SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE CREATOR, OUR MAKER
WANTS US TO WHOLLY FOLLOW ONLY HIM

Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion:
declare among the people his doings.
Psalm 9:11

Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite,
and Joshua the son of Nun…
they have wholly followed the LORD.
Numbers 32:12

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt,
and thou shalt know no god but me:
for there is no saviour beside me.
Hosea 13:4

There is but ONE WAY to WHOLLY FOLLOW the CREATOR GOD.
It’s through obedience to HIS LAW and LOVE of Worshipping ONLY HIM!
If this Message does not urge people to question Christianity,
then nothing will. 
Beware and know that this religion
is NOT what GOD wrote with HIS HAND
to be observed “FOREVER”!

When people have a GOD - ONE that they FEAR and LOVE - they talk about HIM, and for sure, they worship and PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME, especially if this GOD has made HIMSELF known to them and proved HIMSELF to them, as well. 

I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

“That I may shew forth all thy praise in the gates of the daughter of Zion: I will rejoice in thy salvation.   Psalm 9:1,2,14

I speak of My GOD of Israel as much as possible for of a truth, HE is GOD, and there is NONE ELSE, exactly as HE has said.  It is my calling to boast of the GOD of Israel, and it is what I love to do.  That which depresses me is that people do not take the time to know HIM.  My GOD Created this Universe, the Heavens, Earth, bodies of water, landforms, animals, fish, mankind, plants, and all things that exist in this World.  Of great import is that all people should know that this CREATOR GOD ALONE Created the Earth and “All by MYSELF”. 

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF;   Isaiah 44:24

This CREATOR ordained a Righteous Way of Life from the very BEGINNING and at the same time mankind was formed upon HIS Earth. In the following passage, GOD, HIMSELF, speaks of “THE BEGINNING” and “RIGHTEOUS” in the same verse!  And as I have mentioned previously, the ONLY WAY a person can be determined “Righteous” is by living and doing GOD of Israel’s Book of the Law and taking heed to HIS WORDS at the MOUTH of HIS Prophets.  And if HIS Prophets were here today, they would REPEAT the same Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, as GOD’s LAW is “forever” and is to be observed for as long as we live ON HIS EARTH!  IF GOD made the Earth and mankind, then HE is justified in Commanding us of how HE wants us to live on HIS Earth.  Beware; if GOD’s Prophets did not mention JC to the Children of Israel when they were in Egypt and in the Land of Israel, they certainly would not mention him in these days when Our GOD GATHERS us as HE has promised to do.

WHO HATH DECLARED FROM THE BEGINNING, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.   Isaiah 41:26

There are other gods that claim to be deities, but none have compared with the CREATOR and none have accomplished even a fraction of HIS WORKS.  But how can they?  They are all made by man’s hands and formed from the elements that My GOD Created.  If people choose their own gods, then at least let it be one founded on reality, if there is such a thing as a real god made by men’s hands. 

We do know that the Christian man-god is also one made by man’s hands or rather with a pen.  Consider this.  The CREATOR GOD that formed all things set up HIS own Prophets.  And the Prophet HE chose to bring the Children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage was Moses.  HE called Moses up to Sinai and gave him a Righteous LAW and PATH for the Children of Israel to LIVE and DO, and WALK for as long as they live on HIS Earth.  After Moses put his spirit of Righteousness upon Joshua, GOD Commanded him to also keep this same LAW and Command it of the Children of Israel.

THE LORD SAID UNTO MOSES, COME UP TO ME INTO THE MOUNT, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.”   Exodus 24:12

To all Christians, when did the CREATOR GOD ever call JC or anyone upon a Mountain to give him this “New Gospel”?  There’s something else that Christians should consider, as well.  The CREATOR GOD sent HIS Priest and Prophet Samuel to Jesse, to choose and anoint one of his sons that would be made King over Israel.   That man was David, the man after GOD’s Own Heart, and Samuel anointed him King of Israel.  When did the CREATOR GOD ever send a Priest or Prophet to anoint JC?  No one should disregard these issues, as they speak volumes and should get Christians to start thinking about their religion, which by the way is every bit man-made.

“Christianity is a religion based on the teachings of JC and founded by disciples of JC.”   GOOGLE IT!

If there were another god in Heaven, wouldn’t the GOD of Israel have told HIS Covenant People about it?  Well, HE didn’t.  HE said absolutely nothing of the kind concerning JC being in HIS Holy Heaven!  King David, the man after GOD’s Own Heart, knew nothing about another god in Heaven and least of all JC for the JEALOUS GOD of Israel never mentioned him to HIS Covenant People or to HIS Prophets.

For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy servant know them. WHEREFORE THOU ART GREAT, O LORD GOD: FOR THERE IS NONE LIKE THEE, NEITHER IS THERE ANY GOD BESIDE THEE, ACCORDING TO ALL THAT WE HAVE HEARD WITH OUR EARS. And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods?”   II Samuel 7:21 - 23

I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.

“Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.   Isaiah 45:5,6,20

THERE IS BUT ONE WAY TO WHOLLY FOLLOW THE CREATOR GOD

The CREATOR wants us to follow HIS WAYS and to WORSHIP ONLY HIM.  HE wants us to WHOLLY FOLLOW HIM, and that entails OBEDIENCE to HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, as they are written, LIVE HIS LAW in Righteousness, WORSHIP ONLY HIM, and observe HIS Holy Days (Lev. 23rd Chapter).  And for our needs, the CREATOR wants us to LOOK to HIM and TRUST IN HIM with all our heart and soul.

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:”  Deuteronomy 6:4 – 6

When we love Our JEALOUS GOD of Israel with a our heart and soul, there can be no room in our hearts for worshipping JC or any other god.

“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.”  Nahum 1:7

This JEALOUS CREATOR GOD wants ALL the GLORY and ALL the PRAISE.  And don’t think you can believe in the CREATOR and believe in an unfounded “Trinity”, as the CREATOR never mentioned anything about this threesome.  And nor would a JEALOUS GOD think to give HIS GLORY to another.

“How should my name be polluted? and I WILL NOT GIVE MY GLORY UNTO ANOTHER. Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.”   Isaiah 48:11,12

Who do Christians worship every single Sunday?  Who do Christians sing about every single Sunday?  Who do Christians talk about, believe in, hope in, and pray to daily throughout their lives?  Let me give you a clue.  It is not the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD that Commanded that we have no other god BEFORE HIIM!  To learn the GOD’s TRUTH, we have to first face the facts.  The White Supremacist Powers who are responsible for the writings on JC and the “New Testament” have caused two billion people to completely forget the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD of Israel – Our MAKER!  Hence, those who worship this false god will be turned into hell.

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.   Psalm 9:17

For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.”   Isaiah 9:16

Don’t just call me wrong; prove me wrong with the WORD of GOD, as I prove Christianity erroneous and invalid with GOD’s TRUTH!

The GOD of Israel doesn’t even want us comparing HIM to another deity, much less worshipping one.  Therefore, worshipping HIM and JC as a “Trinity” is completely out of the question.

“For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD? God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him. O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee? Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.

“The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.”   Psalm 89:6 – 9,11

“To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: HE CALLETH THEM ALL BY NAMES BY THE GREATNESS OF HIS MIGHT, FOR THAT HE IS STRONG IN POWER; NOT ONE FAILETH.”   Isaiah 40:25,26

“Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. TO WHOM WILL YE LIKEN ME, AND MAKE ME EQUAL, AND COMPARE ME, THAT WE MAY BE LIKE? They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship. They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble. Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors. REMEMBER THE FORMER THINGS OF OLD: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE; I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE LIKE ME, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, MY COUNSEL SHALL STAND, AND I WILL DO ALL MY PLEASURE:   Isaiah 46:3 - 10

BUT JC DID NOT FOLLOW GOD’S COUNSEL TO FOLLOW HIS WAYS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Given these circumstances, where are JC’s credentials?  Who gave “New Testament” writers the authority to publish this “New Gospel” when the CREATOR GOD that wrote HIS own Book of the Law Commanded that we not add to or diminish from HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments? 

“What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.”   Deuteronomy 12:32

Let me be clear.  The CREATOR GOD wants everything done according to HIS Ordained WAYS and STANDARDS.  King David wanted to build GOD’s Temple, but GOD would not allow it because his hands were full of blood, and HE told him that Solomon would build HIS Temple.  No one is allowed to invent gods or religions, and, as we can see, not just anyone can build GOD’s Holy Temple, either.   In (circa) 538 BCE, Ezra built GOD’s Second Temple.  Who authorized Herod in 20 BCE to upgrade the Temple Ezra built?  No one but Herod, himself. GOD had the Temple of Ezra’s day destroyed when HE determined to scatter HIS People Israel from the Land, and at that time the GOD of Israel couldn’t have cared less what the heathens did with HIS Temple or HIS Land.  Of a Truth HE left it to them, and HE went o HIS Place (Hosea 5:15).   

Let’s be real; anyone can invent a religion and a god and even build a temple to it.  This White Supremacist World Order allows it and even encourages it in order that GOD’s ELECT will be deceived.  However, just because a man-made religion becomes overwhelmingly popular that does not make this theology of GOD’s TRUTH. 

Had JC followed GOD’s Book of the Law instead of exalting himself and this unfounded “New Gospel”, then there would not have been any reason for people to invent and adopt all these different 34,000 Christian denominations to worship this false god, JC.  I have to mention the worship of JC because the Christian focus is not at all about the worship of the CREATOR GOD of Israel.  Not under any circumstances can one worship the CREATOR and live by Christian teachings.  This is not what the GOD of Israel Ordained.  Therefore, no one can make a false religion credible. 

JC is a phantom, the imagination of men’s evil hearts, just another deity that is only real in the “New Testament” for outside of it, this man never existed in GOD’s REALM.   Truth be told, JC has not existed at all except in the hearts of those who worship him. This man-god, JC, was never mentioned to or among the Children of Israel, and not one of GOD’s Prophets claimed JC’s teachings or acknowledged him for anything.

When descendants of Slaves follow Christianity, they are worshipping the god of our CAPTORS.  This should raise a red flag.  Given the way White Supremacist Christians treat us, something just doesn’t seem right.  They promote Christianity, but they aspire to racism, corruption, and oppression not just of Blacks and Brown Peoples in this country but of all non-Whites throughout the World.  They do not acknowledge the CREATOR GOD and HIS Book of the Law much less do they advocate living in HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  This is just another fact that pans out to be true, as Christianity and the “New Testament” have JC revoking all GOD’s LAWS (Romans 10:4).  The writers of the “New Testament” and Christians could care less that GOD’s LAWS, when observed, will turn people to Righteousness and inhibit wickedness.  Wouldn’t one think that this is the reason for GOD Creating HIS Book of the Law, and that they make one “Holy”.

“This day the LORD thy God hath commanded thee to do these statutes and judgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and THAT THOU MAYEST BE AN HOLY PEOPLE UNTO THE LORD THY GOD, AS HE HATH SPOKEN.   Deuteronomy 26:16 - 19

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO EVOKE, ALTER, OR DISMISS THE LAW THAT GOD WROTE AND COMMANDED BE OBSERVED FOREVER

BREAKING NEWS:  KING DAVID KEPT GOD’s LAW:

“Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.”   I Kings 2:1 - 4

“It came to pass, when Solomon had finished the building of the house of the LORD, and the king's house, and all Solomon's desire which he was pleased to do, That the LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon. And the LORD said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel”   I Kings 9:1 – 5

BUT…

“If ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people [Lev.26th & Deut.28th Chapters]:”  I Kings 9:6,7  [Brackets are mine.]

THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL AND THE WORLD HAVE PAID A TREMENDOUS PRICE FOR TURNING AWAY FROM GOD OUR CREATOR

“…Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.”   I Kings 9:8,9

In that the CREATOR GOD said “Thou shalt have no other god before ME”, and said, “There is no God; I know not any”, how then can JC be a god and much less a “lord and saviour”?  In that the GOD of Israel never spoke of JC to Israel or to HIS Prophets, wouldn’t that make JC a “Strange god”?

“Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.”   Psalm 81:8 – 10

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.   Isaiah 43:10,11

“It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.”   Deuteronomy 6:25

“The LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. AND THE STATUTES, AND THE ORDINANCES, AND THE LAW, AND THE COMMANDMENT, WHICH HE WROTE FOR YOU, YE SHALL OBSERVE TO DO FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods.   II Kings 17:36,37

If JC were the “Son of God”, surely he should have been first to know of GOD’s Book of the Law and to observe all HIS Statutes, Ordinances, and Commandments.  Perhaps he couldn’t define for evermore?  Yuh think?  When we are of a Righteous nature, we do not forget GOD or HIS WAYS.  Even Abraham knew that.

“I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.   Genesis 26:4,5

Our Patriarch Abraham FEARED the CREATOR GOD and kept HIS Paths of Righteousness, because HE had told him, “I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.”  And GOD proved it by not only protecting Abraham, but GOD made him the richest man in the Middle East, if not the World, with wealth, gold, silver, cattle, and with GOD’s presence watching over him. 

What greater time than now do we desperately need Our GOD of Israel watching over us in this abominable White Supremacist World Order?  And because HE is a MERCIFUL and LOVING GOD, HE is with us:

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, YET WILL I BE TO THEM AS A LITTLE SANCTUARY IN THE COUNTRIES WHERE THEY SHALL COME. Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I WILL GIVE YOU THE LAND OF ISRAEL. And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.”   Ezekiel 11:16 – 20

It should be known that one of the main reasons the CREATOR made the Children of Israel HIS Covenant People is so that they will “Show forth HIS PRAISE”.

“This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.”   Isaiah 43:21

WE HAVE TO LEARN FROM WHENCE COMES OUR HELP AND EXALT HIM

“I WILL LIFT UP MINE EYES UNTO THE HILLS, FROM WHENCE COMETH MY HELP. MY HELP COMETH FROM THE LORD, WHICH MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep ] The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.   Psalm 121:1 - 8

Where is any of GOD’s SALVATION in the observance of Christianity?  When Christians have funerals on a weekly basis, almost, where is JC?  We choose a GOD for its power to heal, save, protect and to keep us out of harm’s way.  Where is JC when a Christian contracts covid-19 or dies in another deadly tragedy?  Thousands of Christians have died from this pandemic because they have called upon the wrong god and not the ONE True and Living GOD, Our MAKER and SAVIOR.

“It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

“YE HAVE FORSAKEN ME, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.”   Judges 10:13,14

“This is thy lot, the portion of thy measures from me, saith the LORD; because thou hast forgotten me, and trusted in falsehood.”   Jeremiah 13:25

“Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out. And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, A LAND THAT FLOWETH WITH MILK AND HONEY: I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD, WHICH HAVE SEPARATED YOU FROM OTHER PEOPLE. Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. And ye shall be holy unto me: for I THE LORD AM HOLY, AND HAVE SEVERED YOU FROM OTHER PEOPLE, THAT YE SHOULD BE MINE.   Leviticus 20:22 - 26

GOD of Israel separated the Children of Israel from all Nations in order that they will not be defiled with the gods of heathens and be enticed to make a league with the wicked of the Land.  The GOD of Israel was firm and clear on staying away from the wicked people of Canaan.

“THEY WILL TURN AWAY THY SON FROM FOLLOWING ME, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.”   Deuteronomy 7:4

The White Powers-that-be know this, and have done everything in their power to keep descendants of Slaves dumb as rocks about their true ethnicity and heritage.

THE END TIMES

There is no question we are in the END of DAYS, i.e., the end of days of this wicked White Supremacist World Order that will be destroyed and never to exist again.  There isn’t enough time to show and tell all the evils that are taking place on GOD’s once Glorious Earth.  No one is happy, though people will lie and say they are.  Taking the chance to watch the evening news can send one into shock given all the crimes, wars, corruption, and viruses in place infecting and killing people across the Globe.  Yes, these are The End Times, and because this is evident, it behooves us all to SEEK and FIND the ONE True and Living GOD that will save us from the calamity about to befall HIS Earth.   Things are already devastating enough, and let me be clear, things won’t get any better until the same CREATOR GOD that formed this WONDROUS Earth brings and end to all the wicked abominations and an end to all the wicked who exist wreaking havoc on HIS Planet.

“The LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment. And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.   Psalm 9:7,8

GOD’s RIGHTEOUS LAW IS ALWAYS KEY TO HIS TRUTH AND LIFE

In the absence of GOD’s Righteous LAWS, HIS JUDGMENTS will manifest upon the wicked.

The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. ”   Psalm 9:16

Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight. Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men.   Psalm 9:19,20

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and HE SHALL DESTROY THE SINNERS THEREOF OUT OF IT. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”   Isaiah 13:9 - 11

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

“I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

“For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

“I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I DECLARE THINGS THAT ARE RIGHT.   Isaiah 45:7,12,18,19  

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.   Deuteronomy 32:39

If the CREATOR GOD tells us to RETURN to HIM via HIS WAYS, how can we ignore and disregard HIS Plea?  We can’t, and if we do, it is to our detriment!

Even from the days of your fathers
ye are gone away from mine ordinances,
and have not kept them.
Return unto me, and I will return unto you,
saith the LORD of hosts. 
Malachi 3:7

In that day
there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David
and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem
for sin and for uncleanness.
And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts,
that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land,
and they shall no more be remembered:
and also I will cause the prophets
and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.
Zechariah 13:1,2

Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound:
they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
In thy name shall they rejoice all the day:
and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
For thou art the glory of their strength:
and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
Psalm 89:15 - 17

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,
and sound an alarm in my holy mountain:
let all the inhabitants of the land tremble:
for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
A day of darkness and of gloominess,
a day of clouds and of thick darkness,
as the morning spread upon the mountains:
a great people and a strong;
there hath not been ever the like,
neither shall be any more after it,
even to the years of many generations.
Joel 2:1,2

It shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD
shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem
shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said,
and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 2:32

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 9/5/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers Chapter 35
Joshua 13th Chapter
Joshua 20th Chapter
Joshua 23rd Chapter
Exodus 16:4
Hosea 4th Chapter
Hosea 5:15
Psalm 135th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/