Shabbat Message For December 14, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 14, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE CREATOR IS GOD

GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB

Let him that glorieth glory in this,

that he understandeth and knoweth me,

that I am the LORD which exercise

loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth:

for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 9:24

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer,

and he that formed thee from the womb,

I am the LORD that maketh all things;

that stretcheth forth the heavens alone;

that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isaiah 44:24

God said moreover unto Moses,

Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,

The LORD God of your fathers,

the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob,

hath sent me unto you:

THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER,

AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.

Exodus 3:15

Some might say that all I write about is the “Old Testament” CREATOR GOD, and you know what, they would be 100% correct. I don’t feel bad either, as that’s all GOD’s Prophets wrote about. Writing about My GOD is therapeutic and is all I live to do for now. And if folks can see and understand my desires, perhaps they are also able to comprehend my mission. I could talk about the GOD of Israel for days and even HIS WONDERS that HE has shown me in order that I would be strengthened in belief and in worship of ONLY HIM. Thus, I have made the GOD of Abraham My GOD. HE is the ONE True CREATOR GOD and the ONLY GOD that calls HIMSELF after the Name of the Nation of Israel that HE Chose to be HIS Everlasting Covenant People.

When I mention the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, very few people know anything about HIM and respond back with: “The GOD of Who???” That which amazes me is that folks really know nothing about this CREATOR GOD, but they can speak volumes on JC.  How can Christians completely skip over the entire “Old Testament”, call it “fulfilled”, and figure they know all there is to know about the CREATOR GOD? There is something wrong with this picture!

People who believe in this man-god should question why he came to fruition 400 years AFTER GOD scattered HIS Chosen People from HIS Holy Land. To believe that this man imagined by the “New Testament” writers is “The Saviour of the World” born on December 25th and flaunt “The Lord has Come” should know from GOD’s WORD that there has got to be a lie lurking somewhere. First of all, there is no JC to make an appearance every December 25th, and that speaks volumes.

Another point is that Our GOD of Abraham cursed us to serve the god of heathens for forsaking HIM – JC fulfills that curse (Deut.28:64). And indeed we are cursed and above all peoples on this Earth! Our forefathers should have LOVED ONLY GOD, as HE had Commanded of us.

Unto thee it was shewed, THAT THOU MIGHTEST KNOW THAT THE LORD HE IS GOD; THERE IS NONE ELSE BESIDE HIM.

“Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Deuteronomy 4:35,39

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT.   Deuteronomy 6:4,5

In that GOD’s WORDS are of TRUTH, I want to share information that will enlighten people as to how the CREATOR GOD derived HIS HOLY NAME, which by the way is NOT JC. After the CREATOR established the Heavens and the Earth and all things therein, HE wanted mankind to give HIM the PRAISE and GLORY for bringing all these WONDROUS WORKS to fruition.    

Sing unto the LORD, all the earth; shew forth from day to day his salvation. DECLARE HIS GLORY among the heathen; his marvellous works among all nations. FOR GREAT IS THE LORD, AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED: he also is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the people are idols: BUT THE LORD MADE THE HEAVENS. Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place. GIVE UNTO THE LORD, YE KINDREDS OF THE PEOPLE, GIVE UNTO THE LORD GLORY AND STRENGTH. GIVE UNTO THE LORD THE GLORY DUE UNTO HIS NAME: I Chronicles 16:23 – 29

“Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: WHO HATH DECLARED THIS FROM ANCIENT TIME? WHO HATH TOLD IT FROM THAT TIME? HAVE NOT I THE LORD? AND THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Isaiah 45:21,22

And in that the CREATOR established a “Perfect Earth”, HE wanted the people HE formed to be “Perfect”, as well. GOD did not want people to figure out how they should live by using their own imaginations, but HE wanted all mankind to live by HIS Righteous and Perfect WAY of Life – HIS Book of the Law that HE Ordained. Nevertheless, the people GOD Created rejected HIS WAY of Life and became wicked – hence the deadly FLOOD of Noah’s Day.

After the FLOOD it was obvious that the CREATOR GOD still desired to be PRAISED and WORSHIPPED and to have people OBEY HIS Perfect LAWS of Righteousness. Therefore, after the FLOOD, GOD wasted no time choosing Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Patriarchs of the Nation of Israel, and giving them and their SEED HIS LAW and HIS Land of Milk and Honey.

People have to understand that the CREATOR GOD is “Holy”, and HE Commands Righteousness in order that HIS Congregation also be Holy by keeping HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. The wise should know from the FLOOD and from the curses HE has laid upon us that this CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob does not dwell among the wicked, except to destroy them, as HE is accomplishing in this abominable World Order, today. Nevertheless, all Peoples, Nations, and tongues should SEEK the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to learn HIS TRUTH, as it is not fulfilled.

GOD’s WORDS TO ABRAM AND HIS COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”   Genesis 12:1 – 3

“After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. Genesis 15:1

“When Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.   Genesis 17:1,2

“Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.   Genesis 17:5 – 7

“These are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.”   Genesis 25:7

GOD’s WORDS CONCERNING ISAAC AND HIS COVENANT WITH HIM

“God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

“BUT MY COVENANT WILL I ESTABLISH WITH ISAAC, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.”   Genesis 17:19,21

“Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.” Genesis 21:4

“God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.”   Genesis 21:12 [NOTE: Though Ishmael was Abraham’s first son, he was not of the Covenant GOD had made with him. Brackets are mine.]

“It came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahai-roi.”   Genesis 25:11

“These are the generations of Isaac, Abraham's son: Abraham begat Isaac: And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padan-aram, the sister to Laban the Syrian.”   Genesis 25:19,20

“Isaac intreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to inquire of the LORD. And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.   Genesis 25:21 – 24   [The “Elder” (Firstborn) would serve the “Younger” (Jacob). Brackets are mine.]

“There was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.”   Genesis 26:1

“Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.   Genesis 26:3 – 5

“And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan. Arise, go to Padan-aram, to the house of Bethuel thy mother's father; and take thee a wife from thence of the daughters of Laban thy mother's brother. And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people; And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham. Genesis 28:1 - 4

GOD’s WORDS CONCERNING JACOB AND HIS COVENANT WITH HIM

“Jacob went out from Beer-sheba, and went toward Haran. And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep. And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, BEHOLD, THE LORD STOOD ABOVE IT, AND SAID, I AM THE LORD GOD OF ABRAHAM THY FATHER, AND THE GOD OF ISAAC: THE LAND WHEREON THOU LIEST, TO THEE WILL I GIVE IT, AND TO THY SEED; And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed. And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.”   Genesis 28:10 – 16

“Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on, So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God: And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.”   Genesis 28:20 - 22

“Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And he said, THY NAME SHALL BE CALLED NO MORE JACOB, BUT ISRAEL: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.”   Genesis 32:24 – 28

JACOB HAD TWELVE SONS WHO ARE REFERRED TO AS THE TWELVE TRIBES OF JACOB-ISRAEL, AND OF THESE ARE GOD’s CHOSEN PEOPLE

Jacob took to wife Leah, Rachel, Zilpah, and Bilah, and these are the women who gave birth to his twelve sons.

“ALL THESE ARE THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them. And he charged them, and said unto them, I am to be gathered unto my people: bury me with my fathers” Genesis 49:28,29

These are the Twelve Tribes of Jacob that the CREATOR GOD of Israel led forty years in the Wilderness of Egypt to prove them to see if they would keep HIS LAW or no (Ex.16:4). And these are the Children of Israel that GOD Delivered out of Egypt and led to the Land HE had PROMISED to their fathers – Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel.

“Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel; Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.”   Exodus 19:3 - 6

“The LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.”   Deuteronomy 4:20

“YET THEY ARE THY PEOPLE AND THINE INHERITANCE, which thou broughtest out by thy mighty power and by thy stretched out arm.”   Deuteronomy 9:29

“THOU, EVEN THOU, ART LORD ALONE; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee. Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham; And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, TO GIVE IT, I SAY, TO HIS SEED, AND HAST PERFORMED THY WORDS; FOR THOU ART RIGHTEOUS: And didst see the affliction of our fathers in Egypt, and heardest their cry by the Red sea; And shewedst signs and wonders upon Pharoah, and on all his servants, and on all the people of his land: for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them. So didst thou get thee a name, as it is this day.”   Nehemiah 9:6 – 10

[I should note at this point that because King Solomon worshipped other gods, the GOD of Israel DIVIDED THE KINGDOM into the House of Israel and the House of Judah (I Kings 11th Chapter). And both Kingdoms had their own king].

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, BUT WE ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL AND ONCE AGAIN OUR GOD WILL SHOW HIS SIGNS AND WONDERS EVEN UPON OUR CAPTORS AND UPON THIS WICKED WORLD ORDER

“I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. LIKE AS I PLEADED WITH YOUR FATHERS IN THE WILDERNESS OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, SO WILL I PLEAD WITH YOU, SAITH THE LORD GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.”   Ezekiel 20:34 - 38

We are of the Biblical Israelites - the SEED of Jacob who exist today. We no longer have to walk in darkness and be the “Dry Bones” spoken of in Ezekiel 37th Chapter. As it is prophesied, the two Kingdoms of Israel will become ONE – The Nation of Israel with GOD’s Servant the Seed of David reigning over them us (Jer. 23:5 & 30:19). Our GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has made our true identity known to us, and HE has made it known why we are called bywords - a people without a nationality who suffering in the lands of cruel and merciless White Rulers. Let’s not forget our sins in turning our backs to Our GOD of Israel and in turning from HIS LAWS of Righteousness.

“Thus saith the LORD God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant, Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your God:   Jeremiah 11:3,4

OUR GOD WILL GATHER US FROM THE LANDS OF THE HEATHENS AND WILL CLEANSE US JUST AS HE HAS SAID FOR HE WILL NEVER REVOKE HIS LAW

THEREFORE, ISN’T IT TIME TO WAKE UP AND WISE UP FOR THERE IS TRULY HOPE FOR US IF WE WILL ONLY OBEY THE VOICE OF OUR GOD OF ISRAEL AND ABANDON THIS DEITY OF ENSLAVERS

I cannot stress it enough that it is of great import for us to comprehend that Israelites are in captivity serving our enemies because our forefathers defied the GOD of Abraham and Moses. They turned to other gods and turned against the GOD of Israel and ended the observance of HIS Book of the Law. For these reasons, we are in the lands of people proved to be our enemies, just as Our GOD of Abraham had said. Our oppressors call us Negroes, Coons, Jigaboos, and African Americans, none of which properly identify us. And this is all because of the abominable worship of other gods and following the ways of heathens rather than living and doing the Laws, Statutes, and Judgments of Our GOD of Abraham, as was Commanded and Required of us.

THINK, if Our GOD wanted us to worship and bow to JC, HE would not have written the Ten Commandments – the First ONE being chief of them all. And if Our GOD had wanted us to discard HIS Book of the Law, HE would not have preserved HIS Righteous LAW that HE Commanded us to observe “for evermore”. And Our GOD would not have said that upon our return that HE would make a “New Covenant” with us, which is that HE will put HIS LAW in our hearts!

“The LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And THE STATUTES, AND THE ORDINANCES, AND THE LAW, AND THE COMMANDMENT, WHICH HE WROTE FOR YOU, YE SHALL OBSERVE TO DO FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods.   II Kings 17:36,27

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

WHAT SENSE DOES IT MAKE TO DEFY THE WORD OF GOD, AS IN THE END WE WILL NOT WIN

ENSLAVERS have duped the World to worship another god, and descendants of Slaves, of all people, swallowed this foul toxin and even divine for more. The CREATOR GOD told the Children of Israel that HE is GOD and SAVIOR, that there is NONE ELSE, and that HE will not give HIS GLORY to another. Now, that alone confirms JC to be a fraud.   My People, it is time to WAKE UP!!!

Read the WORDS of GOD’s Prophet Jeremiah and see, from the curses upon us, if Our GOD wants us to worship JC or any other god, and see if HE wants us to do away with HIS LAW:

“THUS SAITH THE LORD concerning the sons and concerning the daughters that are born in this place, and concerning their mothers that bare them, and concerning their fathers that begat them in this land; They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.”   Jeremiah 16:3,4

“And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God? Then shalt thou say unto them, BECAUSE YOUR FATHERS HAVE FORSAKEN ME, SAITH THE LORD, AND HAVE WALKED AFTER OTHER gods, AND HAVE SERVED THEM, AND HAVE WORSHIPPED THEM, AND HAVE FORSAKEN ME, AND HAVE NOT KEPT MY LAW; And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour. Jeremiah 16:10 - 13

“Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods? Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I WILL CAUSE THEM TO KNOW MINE HAND AND MY MIGHT; AND THEY SHALL KNOW THAT MY NAME IS THE LORD.   Jeremiah 16:20,21

If the GOD of Israel scattered us from our own Land for forsaking HIM for other gods and for rejecting HIS LAW isn’t the wise thing to do to get out of this captivity is to return back to Our GOD and to HIS LAW? Unless we are just gluttons for punishment, it behooves us to SEEK the CREATOR GOD and pray to HIM for understanding. HE AWAITS US, and time is of the essence!

“Wherefore will ye plead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD. In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion. O generation, see ye the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee? Jeremiah 2:29 – 31

Given our punishment and the state of our captivity, we have been proved foolish to defy Our GOD of Abraham. Know that for HIS Holy Name’s Sake and for HIS Merciful Kindness’ Sake HE is giving us a WAY OUT!

“It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 3

“Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.   Jeremiah 16:14,15

“I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. FOR I WILL TAKE YOU FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN, AND GATHER YOU OUT OF ALL COUNTRIES, AND WILL BRING YOU INTO YOUR OWN LAND. THEN WILL I SPRINKLE CLEAN WATER UPON YOU, AND YE SHALL BE CLEAN: FROM ALL YOUR FILTHINESS, AND FROM ALL YOUR IDOLS, WILL I CLEANSE YOU. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. Ezekiel 36:23 – 28

“Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: YEA, I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. AND THE HEATHEN SHALL KNOW THAT I THE LORD DO SANCTIFY ISRAEL, WHEN MY SANCTUARY SHALL BE IN THE MIDST OF THEM FOR EVERMORE.   Ezekiel 37:26 - 28

Our GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is REAL. HE EXISTS, and every day through HIS SIGNS and WONDERS, HE is proving that HE is returning to take back HIS Earth, HIS Holy Land, HIS Holy City Jerusalem, and HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel who have returned to HIM. Then Our JEALOUS GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will once again remove the wicked from HIS Earth and end all manner of abominable acts, false worship, and sins that have made HIS once perfect Earth a Hell. Witness GOD’s HAND as HE WORKS towards returning back to HIS Land and HIS Holy City Jerusalem to live in the midst of HIS Covenant People, the Children of Jacob-Israel. Watch and tremble at HIS SIGNS and WONDERS!

BY THE WAY, GOD turned HIS Land of Milk and Honey and the entire Middle East into desolation. HIS ANGER was hot against HIS Chosen for their idolatry and disobedience. Today, when there is a Storm, Hurricane, Flood, and Drought, people attribute these devastations to “Climate Change”, “Climate Crisis”, and “Mother Nature”. Don’t be deceived. These tragedies are the WHIRLWINDS of the CREATOR GOD destroying via the weather, Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, and Land Slides to name a few. These happenings might look like “Mother Nature”, but it’s the timing of these events that clarify the real cause!

“When the LORD shall build up Zion,

he shall appear in his glory.

He will regard the prayer of the destitute,

and not despise their prayer.

Psalm 103:16,17

“All the ends of the world shall remember

and turn unto the LORD:

and all the kindreds of the nations

shall worship before thee.

Psalm 22:27

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/