Shabbat Message For August 10, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 10, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WISDOM IS TO WORSHIP THE GOD

WITH A TRACK RECORD

FOR

SALVATION AND DELIVERANCE

Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram,

and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees,

and gavest him the name of Abraham;

And foundest his heart faithful before thee,

and madest a covenant with him

to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites,

and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites,

to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words;

for thou art righteous:

And didst see the affliction of our fathers in Egypt,

and heardest their cry by the Red sea;

And shewedst signs and wonders upon Pharoah,

and on all his servants, and on all the people of his land:

for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them.

SO DIDST THOU GET THEE A NAME, AS IT IS THIS DAY.

Nehemiah 9:7 - 10

Throughout the “Old Testament” we can find the CREATOR GOD leading and guiding the Children of Israel via sending them HIS Prophets to instruct them in HIS LAWS of Righteousness and to advise them of all that HE wanted them to do. Though the GOD of Israel was in HIS Heaven, HE lived among HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel. This is the JEALOUS GOD that all the people of the World should be seeking, for HE has stated that HE is GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE. Given all that I have learned from “Thus Saith the LORD” in the “Old Testament”, wisdom is knowing that no one knows more about the GOD’s TRUTH than HIS Prophets to whom HE revealed HIS WORD.

Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold…”   Numbers 12:6 – 8

Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:   Jeremiah 7:25

Unfortunately, this GREAT CREATOR GOD, though HE yet loves HIS Covenant People, has cast the Nation of Israel into the hands of heathens, their enemies, for forsaking HIM and for rejecting HIS Book of the Law.

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do ACCORDING TO ALL THE LAW, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Joshua 1:7,8

WISDOM IS FINDING THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD AND DOING THAT WHICH ENABLES US TO GET HIS ATTENTION SO THAT HE WILL MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO US

If the CREATOR GOD of Israel has made it known to us in the “Old Testament”, umpteen times nonetheless, that HE ALONE is GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE, then isn’t it wisdom to believe HIS WORD?!

Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire.”  Deuteronomy 4:35,36

And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt; To drive out nations from before thee greater and mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for an inheritance, as it is this day. Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE. Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.”   Deuteronomy 4:37 - 40

The evidence that’s of great significance to us, is what most people completely ignore. This sensational CREATOR GOD of Israel not only SAVED and DELIVERED the Nation of Israel, the Twelve Tribes of Jacob, out of Egypt, but HE also kept HIS PROMISE to give them the Land Flowing with Milk and Honey. And this Land of Israel is yet famed and exists as a Witness to HIS WORD today. It is the only Land that has been given to a nation of people by their GOD.

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.   Exodus 3:15

It is important to note that JC does not bear GOD’s GREAT and HOLY NAME!

STAND UP AND BLESS THE LORD YOUR GOD FOR EVER AND EVER: AND BLESSED BE THY GLORIOUS NAME, WHICH IS EXALTED ABOVE ALL BLESSING AND PRAISE. Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee. Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham; And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art righteous:”   Nehemiah 9:5 – 8

And didst see the affliction of our fathers in Egypt, and heardest their cry by the Red sea; And shewedst signs and wonders upon Pharoah, and on all his servants, and on all the people of his land: for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them. So didst thou get thee a name, as it is this day. And thou didst divide the sea before them, so that they went through the midst of the sea on the dry land; and their persecutors thou threwest into the deeps, as a stone into the mighty waters. Moreover thou leddest them in the day by a cloudy pillar; and in the night by a pillar of fire, to give them light in the way wherein they should go. Thou camest down also upon mount Sinai, and spakest with them from heaven, and gavest them right judgments, and true laws, good statutes and commandments: And madest known unto them thy holy sabbath, and commandedst them precepts, statutes, and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant: Nehemiah 9:9 - 14

HEAR, O MY PEOPLE, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.   Psalm 81:8 – 10

If the GOD of Israel tells us to open our mouths to HIM, then HE means for us to SEEK and LOOK to HIM and no other gods. And if we are troubled and nothing seems to be going right, could it be that we are not opening out mouth to call upon the ONE TRUE and LIVING CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? And could it be that we are calling upon another god, JC, perhaps?

GIVEN THE WORD OF GOD, WHO ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WORSHIP AND OBEY – THE CREATOR OR A MAN

“I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. THEN SHALL YE CALL UPON ME, AND YE SHALL GO AND PRAY UNTO ME, AND I WILL HEARKEN UNTO YOU. AND YE SHALL SEEK ME, AND FIND ME, WHEN YE SHALL SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND I WILL BE FOUND OF YOU, SAITH THE LORD: AND I WILL TURN AWAY YOUR CAPTIVITY, AND I WILL GATHER YOU FROM ALL THE NATIONS, AND FROM ALL THE PLACES WHITHER I HAVE DRIVEN YOU, SAITH THE LORD; AND I WILL BRING YOU AGAIN INTO THE PLACE WHENCE I CAUSED YOU TO BE CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE.   Jeremiah 29:11 – 14

It is to be expected that when we disobey the CREATOR GOD we will be cursed and put under the control of “heathens”, as it is written, and as it has happened, we are in the hands of White Supremacists. Doubtless, those who rule over us keep us suppressed and ignorant to “Thus Saith the LORD”, reason being, this lack of knowledge keeps us in darkness and away from GOD’s TRUTH. And the heathen’s “New Testament” and religion that contradicts GOD’s LAW teaches us to worship its false god, which truth be told is the invention of our captors. The Biblical Israelites worshipped the gods of the Egyptians and the Canaanites, and as a result of their abominations, today we are serving our enemies and their god, which has proven itself to be as much a bigot and oppressor as is this White Man that rules over us. And the reason again is that this JC man-god did not save us out of the Slave Trade, has not ended this captivity, and has not caused our affliction and this persecution to cease. And after learning GOD’s WORD about belief in and worship of another god, should be the wiser and SEEK the ONE True and Living GOD or continue to suffer the consequences.

THE CREATOR GOD DID NOT MINCE HIS WORDS, AS THEY ALL CAME TO PASS

“It shall be, IF THOU DO AT ALL FORGET THE LORD THY GOD, AND WALK AFTER OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

THE LORD SHALL SCATTER THEE AMONG ALL PEOPLE, FROM THE ONE END OF THE EARTH EVEN UNTO THE OTHER; AND THERE THOU SHALT SERVE OTHER GODS, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

True to HIS WORD, the CREATOR GOD of Israel is GOD, and no one can save out of HIS HAND.

SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I KILL, AND I MAKE ALIVE; I WOUND, AND I HEAL: NEITHER IS THERE ANY THAT CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND.   Deuteronomy 32:39

Of a Truth, we are descendants of Slaves, and we do suffer the great afflictions mentioned in the “Old Testament” (Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters) just as Our GOD of Israel said we would. Therefore, it is incumbent upon us to make our hearts right with the same GOD that brought all this Hell upon us and upon HIS Earth. Only then can we expect to be SAVED and DELIVERED out of this captivity, as were our forefathers saved out of Egyptian bondage.

Think not that the present wicked Rulers who have made this Globe Hell on Earth will get away with their wickedness, for GOD’s WORD is surely against their unrighteousness, just as HE was against the sins our rebellious forefathers. Therefore, soon all nations and peoples who will not live according to GOD’s Book of the Law will be destroyed.

WHEN THE WICKED SPRING AS THE GRASS, AND WHEN ALL THE WORKERS OF INIQUITY DO FLOURISH; IT IS THAT THEY SHALL BE DESTROYED FOR EVER: BUT THOU, LORD, ART MOST HIGH FOR EVERMORE. FOR, LO, THINE ENEMIES, O LORD, FOR, LO, THINE ENEMIES SHALL PERISH; ALL THE WORKERS OF INIQUITY SHALL BE SCATTERED.   Psalm 92:7 - 9

And when the CREATOR again removes the wicked from HIS Earth, then THIS POLLUTED PLANET WILL ONCE AGAIN RETURN BACK TO ITS RIGHTEOUS AND GLORIOUS PERFECTION ALL FOR THE GLORY OF THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL. Take note, for there is no question that GOD’s HAND is preparing to bring an end to this present World Order. HE is the CREATOR, and HE established Earth and all people therein in order that HE be EXALTED as the ONE True and Living GOD.

ALSO THE SONS OF THE STRANGER, THAT JOIN THEMSELVES TO THE LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.”   Isaiah 56:6 - 8

LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.   Isaiah 45:22 - 25

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.   Deuteronomy 6:4 – 7

I AM THE LORD: THAT IS MY NAME: AND MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, NEITHER MY PRAISE TO GRAVEN IMAGES.   Isaiah 42:8

GOD’s WORD SPEAKS VOLUMES, IF WE WILL ONLY HEAR, FEAR HIM, AND OBEY HIS VOICE

The CREATOR GOD has made it known that HE is a JEALOUS GOD and wants all the GLORY. HE has also made us know and understand that from the state of this World, that HE will sustain this chaos and confusion until HIS Covenant People and others turn to HIM with all their heart, soul, and might to love HIM and to keep HIS Book of the Law, as it is written in Truth and in Righteousness.

If we have forgotten the name of our God,

or stretched out our hands to a strange god;

Shall not God search this out?

for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 44:20,21

Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth;

and break forth into singing, O mountains:

for the LORD hath comforted his people,

and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me,

and my Lord hath forgotten me.

Can a woman forget her sucking child,

that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?

yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;

thy walls are continually before me.

Isaiah 49:13 - 16

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/