Shabbat Message For August 31, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 31, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

ONLY GOD’s WORD IS THE LAW THAT DICTATES

THE TRUE WAY OF LIFE

AND

ONLY GOD’s TRUTH CAN SET US FREE

O that there were such an heart in them,

that they would fear me,

and keep all my commandments always,

that it might be well with them,

and with their children for ever!

Deuteronomy 5:29

For my people is foolish,

they have not known me;

they are sottish children,

and they have none understanding:

they are wise to do evil,

but to do good they have no knowledge.

Jeremiah 4:22

Most of the people on Earth fail to realize that the CREATOR GOD has a Covenant People, i.e., a Nation HE Chose for HIMSELF and to be their GOD.

THOU ART AN HOLY PEOPLE UNTO THE LORD THY GOD: THE LORD THY GOD HATH CHOSEN THEE TO BE A SPECIAL PEOPLE UNTO HIMSELF, ABOVE ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.”   Deuteronomy 7:6 - 8

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD: and THE PEOPLE WHOM HE HATH CHOSEN FOR HIS OWN INHERITANCE. Psalm 33:12

And this Great GOD also calls HIMSELF after their names proving HIS Everlasting Love and Promises to them. More importantly, it is this CREATOR GOD that Commanded HIS Covenant People to call HIM “FATHER”, and said never turn away from HIM.  

The word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I AM THY SHIELD, AND THY EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD.

“And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

“In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:” Genesis 15:1,7,18

I WILL ESTABLISH MY COVENANT BETWEEN ME AND THEE AND THY SEED AFTER THEE IN THEIR GENERATIONS FOR AN EVERLASTING COVENANT, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”   Genesis 17:7,8

“And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, THE LORD GOD OF YOUR FATHERS, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, HATH SENT ME UNTO YOU: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS. Exodus 3:15

“And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him [Moses] there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,”   Exodus 34:5,6   [Brackets are mine.]

People should know that GOD’s Everlasting Covenant with Israel does not mean that HE is only the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel. The MERCIFUL CREATOR GOD of Israel accepts all peoples, nations, and tongues that will worship ONLY HIM and take hold of HIS LAWS of Righteousness.

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.”   Isaiah 56:6 – 8

There are also other important things to learn about the CREATOR GOD that people know nothing about, and that involves HIS WAY of LIFE that we are compelled to live on HIS Earth.

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; THAT THOU MAYEST TEACH THEM.   Exodus 24:12

But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, HIM SHALL YE FEAR, AND HIM SHALL YE WORSHIP, AND TO HIM SHALL YE DO SACRIFICE. And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, YE SHALL OBSERVE TO DO FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods. And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods.”   II Kings 17:36 - 38

I will speak unto thee all the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which thou shalt teach them, THAT THEY MAY DO THEM IN THE LAND WHICH I GIVE THEM TO POSSESS IT. Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. Ye shall walk in all the ways which the LORD your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.”   Deuteronomy 5:31 – 33

I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.   Deuteronomy 30:16

ONLY BE THOU STRONG AND VERY COURAGEOUS, THAT THOU MAYEST OBSERVE TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THE LAW, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, THAT THOU MAYEST PROSPER WHITHERSOEVER THOU GOEST. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

But guess what? Of all the peoples and nations on Earth, few are in the knowledge of the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel and of what HE has Commanded of the people HE put on HIS Earth, which are HIS LAWS of Righteousness that Noah, Abraham, Moses and all men of GOD acknowledged and validated.

LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, AND THAT THOU MAYEST OBEY HIS VOICE, AND THAT THOU MAYEST CLEAVE UNTO HIM: FOR HE IS THY LIFE, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”   Deuteronomy 30:20

Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 32:46,47

THIS THING COMMANDED I THEM, SAYING, OBEY MY VOICE, AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward. Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:”   Jeremiah 7:23 - 25

THERE ARE TWO SERIOUS PROBLEMS INVOLVING GOD’s WORD CONCERNING THE KEEPING OF HIS LAW

The “New Testament” writers turned people’s hearts against GOD’s LAW, and GOD’s wicked Chosen/Covenant People turned against it, as well.

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.”   Romans 10:4

“Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.   Jeremiah 6:19

Given all of GOD’s WORDS about living and doing HIS LAWS of Righteousness, there is nothing to suggest that HE revoked it or thought to revoke it.

The GOD of Israel kept HIS PROMISE to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to give them the Land of Canaan. But the Children of Israel forsook HIM and HIS LAW and turned to other gods, and HE then scattered them from HIS Land to serve the “heathen” their “enemy” in their wicked World Order of power, wealth, and control over HIS People. For Israel’s disobedience and worship of other gods, the GOD of Israel cast them into a Slave Trade that unto this day yet holds them captives, and of a truth, they suffer great affliction and servitude.

“Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not; And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.

“And now, because ye have done all these works, saith the LORD, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. And I WILL CAST YOU OUT OF MY SIGHT, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim. Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.” Jeremiah 7:9 – 11,13 - 16

After GOD Created the Heavens and the Earth, HE destroyed the wicked with a FLOOD. After HIS Chosen/Covenant People flatly refused to worship ONLY HIM and obey HIS LAW, HE gave HIS Earth into the hands of the worst of the heathen. And this is where we all are today – under the control of oppressive White Supremacist Nations. So, no FLOOD, but nonetheless great destruction and much mayhem for defying the CREATOR GOD.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED, REASON BEING, GOD’s CHOSEN CONTINUE TO WORSHIP ANOTHER DEITY

Sadly, the imaginations of men who rejected GOD’s LAW and who wrote their own doctrine and standards - the “New Testament” - have two billion people believing in an invention and an ideology that is strictly of their own making and clearly not of the CREATOR GOD. And we should realize that this “New Testament” Book does not “teach” GOD’s LAW or HIS TRUTH. It actually is a religion that purposely steers people completely away from the CREATOR GOD, HIS WORD, HIS VOICE, and, of all things, HIS LAW!

The GOD of Israel said nothing even to suggest that HE ended the keeping of HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. Living and doing GOD’s LAW is what ends wickedness and sin, and it keeps us in the LIGHT of Righteousness.

“TO THE LAW AND TO THE TESTIMONY: IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO THIS WORD, IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.”   Isaiah 8:20

Another thing we must understand is that when these men of Rome established this Christian religion and determined to end GOD’s LAW, the CREATOR left none of HIS WORD to concur with their decision. Moreover, the CREATOR provided no guidance or Prophet to advise these men in this so-called new religion and “Gospel” that the GOD of Israel never mentioned. By the way, the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD never introduced this man-god, JC, to HIS Covenant People, as HE did Moses and the other Prophets, and HE never mentioned him by name, either. There are so many red flags that Christians should question, but too many of them would rather believe these imaginations in the “New Testament”. To Christians it appears that belief in this new-found “God of Love and Peace” seems better than belief in the Living CREATOR GOD of Judgment and Righteousness. Go figure.

Nevertheless, there is no WORD of GOD stating that HE no longer wants us to keep HIS LAW but rather that HE wants us to observe HIS LAW for as long as we live on HIS Earth.  

“These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.”   Deuteronomy 12:1

And to prove that the CREATOR GOD never ended HIS LAW, HE has declared that HE will make a “New Covenant” with the Children of Israel, which entails putting HIS LAW in our hearts!

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

GOD’s WORD not only proves the writings of the “New Testament” to be void of HIS WAYS of Righteousness and also to be the works of men on a mission to turn people away from the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD. But in that GOD is the CREATOR with the POWER and wants Righteousness on HIS Earth, as well as all the GLORY, HIS WAYS will prevail, and HIS Chosen People will again return back to HIM to worship ONLY HIM and will live and do HIS LAWS of Righteousness in TRUTH.

“Know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.”   Psalm 4:3

“Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD.”   Psalm 4:5

“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and HE KNOWETH THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM. Nahum 1:7

“Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: And I WILL GIVE YOU PASTORS ACCORDING TO MINE HEART, WHICH SHALL FEED YOU WITH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.”   Jeremiah 3:14,15

We do not need this man-god, JC. We need the GOD that has a track record of saving and delivering people out of the hands of their enemies (Nehemiah 9th Chapter). During the days of JC’s inception, Hell engulfed GOD’s Earth. And Hell has prevailed ever since proving JC to be anything but a “Man of Peace” – not to mention that this so-called “Saviour of the World” does not heal, does not save from tragedy, and does not end wickedness. As if GOD’s WORD is not clear enough, it is ONLY by living and doing HIS LAW that enables us to be free of wickedness. Know that we can believe in GOD all day long, but that is not enough. This CREATOR GOD wants all HE Created to live according to HIS WAYS of Righteousness: HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.

The CREATOR GOD is now revealing HIS Book of the Law and HIS WORD to open our eyes to HIS TRUTH to know HIM and to know HIS WAYS of Righteousness. We have it all before us, if we will only SEEK HIM via HIS WORD to HIS Prophets and not via men who dream up religions and 40,000 different Christian denominations unauthorized and unapproved by the CREATOR, Our MAKER. The CREATOR gave us a Perfect Way of Life, and the wise know that HIS WAYS when observed, as they are written, are enough for GOD’s SALVATION on HIS Earth.

“Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.”   Psalm 3:8

“THE LAW OF THE LORD IS PERFECT, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: THE COMMANDMENT OF THE LORD IS PURE, ENLIGHTENING THE EYES. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. MOREOVER BY THEM IS THY SERVANT WARNED: AND IN KEEPING OF THEM THERE IS GREAT REWARD.   Psalm 19:7 – 11

“Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. KEEP THEREFORE AND DO THEM; FOR THIS IS YOUR WISDOM AND YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN THE SIGHT OF THE NATIONS, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, SURELY THIS GREAT NATION IS A WISE AND UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE. Deuteronomy 4:5,6

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness. Zechariah 8:6 - 8

“And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; SO WILL I SAVE YOU, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.”   Zechariah 8:13

Given GOD’s TRUTH and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets, we must now prepare the Way for others to learn GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, so that HE will hear our prayers and that we be saved out of this captivity and returned back to our own Land of Israel.

“Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

“He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and THE ISLES SHALL WAIT FOR HIS LAW. Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. I AM THE LORD: THAT IS MY NAME: AND MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, NEITHER MY PRAISE TO GRAVEN IMAGES. Isaiah 42:1,4 - 8

Thus, by all means know and understand that the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD will never change or alter HIS WAYS, HIS WORD, or HIS TRUTH for all these entities EXALT HIM and are for HIS Everlasting GLORY. Thus, consider GOD’s WORD that HE does not know of any other god, and that HE is the ONLY SAVIOR.

“I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.”   Isaiah 43:11

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? YEA, THERE IS NO GOD; I KNOW NOT ANY.   Isaiah 44:8

No matter what, we have to give Our GOD the benefit of any doubt concerning the information presented herewith. And if people will prefer to believe the words of men, then at least find where the ALMIGHTY GOD, Our CREATOR, supports and concurs with it.

“Look unto me, and be ye saved,

all the ends of the earth:

for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself,

the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness,

and shall not return,

That unto me every knee shall bow,

every tongue shall swear.

Isaiah 45:22,23

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/