Shabbat Message For April 27, 2019

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 27, 2019:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

JERUSALEM,

GOD’s HOLY CITY,

GOD’s HOLY TEMPLE,

ALL

FOR HIS HOLY NAME’S SAKE

Unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose

out of all your tribes to put his name there,

even unto his habitation shall ye seek,

and thither thou shalt come:

And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings,

and your sacrifices, and your tithes,

and heave offerings of your hand,

and your vows, and your freewill offerings,

and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks:

And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God,

and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto,

ye and your households,

wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.

Deuteronomy 12:5 – 7

Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts;

I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy.

And I am very sore displeased

with the heathen that are at ease:

for I was but a little displeased,

and they helped forward the affliction.

Therefore thus saith the LORD;

I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies:

my house shall be built in it, saith the LORD of hosts,

and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem.

Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts;

My cities through prosperity

shall yet be spread abroad;

and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion,

and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

Zechariah 1:14 - 17

The WAYS of the CREATOR GOD are straightforward and most honorable. Unlike man-made religions, GOD’s WAYS are ALL of Holiness and Righteousness especially designed to sustain a virtuous people and a world that worships their CREATOR. It is this CREATOR GOD, Our MAKER that I EXALT.

Hence, it should be noted that there aren’t 40,000 different ways to Serve and Worship the CREATOR GOD of Israel, as exists with man-made religions. The CREATOR has written and published HIS Book of the Law and is absolutely specific as to how HE wants the Children of Israel (and the Stranger) to LIVE HIS WAY of LIFE. Nothing of man’s imaginations has constructed GOD’s Righteous Book of the Law; HE established it in the BEGINNING exactly as HE wants it observed. Moreover, HE Commanded that we never change or alter HIS EVERLASTING Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, but rather keep and do them “forever” and for as long as we “live” on HIS “Earth”. AND OF HIS SPECIFICATIONS AND STIPULATIONS, IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORT THAT WE WORSHIP ONLY HIM IN HIS HOLY CITY JERUSALEM, PRAY TOWARD HIS HOLY TEMPLE, AND REALIZE THE EPITOME AND GREAT ESSENCE OF KNOWING HIS HOLY NAME. The MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD is unique in that HE bears the name of HIS Chosen, HIS Beloved Covenant People – Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel and his sons, the Twelve Tribes.

GOD said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.   Exodus 3:15

For then will I turn to the people a pure language, THAT THEY MAY ALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, TO SERVE HIM WITH ONE CONSENT.   Zephaniah 3:9

AND THE LORD SHALL BE KING OVER ALL THE EARTH: IN THAT DAY SHALL THERE BE ONE LORD, AND HIS NAME ONE.   Zechariah 14:9

Given the names of the hundreds of pagan gods, none bears the Holy Name of the CREATOR GOD of Israel. And I would be remiss if I did not stress that not even the Christian god bears the Holy Name of the GOD of Israel - the “Old Testament” GOD that is distinctly different than any other deity, idol, image, or even man-god, as they are all either man-made or invented with a pen, as was JC.

When the CREATOR GOD said that HE would scatter HIS Chosen People into the hands of “heathens” for turning against HIM (and HE did), it is greatly evident that if we worship their god then we are made heathens, as well. Why can’t Christians see this, and see that it is absurd to worship the god of their oppressors?

The CREATOR GOD of this UNIVERSE is a JEALOUS GOD and does not allow anyone to be honored above HIM, and that would include JC!

I AM THE LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.   Isaiah 42:8

Another distinct aspect of the CREATOR GOD of Israel is that HE is proved to be the ONLY GOD that has the POWER and the ability to SAVE and LEAD an entire Nation in the Wilderness for forty years and give these people a Land named after them – the Land of Israel. HE proves that HE is GOD in order that people will believe in HIM, believe in HIS WAYS, believe in HIS HOLY NAME, and believe in WORSHIPPING ONLY HIM!  

GOD’s HOLY NAME’s SAKE

Countless times, throughout the “Old Testament” the GOD of Israel makes mention of HIS MIGHTY ARM bringing the Children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage. No other god can attest to such a Great Deliverance, and in doing so, the GREAT and MIGHTY GOD of Israel made an AWESOME and FEARFUL NAME for HIMSELF.

RAHAB EXPRESSES JERICHO’S FEAR OF THE GOD OF ISRAEL

I know that the LORD hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE LAND FAINT BECAUSE OF YOU. For WE HAVE HEARD HOW THE LORD DRIED UP THE WATER OF THE RED SEA FOR YOU, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed. And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND IN EARTH BENEATH.   Joshua 2:9 - 11

HE SAVED THEM FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE, THAT HE MIGHT MAKE HIS MIGHTY POWER TO BE KNOWN. He rebuked the Red sea also, and it was dried up: so he led THEM through the depths, as through the wilderness. AND HE SAVED THEM FROM THE HAND OF HIM THAT HATED THEM, AND REDEEMED THEM FROM THE HAND OF THE ENEMY.   Psalm 106:8 – 10

“Ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: AND IT SHALL BE TO THE LORD FOR A NAME, FOR AN EVERLASTING SIGN THAT SHALL NOT BE CUT OFF.   Isaiah 55:12,13

“As a beast goeth down into the valley, the Spirit of the LORD caused him to rest: SO DIDST THOU LEAD THY PEOPLE, TO MAKE THYSELF A GLORIOUS NAME.   Isaiah 63:14

GREAT IN COUNSEL, AND MIGHTY IN WORK: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings: Which hast set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even unto this day, and in Israel, and among other men; AND HAST MADE THEE A NAME, AS AT THIS DAY;”   Jeremiah 32:19,20

I HAD PITY FOR MINE HOLY NAME, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I WILL TAKE YOU FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. THEN WILL I SPRINKLE CLEAN WATER UPON YOU, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.”   Ezekiel 36:21 – 28

“And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, TO GIVE GLORY UNTO MY NAME, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.”   Malachi 2:1,2

KING SOLOMON’S PRAYER AFTER BUILDING GOD’s HOLY TEMPLE

GOD’s Holy Temple exemplifies HIS MAJESTY; it speaks volumes about HIM ALONE being the KING of this UNIVERSE, and that there is NONE ELSE. Also we should know that GOD’s Holy Temple is for Israelites and all Peoples to visit for worship and prayer before this MOST HIGH GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. HE is Our MAKER, and HE deserves to be EXALTED and WORSHIPPED in HIS Holy Temple - forever!

In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: HE HEARD MY VOICE OUT OF HIS TEMPLE, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.”   Psalm 18:6

“…IN HIS TEMPLE DOTH EVERY ONE SPEAK OF HIS GLORY. THE LORD SITTETH UPON THE FLOOD; YEA, THE LORD SITTETH KING FOR EVER.   Psalm 29:9,10

The LORD hath performed his word that he spake, and I am risen up in the room of David my father, and sit on the throne of Israel, as the LORD promised, AND HAVE BUILT AN HOUSE FOR THE NAME OF THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL.

That thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which thou hast said, MY NAME SHALL BE THERE: that thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which thy servant shall make toward this place. And hearken thou to the supplication of thy servant, and of thy people Israel, when they shall pray toward this place: and hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive.

What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house: Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and GIVE TO EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WAYS, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)” I Kings 8:20,29,30,38,39

CONCERNING THE STRANGER (NON-ISRAELITES)

Moreover concerning a stranger, that is not of thy people Israel, but cometh out of a far country for thy name's sake; (FOR THEY SHALL HEAR OF THY GREAT NAME, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out arm;) when he shall come and pray toward this house; Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.   I Kings 8:41 - 43

“If thy people… sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near; Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness; AND SO RETURN UNTO THEE WITH ALL THEIR HEART, AND WITH ALL THEIR SOUL, in the land of their enemies, which led them away captive, and pray unto thee toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, the city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name: THEN HEAR THOU THEIR PRAYER AND THEIR SUPPLICATION IN HEAVEN THY DWELLING PLACE, AND MAINTAIN THEIR CAUSE,   I Kings 8:44,46 – 49

AND FORGIVE THY PEOPLE THAT HAVE SINNED AGAINST THEE AND ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS WHEREIN THEY HAVE TRANSGRESSED AGAINST THEE, AND GIVE THEM COMPASSION BEFORE THEM WHO CARRIED THEM CAPTIVE, THAT THEY MAY HAVE COMPASSION ON THEM: For they be thy people, and thine inheritance, which thou broughtest forth out of Egypt, from the midst of the furnace of iron: That thine eyes may be open unto the supplication of thy servant, and unto the supplication of thy people Israel, to hearken unto them in all that they call for unto thee. For thou didst separate them from among all the people of the earth, to be thine inheritance, as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant, when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord GOD. I Kings 8:50 - 53

GOD’s RESPONSE TO KING SOLOMON’S PRAYER

“And it came to pass, when Solomon had finished the building of the house of the LORD, and the king's house, and all Solomon's desire which he was pleased to do, That the LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon. And the LORD said unto him, I HAVE HEARD THY PRAYER AND THY SUPPLICATION, THAT THOU HAST MADE BEFORE ME: I HAVE HALLOWED THIS HOUSE, WHICH THOU HAST BUILT, TO PUT MY NAME THERE FOR EVER; AND MINE EYES AND MINE HEART SHALL BE THERE PERPETUALLY. And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THAT I HAVE COMMANDED THEE, AND WILT KEEP MY STATUTES AND MY JUDGMENTS: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.”   I Kings 9:1 - 5  

EZRA BUILT GOD’s SECOND TEMPLE

“Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, THE LORD GOD OF HEAVEN HATH GIVEN ME ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE EARTH; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD God of Israel, (HE IS THE GOD,) WHICH IS IN JERUSALEM. Ezra 1:1 - 3

“Then rose up Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and began to build the house of God which is at Jerusalem: and WITH THEM WERE THE PROPHETS OF GOD HELPING THEM.

“But in the first year of Cyrus the king of Babylon the same king Cyrus made A DECREE TO BUILD THIS HOUSE OF GOD.

…Take these vessels, go, carry them into the temple that is in Jerusalem, and LET THE HOUSE OF GOD BE BUILDED IN HIS PLACE.   Ezra 5:2,13,15

Many people shall go and say,

Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,

to the house of the God of Jacob;

and he will teach us of his ways,

and we will walk in his paths:

for out of Zion shall go forth the law,

and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.”  

Isaiah 2:3

JERUSALEM IS THE CREATOR GOD’s HOLY CITY

Unfortunately, today, Jerusalem is in the hands of “the worst of the heathen”. And because our forefathers turned their backs on the GOD of Israel these Europeans have control over the entire world and even have taken GOD’s Land and the name of “Judah” by calling themselves “Jews”. They are the enemies of the CREATOR GOD, as their ways abolish and remove all GOD’s Righteous Laws of Life that HE intended for us to live and do in HIS Land and wherever we are on HIS Earth.

O GOD, THE HEATHEN ARE COME INTO THINE INHERITANCE; THY HOLY TEMPLE HAVE THEY DEFILED; THEY HAVE LAID JERUSALEM ON HEAPS. The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth. Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them. We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us. HOW LONG, LORD? WILT THOU BE ANGRY FOR EVER? SHALL THY JEALOUSY BURN LIKE FIRE? Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name. FOR THEY HAVE DEVOURED JACOB, AND LAID WASTE HIS DWELLING PLACE.   Psalm 79:1 - 7

Nevertheless, in the event Hebrew-Israelites travel from country to country, it makes no sense to stop keeping GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness just because we are in captivity and not in HIS Holy City or not in HIS Holy Land. Wherever we are, we must reflect GOD’s Righteousness and HIS Holy NAME, ALWAYS.

Those who have usurped GOD’s Land of Israel are Ashkenazim, Europeans who have invented their own religion and called it “Judaism”, which is based on and attests to their very own Talmud, which they have written. They do not adhere to GOD’s Book of the Law. These Ashkenazim, White “Jews”, go through a process of converting people to their religion, and then overnight call them “Jews”. Of a truth there is no way a person can be converted to Judaism and be submerged under some polluted water and legitimately and legally be called a “Jew”. You see, the CREATOR GOD knows HIS Anointed and Covenanted Sheep, the SEED of Jacob-Israel, for HE scattered them from HIS Land. They are not Ashkenazim but are a Black People who endured an abominably cruel Slave Trade for disobedience to HIS LAW and for forsaking HIM for other gods. Of a truth these European so-called “Jews” do not even accept us as being of the SEED of Jacob. Nevertheless, the days of the powers-that-be in GOD’s Land and in HIS Holy City Jerusalem are numbered in order that all wickedness will be removed from HIS Place enabling HIM to return and live among HIS Chosen, the Children of Israel upon our return.

UNTO THE PLACE WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD SHALL CHOOSE OUT OF ALL YOUR TRIBES TO PUT HIS NAME THERE, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:”   Deuteronomy 12:5

When ye go over Jordan, and dwell in the land which the LORD your God giveth you to inherit, and when he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety; Then there shall be a place WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD SHALL CHOOSE TO CAUSE HIS NAME TO DWELL THERE; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the LORD: And ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God, ye, and your sons, and your daughters, and your menservants, and your maidservants, and the Levite that is within your gates; ”   Deuteronomy 12:10 - 12

“And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, IN THE PLACE WHICH HE SHALL CHOOSE TO PLACE HIS NAME THERE, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always.”   Deuteronomy 14:23

“All the firstling males that come of thy herd and of thy flock thou shalt sanctify unto the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work with the firstling of thy bullock, nor shear the firstling of thy sheep. THOU SHALT EAT IT BEFORE THE LORD THY GOD YEAR BY YEAR IN THE PLACE WHICH THE LORD SHALL CHOOSE, thou and thy household.”   Deuteronomy 15:19,20

“Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. SHAKE THYSELF FROM THE DUST; ARISE, AND SIT DOWN, O JERUSALEM: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.”   Isaiah 52:1,2

THEREFORE THUS SAITH THE LORD; I AM RETURNED TO JERUSALEM WITH MERCIES: MY HOUSE SHALL BE BUILT IN IT, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, and a line shall be stretched forth upon Jerusalem. Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.”   Zechariah 1:16,17

THUS SAITH THE LORD; I AM RETURNED UNTO ZION, AND WILL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: AND JERUSALEM SHALL BE CALLED A CITY OF TRUTH; AND THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD OF HOSTS THE HOLY MOUNTAIN. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age. And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.”   Zechariah 8:3 – 5

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts. THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country; And I WILL BRING THEM, AND THEY SHALL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, in truth and in righteousness.”   Zechariah 8:6 – 8

“Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. THEY SHALL COME WITH WEEPING, AND WITH SUPPLICATIONS WILL I LEAD THEM: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn. HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, O YE NATIONS, AND DECLARE IT IN THE ISLES AFAR OFF, AND SAY, HE THAT SCATTERED ISRAEL WILL GATHER HIM, AND KEEP HIM, AS A SHEPHERD DOTH HIS FLOCK. FOR THE LORD HATH REDEEMED JACOB, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he. THEREFORE THEY SHALL COME AND SING IN THE HEIGHT OF ZION, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and THEY SHALL NOT SORROW ANY MORE AT ALL.   Jeremiah 31:8 - 12

Our GOD of Israel does not lie. HE keeps HIS WORD and fulfills HIS PROMISES. That which HE has said about returning to Jerusalem and about returning us back to HIM and to our own Land of Israel to worship HIM and show forth HIS PRAISE is imminent.  

JERUSALEM, O JERUSALEM!

Of all the cities and places on this planet,

None is so great as Jerusalem.

This is the place GOD desired and chose,

For HIS LAW, vows, sacrifices, and worship to disclose.

Jerusalem is the one and only divine Holy City,

For only it was established by GOD for utmost piety.

Jerusalem is the place of King Solomon’s Temple,

That he built and dedicated for GOD’s worship and memorial.

So glad was the Most High GOD for this House instead of a tent,

For HIS People to visit HIM, for worship, service, and to repent.

Jerusalem is the place where GOD chooses to live,

Among HIS Covenant People for their Exaltation to give.

From this most Holy City, GOD would make HIMSELF known,

Not only to HIS Chosen Ones but to all the world from David’s throne.

Jerusalem plays a majestic role after the recovery of the Remnant,

Receiving Israelites, the Nations, and the Stranger living in it.

Jerusalem alone is where GOD placed HIS Holy Name,

And this is where the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob shall remain.

In this Glorious Jerusalem shall reign the SEED of King David,

Who awaits in the wings to serve the ONE, Great GOD from amid.

All Nations will come to Jerusalem to give credence to this ALL MIGHTY,

To worship and bow in HIS Holy Temple with respect and integrity.

Oh what a Great Day for this CREATOR GOD it will be,

When knowledge of HIM and HIS Ways of Righteousness exist abundantly.

Holy City Jerusalem, may GOD soon bring you back from desolation,

To again be HIS Paradise and HIS Magnificent, Holy Habitation.

Jerusalem, O Jerusalem, again be GOD’s City of excellence,

Let children sing in your streets about GOD’s return and Deliverance.

GOD chose Jerusalem, the City of David, to publicize HIS Book of the Law,

This Great pillar of Righteousness, HIS Glorious phenomena.

O Jerusalem, let the Holy ONE, the GOD of this Universe,

Bring back HIS Judgments and cause all wickedness to disperse.

Let Israel soon return and let GOD’s Priests again minister before HIM,

In Jerusalem, in Truth in HIS Holy Temple, with reference, vigor, and vim.

By

Tziona Yisrael

(June 30, 2005)

“If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth;

If I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.”

Psalm 137:5,6

“…Jerusalem shall be inhabited

as towns without walls

for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be

the glory in the midst of her.

Zechariah 2:4,5

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/