Shabbat Message For December 7, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 7, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD TO GATHER BUT A REMNANT

It shall come to pass in that day,

that the remnant of Israel,

and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob,

shall no more again stay upon him that smote them;

but shall stay upon the LORD,

the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob,

unto the mighty God.

For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea,

yet a remnant of them shall return:

the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

Isaiah 10:20 – 22

It shall come to pass in that day,

that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time

to recover the remnant of his people,

which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt,

and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam,

and from Shinar, and from Hamath,

and from the islands of the sea.

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations,

and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel,

and gather together the dispersed of Judah

from the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 11:11,12

THIS INFORMATION JUST MIGHT BE

WHAT IT TAKES

TO OPEN THE EYES OF THOSE

WHO SEEK THE CREATOR GOD

AND HIS TRUTH

The above title no doubt makes people think about the Jehovah's Witnesses who believe that 144,000 Christians will be resurrected to heaven. Well, no; by no means am I making reference to this unfounded Christian belief. This Message is about the GOD of Israel gathering HIS Covenant People from the “Four Corners of the Earth”.

As we already know, the CREATOR GOD spared Noah and his house from The FLOOD because he “found grace in the eyes of the LORD”, and he “walked with GOD”. And guess what? He wasn’t even a Christian! That should make us all realize that we do not have to be a Christian to find grace with GOD and to walk with HIM. Interesting, right?

Hence, my point is that, in this day and time, we can also find grace with GOD and walk with HIM. All we need do is be obedient to GOD’s WORD and HIS VOICE. That’s all Noah did, and he and his loved ones were spared The FLOOD that killed everything living on Earth except the animal life in the Sea. So, what does that tell us? If we want to survive The Day of the LORD, then we should all be like Noah.

GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. Genesis 6:5 – 9

The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.   Genesis 6:11 - 13

Do not be deceived, as once again, the CREATOR GOD has PLANS to destroy the wicked from off HIS Earth, and for that reason we need to find favor with Our MAKER to know HIM and HIS WAYS.

THE DAY OF THE LORD

Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.”   Isaiah 13:6 – 8

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD FOR THEIR EVIL, AND THE WICKED FOR THEIR INIQUITY; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”   Isaiah 13:9 – 11

Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.”   Isaiah 26:20,21

BEHOLD, THE WHIRLWIND OF THE LORD GOETH FORTH WITH FURY, A CONTINUING WHIRLWIND: IT SHALL FALL WITH PAIN UPON THE HEAD OF THE WICKED. The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: IN THE LATTER DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT. Jeremiah 30:23,24

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.”   Zephaniah 3:8

Surely, you have seen these passages before. Interpret them for yourselves, and see if this is not about the destruction of all who forget and defy the True and living GOD and HIS Righteous Book of the Law. Observe all that is taking place on this globe: violence, demonstrations, war in every corner of the Earth, and the threat of acquiring and using nuclear bombs to resolve disputes. And given the way the US is conducting diplomacy, none of these countries can be trusted. Just recently I learned that Saudi Arabia is secretly trying to purchase Pakistani-China fighter jets, and the US is embarrassed that they knew nothing about it.   Israelis invented malware (Pegasus) that can tap into the cell, and one need not have to answer it. North Korea warned the US that it will receive a ‘Christmas gift’ if it does not make meaningful progress in talks by the end of 2019.” Trump continues with US’s demands on other countries, especially poor ones, to sanction them if they go against the will of America and its “values”. Thus, the US causes sanctioned nations to fall in absolute economic decline, poverty, and violence. We are constantly from one fearful occurrence to another. Parents worldwide worry about our children being abducted into sex trafficking or our boys and young men becoming victims of drugs, gun violence, or death at the hands of racist police. And lest I forget, the US government and country is replete with one horror after another. Forget the fires and floods, murder and tragedy are pervasive in these States and around the world. If it is not time for the CREATOR to rid HIS Earth of all evil and wickedness, then when? Before our eyes, everything is coming to a head or to an end!

THE TRUE DESCENDANTS OF THE BIBLICAL ISRAELITES

Black folks have problems accepting the proven fact that some of them are of the SEED of Biblical Israelites though there is a plethora of evidence to prove the identity of the Children of Israel. Descendants of Slaves should consider the Slave Trade and this captivity, as this history makes it clear that the CREATOR GOD of Israel caused our fate. All that we have endured is a carbon copy of what was prophesied at the Mouth of GOD’s Prophets to happen to the Children of Israel. In other words, all that GOD said would befall the Children of Israel happened to us (Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters). It was the GOD of Israel that told our forefathers that if they worshipped another god that HE would scatter them into the hands of heathens (Lev.26:17,25,33,34; Deut.28:25,48,49), their enemies. HE DID NOT LIE!! Unfortunately, out of ignorance and brainwashing, some of us still worship another god and can’t realize that this is committing the same abomination that caused our enslavement and this horrid captivity in the first place.

“AND THE LORD SHALL SCATTER THEE AMONG ALL PEOPLE, FROM THE ONE END OF THE EARTH EVEN UNTO THE OTHER; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

In that this JC man-god of White Supremacists has failed and deceived us as much as ENSLAVERS and their descendants, and we are the poor and the inferior in this World Order, it would be wise to give the GOD that brought all this affliction upon us a reason to free us from this cruel curse upon us. In that White Supremacists are satisfied with our horrific status quo, it appears our only alternative and chance for a good life is to turn to the JEALOUS GOD of Israel. All HE has ever required of us is to OBEY HIS LAW and TRUST and WORSHIP ONLY HIM. Obviously, given the curses upon us and given these tumultuous times, the CREATOR GOD of Israel is Our Only HOPE.

HE is the GOD that chose us and gave us the Land of Milk and Honey. HE is also the same GOD that kept our forefathers safe from their enemies. And there was no reason for them to want for anything when they inhabited the Land. Hence, it makes sense to CALL upon Our GOD and ONLY SAVIOR, reason being is that we will neither be an empowered nation again nor ever be able to see a productive economic future for our progeny if we don’t! Moreover, as we look at our lives now, some of us are well off, but most of us are impoverished and dying, thus, WE ARE IN TROUBLE!

“Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and THOU SHALT KNOW NO GOD BUT ME: FOR THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.

“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.   Hosea 13:4,9

Our GOD did not ask us to go to the Moon or do something that’s impossible. HE Commanded us to do what’s Righteous. Is this not what a Righteous and Holy GOD would require and want of HIS Chosen People? Righteousness prevents sin and fosters and encourages virtue, harmony, peace, serenity, and happiness. And these attributes are what GOD’s Righteous Book of the Law promises – even “prosperity” and “good success”.

WHAT IS GOD’s CRITERIA FOR BEING SAVED AND INHERITING HIS SALVATION

Obviously, the MOST HIGH GOD is looking for the Righteous – never mind that one is not a Hebrew Israelite. HE has said that HE will embrace all who take hold of HIS Covenant.

“Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and TAKETH HOLD OF MY COVENANT; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.”   Isaiah 56:6 – 8

Taking hold of GOD’s Covenant means to live and do HIS LAWS of Righteousness. Doesn’t it make sense that by espousing to GOD’s Book of the Law and by not committing sin in the EYES of GOD are the only ways to be determined “Righteous” or for the most part, free of sin. Isn’t that the purpose of GOD’s Book of the Law – to live in Righteousness and not die?

“See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, THAT THOU MAYEST LIVE AND MULTIPLY: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish…”   Deuteronomy 30:15 – 18

IN THESE DAYS THE CREATOR IS TO GATHER THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL TO SHOW FORTH HIS PRAISE

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.   Isaiah 43:21

And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not: So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.”   Zechariah 8:13 – 15

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.   Zechariah 8:23

If the CREATOR GOD of Israel that formed HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel, to show forth HIS PRAISE, will SAVE and Bless us, and have men from other nations to come to us and tell us that they have “heard that GOD is with you”, then we have to know that these people will be of THE REMNANT THAT THE GOD OF ISRAEL WILL CALL.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.   Joel 2:32

WHAT IS THE CHRISTIAN DEFINITION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS?

After going online to find the Christian definition of Righteousness, I am quite shocked that the information presented lacks any real substance and much less any wisdom. And also I am confused as to how Christians will turn to the “Old Testament” for some of their reasoning but will claim that the “Old Testament” is fulfilled and that GOD’s LAW is ended with the so-called “Coming of JC”.

THE CHRISTIAN DEFINITION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

-Ethical conduct for example, “Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.”   Leviticus 19:36 

-Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have:

-“If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked”   Deuteronomy 25:1

-“The LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”   Psalm 1:6

-“I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:”   Proverbs 8:20

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteousness

“What is righteousness and what does it mean to be righteous?

Righteousness is the perfect holiness of Christ. It is an essential attribute to the character of God; quite literally meaning “One who is right”. Think of it as the polar opposite of sin. To commit sin is to go against God’s design for our lives, therefore righteousness is the only living standard that is acceptable for us to stand before the Father. The wages of sin is death, but in the path of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no death. (Proverbs 12:28)”

[Everything else in this article deserves to be read, as it, without question, discards and eliminates GOD’s ONLY means to attain Righteousness. Putting faith and belief in JC cannot bestow Righteousness or Salvation. If it did, Christians would not be unhappy and suffering as are accursed Hebrew Israelites. Now, that’s something to think about!!!]

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/what-does-it-mean-to-be-righteous.html

See also:

https://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/how-does-the-bible-define-righteousness/

[Brackets are mine.]

WHAT IS GOD’s DEFINITION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS?

The reason it is so vital for Israelites and for all People to know GOD’S MEANING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS is that if it is not observed, one invariably will sin. And according to the WORD of GOD, “the soul that sinneth it shall die”.  

“The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.   Deuteronomy 24:16

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,”   Ezekiel 18:4,5

The CREATOR GOD was clear on HIS meaning of Righteousness.

IT SHALL BE OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.”   Deuteronomy 6:25

“GOD SAW THAT THE WICKEDNESS OF MAN WAS GREAT IN THE EARTH, AND THAT EVERY IMAGINATION OF THE THOUGHTS OF HIS HEART WAS ONLY EVIL CONTINUALLY.”   Genesis 6:5

The CREATOR GOD was also clear on keeping HIS Righteous Book of the Law, as it is written. And to be absolutely clear, HE Commanded that we cannot add to nor diminish from HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, one iota (Deut.12:32). Therefore, it would not be wise to alter GOD’s WORD to reflect our desires and our imaginations, as that won’t work either. Besides, Blessings are only attained from keeping GOD’s LAW. There are over 2,400 years of war, famine, pestilence, calamity, and a Slave Trade, as well as this our captivity that stand witness to what happens when we will not live and do GOD’s Book of the Law. Because of the great abominations of the Children of Israel, the CREATOR left HIS Earth and left us in this White Man’s World Order for punishment UNTIL WE RETURN BACK TO HIM.   Christians also fall under this curse, but deliverance is not in the hands of their JC man-god. After all this time that has passed, it is obvious that the worship of another god is connected with deadly consequences that only the CREATOR GOD can revoke.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Gibeah: therefore HE WILL REMEMBER THEIR INIQUITY, HE WILL VISIT THEIR SINS.

“Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!   Hosea 9:12,15

Let this information serve as a greater understanding for learning GOD’s TRUTH, which our forefathers rejected and caused us to lose our Land, our nationality, and Our GOD.

These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

“Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.   Deuteronomy 12:1,8

HOW CAN WE ARGUE WITH THE WORD OF GOD, AND HOW CAN WE ALLOW WHITE SUPREMACISTS TO DRIVE US AWAY FROM OUR GOD AND HIS WAYS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. Exodus 24:12

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.   Joshua 1:7,8

The “New Testament” writers and the Church had no right to revoke GOD’s LAW. This was a gross violation and deception that has caused many to believe lies and to destroy themselves. GOD’s Book of the Law is as Wondrous as is HIS CREATION, and it will exist for as long as there is GOD and People on HIS Earth. Whether we are in accord with keeping the CREATOR’s LAW or not, it will be with us forever!

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.   Isaiah 42:21

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

Only then will Righteousness prevail. And only then will the Righteous Remnant and King David be in GOD’s IMAGE and be able to replenish HIS Earth with all things Righteous. GOD is Righteous, and the Remnant of Israel destined to return will also be Righteous. Let me be clear!!! No one will be a GOD like the GOD of Israel, but rather will only be of HIS WAYS of Righteousness.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”   Genesis 1:27,28

Ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.”   Leviticus 20:26

I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

“They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the SEED of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.”   Isaiah 65:9,23

I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall ALL FLESH come to worship before me, saith the LORD.   Isaiah 66:21 - 23

The above passages probably sent folks into a tailspin. Yes, I know. These people Created in Genesis First Chapter are for a Righteous time to come. They are the Righteous Remnant of Israel whom the CREATOR GOD will cause to RETURN to their heritage. The clue to this understanding is that, there was not a man to till the ground at the time GOD formed Adam.

LET’S STOP WORSHIPPING THIS DEITY OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND RELY ON “THUS SAITH THE LORD” AND HIS WORD TO HIS PROPHETS

If we really want to know GOD’s TRUTH, we have to stop making up stuff, stop altering what’s written, and stop believing lies! ONLY the CREATOR can detail what’s best for us to do to find favor with HIM, and HE already has. Therefore, let’s be the wise ones and walk with the CREATOR as did Noah in order that we be spared GOD’s WRATH during this Day of the LORD.

The CREATOR GOD is going to have things HIS WAY, and we will have to accept them or die. Of a Truth, I wish GOD would hasten the time of HIS RETURN, destroy the wicked, and put HIS LAW and HIS SPIRIT in our hearts. Then and only then will there be an end to our tears and misery that we endure at the hands of White Supremacists who have been cruel and barbaric Rulers over the World, over us and over all people of color. Besides, their present World Order and their religions are but religions that foster assured iniquity, sin, and unhappiness for two billion Christians.

Let the CREATOR RETURN, destroy the wicked, establish HIS Holy Temple, and HIS Holy People for HIS PRAISE and GLORY, and let it happen now that all flesh will know the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to be the True and Living GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE. Let us be joined with others who desire to see GOD’s RETURN and who pray to live in this Glorious and Righteous time prophesied for the Righteous.

THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME;

A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR;

THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME.

Isaiah 45:21

Then they that feared the LORD

spake often one to another:

and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,

and a book of remembrance was written before him

for them that feared the LORD,

and that thought upon his name.

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts,

in that day when I make up my jewels;

and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son

that serveth him.

Then shall ye return, and discern

between the righteous and the wicked,

between him that serveth God

and him that serveth him not.

Malachi 3:16 - 18

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/