Shabbat Message For August 3, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 3, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

“TO OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE”

Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians,

and how I bare you on eagles' wings,

and brought you unto myself.

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed,

and keep my covenant,

then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people:

FOR ALL THE EARTH IS MINE:

Exodus 19:4,5

Many people claim to know the CREATOR GOD, but ask them HIS Holy Name, and they do not know that the MOST HIGH GOD of HOSTS calls HIMSELF by the Holy Name of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, HIS Covenant People.

GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?   Numbers 23:19

Those who know HIM by HIS Holy Name, cannot comprehend that this CREATOR GOD is not a man in that JC is of a “Trinity” that GOD has never ordered. And of great import, the CREATOR GOD is the “FATHER” of Israel. If the GOD that made the Heavens and the Earth is the “FATHER” of the Children of Israel, then JC cannot be the MOST HIGH GOD. JC is not a father and certainly not Israel’s. According to his origin, he didn’t even have a father - reason being he is the result of an unfounded “holy ghost”.

For so many reasons we must be re-educated for we have been miseducated and misinformed by the ruling powers who hold us captive and who teach us all that they want us to know and nothing of what “Thus Saith the LORD”. This is part of the curse upon us for forsaking Our CREATOR GOD of Israel and for abandoning HIS Book of the Law. Nevertheless, we have got to learn the GOD’s TRUTH in order that we may return back to HIM and that HE allow us to find HIM.

There’s a sweet story in I Samuel 17th Chapter about David and Goliath.

“And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock: And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him. Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God. David said moreover, THE LORD THAT DELIVERED ME OUT OF THE PAW OF THE LION, AND OUT OF THE PAW OF THE BEAR, HE WILL DELIVER ME OUT OF THE HAND OF THIS PHILISTINE. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.”   I Samuel 17:34 – 37

In this above passage, David (like all “Men of GOD”) makes it perfectly clear that he fears, believes in, and worships the GOD of Israel. It is important to know that it was the GOD of Israel that called David a man after HIS own heart (I Sam.13:14). That would be a strong indication that his GOD is indeed with him if HE saved David from being killed by a lion and a bear.   As we continue to read this chapter, we learn something else equally as interesting about David and HIS GOD of Israel. For us living in this heathenish day and age, his words to Goliath give us hope.

The Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field. Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I COME TO THEE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD OF HOSTS, THE GOD OF THE ARMIES OF ISRAEL, WHOM THOU HAST DEFIED. thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S, AND HE WILL GIVE YOU INTO OUR HANDS. And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew nigh to meet David, that David hasted, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine. And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.   I Samuel 17:44 - 49

How did David know that the GOD of Israel would save him? By every indication, David was well in the knowledge of the Most HIGH GOD of Israel. And he certainly knew more about this GOD that Created the Heavens and the Earth than what the White Ruling powers want us to learn about HIM. If the White nations that took control of GOD’s Earth and that took control over our lives had wanted us to know about the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, HIS Chosen/Covenant People, and HIS Book of the Law, they would not have given the world their unsanctioned “New Testament”. There is still more about David that is not taught in the White Man’s “New Testament”.

In his old age as King over the Kingdom of the GOD of Israel, David wisely advised his son, Solomon, to keep the Charge of the CREATOR GOD of Israel.

“Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I GO THE WAY OF ALL THE EARTH: BE THOU STRONG THEREFORE, AND SHEW THYSELF A MAN; AND KEEP THE CHARGE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO WALK IN HIS WAYS, TO KEEP HIS STATUTES, AND HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND HIS JUDGMENTS, AND HIS TESTIMONIES, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES, THAT THOU MAYEST PROSPER IN ALL THAT THOU DOEST, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.   I Kings 2:1 – 4

From this passage we learn again that the “Old Testament” CREATOR GOD of Israel is the GOD to know and the GOD to obey and to worship. How can we dismiss the fact that the CREATOR formed a most perfect Universe, Heaven and Earth, and the human beings who exist on this globe? If HE can be so powerful and formidable, why is it we won’t all keep HIS Righteous LAWS and worship HIM, as HE has Commanded of us? If GOD’s Earth is flawless, then so also are HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments that HE specifically wrote for us to live and do.

GOD’s WORD to King Solomon clarifies all that HE has ever said and Commanded of HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel.

“It came to pass, when Solomon had finished the building of the house of the LORD, and the king's house, and all Solomon's desire which he was pleased to do, That the LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon. And THE LORD SAID UNTO HIM, I HAVE HEARD THY PRAYER AND THY SUPPLICATION, THAT THOU HAST MADE BEFORE ME: I HAVE HALLOWED THIS HOUSE, WHICH THOU HAST BUILT, TO PUT MY NAME THERE FOR EVER; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. And IF THOU WILT WALK BEFORE ME, AS DAVID THY FATHER WALKED, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THAT I HAVE COMMANDED THEE, AND WILT KEEP MY STATUTES AND MY JUDGMENTS: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.”   I Kings 9:1 – 5

In this passage and throughout the “Old Testament” this GOD, the FATHER of Israel, warns HIS People to live by HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments for HIS WAY of Life is designed to make all who keep HIS Ordinances Righteous.

“And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.   Deuteronomy 6:25

And if we will not live and do GOD’s Book of the Law, HE will not hear our cries when we call upon HIM, and HE certainly will not make the effort to keep us out of harm’s way, as HE lovingly did for David, the man after HIS own heart. Consider what else the GOD and FATHER of Israel told King Solomon, son of David.

But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; AND THIS HOUSE, WHICH I HAVE HALLOWED FOR MY NAME, WILL I CAST OUT OF MY SIGHT; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, WHY HATH THE LORD DONE THUS UNTO THIS LAND, AND TO THIS HOUSE? And they shall answer, BECAUSE THEY FORSOOK THE LORD THEIR GOD, WHO BROUGHT FORTH THEIR FATHERS OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.”   I King 9:6 - 9

Why doesn’t the White Man’s “New Testament” preach about keeping GOD’s Book of the Law instead of preaching that it is ended (Romans 10:4) with the birth of JC? But how can this be? By all accounts the CREATOR GOD wants all the GLORY and the PRAISE, and HE wants HIS People to worship ONLY HIM, just as we are charged to do in the First Commandment.

“God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And SHEWING MERCY UNTO THOUSANDS OF THEM THAT LOVE ME, AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.   Exodus 20:1 – 6

And for GOD to make HIS WORDS understood, HE said:

YET I AM THE LORD THY GOD FROM THE LAND OF EGYPT, and THOU SHALT KNOW NO GOD BUT ME: FOR THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.   Hosea 13:4

The CREATOR has Mercifully shown us HIS TRUTH, therefore, let us be the wiser to take hold of HIS Book of the Law and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets in order that we may learn why there is Hell on Earth in this White Man’s World Order of death and despair. The man JC is not proved at all to be the “Son of God” for umpteen reasons but mainly because the CREATOR said HE is GOD, and there is NONE ELSE. David knew it, and if we seek the CREATOR GOD to Trust in HIM and obey and live HIS TRUTH, we will all know it, as well.

Just before young David went out to fight Goliath, King Saul thought to arm him with all the necessary armor he had used in battle. There was nothing wrong with Saul’s efforts to help David, but he had not proved all this heavy armor.

“Saul armed David with his armour, and he put an helmet of brass upon his head; also he armed him with a coat of mail. And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And DAVID SAID UNTO SAUL, I CANNOT GO WITH THESE; FOR I HAVE NOT PROVED THEM. And David put them off him.”   I Kings 17:38,39

David was wise to Fear his GOD and to obey HIS Ordinances, and he made it his business to know that the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel was with HIM. And like David, if we want the CREATOR GOD of Israel to be with us, we must also Trust in HIM to OBEY HIS LAW, or we will never be able to know and prove that the GOD of Israel is the True and Living GOD.

They shall come with weeping,

and with supplications will I lead them:

I will cause them to walk by the rivers

of waters in a straight way,

wherein they shall not stumble:

for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Jeremiah 31:9

Samuel said,

Hath the LORD as great delight

in burnt offerings and sacrifices,

as in obeying the voice of the LORD?

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,

and to hearken than the fat of rams.
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,

and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.

I Kings 15:22,23

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/