Shabbat Message For February 1, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR FEBRUARY 1, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

SEEK AFTER THE GOD OF THESE CREATIONS

SEEK LIFE,

AND

SEEK HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS

“FOR WITH THEE IS THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE:

in thy light shall we see light.

O continue thy loving kindness unto them that know thee;

and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.

Psalm 36:5 – 7,9,10

I hope people are taking the time to watch all that’s taking place in the United States and around the world, as the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel, is mustering up nations to work in HIS favor.  HE is also manifesting astounding WONDERS -  one after another across the globe – Fires, Floods, Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, War, and now, if you ask me, germ warfare, but no one is asking me.  This Coronavirus is global and the numbers of those infected are multiplying.  For the past few years I have been writing about the GOD of Israel plaguing HIS Earth just as HE plagued Egypt to get Pharaoh to “Let My People Go”.  Thus, it appears that Our GOD is again convincing these “Modern-Day Pharaohs” to also “Let My People Go”.  

It is hard to deny, but it certainly does appear that the GOD of Israel is again manifesting HIS WONDROUS PLAGUES, but not just in Egypt.  This time GOD’s astounding ACTS are seen all over this Earth especially in the United States.  Not to dismiss the Fires and Floods, but notice that most of the countries with people infected with the Coronavirus took GOD’s Chosen Black Hebrews as Slaves, and China was no exception:

AFRICANS AND AFRICAN AMERICANS IN CHINA: A LONG HISTORY, A TROUBLED PRESENT, AND A PROMISING FUTURE?

https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/africans-and-african-americans-china-long-history-troubled-present-and-promising-future/

My point in bringing the Plagues of Egypt to mind is that we are living in the “Last Days” of this World Order and at a time when the CREATOR GOD will bring an end to the wicked upon HIS Earth.  There must be an end to all this greed, corruption, oppression, and endless misery at the hands of the ruthless Powers-that-be who have no regard for the poor and powerless.  And of a Truth, many lives will be lost in order to make people realize that the ways of this present World System breed the fruits of Hell on GOD’s Earth.  During these days many will die and exactly as it is written in the “Old Testament” Scriptures.

Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.   Isaiah 13:6

I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”   Isaiah 13:11

This GOD that has PLANS to Punish the World is the same GOD that caused the FLOOD of Noah’s Day, the Fall of Sodom and Gomorrah, the destruction of Jerusalem, HIS Holy City, HIS Holy Temple, the desolations in the Middle East, and that exiled HIS Covenant People and made them Slaves to heathens for turning to other gods.  This time the CREATOR GOD will focus not only on the wicked but more so on the merciless White Supremacists, the Rulers of this World, who have been in alliance to invent a fraudulent and useless man-god for people to worship.

The people who don’t know this “Old Testament” GOD, should get to know HIM, as soon as possible, and it may be HE will have Mercy and Save all who call upon HIM.  If we are worthy, Our GOD of Israel will spare us of the “Doom” and “Trembling” to befall the wicked of this Earth.  Some folks might say that they haven’t a clue as to what I’m referencing, so let me be clear.   Everything revolves around worshipping Our MAKER and living and doing HIS Book of the Law.

Putting faith in this White Man’s JC and hoping in his help in times of trouble is something billions of people have done to no avail.  We need a True SAVIOR that won’t let rockets fall upon our heads, that won’t let us fall prey to the wicked, and that won’t allow us to be in harm’s way.  This is the CREATOR GOD that will keep us safe and healthy but only when we are obedient and Trust completely in HIM.

WHO EXACTLY IS JC, AND WHY DIDN’T GOD INTRODUCE HIM TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL OR USE HIM TO LEAD THEM THROUGH THE WILDERNESS INSTEAD OF MOSES

If JC is GOD, as the “New Testament” makes him out to be, why and how is it that he doesn’t reiterate the WORDS of the CREATOR GOD?  And why doesn’t JC have the POWER and MAJESTY of the CREATOR GOD of Israel?  Of most import, why didn’t the CREATOR send JC to Deliver the Children of Israel out of Egypt instead of Moses, if he is supposed to be the “Son of God”?  And why would the CREATOR want a facsimile of HIMSELF to be bloodied and humiliated before crowds of people making HIM look like more of a coward than an OMNIPOTENT GOD?  In that JC was nailed to a cross, let me tell you, he was not the GOD that Created the Heaven and the Earth that smites with HIS WRATH for committing transgressions!  At no time did the GOD that Created the Heavens, Earth, and mankind exhibit fear and weakness, as did JC.  And NEVER, EVER would the CREATOR GOD allow people render judgment upon HIM for HE is the ALMIGHTY GOD, and there is NONE ELSE. 

It seriously troubles me that people can be duped into believing that the GOD of this Universe is a mere man of adverse and mysterious Christian religions that contradict the CREATOR’s Righteous Doctrine.  Actually, when you really think about it, this is absurd.

The one thing Christians know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, but will not admit, is that JC is NOT and never has been a “Saviour of the World”.  They know that many times they have been in need of his help and it never materialized.  They know they have lost family members who did believe in JC but are dead now.  They know that they are as miserable with their Christian religion as is every other person suffering persecution and affliction.  They know that JC is not suffering, so that they won’t have to.  They all know these things, but they just do not understand why these things happen to Christians who have given their hearts to JC!

GOD’s desires are to have a World of Peoples, Nations, and tongues live in HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  And above all HIS Covenant People must live by HIS Righteous Book of the Law, live in HIS Land of Milk and Honey, worship HIM and ONLY HIM, and know that HE ALONE is Our MAKER and CREATOR and that there is NONE ELSE. 

The sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.”   Isaiah 56:6 - 8

In mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, SERVE ME: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things. I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers. And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.”   Ezekiel 20:40 - 44

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his DELIGHT IS IN THE LAW OF THE LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,”   Psalm 1:1 – 3

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.   Psalm 40:8

Where is JC’s delight in GOD’s LAW?  Believe me, there is none, as the “New Testament” depicts this man-god too busy getting people to worship him to be concerned with enforcing GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  Actually, what’s worse is that JC chooses not to Judge the wicked but rather to have them blameless so as to sin again. 

CRY ALOUD, SPARE NOT, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and SHEW MY PEOPLE THEIR TRANSGRESSION, and the house of Jacob their sins.  Isaiah 58:1

I the LORD love judgment…   Isaiah 61:8

Hence, it is no secret that JC cares nothing for GOD’s COUNSEL, and that he and the “New Testament” are far removed from HIS LAW to Judge the wicked.  Therefore, how can JC be One with the GOD of Israel or rather one with this so-called, unfounded “Trinity”, as some believe he is.  My People, in these days of death and destruction we have to know the ONE True and Living GOD, so that we may appeal to HIM for Deliverance and Life, or, of a Truth, we are lost. 

SO, WHO IS THE TRUE GOD

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.  Exodus 3:15

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I AM THE LORD THAT MAKETH ALL THINGS; THAT STRETCHETH FORTH THE HEAVENS ALONE; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof: Isaiah 44:24 - 26

I HAVE SWORN BY MYSELF, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, THAT UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, every tongue shall swear.   Isaiah 45:23

I cannot stress enough that none of the ACTS of GOD entailed or included any information about JC, absolutely nothing to speak of.  Also, it is very important to realize that this CREATOR GOD of Israel NEVER made any Oath or Promise to JC that he should receive HIS GREATNESS, HIS POWER, HIS MAJESTY, or HIS GLORY.  This is a fact, as JC had no power to save himself and much less anyone else.  All that GOD said HE would do, HE Fulfilled for HIS Covenant People and without help from JC.

After the Children of Israel sinned, the CREATOR cast them all from HIS Land, hid their names and identity, and made them Slaves and Captives unto this day – all because our forefathers took other gods to worship them instead of the CREATOR GOD that made an Everlasting Covenant with them.  And because of their forsaking HIM, HE left all Twelve Tribes of Jacob to suffer great afflictions at the hands of a most barbaric White People who showed them no compassion whatsoever.

I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:   Deuteronomy 32:26

“I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.   Isaiah 47:6

If we do not understand that the Slave Trade and this captivity are due to our forefathers’ disobedience and their worship of other gods, we will forever repeat their sins.  Israelites must come to terms with “Thus Saith the LORD” and HIS LAW, or we are doomed to fall with the heathen.

All who believe in and hope in JC die of tragic deaths.  This man-god established via a pen and a vivid, foolish imagination does nothing to save the very ones who have faith in him.  This is apparent because he hasn’t the needed DIVINE POWER to do so.  Racist White Powers had to devise a new “Gospel” – something that would piggyback the CREATOR GOD but not HIS LAW.  White Powers needed a fraudulent religion that would keep Black Hebrews especially from learning about their GOD of Israel.  Thus, Christianity – belief in a White Man-god was born with a false doctrine, the “New Testament”, to complement him. 

In any case, this is the Truth that is before us, and it behooves non-believers to search the WORD of the CREATOR GOD to verify exactly what transpired for us to be left under the control of the most cruel and oppressive people that ever lived.  And one thing is for sure, the CREATOR GOD said that we must look to HIM for SALVATION, and HE made no reference to JC.

LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.   Isaiah 45:22

The White Powers had all the information they needed on the CREATOR GOD of Israel.  Actually, they are the ones who published the “Old Testament” Scriptures.  The First Book of Genesis is where people should start reading to learn about Our MAKER and our founding patriarchs of Israel – those men whom the CREATOR Chose for HIMSELF to show forth HIS PRAISE.  So, why when the White Powers gained control over GOD’s Earth did they completely ignore the fact that there is but ONE GOD, as realized in the Book of Genesis and at the WORDS of GOD and HIS Prophets?  And why did these White Powers write their own “Gospel” and “New Testament” – one that thoroughly changed GOD’s Ordinances and completely contradicted HIS Righteous Book of the Law?  A false religion, as we should see, was much needed to enable White Supremacists to deceive and disseminate a fake god and history throughout the world.  It has worked with much success up until Our GOD of Israel opened our eyes to our true identity!

IF PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE IN JC, THEN THEY MUST WEIGH ALL THE INFORMATION THEY CAN FIND ON GOD’s WORD REGARDING THIS DEITY CALLED JC

STARTING WITH “THUS SAITH THE LORD” IS THE SUGGESTED TRACK TO TAKE FOR LEARNING ABOUT THE GOD’s TRUTH

THE TORAH READINGS CALENDAR FOR LEARNING GOD’s LAW AND HIS TRUTH IS AVAILABLE FOR THE ASKING

Every year since 1999 I have been writing a “TORAH READINGS” CALENDAR for the entire year based on GOD’s stipulated Calendar in Genesis 1:14,15.  Foremost, this Calendar is of great benefit to all who want to know GOD and HIS Book of the Law: Genesis – Deuteronomy.  These Chapters contain GOD’s Ordinances that HE Commanded of all Peoples in order that we be able to live in HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  Also found in GOD’s Book of the Law are writings on HIS CREATION of Heaven and Earth and the important developments of HIS interactions with the men HE Chose to make up HIS Everlasting Covenant People.  To compliment and enhance GOD’s LAW are also listed other Scriptures for enlightenment.

These weekly TORAH READINGS have a broad range of Scriptures on GOD’s VOICE, HIS WORD, and “Thus Saith the LORD” at the Mouth of HIS Prophets:  Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, etc.  I make it my business to reiterate what GOD determines for us to know.   

To be clear, this Calendar is not at all to be substituted for the entire “Old Testament”, as everyone should read the “Old Testament” Books from the first to the last chapter.  Yes, I know this is a lot of reading, but all of it makes us the wiser and in the Fear of Our GOD that we follow HIS Paths of Righteousness and teach them to our children.  Therefore, only look at this TORAH READINGS Calendar as a shortcut for returning back to Our GOD and HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  Nevertheless, these weekly readings enhance our understanding of why Our GOD of Israel scattered us into the “Four Corners of the Earth” via a Slave Trade and yet has us in this captivity under the control of heartless White Supremacists. 

These READINGS provide wisdom, knowledge, strength, and guidance, as to how to pray and call upon the CREATOR GOD of Israel in an effort to get HIS Attention.  And when we do pray to the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel with our whole heart and soul, HE will hear us.  Don’t knock this until you try this!

This TORAH READINGS Calendar and the Sabbath Messages, that are posted on our WebSite link, EXALT the CREATOR that relentlessly proves HE is GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE in HIS Book of the Law and throughout the “Old Testament”.

Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.

“Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Deuteronomy 4:35,39

FOR I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIOUR: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I WILL SAY TO THE NORTH, GIVE UP; AND TO THE SOUTH, KEEP NOT BACK: BRING MY SONS FROM FAR, AND MY DAUGHTERS FROM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.”   Isaiah 43:3 - 7,10,11

YET I AM THE LORD THY GOD FROM THE LAND OF EGYPT, and thou shalt know no god but me: FOR THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.   Hosea 13:4

“Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I AM THE LORD THY GOD, WHICH BROUGHT THEE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT: OPEN THY MOUTH WIDE, AND I WILL FILL IT.   Psalm 81:8 - 10

How can Christians, who put absolute belief in JC, just totally discount and reject these passages, the WORD of GOD, for faith in this JC man-god who is called “Saviour of the World”; but GOD knows him not?

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY.  Isaiah 44:8

Closer than ever:  It is 100 seconds to Midnight

2020 Doomsday Clock Announcement

Washington, D.C.

January 23, 2020

“The Bulletin has reset the minute hand on the Doomsday Clock 24 times since its debut in 1947, most recently in 2020 when we moved it from two minutes to midnight to 100 seconds to midnight. Every time it is reset, we’re flooded with questions about the internationally recognized symbol. Here are answers to some of the most frequent queries.

What is the Doomsday Clock?Collapse

The Doomsday Clock is a design that warns the public about how close we are to destroying our world with dangerous technologies of our own making. It is a metaphor, a reminder of the perils we must address if we are to survive on the planet.

When the Doomsday Clock was created in 1947, the greatest danger to humanity came from nuclear weapons, in particular from the prospect that the United States and the Soviet Union were headed for a nuclear arms race. The Bulletin considered possible catastrophic disruptions from climate change in its hand-setting deliberations for the first time in 2007.”

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/

IS THE END OF THIS EARTH FORTHCOMING?

I realize that a “Dooms-Day Clock” exists, and that it indicates how close mankind is to nuclear destruction – “100 seconds to Midnight”, which symbolizes the time of the end.   Although this Clock denotes and foretells great destruction, which is definitely prophesied to happen, but the truth of the matter is that “Midnight” would entail the end of this World Order.  So, know that the CREATOR GOD will not completely destroy HIS WONDROUS Earth – only the wicked of this World Order. 

For example, if evil and sinful men reside in a house, it makes no sense to destroy the house.  Destroy the men, hence, for the same rationale, the CREATOR will not destroy HIS Earth.

Most people worship idols and a man-god of Christendom, all intertwined in the wickedness of this World Order, which would include corruption, murder, exploitation, persecution, suppression, immorality, and all things GOD hates.  The JEALOUS CREATOR GOD makes it known that HE denounces false worship, and that HE ALONE is GOD and CREATOR, but people know this and choose to defy HIM.  And worshippers of false gods head the list of those to be destroyed. 

In that this Earth is replete with death and destruction, it should make sense to seek after the CREATOR GOD that we know has the POWER to do WONDROUS WORKS, that HEALS, and that SAVES.  That can only be the CREATOR GOD that named HIMSELF after HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel.

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.”  Exodus 3:15

This is the GOD that will Save people who turn to HIM.  HE will spare them from HIS WRATH during “The Day of the LORD”, whish is of HIS Great Destruction.

Destruction of GOD’s Earth isn’t necessary.  Why should the CREATOR destroy HIS Earth?  AGAIN, THE EARTH ISN’T WICKED; IT’S THE PEOPLE!  The CREATOR GOD’s WORD is that HE will destroy the wicked, the idol worshippers, and those who reject HIM and HIS Righteous Book of the Law.  That is what the Doom’s Day Clock should denote.  The following passages prove that the CREATOR will not completely destroy this WONDROUS Earth:

“He built his sanctuary like high palaces, LIKE THE EARTH WHICH HE HATH ESTABLISHED FOR EVER.”   Psalm 78:69

“Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; THOU ART CLOTHED WITH HONOUR AND MAJESTY.

“WHO LAID THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH, THAT IT SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED FOR EVER.   Psalm 104:1,5

“Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: THOU HAST ESTABLISHED THE EARTH, AND IT ABIDETH.”   Psalm 119:90

It must unfortunately take the destruction of many before the wicked will come to an end and before the CREATOR’s Earth and all mankind remaining will totally and Righteously EXALT and PRAISE the MOST HIGH GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the KING of this Universe. 

FINALLY, THE DEATH OF A SPORT’S ICON – KOBE BRYANT

I found out about the death of Kobe through a breaking news report that popped up on my monitor.  When I saw it, I could not believe what I was reading, and it took a while before I could internalize the truth of the matter.  Now, I didn’t follow all of Kobe’s games, but I knew him.  He was a rich, caring, and famous Black Brother and father in whom I have more respect than in Barack Obama.  Was Kobe a divine soldier?  No, he wasn’t, but he counseled and helped many of our people, and for that reason I will always have respect for the Kobe Bryant I did know.  However, I am deeply troubled at our loss.

Today, the news revealed that on the morning before his death, Kobe and his daughter went for communion at 7:30 A.M.  A very short time after that, he and eight others died in his helicopter “accident”.  The reporter told his viewing audience that we should get some solace out of the fact that he had gone to Church before his death.  Well, Mr. Reporter, I, personally, felt nothing resembling solace but rather heartache and anger!  And this is not just about the death of Kobe and the others but rather about all who are either in Church or leave Church and directly fall prey to death.

How long are descendants of Slaves going to worship the god of heathens and believe that in doing so we will be “saved”?  Let me tell you; Kobe was not ready to die, and he was not ready for his daughter or any of the passengers on his helicopter to die, either. 

You see this is the great difference in JC and in the CREATOR GOD.  JC wants people to die and believe they are going to heaven.  The CREATOR wants people to know that death is for punishment and is, therefore, a curse used for the disobedient!

“The LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”   Genesis 2:16,17

Adam and Eve and all people were not only cursed with death, but man was doomed to work by the sweat of his brow, and woman was cursed with pain during childbirth.  We must all learn to obey OUR CREATOR…WE MUST!

Let me be clear.  I am sure Kobe felt that JC would be with him during his helicopter flight because this is what all Christians believe, that he will protect them.  But more than we can count many other helicopters and planes have gone down killing every single Christian onboard.  And when people start asking why JC let this happen, the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD will show them that JC cannot SAVE.   

First of all, JC is the invention of wicked Romans.  It’s no secret, and the facts regarding this false man-god are all over the Internet, if people will only search for them. 

And now, let me tell you why I believe the CREATOR let this helicopter crash occur.  JC should have stepped up and spared the nine people traveling in Kobe’s helicopter but the CREATOR GOD wanted to show the World that JC had no power to do so.  In the past we have heard about planes crashing, but they didn’t make the news, as did Kobe’s helicopter crash into a hillside, as well as the fact that he had gone to Church just hours before.  And that is the kicker!  Because Kobe had just left Church, the accident shouldn’t have happened.  But it did, and the CREATOR wants people to think long and hard about this tragedy because it shows us that going to Church to pray to JC will not save anyone.

The JEALOUS GOD wants us to do what works, which is to live by HIS Righteous Book of the Law, look to HIM, pray to HIM, and worship ONLY HIM, and then HE will keep us Blessed and safe and out of harm’s way.

Many Christians should think about what has happened, and the reason is that they prepare for flights on a daily basis and some every week.  They should know that the JEALOUS GOD who wrote the First Commandment is not in the Church, and HE is ONLY MERCIFUL to those who TRUST IN HIM, who obey, and who decline to worship other gods. 

“Thou shalt worship no other god: FOR THE LORD, WHOSE NAME IS JEALOUS, IS A JEALOUS GOD:”   Exodus 34:14

The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and HE KNOWETH THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM.   Nahum 1:7

The First Commandment cannot be more plain and explicit on the fact that the CREATOR GOD is a JEALOUS GOD, and that we shall not bow down and serve another god.  The worship of JC is the worship of another god, by any stretch of the imagination.  Moreover, we should all know that the JEALOUS CREATOR has said that HE will not give HIS GLORY to another, and why should he?

“God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.”   Exodus 20:1 – 6

“It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

“…I WILL NOT GIVE MY GLORY UNTO ANOTHER. Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.”   Isaiah 48:11,12

Given GOD’s WORDS above, no one need be a genius to understand that the CREATOR GOD is clear on the fact that HE does not want us worshipping another god and certainly that HE will punish us if we do.  Therefore, by praying to this JC, man-god, we should quite understand that he is no “Saviour”.  And when people die we should know that the CREATOR GOD does not have any pleasure in death, not even in the death of Kobe and the eight others who died with him.

“I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.”   Ezekiel 18:32

So, My People, why turn to JC when he is most definitely another god – the god of the Romans, albeit, who invented him, nonetheless to deceive the entire World in order that White Supremacy might reign forever.  However, for our Salvation, Our CREATOR GOD of Israel, in whom we hope and believe, is ending this wicked reign even while people are reading this Sabbath Message.

“The word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth,

and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

SEE, I HAVE SET BEFORE THEE THIS DAY

LIFE AND GOOD, AND DEATH AND EVIL;

In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God,

to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments

and his statutes and his judgments,

that thou mayest live and multiply:

and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land

whither thou goest to possess it.

But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear,

but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish…

Deuteronomy 30:14 - 18

“Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens;

and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

Thy righteousness is like the great mountains;

thy judgments are a great deep:

O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.

How excellent is thy loving kindness, O God!

therefore the children of men

put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

THOU SHALT CALL ME, MY FATHER;

and shalt not turn away from me.

Jeremiah 3:19

They shall come with weeping,

and with supplications will I lead them:

I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters

in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble:

FOR I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL,

and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Jeremiah 31:9

LET THE RIGHTEOUS REMNANT BE JOINED TOGETHER

UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF GOD’s BOOK OF THE LAW

THAT WE EXALT AND PRAISE OUR GOD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS

NOW AND FOR EVERMORE!

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;

And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

TORAH READINGS for the entire year

can be obtained upon request:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 2/1/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Genesis 31st – 33rd Chapters 

Leviticus 12th Chapter

Leviticus 15:19 - 33

Psalm 59th Chapter

Psalm 41st Chapter

Psalm 44th Chapter

II Kings 17:29 - 41

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://theblacklistpub.ning.com/group/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/