Shabbat Message For February 22, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR FEBRUARY 22, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

“AFRICA”

OR

“LAND OF HAM”

In that day shall there be a highway

out of Egypt to Assyria,

and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt,

and the Egyptian into Assyria,

and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

IN THAT DAY SHALL ISRAEL BE THE THIRD

WITH EGYPT AND WITH ASSYRIA,

EVEN A BLESSING IN THE MIDST OF THE LAND:

WHOM THE LORD OF HOSTS SHALL BLESS,

SAYING, BLESSED BE EGYPT MY PEOPLE,

AND ASSYRIA THE WORK OF MY HANDS,

AND ISRAEL MINE INHERITANCE.”

Isaiah 19:23 - 25

Not all so-called “African Americans” know that we have a most wondrous and affluent history.  They think that our past started with the Slave Trade and ended with this oppressive captivity.  And that’s exactly what White Powers want us to believe – that we have always been under the control of White Supremacists.  I remember a White teacher asking me if Blacks had always been Slaves.  I was very upset with her question, as she didn’t ask out of sincere curiosity but rather to make my people and me appear inferior.  That’s the spirit of White Supremacy and our dilemma under their control. 

Nevertheless, we have a rich and DIVINE past formed by the ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD, and since the White Man’s beginning, they have not been able to compare to it.  We are the only People chosen by the MOST HIGH CREATOR to be HIS Everlasting Covenant People.  We are of the only Nation that the CREATOR gathered in the Sinai to talk to.  We are the only people who can boast of having the CREATOR for Our SAVIOR!  We are the only people who have a GOD that loves them so much that HE bears their names.  We are the only people who have a Land that GOD fought for to give to HIS People, the Children of Israel.  We are the only Nation given a Land by GOD and named it after HIS People.  We are the only people that the CREATOR GOD will again GATHER and usher into their own Land a “SECOND TIME”.  And above all, it was to us, the Children of Israel, that Our GOD gave HIS Righteous Book of the Law!  We are GOD’s Sheep, and though HE has cursed us, HE has always been with us waiting for us to obey HIS VOICE and LAW and return back to HIM.

FOR ALL THESE REASONS, WE SHOULD WORSHIP OUR MAKER,

THE MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL

“Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live? Or hath God assayed to go and take him a nation from the midst of another nation, by temptations, by signs, and by wonders, and by war, and by a mighty hand, and by a stretched out arm, and by great terrors, according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes?”   Deuteronomy 4:33,34

“Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation. They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.”   Deuteronomy 32:15,16

“Thou didst divide the sea before them, so that they went through the midst of the sea on the dry land; and their persecutors thou threwest into the deeps, as a stone into the mighty waters. Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go. Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments:”   Nehemiah 9:11 – 13

“Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: Thou shewest loving kindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name, Great in counsel, and mighty in work: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings: Which hast set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even unto this day, and in Israel, and among other men; and hast made thee a name, as at this day; And hast brought forth thy people Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs, and with wonders, and with a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with great terror; And hast given them this land, which thou didst swear to their fathers to give them, a land flowing with milk and honey; And they came in, and possessed it; but they obeyed not thy voice, neither walked in thy law; they have done nothing of all that thou commandedst them to do: therefore thou hast caused all this evil to come upon them:”   Jeremiah 32:17 - 23

“All these kings and their land did Joshua take at one time, BECAUSE THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL FOUGHT FOR ISRAEL.”   Joshua 10:42

“I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: AND YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.”   Ezekiel 20:34 – 38

Of a Truth, the CREATOR GOD of Israel has been in our lives, making us know and understand the meaning of a True SAVIOR and know that it is HE we must worship.  Of a Truth, even in this present-day captivity, Our GOD of Israel is still with us.

“Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.”   Ezekiel 11:16

“AFRICAN AMERICANS”

And that brings us to the topic of African Americans.  Many people think the name “Africa” has existed since the Beginning of Time.  Well, nothing could be further from the Truth, and not even since the times of the Children of Israel in the Land was there such a word coined.  So, why are we called Africans at all?  Well, in regard to descendants of Slaves, this stems from the times of the Slave Trade and ENSLAVERS kidnapping Blacks from the shores of the “continent of Africa”.  Not all these Blacks were from Africa, per se.  Many of these Blacks were Hebrew Israelites who had fled war and famine in Israel.  They were taken, along with the Blacks from this continent, and scattered into the “Four Corners of the Earth” to serve their enemies, as the GOD of Israel had said for forsaking HIM for other gods.  

It pleased the White Powers for their Black Slaves to believe that they were descended from “Africa”, as the last thing they wanted was for us to know that Our GOD is the GOD of Israel and that our Land is the Land of Israel.  Hence, we are called “African Americans” even when no one is really an African at all!  Anything the Romans or any White person chooses to name Black Peoples does not make it GOD’s TRUTH.

Some might choose to disagree with me, and that’s all right.  Nevertheless, the name Africa, per se, is a byword.  Whether Africa is named by Romans or even by a White man named Leo Africanos, that cannot officially change the names of true Israelites. And just because these people are White, that does not make their decision the law.  Historians admit that they aren’t quite sure how this name came about, but they concede that the real name of “Africa” is Akebulan:

According to the following resource: Kemetic History of Afrika; the definition of Alkebulan is as follows: “The ancient name of Africa was Alkebulan. Alkebu-lan “mother of mankind” or “garden of eden”. Alkebulan is the oldest and the only word of indigenous origin.” 

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+was+the+original+name+for+africa&oq=What+was+the+original+name+for+Africa&aqs=chrome.0.0l4.17247j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

THE LAND OF HAM

If I had my druthers, I would prefer the name written in the “Old Testament”:

The Land of Ham:

“Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham.

“They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham.”   Psalm 105:23,27

“They forgat God their saviour, which had done great things in Egypt; Wondrous works in the land of Ham, and terrible things by the Red sea.”   Psalm 106:21,22

This is something else most people do not know.  The Land of Ham includes the continent of “Africa”, Egypt, Canaan, Ancient Assyria, Ancient Babylon, and even Ancient Persia.  And the reason is that all these lands were occupied by Hamites!  That’s correct, and it proves that Ham wasn’t cursed, as the White Powers want us to believe to justify the Slave Trade.  When a people are under the control of ruthless others, the oppressed will be made to believe all kinds of lies.  And unequivocally this is what happened to us. Therefore, we have no voice, and we have no representation.  White Supremacists know that they will make NO CHANGES to end the very acts that will sustain descendants of Slaves an inferior and weak Black People.  President Obama proved that; even though he ran his campaign on “Change”, he changed nothing, as the status quo is the same ol’ same ol’ - oppressive captivity.  We do know that Obama was not talking about changing anything that hindered the White Man’s resolve, right?   

White Supremacists had to enslave, lie, deceive, murder, and do every abominable act imaginable in order to sustain their Supremacy and power and inhibit our achievements and that of other non-whites, so as to sustain our subjugation.  The ENSLAVERS got us to worship their god and to find satisfaction in our Plight, and it all worked perfectly for the powers-that-be.  And as it would appear, it worked for descendants of Slaves also, as they do not fight to rise out of this deadly captivity of racism and impoverishment.  The religious and educational systems of White Supremacists benefit them and keep descendants of Slaves in gross darkness.  They purposely have in place “DOUBLE STANDARDS” to work for them even if they are in err.

WE SHOULD KNOW THAT “THUS SAITH THE LORD” IS THE TRUTH THAT WILL SET US FREE

Personally, my efforts are to know the GOD of Israel and all that HE requires of HIS Covenant People in order that HE will manifest our return to our heritage.  When we stay out of the White Man’s books, seek to know the CREATOR GOD, and follow “Thus Saith the LORD”, HIS WORD and HIS VOICE, we cannot be deceived. 

Some would say that it’s mostly the White historians who write the books.  And yes, that would be true.  However, once we learn GOD’s TRUTH, we are able to discern HIS TRUTH from the White Man’s fiction that keeps us in darkness.  Our CREATOR GOD leads us to know HIS valid proofs and guides us to avoid the falsehoods and fabrications established by our CAPTORS.  Too often it is written in history books that certain information cannot be determined, and that’s said in order to hide the real truth of the matter in an effort to deceive – no doubt GOD’s ELECT, the woolly headed Black Hebrew Israelites whose Patriarch was born in “Ur of the Chaldees”.

White folks don’t want us to know that “Africa”, Israel, and some other Middle Eastern places were once occupied by Black Peoples who were once rich, famous, and extremely powerful.  They don’t want that information to ever relate to us.  Hence, they spread the lie about Noah cursing Canaan because he looked upon his nakedness.  I do not doubt that Canaan was cursed, but that curse has nothing to do with the curse that Our GOD of Israel put on us (Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters).  These Chapters are clear as to why Our GOD of Israel cursed us and scattered us into the hands of our enemies to serve them and to worship their gods.  Clearly, the JEALOUS GOD of Israel had good reason to scatter us from HIS Land and into the hands of barbaric and cruel, merciless nations of heathens (Lev. 26:33).

IF WE NEVER LEARN OUR BEGINNING, WE WILL NEVER KNOW OUR GOD

I can’t stress enough that Abram/Abraham is originally from Ancient Babylon/Sumer where once lived and reigned Black People.  It was the CREATOR GOD that told Abram that his name would no more be called Abram but “AbraHAM”.

“Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham;”   Nehemiah 9:7

So, it should seem obvious that the CREATOR wants us to know that Abraham is from the land inhabited by the descendants of Ham – a people with woolly hair.  I know that this might be a controversial topic, but it is interesting to know that at least one historian claims that Abraham is of Ham and Shem.  In that the CREATOR added Ham to Abram’s name, I prefer to believe that Abraham is a distant relative of Noah’s son, Ham, and until I obtain information to the contrary on this matter this is what I have to believe.  Consider the following passage, as it sheds much light on this topic:

“In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians. IN THAT DAY SHALL ISRAEL BE THE THIRD WITH EGYPT AND WITH ASSYRIA, EVEN A BLESSING IN THE MIDST OF THE LAND: WHOM THE LORD OF HOSTS SHALL BLESS, SAYING, BLESSED BE EGYPT MY PEOPLE, AND ASSYRIA THE WORK OF MY HANDS, AND ISRAEL MINE INHERITANCE.”   Isaiah 19:23 - 25

Just from these few pages we can deduce that Black Peoples had the most fascinating and noteworthy lands, regions, and histories of all nations, particularly because this realm is connected with the CREATOR GOD and the “Old Testament”.  Most Blacks have no idea that GOD’s Beloved People are Black and are descended from the Biblical Israelites – the Children of Israel, the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, whose name the CREATOR GOD changed to “Israel”.  The problem is getting these Black People to hear this news and then do the research and seek the only solution that will enable us to return back to our own heritage and more importantly, back to Our Own GOD.

“It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And THE LORD THY GOD WILL CIRCUMCISE THINE HEART, AND THE HEART OF THY SEED, TO LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, THAT THOU MAYEST LIVE.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 - 6

“Thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and ALL FLESH SHALL KNOW THAT I THE LORD AM THY SAVIOUR AND THY REDEEMER, THE MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB.”   Isaiah 49:25,26

LET’S NOT ONLY SEEK TO KNOW THE CREATOR GOD BUT OUR HISTORY, AS WELL

I have included some interesting information for my people to read and hopefully be enticed to learn more about matters that involve Black Peoples whether we are Hebrew-Israelites or not.  Unfortunately, today people of color are living throughout the “Four Corners of the Earth” in the lands of descendants of ENSLAVERS, and if Our GOD does not save us, as HE Delivered our forefathers out of Egyptian bondage, consider our progeny lost forever.  We must determine to turn to Our GOD of Israel and HIS Book of the Law with all our heart and soul, and then HE will hear our prayers and Bless us with true FREEDOM and a means to EXODUS out of this horrid captivity.

During the days before the GOD of Israel sent us into exile to suffer for disobedience and false worship, there was much violence and unrest throughout the Land of Israel.  Israelites fled into Egypt and even from there continued fleeing to other parts of what was then called the Land of Ham.  Many of them fled right into the hands of ENSLAVERS who yoked them and shipped them off to fulfill GOD’s Curses upon us.  Sadly our past is not taught in public schools, and the Church certainly doesn’t teach it.  Therefore, I have included some reading matter that just might entice my people to seek more information on the Ancient Black Middle East and above all information on the ONE and ONLY True and Living CREATOR GOD of this Heaven and Earth – obviously Our ONLY SAVIOR.

“Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel,

and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;

I am the first, and I am the last;

and beside me there is no God.”

Isaiah 44:6

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer,

and he that formed thee from the womb,

I am the LORD that maketh all things;

that stretcheth forth the heavens alone;

that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;”

Isaiah 44:24

“I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt,

and thou shalt know no god but me:

for there is no saviour beside me.”

Hosea 13:4

Abraham 

Around 2000 BC there was a man named Abram living in Ur of the Chaldees who was a descendant of the godly line that descended from Adam, the ones who were making sacrifices to the LORD. The LORD appeared to Abram while he was living in Ur of the Chaldees and promised him that if he would leave his country and journey to a land that he had never seen God would make his descendants outnumber the sand on the seashore, and the stars in the sky. God promised Abram also that from his descendents one "seed" would be the Savior of all mankind. Abram obeyed God and left the city and journeyed across the Fertile Crescent into the land of Canaan where he and his descendents were pilgrims until God gave them the land as an inheritance. God later changed Abram's name to Abraham which means "father of many nations". Abraham journeyed up and around the Fertile Crescent through the land of Canaan and into Egypt.

https://www.bible-history.com/geography/ur_of_chaldees.html

UR

Ur was a city in the region of Sumer, southern Mesopotamia, in what is modern-day Iraq. According to biblical tradition, the city is named after the man who founded the first settlement there, Ur, though this has been disputed. The city’s other biblical link is to the patriarch Abraham who left Ur to settle in the land of Canaan. This claim has also been contested by scholars who believe that Abraham’s home was further north in Mesopotamia in a place called Ura, near the city of Harran, and that the writers of the biblical narrative in the Book of Genesis confused the two.

Whatever its biblical connections may have been, Ur was a significant port city on the Persian Gulf which began, most likely, as a small village in the Ubaid Period of Mesopotamian history (5000-4100 BCE) and was an established city by 3800 BCE continually inhabited until 450 BCE. Ur's biblical associations have made it famous in the modern-day but it was a significant urban center long before the biblical narratives were written and highly respected in its time.  

https://www.ancient.eu/ur/

Sumer

https://www.ancient.eu/sumer/

ALKEBULAN

By KING B.T.Y. EL

Wednesday

The Original name for Africa is : Alkebulan: Arabic for “ The Land Of The Blacks”
Alkebulan is the oldest and the only name of indigenous origin. It was used by the Moors, Nubians, Numidians, Khart-Haddans (Carthagenians), and Ethiopians. Africa, the current name adopted by almost everyone today , was given to this continent by a European invader by the name of Louis Africanus. Like all methods of manipulation the Romans sought to completely disconnect the indigenous Africans from their culture, deities, and knowledge.
History of Louis Africanus and Alkebulan’s name change:

Publius Cornelius Scipio battled Carthage–a powerful city-state in northern Africa–which had established itself as the leading maritime power in the world. The First Punic War broke out in 264 B.C. when Rome interfered in a dispute on the Carthaginian-controlled island of Sicily; the war ended with Rome in control of both Sicily and Corsica and marked the empire’s emergence as a naval as well as a land power. In the Second Punic War, the great Carthaginian general Hannibal invaded Italy and scored great victories at Lake Trasimene and Cannae before his eventual defeat at the hands of Rome’s Scipio in 202 B.C. left Rome in control of the western Mediterranean and much of Spain. In the Third Punic War, the Romans, led by Publius Cornelius Scipio the Younger, captured and destroyed the city of Carthage in 146 B.C., turning Alkebulan into Africa. Scipio then later adapted the name Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus.
The following is a great Alkebulan quote:

“Think about your Alkebu-lan consciousness, your culture, your names, your homeland, your past, your civilizations, your heritage, your ancestors, and your Mind. Today we have a false identity of self, self-hatred, hatred for your brother, and a deep hatred for Alkebu-lan our origin.” Nana Nasi

Knowing Your History Is Crucial
Changing the original name of Africa was an attempt to erase our history. How many People of African decent has ever heard of the name Alkebulan? Many never knew the true rightful name of the Motherland. This is why we must open our minds to obtaining Knowledge of self and spread the message to others. The only way to know your lineage is to dig deeper into your history. We are children of The Motherland (Alkebulan) and we must represent our heritage and allow no one to alter our identity. Open your mind and allow the knowledge disseminated on this page to enlighten you. Spread the word and teach others so that cultural history is not a mystery.
Music

Dedicated To Alkebulan
Music is a very important part of Alkebulan history. Dance, music, and story-telling are among the ancient art forms that have flourished for many centuries in Africa (Alkebulan) The music player below consist of the song Alkebulan as well as a few more tunes dedicated to The Mother Land. The songs were written and sung by the site owner Conscious Plat. Peace and Unity!

http://www.kingbtypoetry.com/alkebulan/

Nimrod and Abraham

The Two Rivals

By Nissan Mindel
Published and copyrighted by Kehot Publication Society

« Previous

Abraham's Early Life

Next »

Abraham's Hospitality

Nimrod's Humble Heritage

Nimrod the mighty hunter was one of the sons of Kush. Kush was the son of Ham, the lowest and least important of Noah's three sons. Nimrod came from a line which was cursed by Noah: "Cursed be Canaan, a slave of slaves shall he be unto his brothers."

By birth, Nimrod had no right to be a king or ruler. But he was a mighty strong man, and sly and tricky, and a great hunter and trapper of men and animals. His followers grew in number, and soon Nimrod became the mighty king of Babylon, and his empire extended over other great cities…

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/112333/jewish/Nimrod-and-Abraham.htm

Who Are the Assyrians?

By Owen Jarus - Live Science Contributor October 27, 2016

Dated from the beginning of the seventh century B.C., it shows Assyrian slingers in action at a siege of the Israelite city of Lachish in 710 B.C.

(Image: © British Museum)

The Assyrians are a people who have lived in the Middle East since ancient times and today can be found all over the world. 

In ancient times their civilization was centered at the city of Assur (also called Ashur), the ruins of which are located in what is now northern Iraq. The city had a god that was also called Assur or Ashur. The territory that the Assyrians controlled could be vast, stretching at times from southern Iraq to the Mediterranean Coast... 

https://www.livescience.com/56659-assyrians-history.html

MAPS OF THE ANCIENT MIDDLE EAST:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNRbmS6OwSQqFJarOXJTkQEssFHRvg:1581888909825&q=Ham+and+Assyria+and+Babylon&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiV-6y0g9fnAhW7AGMBHazLAesQsAR6BAgKEAE&biw=1367&bih=628

“Sing unto God, sing praises to his name:

extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH,

and rejoice before him. A father of the fatherless,

and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

God setteth the solitary in families:

he bringeth out those which are bound with chains:

but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people,

when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:

The earth shook, the heavens

also dropped at the presence of God:

even Sinai itself was moved

at the presence of God, the God of Israel.”

Psalm 68:4 – 8

“Make haste, O God, to deliver me;

make haste to help me, O LORD.

“Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee:

and let such as love thy salvation say continually,

Let God be magnified.

But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God:

THOU ART MY HELP AND MY DELIVERER;

O LORD, MAKE NO TARRYING.”

Psalm 70:1,4,5

“THOU SHALT CALL ME, MY FATHER;

and shalt not turn away from me.”

Jeremiah 3:19

“They shall come with weeping,

and with supplications will I lead them:

I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters

in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble:

FOR I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL,

and Ephraim is my firstborn.”

Jeremiah 31:9

LET THE RIGHTEOUS REMNANT BE JOINED TOGETHER

UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF GOD’s BOOK OF THE LAW

THAT WE EXALT AND PRAISE OUR GOD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

NOW AND FOR EVERMORE!

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;

And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

TORAH READINGS for the entire year

can be obtained upon request:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 2/22/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Genesis 46th – 47th Chapters

ONLY  THE  GOD OF ISRAEL  

HAS THE POWER TO SAVE AND

GATHER THE NATION OF ISRAEL:

Isaiah 60th Chapter

Isaiah 61st Chapter

Zechariah 2nd Chapter

Psalm 147th Chapter

Jeremiah 15:11

Jeremiah 16:14,15

Jeremiah 23:3 - 8

Zechariah 8th Chapter

Zechariah 10:6 - 12

Deuteronomy 28:1 – 14

Isaiah 45:14 – 25

Isaiah 54:5,7,8

Malachi 3:16

Zephaniah 3:19,20

Joshua 8:30 - 35

Deuteronomy 33rd Chapter

Deuteronomy 26:11 – 19

Psalm 53:6

Psalm 56:9 - 13

Jeremiah 3:12 – 25

Jeremiah 29:11 – 14

NEW MOON CRESCENT WATCH

FOR FIRST DAY OF THE

TWELFTH MONTH

FEBRUARY 23,24,25, 2019

But now thus saith the LORD that created

thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee,

O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee,

I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Isaiah 43:1

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://theblacklistpub.ning.com/group/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/