SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHO IS THIS SON OF GOD?

The CREATOR knows HIS Begotten Son, and so also should we!

Man-made religions entail quite a lot of imagination that is unfortunately not correlated or found in the origins and pedigrees of the “Old Testament” Hebrew Scriptures.  For instance, the “Old Testament” teaches about “ONE GOD” and adherence to HIS Book of the Law.  However, the “New Testament”, man-made religion, observes another god – that, of a truth, is unfounded and unproven by the CREATOR.  But yet this man is called the “Son of God” and his “Gospel” has replaced the CREATOR’s Righteous WAY of LIFE, and as well 2.38 billion People worship and believe in him.  It obviously does not matter that worship of this man defies the CREATOR’s First Commandment to “Have no other gods before ME”.  So, really, “Who is this Son of God?” And is this man-god merely speculation, conjured up through rumors, and narratives or what?

To find a sure-fire answer to this question, it might make sense to ask how this “New Testament” man-god was made the “Son of God”.  After all, if People are to defy the CREATOR’s First Commandment and worship a man, then greater evidence is needed on this “Son of God” with such a divine position and reverence.  We can prove there is a CREATOR GOD given all HE has manifest.  But where is evidence to substantiate the writings in the “New Testament” that have made this man a “God”, as well?  If we want to learn the GOD’s TRUTH, we must know GOD’s WORDS and investigate the writings in the “New Testament” to verify and clarify what exactly determines this “Son of God”, for there is no tangible information on him in the “Old Testament” Hebrew Scriptures.

GOD’s LAW IS OUR ONLY MEANS FOR LIVING RIGHTEOUSLY BUT THE “SON OF God” ENDED OBSERVANCE OF THEM WITH HIS “COMING”

The CREATOR GOD Commanded Righteousness and living and doing HIS Book of the Law “forever”.  This HE declared to HIS Prophet Moses and even to all the other Prophets, as well.  And of David, GOD of Israel said that he is a man after HIS OWN Heart!  As we know, King David declared GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness and charged his son Solomon to also keep them.  Nevertheless, GOD’s LAW is even more than that.

The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.”   Psalm 19:7 - 11

TO THE LAW AND TO THE TESTIMONY: IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO THIS WORD, IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.   Isaiah 8:20

Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And KEEP THE CHARGE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO WALK IN HIS WAYS, TO KEEP HIS STATUTES, AND HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND HIS JUDGMENTS, AND HIS TESTIMONIES, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.”  I Kings 2:1 – 4

The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.   For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.   Psalm 132:11- 13,17

“[Solomon said] O LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee in the heaven, nor in the earth; which keepest covenant, and shewest mercy unto thy servants, that walk before thee with all their hearts: Thou which hast kept with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him; and spakest with thy mouth, and hast fulfilled it with thine hand, as it is this day. Now therefore, O LORD God of Israel, keep with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him, saying, There shall not fail thee a man in my sight to sit upon the throne of Israel; yet so that thy children take heed to their way to walk in my law, as thou hast walked before me. Now then, O LORD God of Israel, let thy word be verified, which thou hast spoken unto thy servant David.”   II Chronicles 6:14 – 17.  [Brackets are mine.]

“The LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon. And the LORD said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. AND IF THOU WILT WALK BEFORE ME, AS DAVID THY FATHER WALKED, IN INTEGRITY OF HEART, AND IN UPRIGHTNESS, TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THAT I HAVE COMMANDED THEE, AND WILT KEEP MY STATUTES AND MY JUDGMENTS:   I Kings 9:2 – 4

Can we deduce that the CREATOR told this “Son of God” to END HIS LAWS (Romans 10:4)?

Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel. BUT IF YE SHALL AT ALL TURN FROM FOLLOWING ME, YE OR YOUR CHILDREN, AND WILL NOT KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS AND MY STATUTES WHICH I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU, BUT GO AND SERVE OTHER GODS, AND WORSHIP THEM: THEN WILL I CUT OFF ISRAEL OUT OF THE LAND WHICH I HAVE GIVEN THEM; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:   I Kings 9:5 – 7

And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.”   I Kings 9:8,9

This passage speaks volumes!  Now, we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the CREATOR Commands of the Kings of Israel to Walk before HIM and to Keep HIS Commandments!  We also learn that if they defy GOD of Israel and serve other gods that they and the Children of Israel will be scattered among all People.  Let’s leave no stone unturned.  Let’s go to GOD’s WORD in order that we will all know the truth concerning the choice of the Kings of Israel.

IT IS THE CREATOR GOD THAT SELECTS THE KINGS OF ISRAEL

When thou art come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me; Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother. But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.”   Deuteronomy 17:14 – 16

AND IT SHALL BE, WHEN HE SITTETH UPON THE THRONE OF HIS KINGDOM, THAT HE SHALL WRITE HIM A COPY OF THIS LAW IN A BOOK OUT OF THAT WHICH IS BEFORE THE PRIESTS THE LEVITES: AND IT SHALL BE WITH HIM, AND HE SHALL READ THEREIN ALL THE DAYS OF HIS LIFE: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them: That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel.”   Deuteronomy 17:18 - 20

Thus, it goes without saying that there is no way that the GOD of Israel chose this “New Testament Son of God” to be a King of Israel.  This man-god that is called “King of the Jews” not only defies the LAWS of the CREATOR GOD, but he established his own religion – a “Gospel”.  And with his so-called “Coming” he ended observance of GOD’s Book of the Law that HE Commanded to be observed for as long as we live on HIS Earth (Deuteronomy 12:1). 

WOULD THE JEALOUS GOD REALLY WANT PEOPLE WORSHIPPING THIS “Son of God”

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.   Matthews 2:1,2

This JC, “Son of God” never once had access to the Children of Israel, and of a truth was never King of Israel.  The GOD of Israel had long since SCATTERED the Nation of Israel from the Land for defying HIS LAWS of Righteousness and for worshipping other gods.  And HE returned to HIS Heavenly Home.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.”   Hosea 5:15

So, who established this “Son of God”? 

It is one thing to claim being of the Seed of King David and another to dismiss all that he denotes and abides by and then succumb to a “Gospel” of which neither the CREATOR, Moses, nor King David know anything about. 

COULD THIS “SON OF GOD” REALLY BE A PROPHET OF THE CREATOR GOD?

What does the CREATOR GOD have to say about HIS Prophets that HE Chose, nonetheless?

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.   Deuteronomy 18:18 - 20

This “Son of God” speaks in his own name and follows his own agenda – a “Gospel”.  So, how can he be a Prophet, and much less GOD’s Son, for he ended the keeping of GOD’s LAW?

“If thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.”   Deuteronomy 18:21,22

If the Kings of Israel must read in GOD’s LAW all the days of their lives, I am inclined to believe that the Prophets of GOD would keep HIS LAWS and teach HIS LAWS in addition to providing visions for the Children of Israel.  But was this “Son of God” a Prophet, and did he prophesy?  Lamentations speaks volumes!

The LORD hath purposed to destroy the wall of the daughter of Zion: he hath stretched out a line, he hath not withdrawn his hand from destroying: therefore he made the rampart and the wall to lament; they languished together. Her gates are sunk into the ground; he hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the LORD.   Lamentations 2:8,9

The GOD of Israel is consistent throughout the “Old Testament” Hebrew Scriptures, and so also are HIS Prophets.  But when GOD exiled the Children of Israel for forsaking HIM for other gods and for rejecting HIS Righteous WALK of Life, HE ceased to send visions to HIS Prophets.  Therefore, at the time of the Advent of this “Son of God”, which is 400 years after Israel’s exile, there could NOT have been any prophets since Israel had been scattered unto this day.  It is GOD’s WORDS that make this assertion in Lamentations.  So, how can this man-god in the “New Testament” be the “Son of God”?

Who is this renown “Son of God” called a King and a Prophet, though he is proved to be neither one?  The “New Testament Son of God” had no love for GOD’s Holy Seventh Day of Complete REST.  He thought nothing of plucking corn and healing on GOD’s Sabbath.  And the “New Testament” refers to him as “Lord of the Sabbath” (Matthews 12:8).  Though it is written in this “New Testament” that this “Son of God” ended GOD’s LAW with his coming, nothing could be further from the GOD’s TRUTH!  People might seem these things to be inconsequential, but the CREATOR judged the Israelites harshly for rejecting HIS WAYS of Righteousness. 

There’s more that questions this “Son of God”, and in my opinion, it’s worse than all that he has done.  He actually designed his own religion – a “Gospel” and, worst of all, allowed people to worship him, which is something none of the Children of Israel ever did.  The one thing the Israelites knew is that People can be very evil and abominably wicked, and hence, one of them being a real GOD is impossible.  They knew this, for GOD of Israel sent HIS Prophets to HIS Beloved People “daily” informing them of their iniquities and HIS Judgments against them, which is that they would be scattered for their sins, for their idol worship, and for rejecting HIM. 

The GOD of this Universe Commanded HIS Book of the Law, and HE will not alter it one iota!  Consequently, it is evident that HE does not own this so-called “Son of God” that defies HIM as much as did the Children of Israel when they lived in the Land.  OUR GOD of Israel even Commanded us via HIS Prophet Malachi:

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.”   Malachi 4:4

Moreover, it is the CREATOR GOD, HIMSELF, that also said that he will send Elijah – not this so-called “Son of God”. 

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:   Malachi 4:5

Again, I ask, who is this “New Testament Son of God”?

Two thousand years have passed, and there still is no “Son of God” to be found in any of the Churches.  The information in this Message should persuade all who worship another god, especially the “New Testament” man-god, to seek for the GOD’s TRUTH.  People owe it to themselves to know whether or not the deity they worship is real or a farce.  If this Message proves that Christianity and this “Son of God” have no affiliation with the CREATOR GOD, then why be a part of this Christian religion? 

If nothing else is taken from this Message, let it be that GOD’s WORDS have not failed us.  We have been duped to reject them by a Christian religion that has no designs that pertain to the Laws, Statutes, and Judgments GOD Commanded of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and his Twelve Tribes. 

Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons; Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb, when the LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.   Deuteronomy 4:9,10

O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!”   Deuteronomy 5:29

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.   Deuteronomy 6:4 - 7

When all Israel is come to appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing. Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and observe to do all the words of this law: And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 31:11 - 13

I cannot stress enough that OUR GOD of Israel is the CREATOR GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE. 

Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.

Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. Thou shalt keep therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.   Deuteronomy 4:35,39,40

Nothing in GOD’s WORDS give any credence to this Christian “Son of God. No mention of his name, no mention of him being a “saviour”, and no mention of him being a god.   More importantly, if this “Son of God” were real, why didn’t he Fear GOD and adhere to HIS Commandments?  Anyway, we know that the CREATOR is a JEALOUS GOD, so why worship this unfounded “Son of God” that the CREATOR doesn’t seem to know is HIS Son at all?

WHO DOES GOD SAY IS HIS SON

Let me be clear.  The CREATOR does have a “Son” - many “Sons” in fact!  The CREATOR lays claim to the Children of Israel via HIS Covenant with Abraham. 

“The LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.   Genesis 15:1

I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.   Genesis 17:7

So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.”   Deuteronomy 32:12

Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange godI AM THE LORD THY GOD, WHICH BROUGHT THEE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT: OPEN THY MOUTH WIDE, AND I WILL FILL IT.”   Psalm 81:8 – 10

But the question still to many is Who is this Christian “Son of God”?  In that I have read the “Old Testament” extensively and continuously, I know that this man-god is not real but rather fabricated by the Powers-that-be during the Roman Era obviously to end knowledge of the CREATOR and HIS LAWS in order that their god and his “Gospel” might be exalted and be the religion of the World.  GOD’s WORDS counter this “New Testament” “Son of God” extensively, and, therefore, Black Hebrew Israelites must never dismiss them.

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I AM HE: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.”   Isaiah 43:10 - 12

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.”   Isaiah 44:8

O My People, we have a GOD, and ONLY HE is OUR SAVIOR - OUR ONLY SAVIOR.  Let us be joined together to return to HIM, for HE Mercifully awaits our return to HIM and to HIS Righteous WAYS, so that we be a “Perfect” People before HIM via HIS Perfect Book of the Law (Psalm 19:7-11)!

WE BROUGHT OUR AFFLICTION AND SUFFERING UPON OURSELVES

We must be circumspect and look at the BIG PICTURE!  The reason is that this “Son of God” only exists because OUR GOD of Israel punished us to believe in a false god because our forefathers turned their backs on HIM.

I will scatter them also among the heathen, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.   Jeremiah 9:16.  (See also: Leviticus 26:33)

“The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

That which OUR GOD actually said is that HE would scatter us among the heathen for our wickedness.

Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.”  Ezekiel 11:16

I will leave a few men of them from the sword, from the famine, and from the pestilence; that they may declare all their abominations among the heathen whither they come; and THEY SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.”   Ezekiel 12:16

I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness, that I would scatter them among the heathen, and disperse them through the countries; Because they had not executed my judgments, but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.”   Ezekiel 20:23,24

It is incumbent upon us to understand the consequences of GOD of Israel casting HIS People into the hands of heathens, and HE returning to HIS PLACE in the Heavens.  At the time of our expulsion from our Land, these heathenish World Powers turned GOD’s once Glorious Globe into a place of vile corruption and Hell on Earth.  And worst of all, these heathens have duped the World to believe in their man-god by calling him the “Son of God”.  However, given the WORD of GOD, by no means has the CREATOR ever made JC the exception for worship and never has HE condoned belief and trust in him.

This Christian religion of the Powers-that-be also has People believing that this “Son of God” dies for your sins.  Well, that is also a fabrication.  The CREATOR GOD is FIRM on sinners being blotted out of HIS BOOK!  Plus, there is no mention of a “Son of God” saving anyone.

The LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.   Exodus 32:33

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.   Ezekiel 18:4

If the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD had wanted the Israelites or this World of Peoples, for that matter, to believe in this “Son of God”, HE would have introduced him to the Children of Israel in the Wilderness where HE Commanded ALL HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments to be kept for as long as we live on HIS Earth (Deut. 12:1).  The CREATOR GOD is a JEALOUS GOD, and HE made this fact crystal clear when the Israelites corrupted themselves with a molten calf.  Pay close attention, for now, 2.38 billion Christians around the World corrupt themselves worshipping and believing in this unfounded “Son of God”. 

I cannot stress enough that the CREATOR GOD has made it known countless times throughout the “Old Testament” Hebrew Scriptures that HE is GOD and that there is NONE ELSE.  And with these HIS WORDS, HE has without question kicked JC under the bus!

UNTO THEE IT WAS SHEWED, THAT THOU MIGHTEST KNOW THAT THE LORD HE IS GOD; THERE IS NONE ELSE BESIDE HIM. Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire. And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt;   Deuteronomy 4:35 – 37

So, who is this elusive and mysterious “Son of God”, that’s been unseen, unheard, and subtle for 2,000 years, not only to the World, but to all who especially call upon him and worship him with all their heart?  Who is he that came and went after 30+ years causing People to abandon the Righteous CREATOR GOD and HIS Righteous WALK of Life?   Who is he that is a “Saviour” but yet has saved no one from death, plagues, tragedies, and sickness?  This “Son of God” is the figment of abominable imaginations designed and intended to turn the World against the CREATOR that did in fact establish all these WONDROUS WORKS called Heaven and Earth.  It doesn’t take a genius to know the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD!

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? YEA, THERE IS NO GOD; I KNOW NOT ANY.”   Isaiah 44:6,8

Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I AM HE; I AM THE FIRST, I ALSO AM THE LAST. Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.”   Isaiah 48:12,13

When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and CALLED MY SON OUT OF EGYPT.   Hosea 11:1

GOD is the FATHER of the Children of Israel, and HE has made that known throughout the “Old Testament” Hebrew Scripture, especially when HE said that Israel is HIS Firstborn.  Let us seek to know the True CREATOR GOD and HIS WORDS, and let us seek to know what it takes to end the Hell on HIS Earth, for believe it or not, it is in our hands to accomplish!  While we paid the consequences in the lands of heathens, this Earth of Peoples turned to other gods, and it will take returning back to the CREATOR to end all this mayhem and wickedly toxic lives we live.  Know GOD, Know HIS WAYS, and Know HIS TRUE “Son”!

Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Exodus 4:22

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, 
and against his anointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath,

and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Psalm 2:1 – 5

I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Jeremiah 31:9

Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea,

which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass,

that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people,

there it shall be said unto them,

YE ARE THE SONS OF THE LIVING GOD.

Hosea 1:10

Remember GOD’s upcoming Holy Days that HE designated for HIS WAYS and HIS PRAISE and for HIS WORSHIP.

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,

a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,

which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”

Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:

I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:

neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”

Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

Remember GOD’s upcoming Holy Days that HE designated for HIS WAYS, Our Atonement, HIS PRAISE and for HIS WORSHIP.

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

ALSO: VISIT https://frontroom.link/  (https://blackchat.co.uk/)

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS

for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to

CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS 9/30/23

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Deuteronomy 23rd – 24th Chapters

I Samuel 11th Chapter

I Samuel 12th Chapter

I Samuel 13th Chapter

I Samuel 16th Chapter

Leviticus 18:1 – 5

Leviticus 20:23,24

Deuteronomy 18:9 - 14

II Kings 23:1 – 3

I Chronicles 28:4 - 10

I Chronicles 29:9 - 30

Malachi 1:7 - 14

Psalm 24th Chapter

Psalm 72nd Chapter

Psalm 95th Chapter

THE FIRST DAY OF

THE.FEAST.OF TABERNACLES 

(DWELLING IN BOOTHS)

The date depends upon the

NM Crescent Sighting for

The 15th Day of the Seventh Hebrew Month.

“…the LORD hath taken you, and brought you

forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt,

to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are

this day.”  Deuteronomy 4:20

Deuteronomy 14:1

Nahum 1:15

Isaiah 30:29

Leviticus 23:33 - 44

Deuteronomy 5th – 7th Chapters

Numbers 29:12 – 40

Deuteronomy 12th Chapter

Deuteronomy 31:3 - 30

Ezra 3:1 - 6

Nehemiah 8th Chapter

Nehemiah 9th Chapter

Ezekiel 45:25

Zechariah 14:16 – 21

Psalm 89th Chapter

Psalm 96th Chapter

Psalm 98th Chapter

Psalm 147th Chapter

“And it shall come to pass, that every

one that is left of all the nations which

came against Jerusalem shall even go

up from year to year to worship the

King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep

the feast of tabernacles.” Zechariah 14:16 

<><><><><> 

OUR GOD OF ISRAEL LIVES

AND HE AWAITS US…

“Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:12,13

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

https://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-LORD-Book-Two/dp/1494928035

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

Yehudah ben Yacob, President

Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/