Shabbat Message For August 17, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 17, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE SOUL THAT SINNETH SHALL DIE

Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens,

that thou wouldest come down,

that the mountains might flow down at thy presence,
As when the melting fire burneth,

the fire causeth the waters to boil,

to make thy name known to thine adversaries,

that the nations may tremble at thy presence!
When thou didst terrible things

which we looked not for, thou camest down,

the mountains flowed down at thy presence.

Isaiah 64:1 – 3

Behold, all souls are mine;

as the soul of the father,

so also the soul of the son is mine:

THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE.

Ezekiel 18:4

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,

and sound an alarm in my holy mountain:

let all the inhabitants of the land tremble:

for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
A day of darkness and of gloominess,

a day of clouds and of thick darkness,

as the morning spread upon the mountains:

a great people and a strong;

there hath not been ever the like,

neither shall be any more after it,

even to the years of many generations.

Joel 2:1,2

The LORD shall utter his voice before his army:

for his camp is very great:

for he is strong that executeth his word:

for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible;

and who can abide it?

Joel 2:11

When we suffer afflictions, sickness, and hardships, it humbles us, and then we become open to hearing the consequences for sin and wickedness and will ultimately seek GOD’s TRUTH. It’s GOD’s execution of HIS JUDGMENTS upon us that trigger our desires to understand the reasons for our plight of endless troubles. And indeed we suffer and have been suffering since our forefathers were brought to these shores. The Slave Trade was horrendous, and this ongoing captivity is diminishing descendants of Slaves and causing great distress in our lives, even if the deaths and turmoil we see and hear about do not directly involve us.

The Slave Trade destroyed our every effort to achieve any goal that would make us a people to be reckoned with. The White Man made us powerless and also made us the true victims of ethnic cleansing. He caused our nativity to be forgotten, just as the CREATOR GOD said would happen to us for our forefathers turning to other gods and rebelling against HIS Book of the Law. And that should cause us to seek GOD’s WORD in order that we will all learn the reasons for this horrid state of our affairs in these United States and in all countries that kidnapped Blacks from the shores of Africa.

FROM GOD’s WORD, WE LEARN HIS TRUTH, AND FROM THOSE WHO RULE OVER US WE LEARN THEIR CUSTOMS

The CREATOR GOD formed mankind for HIS GLORY and for WORSHIP of HIM ALONE, and HE made known HIS Path of Righteousness for all to follow – HIS Book of the Law. Noah, Abraham, and Moses all knew the CREATOR GOD and were obedient to HIS WAYS. But the Children of Israel whom GOD led and lived among accepted HIS Wondrous Blessings of Land, Wealth, Power, and Protection and THEN rejected HIS LAWS of Righteousness and took hold of other gods. This was the beginning of Israelite demise.

SO THE LORD ALONE DID LEAD HIM, and there was no strange god with him. He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock; Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape. But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; THEN HE FORSOOK GOD WHICH MADE HIM, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation. They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger. They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.”   Deuteronomy 32:12 - 18

The Children of Israel wanted to serve other gods, and this is what the CREATOR GOD gave them (Deut.28:64) – a god of Christianity, which was invented by the White Man during the days of the Roman. And this Man-god, JC, is heavy in their hearts and on their minds, but he is helpless to bring them any relief from the affliction and oppression the CREATOR GOD has put upon us.

This Christian religion that now totals more than 40,000 diverse ways to worship completely disputes the CREATOR’s Righteous WAY of Life.

The “New Testament” leads us to believe that the inception of JC and belief in him ended GOD’s LAW. But how can that be when the CREATOR GOD of this Universe Commanded that we live and do HIS Book of the Law for as long as we live on HIS Earth. And what’s worse, it would appear that this White Man does not want us knowing anything about the Loving and Merciful GOD of Israel that said, “THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, and this is my memorial unto all generations. The GOD of Israel also said, “In all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and MAKE NO MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTHER gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth”. And when we think about it, that Commandment definitely delineates the JEALOUS GOD that said Thou shalt have no other gods before me”. But the LORD knows, and we also know from HIS WORD, that the Israelites rebelled against HIM and made their own gods and served the gods of other nations, as well.

You see, when we serve and worship other gods, as this White Man enticed his Slaves to do, we inevitably forget the CREATOR GOD, Our MAKER.

Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee.   Deuteronomy 4:23

Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:

“And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.   Deuteronomy 8:11,19

“A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the LORD their God. Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God.   Jeremiah 3:21,22

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast forgotten me, and cast me behind thy back, therefore bear thou also thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.   Ezekiel 23:35

Has not belief and worship of JC and living Christianity caused us all this grief? Of a truth, it certainly has not helped us one iota! Do Christians not sing JC’s praises week after week and year after year never mentioning the Holy Name of the True and Living CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Our GOD, Our FATHER? Accept it or not; this is reality, and our suffering and affliction is real!

THOU SHALT CALL ME, MY FATHER; and shalt not turn away from me.Jeremiah 3:19

They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: FOR I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL, and Ephraim is my firstborn. Jeremiah 31:9

Let’s be REAL!!! If JC is supposed to be the “Son of God”, then he certainly cannot be the “FATHER”, too! How can Christians believe that people are supposed to not only worship JC but call him “FATHER”, as well? The JEALOUS GOD of Israel never uttered such confusion. HE was very clear on having “no other god” before HIM and that ALL HIS LAWS must be observed, and know that observance of this unfounded Christian so-called “Trinity” is not one of them.

Therefore, the last thing we need to do is to continue to defy GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets by worshipping this man-god, JC, that has remained an mystery since his inception. We need to turn to the same GOD that Delivered the Children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage, the GOD that assured us that other gods would be of no help to us.

It is not acceptable for us to worship any statue, image, idol, or man-god as our “HEAVENLY FATHER”, for the JEALOUS GOD of Israel wants all the GLORY.

“I AM THE LORD: THAT IS MY NAME: AND MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.”   Isaiah 42:8

WHEN OUR GOD OF ISRAEL COMMANDED OUR FOREFATHERS TO TAKE HEED, THEY SHOULD HAVE LISTENED FOR TODAY WE SUFFER UNTOLD CURSES FOR SERVING OTHER gods, AND THAT WOULD INCLUDE JC

“It shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil. And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full. Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;”   Deuteronomy 11:14 - 16

“For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. And he shall say, WHERE ARE THEIR gods, their rock in whom they trusted, Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.”  Deuteronomy 32:36 - 38

YE HAVE FORSAKEN ME, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.”   Judges 10:13,14

“I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?”   Isaiah 43:11 - 13

“THERE IS NONE TO PLEAD THY CAUSE, that thou mayest be bound up: thou hast no healing medicines. All thy lovers have forgotten thee; they seek thee not; for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with the chastisement of a cruel one, for the multitude of thine iniquity; because thy sins were increased. Why criest thou for thine affliction? thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased, I HAVE DONE THESE THINGS UNTO THEE.”   Jeremiah 30:13 - 15

We are Commanded to KEEP GOD’s LAWS for good reason; they inhibit wickedness! However, the Christian religion and belief in JC serve as no commitment to live in GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness, albeit, that the CREATOR Commanded.

“For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing. Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, TURN YE FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS, AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS AND MY STATUTES, ACCORDING TO ALL THE LAW which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets.”   II Kings 17:12,13

“If they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.”   Jeremiah 23:24      

The “New Testament” writers made serious errors in their establishment of this unfounded so-called “Gospel” that the CREATOR seems to know nothing about and certainly never mentioned to Moses or to any of HIS Prophets. HE only Commanded HIS own standards of Righteousness that we must all live and do, which are HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, as they are written without adding to or taking from them (Deut.12:32). And we suffer the consequences when we don’t.

“Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god:   Psalm 16:4

THEY HAVE MOVED ME TO JEALOUSY with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.”   Deuteronomy 32:21

I WILL HEAP MISCHIEFS UPON THEM; I will spend mine arrows upon them. They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust. The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs. I SAID, I WOULD SCATTER THEM INTO CORNERS, I WOULD MAKE THE REMEMBRANCE OF THEM TO CEASE FROM AMONG MEN:   Deuteronomy 32:23 – 26

Yes, HE did curse us to serve our enemies, the worst of the heathen, but HE has also PROMISED to deal WONDROUSLY and gather us and return us back to our own Land of Israel that HE gave to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and to their SEED.

BEHOLD, THE DAYS COME, SAITH THE LORD, THAT I WILL PERFORM THAT GOOD THING WHICH I HAVE PROMISED UNTO THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND TO THE HOUSE OF JUDAH. In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.”   Jeremiah 33:14 - 16

“I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.”   Joel 2:25 – 27

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.   Joel 2:28,29

AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE DELIVERED: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”   Joel 2:32

THE LORD THY GOD IN THE MIDST OF THEE IS MIGHTY; HE WILL SAVE, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.”   Zephaniah 3:17 - 20

Those who will continue to call upon their idols, images, statues, and this man-god, JC, will feel the WRATH of the JEALOUS GOD that CREATED the Heavens and the Earth and all things therein for unto HIM is due ALL PRAISE and GLORY now and FOR EVERMORE.

WE HAVE A GOD, ONE THAT HAS BEEN TRUE TO US, THOUGH WE HAVE REJECTED HIM, AND WE DO NOT NEED JC. The reason is that the same GOD that saved our forefathers out of Egyptian bondage will save us, as well, just as HE has said, and that GOD was not JC.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.   Jeremiah 23:7,8

FOR I WILL TAKE YOU FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN, AND GATHER YOU OUT OF ALL COUNTRIES, AND WILL BRING YOU INTO YOUR OWN LAND. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND YE SHALL KEEP MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.”   Ezekiel 36:24 - 29

I pray continuously for the MOST HIGH GOD to return, take back HIS Universe, HIS Holy Land, HIS Holy City Jerusalem, and the Righteous Remnant of Jacob, HIS Covenant People destined to return. I also pray that this GOD of Hosts will again destroy the wicked in order that those who will remain on HIS Earth, after the destructive “Day of the LORD” that is prophesied, will ALL worship HIM and HIM ALONE! It is past time for the True and Living GOD that Created all this GREATNESS to be EXALTED for HE ALONE is proved to be GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE!

Therefore also now, saith the LORD,

turn ye even to me with all your heart,

and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

And rend your heart, and not your garments,

and turn unto the LORD your God:

for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger,

and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Joel 2:12,13

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/