Shabbat Message For August 24, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 24, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

ISAIAH FIRST CHAPTER

They served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them,

Ye shall not do this thing.

Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah,

by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying,

Turn ye from your evil ways,

and keep my commandments and my statutes,

ACCORDING TO ALL THE LAW WHICH I COMMANDED YOUR FATHERS,

and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.

II Kings 17:12,13

The “New Testament” has touted a man-god and an unfounded “Gospel” that says nothing about “Thus Saith the LORD” but rather hypes the writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and other men who speak nothing of GOD’s Book of the Law. However, GOD, Our MAKER, has ALWAYS without fail Commanded worship of HIMSELF and OBEDIENCE to HIS WAYS of Righteousness via Moses and all HIS Prophets.   And HE has stressed keeping of HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments in order that people will be free of wickedness.

People the world over fail to realize and understand that the Children of Israel whom GOD chose for HIMSELF are Black, and not under any circumstances can we turn our backs on GOD’s LAW. Actually, it is the keeping of this LAW that enables us to live in GOD’s Land of Milk and Honey by way of GOD’s Covenant that HE made with HIS Chosen People. They are Abram, whose name GOD changed to Abraham, Isaac, his son, Jacob-Israel and Jacob’s sons the Twelve Tribes of Israel. Unfortunately, we are also the people GOD cursed in Deuteronomy 28th Chapter for forsaking HIM and for rejecting HIS LAWS of Righteousness.

I am highlighting Isaiah First Chapter to emphasize the great sins of our forefathers, GOD’s fierce ANGER, and HIS WORD to avenge HIMSELF of them who became HIS enemies. But I would first like to provide a brief passage from Deuteronomy 4th Chapter explaining exactly why there was a abhorrent Slave Trade that sustains Blacks unto this day in the hands of “heathens” (Lev. 26:33). It promises to clarify the truth regarding the “New Testament” and the Christian religion.

YE SAW NO SIMILITUDE OF GOD

“The LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: YE HEARD THE VOICE OF THE WORDS, BUT SAW NO SIMILITUDE; ONLY YE HEARD A VOICE. And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone. And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female…

“Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, WHICH THE LORD THY GOD HATH FORBIDDEN THEE. For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, EVEN A JEALOUS GOD.”   Deuteronomy 4:12 – 16,23,24

If GOD, Our MAKER, would not show HIMSELF to HIS Covenant People, then it makes no sense that HE would show HIMSELF as a man! Not only do GOD’s Chosen worship this “man-god”, but so also do two billion other people. For the worship of this false god, the Nation of Israel went into a captivity that has lasted unto this day. The question we should be asking is, “Why would the White Rulers of the Roman Era write the “New Testament” and manifest this Christian ‘Gospel’?” The answer is simple; they wanted people to stay out of the “Old Testament” wherein is GOD’s TRUTH, HIS WORD, HIS RIGHTEOUS LAW, HIS STATUTES and HIS JUDGMENTS to live and do for as long as we live on HIS Earth.

“These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, ALL THE DAYS THAT YE LIVE UPON THE EARTH.”   Deuteronomy 12:1

We can’t turn back the hands of time, but we can stop defying the CREATOR GOD that formed us from the dust of the Earth, and we can start loving Our GOD of Israel, for HE has always loved us, and be obedient to HIS Book of the Law, as it is written, for only HE can design a totally Righteous WAY of Life and save us out of our troubles.

“When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I CALL HEAVEN AND EARTH TO WITNESS AGAINST YOU THIS DAY, THAT YE SHALL SOON UTTERLY PERISH FROM OFF THE LAND whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; YE SHALL NOT PROLONG YOUR DAYS UPON IT, BUT SHALL UTTERLY BE DESTROYED. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And THERE YE SHALL SERVE GODS, THE WORK OF MEN'S HANDS, WOOD AND STONE, WHICH NEITHER SEE, NOR HEAR, NOR EAT, NOR SMELL. BUT IF FROM THENCE THOU SHALT SEEK THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT FIND HIM, IF THOU SEEK HIM WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) HE WILL NOT FORSAKE THEE, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them. Deuteronomy 4:25 - 31

The following passage in the Book of Isaiah is quite enlightening, and from it we learn that there is punishment for disobedience and that there is no question the CREATOR GOD wants us to return back to HIM and to be obedient to HIS WORD.

ISAIAH FIRST CHAPTER

“Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I HAVE NOURISHED AND BROUGHT UP CHILDREN, AND THEY HAVE REBELLED AGAINST ME. The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider. Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: THEY HAVE FORSAKEN THE LORD, THEY HAVE PROVOKED THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL UNTO ANGER, THEY ARE GONE AWAY BACKWARD.
WHY SHOULD YE BE STRICKEN ANY MORE?
ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. YOUR COUNTRY IS DESOLATE, YOUR CITIES ARE BURNED WITH FIRE: YOUR LAND, STRANGERS DEVOUR IT IN YOUR PRESENCE, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers. And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city. Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE UNTO GOMORRAH. Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; GIVE EAR UNTO THE LAW OF OUR GOD, YE PEOPLE OF GOMORRAH. To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. And WHEN YE SPREAD FORTH YOUR HANDS, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood. Wash you, make you clean; PUT AWAY THE EVIL OF YOUR DOINGS FROM BEFORE MINE EYES; CEASE TO DO EVIL; LEARN TO DO WELL; SEEK JUDGMENT, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. COME NOW, AND LET US REASON TOGETHER, SAITH THE LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. IF YE BE WILLING AND OBEDIENT, YE SHALL EAT THE GOOD OF THE LAND: BUT IF YE REFUSE AND REBEL, YE SHALL BE DEVOURED WITH THE SWORD: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT. How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water: Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them. THEREFORE SAITH THE LORD, THE LORD OF HOSTS, THE MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL, AH, I WILL EASE ME OF MINE ADVERSARIES, AND AVENGE ME OF MINE ENEMIES: And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin: And I WILL RESTORE THY JUDGES AS AT THE FIRST, AND THY COUNSELLERS AS AT THE BEGINNING: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city. ZION SHALL BE REDEEMED WITH JUDGMENT, AND HER CONVERTS WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS. And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and THEY THAT FORSAKE THE LORD SHALL BE CONSUMED. For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen. For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water. And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.”

GOD’s Prophet Isaiah makes us understand just how important it is for us to choose Our GOD of Israel again, to trust in ONLY HIM, and to live by HIS LAWS of Righteousness if we really want to ever return back to our own Land and regain our empowerment.

I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Thus saith the LORD; BEHOLD, I WILL BRING AGAIN THE CAPTIVITY OF JACOB'S TENTS, AND HAVE MERCY ON HIS DWELLING PLACES; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof. AND OUT OF THEM SHALL PROCEED THANKSGIVING AND THE VOICE OF THEM THAT MAKE MERRY: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them. And THEIR NOBLES SHALL BE OF THEMSELVES, AND THEIR GOVERNOR SHALL PROCEED FROM THE MIDST OF THEM; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD. And YE SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD.   Jeremiah 30:17 - 22

OUR LINEAGE IS OF THE SEED OF ABRAHAM WHOM GOD LED AND INSTRUCTED

Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham; And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art righteous: AND DIDST SEE THE AFFLICTION OF OUR FATHERS IN EGYPT, AND HEARDEST THEIR CRY BY THE RED SEA;   Nehemiah 9:7 – 9

RETURN, THOU BACKSLIDING ISRAEL, SAITH THE LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever. ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE THINE INIQUITY, THAT THOU HAST TRANSGRESSED AGAINST THE LORD THY GOD, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and YE HAVE NOT OBEYED MY VOICE, SAITH THE LORD. Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.”   Jeremiah 3:12 - 15

It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the LORD thy God will TURN THY CAPTIVITY, AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON THEE, AND WILL RETURN AND GATHER THEE FROM ALL THE NATIONS, WHITHER THE LORD THY GOD HATH SCATTERED THEE. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and HE WILL DO THEE GOOD, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 6

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”   Deuteronomy 6:4 – 7

Ye shall not fear other gods, nor bow yourselves to them, nor serve them, nor sacrifice to them: BUT THE LORD, WHO BROUGHT YOU UP OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT WITH GREAT POWER AND A STRETCHED OUT ARM, HIM SHALL YE FEAR, AND HIM SHALL YE WORSHIP, AND TO HIM SHALL YE DO SACRIFICE. And THE STATUTES, AND THE ORDINANCES, AND THE LAW, AND THE COMMANDMENT, WHICH HE WROTE FOR YOU, YE SHALL OBSERVE TO DO FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods. And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods. But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.”   II Kings 17:35 – 39

Consider how the GOD of Israel is so emphatic about what we should not worship, and so absolute about the worship of HIM. And do note that HE has never said anything about the worship of this mysterious “Son of God” that the “New Testament” has people exalting and worshipping. If the CREATOR GOD is a JEALOUS GOD, then there can be no chance nor place in GOD’s Temple built for HIS Holy Name for JC, as he takes the PRAISE and GLORY due to the CREATOR, Our MAKER for establishing this Universe, Heaven, Earth, and all things therein. HE ALONE chose Abraham and saved his SEED out of Egyptian bondage. If we aren’t praying to this JEALOUS GOD of Israel, then we can forget ever being saved out of this oppressive Hell that engulfs our lives.

Descendants of Slaves are under the control of a people who hate us, who rule over us with an iron hand, and who feed us their customs and their religions even 40,000 different Christian denominations. THE CREATOR HAS ORDAINED ONLY ONE WAY OF LIFE: HIS RIGHTEOUS LAWS, STATUTES, AND JUDGMENTS, AS THEY ARE WRITTEN. Therefore, it is incumbent upon us to learn the TRUTH and live by “Thus Saith the LORD” and follow HIM, for if we abide by HIS VOICE and HIS WORD, we cannot err.

The CREATOR GOD is ever MERCIFUL. Though HE punished us for forsaking HIM and rejecting HIS LAWS of Righteousness, HE would not allow the wicked who rule over us to utterly hide from us HIS Book of the Law and HIS WORD to HIS True Prophets. We have all we need to know written in HIS Book of the Law and in “Thus Saith the LORD” at the Mouth of HIS Prophets. Thus, we only need SEEK the True and Living GOD to find HIM.

FOR I KNOW THE THOUGHTS THAT I THINK TOWARD YOU, SAITH THE LORD, THOUGHTS OF PEACE, AND NOT OF EVIL, TO GIVE YOU AN EXPECTED END. THEN SHALL YE CALL UPON ME, AND YE SHALL GO AND PRAY UNTO ME, AND I WILL HEARKEN UNTO YOU. AND YE SHALL SEEK ME, AND FIND ME, WHEN YE SHALL SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND I WILL BE FOUND OF YOU, SAITH THE LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.”   Jeremiah 29:11 – 14

We have the best of Role Models – Men of GOD who Feared the GOD of Israel and who commanded worship of ONLY HIM and observance of HIS LAWS. We have Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Kings David, Hezekiah, Isaiah and the rest of the Prophets to follow for they all Feared the CREATOR GOD and lived by HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. However, we should realize that as GOD planned it, not one of GOD’s Prophets was involved in the writings of the “New Testament”. GOD had ceased to send HIS Prophets some 400 years before the invention or rather the advent of Christianity and after HE scattered the Children of Israel from HIS Land for their disobedience (Lamentations 2:9). Hence, we have no alternative but to follow the WORD of GOD, i.e., “Thus Saith the LORD” – at the Mouth of HIS Prophets.

“Hezekiah the son of Ahaz king of Judah began to reign… And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that David his father did. He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves [idols], and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan. HE TRUSTED IN THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL; SO THAT AFTER HIM WAS NONE LIKE HIM AMONG ALL THE KINGS OF JUDAH, NOR ANY THAT WERE BEFORE HIM. FOR HE CLAVE TO THE LORD, AND DEPARTED NOT FROM FOLLOWING HIM, BUT KEPT HIS COMMANDMENTS, WHICH THE LORD COMMANDED MOSES. And the LORD was with him; and he prospered whithersoever he went forth…”   II   Kings 18:1 – 7 [Brackets are mine.]

THIS WHITE RULER AND HIS RELIGION WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT THE CREATOR CHANGED HIS WAYS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

WHAT SENSE WOULD IT MAKE FOR THE CREATOR TO END HIS LAWS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS? We were cursed for rejecting HIS LAW and for turning to other gods. Read Deuteronomy 28th Chapter and learn why GOD cast HIS Covenant People into the Slave Trade and left HIS Holy City to return to HIS Place in the Heavens. Learn why Israelites and others worship JC rather than the CREATOR. Then it will be understood why people worship a false god rather than the MOST HIGH GOD of Hosts. Nevertheless, of a Truth GOD does not change (Mal. 3:6)!

Consider how Christians revoked GOD’s LAW and left the world void of knowledge of HIM and HIS LAW. After 2,000 years of this so-called “Gospel” GOD’s Earth is in dire straits of Hell, damnation, confusion, and utter destruction. JC and the “New Testament” have not changed a thing but rather have committed the worst of all abominations. These entities have enabled people to worship a mere “man” (who is proved to be powerless to establish any “Peace on Earth”) and to forsake GOD’s LAWS (Romans 10:4), which when observed prevent wickedness.

ONLY the true love of the CREATOR GOD and HIS TRUTH provide us with HIS WAYS and HIS SALVATION. It has taken what seems like eternity for people to wake up and understand that ONLY the CREATOR GOD can provide a means most capable of ending wickedness and establishing a Righteous WORLD ORDER of Peace and Happiness on HIS Earth – ONE for ONLY HIS PRAISE and HIS GLORY. HE Created this Universe, and to HIM all HONOR IS DUE!

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:

for I am God, and there is none else.

I have sworn by myself,

the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return,

That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength:

even to him shall men come;

and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Isaiah 45:22 - 25

I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven,

and will give unto thy seed all these countries;

and in thy seed

shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Because that Abraham obeyed my voice,

and kept my charge,

my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Genesis 26:4,5

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/