last one of us should take time to think on Our GOD of Israel and work towards bringing joy to HIM.  After our wicked forefathers obtained GOD’s Land of Milk and Honey, they did nothing of the kind.

Our forefathers knew that the CREATOR and HIS LAW are our “Life”.  They also knew that without these two entities in our hearts that we would lose our identity and our Land of Israel and would go into captivity.  And sure enough because they refused to follow the CREATOR’s WAYS, Israelites are under the dominion of White Nations and are powerless to do anything about it.  However, now that we are fulfilling prophecy to suffer at the hands of our enemies for our forebears’ disobedience and for their turning to other gods, it makes so much sense now that we should turn to the GOD responsible for our existence and worship HIM.  And we should pray that HE return to us and guide us out of this captivity just as HE Delivered and led our forefathers out of Egyptian bondage.  But it won’t happen if we won’t give our soul to HIM, as HE has required of us.

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.   Deuteronomy 6:4,5

REMEMBER THE ARK OF THE COVENANT?

This Ark of the Covenant was more than just an item to bear GOD’s Book of the Law.  More importantly, this Ark of the Covenant served to also represent the CREATOR GOD of Israel.

“It came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished, That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of THE ARK OF THE COVENANT OF THE LORD YOUR GOD…  Deuteronomy 31:24 – 26

Since Israelites wanted a god that they could see, GOD’s Ark of the Covenant became a Divine Portrait of the GOD of Israel and HIS AWESOME Holy Name. 

Behold, the ARK OF THE COVENANT OF THE LORD OF ALL THE EARTH passeth over before you into Jordan. Now therefore take you twelve men out of the tribes of Israel, out of every tribe a man. And it shall come to pass, as soon as the soles of the feet of the priests that bear the ark of the LORD, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of Jordan, that the waters of Jordan shall be cut off from the waters that come down from above; and they shall stand upon an heap.”   Joshua 3:11 – 13

“David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence THE ARK OF GOD, WHOSE NAME IS CALLED BY THE NAME OF THE LORD OF HOSTS that dwelleth between the cherubims.”   II Samuel 6:2

“So they brought the ark of God, and set it in the midst of the tent that David had pitched for it: and THEY OFFERED BURNT SACRIFICES AND PEACE OFFERINGS BEFORE GOD.   I Chronicles 16:1

It is the “Old Testament” that contains the facts and the information that we should hold dear and cherish, as all things that the CREATOR GOD wants us to know are written in HIS Book of the Law and at the Mouth of HIS Prophets via “Thus Saith the LORD”.  And we need all HIS guidance and directives in order that we will not stray from HIM and all that HE has required of us to do.  And to be clear, we have to seek knowledge of Our CREATOR in order that we will not ever turn from HIM again.  The bottom line is that we need a SAVIOR, and we need HIM NOW!!!

Because of Israel’s abominations GOD caused the great significance of HIS Ark to cease to exist (Jer.3:16), and then HE left and returned to HIS Place (Hos.5:15).  Upon HIS return and our re-establishment back to our Land, the GOD of Israel will put HIS LAW and HIS SPIRIT in our hearts for us to show for HIS PRAISE and never to forsake HIM again.

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”  Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

“I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. AND I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND YE SHALL KEEP MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.”   Ezekiel 36:23 - 28

“This people have I formed for myself; THEY SHALL SHEW FORTH MY PRAISE.”   Isaiah 43:21

So many Israelites do not understand how to please the GOD of Israel.  They don’t realize that to Love GOD with all our heart, soul, and might CANNOT include JC or any other deity, god, image, or idol.  And when you think about it, if at any time people make mention of the CREATOR GOD of Israel and continue to think on JC, then these people have not WHOLLY loved the MOST HIGH with all their heart, as the CREATOR GOD of Israel desires of us.  And that is the problem!  Our GOD does not just want us to worship HIM and KEEP HIS LAW, but HE wants to see us CALLING upon HIM, bringing HIM into our lives, and basically making HIM feel wanted. 

TRUST IN HIM AT ALL TIMES; YE PEOPLE, POUR OUT YOUR HEART BEFORE HIM: GOD IS A REFUGE FOR US. Selah.  Psalm 62:8

HE wants us talking about HIM with family, relatives, and friends.  The more we mention HIM and HIS Holy Name the more it is evident to HIM that HE really is in our hearts.  And of course we still have to obey; we certainly cannot leave that out. 

Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.”   I Samuel 15:22

If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me; And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity: Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.   Leviticus 26:40 – 42

“Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;

“But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

“Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Deuteronomy 4:9,29 - 31,39

O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!”   Deuteronomy 5:29

And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.   Deuteronomy 6:7

WHEN WE REMEMBER GOD’s WORKS FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, THEN WE KNOW THAT HE ALONE IS OUR GOD AND DELIVERER

Thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.   Deuteronomy 8:2

Now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?   Deuteronomy 10:12,13

Let your heart therefore be perfect with the LORD our God, to walk in his statutes, and to keep his commandments, as at this day.  I Kings 8:61

Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked. For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”   Deuteronomy 10:16,17

Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;   Deuteronomy 11:16

Surely, after reading the above Scriptures, we should understand that the CREATOR GOD of Israel wants us to think on HIM and to have our children think on HIM, as well, if it’s really our intention to please Our GOD.  For our Deliverance and Salvation, we must have our hearts focused on the CREATOR GOD of Israel and no other gods.  Thus, the reason I write about the GOD of Israel and HIS Book of the Law and will continue to write about the GOD of Israel, HIS undying love for us, and HIS Promise to cause our return to our heritage.

IT SHALL BE SAID IN THAT DAY, LO, THIS IS OUR GOD; WE HAVE WAITED FOR HIM, AND HE WILL SAVE US: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.”   Isaiah 25:9

“For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, SO SHALL THY GOD REJOICE OVER THEE.   Isaiah 62:5

Furthermore, if GOD’s Book of the Law Commands ONLY Worship of HIM and Commands that we live HIS LAW “forever” and “for as long as we live on HIS Earth”, then these are the greater reasons as to why I write so much about the GOD of Israel and HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  Our GOD wants to instill in us just how important living this Righteous LAW is for our longevity and prosperity.   By living GOD’s Book of the Law, we are made worthy to worship HIM in HIS Holy Temple and worthy to speak HIS Holy Name.  And our obedience enables us to HOPE in Our GOD of Israel and know that our dreams to return to our homeland will come to fruition.

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

Given all GOD’s WORDS to observe HIS LAW, “for as long as we live on Earth”, and not to add to it, how can people in their right minds believe that GOD wants HIS Righteous LAW revoked?  What sense would that make?  To promote such a LIE would have to mean that someone is against the establishment of GOD’s Righteous Paths.  For what other reason is there to have people believe that GOD does not want us or HIS WORLD living HIS LAW “forever”, as HE has Commanded since the BEGINNING of Time.

We should consider that if our forefathers had taken GOD’s Prophets and HIS Priests seriously to OBEY the GOD of Israel and to WALK in HIS WAYS of Righteousness, we would still be in our Land of Israel enjoying the fruits of our Land of Milk and Honey.  Unfortunately, that is not at all the case. 

In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? Have ye forgotten the wickedness of your fathers, and the wickedness of the kings of Judah, and the wickedness of their wives, and your own wickedness, and the wickedness of your wives, which they have committed in the land of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem? They are not humbled even unto this day, neither have they feared, nor walked in my law, nor in my statutes, that I set before you and before your fathers. Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will set my face against you for evil, and to cut off all Judah.  Jeremiah 44:8 - 11

And worse, it is as if we have learned nothing from being scattered into the hands of the worst of the heathen to serve them for forsaking the GOD of Israel for strange gods.  So shocking, for there are among us Hebrew Israelites who do have another god, JC, in their hearts and they speak of this man-god quite freely.  They disregard GOD’s First Commandment, that we should have no other god before HIM in our hearts.  And unfortunately these Messianic Israelites are everywhere across this globe.  They even study from the “New Testament”, a Book written by men - NOT GOD - and have imagined religions and beliefs unfounded in GOD’s WAY of Life.  Knowing how much Our JEALOUS GOD hates and detests giving honor and reverence to another god, I am appalled that Hebrews, GOD’s Covenant People, would defy Our MAKER and do exactly what HE has Commanded that we cannot do.  What prompts us to seek GOD’s TRUTH and then at the same time change HIS WORD that HE left for us to follow?

The CREATOR never endorsed the Christian “New Testament”.  Millennia before the Romans wrote this book, the GOD of Israel had designed a Divine means for us to live and do that would keep us in HIS WAYS of Righteousness, i.e., if we will live it, as it is written. 

“When the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive. Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.”   Ezekiel 18:27,28

IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ALTER GOD’s LAW

GOD in HIS WISDOM made sure to stipulate in HIS LAW that we cannot add to nor diminish from HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments (Deut.12:32).  And we, in our wisdom, should realize that this stipulation proves that JC and this Christian “New Testament” cannot be used to complement the WORD of GOD and HIS TEACHINGS, especially since this book exalts a man-god and the worship of him.  Our Blessings manifest from delighting in GOD’s Commandments and far from the teachings of the “New Testament”.

O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!   Deuteronomy 5:29

Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.   Psalm 112:1 - 3

THE CREATOR GOD KNOWS THE SECRETS OF THE HEART

Hebrew Messianics don’t seem to understand that the GOD of Israel ONLY SAVES those who have RETURNED BACK TO HIM!

“Though thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death. If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; SHALL NOT GOD SEARCH THIS OUT? FOR HE KNOWETH THE SECRETS OF THE HEART. Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.”   Psalm 44:19 – 22

Messianic Israelites know well the Holy Name of the GOD of Israel, and they know it is NOT JC.  And they should know that the name of JC did not exist during the CREATION of Heaven and Earth, not during the days the Israelites were in Egypt, and not at the time the Children of Israel lived in the Land.  The advent of JC happened 400 years after GOD scattered the Israelites from the Land of Israel to serve their enemies.  And it’s anybody’s guess who wrote the religious books of that time, and the reason is that GOD had stopped sending visions to HIS Prophets.

Once Messianics realize the GOD’s Truth of the matter, then we can come together under ONE BANNER – GOD’s Righteous LAW that HE has Commanded of us since we became HIS Covenant People, that is if it isn’t already too late. 

When the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.   Ezekiel 18:24

The CREATOR GOD does not play games!  Live HIS WAYS of Righteousness and do not straddle the fence. 

The LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, WHICH HE WROTE FOR YOU, YE SHALL OBSERVE TO DO FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods. And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods. But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.   II Kings 17:36 – 39

Nothing in this passage speaks to anything about JC, therefore, giving any credence to JC and the Christian religions – all 40,000 of them - is an abomination against the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel.  Moreover, the GOD of Israel makes us know that forsaking HIM won’t ensure that other gods will help you.  And as a matter of fact the GOD of Israel declares that the gods Israelites choose will not save them out of their troubles.

“Saying to a stock [false god], thou art my father; and to a stone [image], Thou hast brought me forth: for THEY HAVE TURNED THEIR BACK UNTO ME, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us. But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah.”   Jeremiah 2:27,28   [Brackets are mine.]

We are captives under the control of White Supremacists who have sustained us powerless and second-class citizens.  This is our fate all because our forefathers turned to other gods.  That being a given, why would any Israelite today worship JC and live by this “New Testament”? 

The ALMIGHTY JEALOUS GOD of Israel that established us in our own Land of Israel will not save us out of this captivity and will not return us to our heritage if it is in our hearts to commit the very same abominations that brought this horrific curse upon us in the first place.

“It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and THOU SHALT CALL THEM TO MIND AMONG ALL THE NATIONS, WHITHER THE LORD THY GOD HATH DRIVEN THEE, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That THEN THE LORD THY GOD WILL TURN THY CAPTIVITY, AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON THEE, AND WILL RETURN AND GATHER THEE FROM ALL THE NATIONS, WHITHER THE LORD THY GOD HATH SCATTERED THEE. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 - 6

Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for HE IS GRACIOUS AND MERCIFUL, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto the LORD your God?”   Joel 2:12 - 14

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE DELIVERED: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.   Joel 2:28 – 32

ONLY A REMNANT WILL RETURN

If our hearts still refuse to obey Our CREATOR GOD of Israel, then we will die with the wicked who will be destroyed in GOD’s WRATH that HE has determined for these “Latter Days”.

“For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.”   Isaiah 10:22

“I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”   Isaiah 13:11

GOD TO SAVE ISRAEL AND DESTROY THE HEATHEN

THEREFORE THUS SAITH THE LORD, IF THOU RETURN, THEN WILL I BRING THEE AGAIN, AND THOU SHALT STAND BEFORE ME: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them. And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the LORD. And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.   Jeremiah 15:19 - 21

For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: THOUGH I MAKE A FULL END OF ALL NATIONS WHITHER I HAVE SCATTERED THEE, YET WILL I NOT MAKE A FULL END OF THEE: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.”   Jeremiah 30:11

At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, TO THE NAME OF THE LORD, TO JERUSALEM: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart. In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.   Jeremiah 3:17,18

If people know the “Old Testament” GOD of Israel, then they also know that HE does not lie.  HE SAVED us once, and as HE has declared, HE will SAVE us AGAIN!  We only need watch and wait for HIS HAND to again ACT in our behalf and MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF.

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD,

that it shall no more be said,

The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel

out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth,

that brought up the children of Israel

from the land of the north, and from all the lands

whither he had driven them:

and I will bring them again into their land

that I gave unto their fathers.

Jeremiah 16:14,15

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name:

extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH,

and rejoice before him. A father of the fatherless,

and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

God setteth the solitary in families:

he bringeth out those which are bound with chains:

but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people,

when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:

The earth shook, the heavens

also dropped at the presence of God:

even Sinai itself was moved

at the presence of God, the God of Israel.

Psalm 68:4 – 8

Make haste, O God, to deliver me;

make haste to help me, O LORD.

“Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee:

and let such as love thy salvation say continually,

Let God be magnified.

But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God:

THOU ART MY HELP AND MY DELIVERER;

O LORD, MAKE NO TARRYING.

Psalm 70:1,4,5

THOU SHALT CALL ME, MY FATHER;

and shalt not turn away from me.

Jeremiah 3:19

They shall come with weeping,

and with supplications will I lead them:

I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters

in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble:

FOR I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL,

and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Jeremiah 31:9

LET THE RIGHTEOUS REMNANT BE JOINED TOGETHER

UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF GOD’s BOOK OF THE LAW

THAT WE EXALT AND PRAISE OUR GOD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

NOW AND FOR EVERMORE!

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;

And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

TORAH READINGS for the entire year

can be obtained upon request:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 2/8/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Genesis 34th – 39th Chapters

I Chronicles 5:1,2

Deuteronomy 22:30

Deuteronomy 27:20

Isaiah 10:20 – 22

Isaiah 11:11 – 16

Isaiah 45:17 - 25

Jeremiah 3:23

Jeremiah 29:11 – 14

Jeremiah 32:36 – 42

Jeremiah 33:7 – 11

Ezekiel 37:9 – 14

Deuteronomy 33:26 – 29

Psalm 53:6

Psalm 149th Chapter

Deuteronomy 7th Chapter

Joshua 6:16 – 27

Joshua 7th Chapter

Exodus 20:14,16

Exodus 23:1 – 13

Deuteronomy 1:16 - 18

Malachi 3rd Chapter

Psalm 77th Chapter

Psalm 80th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://theblacklistpub.ning.com/group/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/