SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 3, 2022

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 3, 2022

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

YOUR SABBATH MESSAGE for SEPTEMBER 3, 2022:

An edited throwback from September 2009

LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, YOU LEFT US!

“O LORD, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them,
but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them,
but they have refused to receive correction:
they have made their faces harder than a rock;
they have refused to return.
Jeremiah 5:3

“Her gates are sunk into the ground;
he hath destroyed and broken her bars:
her king and her princes are among the Gentiles:
the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the LORD.
Lamentation 2:9

“Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them,
that there shall not be a man left:
yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!”
Hosea 9:12

“Their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, 
yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.  My God will cast them away, 
because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.”
Hosea 9:16,17

“In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction; 
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying sword 
hath devoured your prophet, like a destroying lion.”
Jeremiah 2:30

When children lose their mother, they become orphans.
When GOD of Israel left HIS Israelites, they became captives.

YOU left us, LORD, and rightly so.  Your Covenant People rejected YOU and your Paths of Righteousness.  From the start, the Israelites YOU made your own unfortunately thought they were as wise as their MAKER.  After you gave the Children of Israel all their hearts’ desires: The Land of Milk and Honey, gold, silver, control of the Middle East, and your protection, they turned to other gods, thereby, they brought on your WRATH against them.  You sent to them your Prophets, daily sending them, but to no avail.  They still would not Fear YOU to Keep your Commandments.  Then you had enough of their games and rebellion against your Commandments.

“After they had rest, they did evil again before thee: therefore leftest thou them in the hand of their enemies, so that they had the dominion over them: yet when they returned, and cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and many times didst thou deliver them according to thy mercies; And testifiedst against them, that thou mightest bring them again unto thy law: yet they dealt proudly, and hearkened not unto thy commandments, but sinned against thy judgments, (which if a man do, he shall live in them;) and withdrew the shoulder, and hardened their neck, and would not hear. Yet many years didst thou forbear them, and testifiedst against them by thy spirit in thy prophets: yet would they not give ear: therefore gavest thou them into the hand of the people of the lands.   Nehemiah 9:28 - 30

“How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!

“The LORD hath done that which he had devised; he hath fulfilled his word that he had commanded in the days of old: he hath thrown down, and hath not pitied: and he hath caused thine enemy to rejoice over thee, he hath set up the horn of thine adversaries. Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease.”   Lamentations 2:1,17,18

GOD of Israel not only left us and cast us into the hands of the heathen, but HE also destroyed HIS Golden Temple and made HIS Holy City, Jerusalem, a great desolation and gave it into the hands of heathens, as it is unto this day.

“All that pass by clap their hands at thee; they hiss and wag their head at the daughter of Jerusalem, saying, Is this the city that men call The perfection of beauty, The joy of the whole earth?”    Lamentations 2:15,16

In that the Children of Israel were the wealthiest Nation on Earth, they thought they could make a more satisfying life with other gods, and they could not have been more wrong.  They lost everything including their lives to the worst of all heathens and oppressors!  In essence, they perished, and we still perish, and the reason is that Israel still worships other gods.  And where our forefathers really erred and went absolutely delusional was when they thought to form a god and it be more powerful than the CREATOR GOD of Israel. 

They also waned a god that all could see, one they could place in their houses - one they could worship, serve, and bow down to.  They not only had it all wrong, but they could not see the seriousness of their atrocities and paid no attention to the consequences of choosing another god and forsaking the CREATOR GOD of Heaven and Earth.  Their acts coined the word "destruction" - theirs.  For since forming false gods, the Israelites have only known utter ruin and endless affliction wherever they have inhabited this Earth.  Howbeit, OUR GOD thoroughly warned Israel without fail to take heed and turn from serving other gods, but they turned a deaf ear.  Israel’s formations and worship of false gods were the worst of all transgressions that eventually led to the Slave Trade that caused our captivity and our identity to be forgotten.

“The LORD is righteous; for I have rebelled against his commandment: hear, I pray you, all people, and behold my sorrow: my virgins and my young men are gone into captivity.”   Lamentation 1:18

“I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:”   Deuteronomy 32:26

It would be difficult to number all the people around the Globe who suffer from day-to-day and generation-to-generation trials and tribulations, resulting from forsaking GOD of Israel and HIS Book of the Law.  But our enemies who sustain our captivity in this sorrow and suffering would have no problem obtaining that number.

My daughter-in-law told me that she had been crying for no reason – that she had just kept crying until the doctor gave her medication for anxiety and high blood pressure that she did not know she had.  She was stressed, as are all descendants of Slaves and even as most peoples on this Earth for one reason or another.  Our pain and suffer abound, exactly as GOD of Israel had said.

“If ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours. And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it. And I WILL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE HEATHEN, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.”   Leviticus 26:27 - 33

“They have heard that I sigh: there is none to comfort me: all mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: thou wilt bring the day that thou hast called, and they shall be like unto me. Let all their wickedness come before thee; and do unto them, as thou hast done unto me for all my transgressions: for my sighs are many, and my heart is faint.”  

“The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty men in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, as in a winepress. For these things I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.”   Lamentations 1:15,16

Dear FATHER,

We need YOU!

Remember how one winter when I was just a teenager, I cried uncontrollably.  I did not know why but it was around the many times I had been wanting to know the reasons for Black impoverishment and to know the Truth about GOD.  At the time, I knew the real Truth was in the Scriptures, but studying from the "New Testament", I could not find it.  However now, I well understand why YOU have left your Holy City, Jerusalem and returned to your place, I still cry, but for the horrible conditions upon us living under White Supremacist CONTROL.  The sadness, misery, and affliction in this world are unbearable.

Decades since opening my eyes, I have realized that this World will only improve and rise above corruption, evil, and wickedness when your People, Israel, will return to YOU with their whole heart and soul and resign to live according to your Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  But FATHER, you declared that because we turned to other gods that we would serve other gods (Deut. 28:64).  Therefore, Merciful GOD of Abraham, show your Beloved People your TRUTH, and turn our hearts back to YOU again. 

Show the World that the GOD of Israel yet exists, and that YOU ALONE are the ONE True and Living GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE.

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”   Deuteronomy 32:39

“Thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:”   Exodus 34:14

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.   Isaiah 43:10,11

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? YEA, THERE IS NO GOD; I KNOW NOT ANY.   Isaiah 44:8

“For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE, THERE IS NO GOD BESIDE ME: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I FORM THE LIGHT, AND CREATE DARKNESS: I MAKE PEACE, AND CREATE EVIL: I THE LORD DO ALL THESE THINGS.   Isaiah 45:4 - 7

When YOU gave our forebears over to the "worst of the heathen" for rejecting YOU, that sealed the coffin with us in it very much alive, and then YOU left us, FATHER, in the cruel hands of many nations for punishment and for them to do with us as they desired.

Although we are not Slaves at this time, we are second-class citizens in the lands of White Supremacists, and we are very much discriminated against leaving most of us in poverty and in Ghettoes.  YOU did not lie, FATHER; we are the tail, and our enemies are the head, and they lend to us and not we to them.  We fight in their armies so that they can be free and sustain this merciless control over us.  We die for them in order that their corrupt ways and wicked systems might continue, leaving all the little that we have to diminish. 

YOU left us, LORD GOD of Israel and returned to your Place.  All your WORDS against us were fulfilled to the letter and worse besides. YOU warned us countless times to take heed and not to turn to false gods, but to worship only YOU.  You warned us countless times to remember your "Perfect" LAWS (Psalm 19:7-11) and not to add or alter them, and that if we were disobedient that YOU would scatter us from your Land.  Heavenly FATHER, our forefathers did not believe YOU would scatter them from Israel, for it was given to us by an Everlasting Covenant.  However, YOU were true to your every WORD to punish us for turning to false worship.  Your curses did not fail and certainly were not slack and even are yet with us unto this very day.

Now, the enemy, in whose hands YOU have placed us, rules over us with ruthless hatred.  We are oppressed and afflicted horribly.  All that YOU said has come to pass, and we are sick from the pain and suffering we endure.  Our eyes run down like a flood, ceasing only if we are so Blessed enough to find sleep for our weary souls.  And even among Israelites who are supposed to know YOU, there is much contention and strife in light of what's written. Israelites talk of a man-god that YOU did not designate and certainly did not ordain for us, when we should be uniting under your LAW and praying to YOU for our return to our heritage.  Your People, Israel, still do not Fear YOU to live and do the Righteous Laws, Statutes, Judgments, and Commandments YOU gave to your Servant Moses to teach to our forefathers, so that the generations to follow would observe them forever.

There is no Fear of YOU, FATHER of Abraham.  Israel has no reason to Fear YOU, FATHER, to tremble at your WORD.  There have been no snakes to swallow the serpents of our enemies, no waters turned to blood in our days, no multitudes of frogs or flies to plague our enemies, as there were in Egypt.  There have been no murrain and blain to plague our enemies or deadly, grievous hail, flies and fire and brimstone to strike their lands, so that your Holy Name may be declared and Feared throughout all the Earth.   YOU left us, Father of Abraham with those who hate us, albeit for good reason, but our suffering is endless and deadly. 

As well, there has been no Deliverance of Israel, My FATHER, as you promised at the mouth of your Prophets, no return of Jacob's son Levi to minister before you, and no return of the Nation of Israel to Exalt, Magnify, and Praise YOU before all the world.  Show your Merciful Kindness just one more time and Deliver your People, Israel, and prove once and for all that YOU, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, LIVE and that your Ways of Righteousness will reign Supreme for all this World of nations and Peoples to follow for their peace, happiness, and prosperity.  Prove once again that YOU are a most Merciful GOD, and end our captivity. 

Return, FATHER, and help us.  Bring us back to YOU.  Make us see the errors of our ways.  We think we know, FATHER.  We think we have all the answers, but clearly we do not.  How can they know anything about YOU and the things YOU love, if Israelites have no desire to return, and if every effort is to remain in the lands of our enemies and not to show forth your PRAISE in your Holy City, Jerusalem?

“This people have I formed for MYSELF; they shall show forth My PRAISE.”   Isaiah 43:21 

Cause our return to our own Lands where our forebears lived.  And YOU, FATHER, return to your place and rid the Powers-that-be of the control that defiles your Holy City, Jerusalem, your Holy Land, your People, Israel, and your Earth with their false god, JC.  ONLY YOU can end the Hell that our enemies have caused in every facet of this heinous White Supremacist World Order. 

The world suffers, and people want answers, FATHER.  And only YOU can show people your Truth and bring them out of ignorance.  Only YOU can eliminate all the horrors of this world and correct and educate all the families of the Earth about the Truth and the Righteous WAYS that matter, that make a difference, that manifest happiness, peace, and prosperity.

Yes, YOU left us FATHER, and YOU left your Earth to fall prey to all that's wicked and evil. I know that YOU and YOU ALONE can change this Hell on your Earth.  Unfortunately, your Change will require bringing on your WRATH, which will cause many, many people to die.  During this time, Merciful GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, hide those of us who FEAR YOU, so that we may live in your sight and set positive examples of Righteousness across your Earth.  Let us rejoice before YOU, as in the days of old.  And let all the families of the Earth who will remain after your JUDGMENTS learn your WAYS, for only then will a genuine change manifest your New World Order when Peoples, Nations, and tongues will worship ONLY YOU in Righteousness.

Understand the consequences of this Earth being in dire straits, and understand that it will take a TRUE GOD to replenish this planet.  Moreover, in that it is obvious that the CREATOR GOD is truly Our ONLY HELP and HOPE, let us TRUST in HIM, for as it is written, HE ALONE is the GOD and SAVIOR. 

For THINE HOLY NAME’S SAKE
Take back your Universe,
Take back your Holy Land,
Take back your Covenant People, Israel,
Return to your Holy City, Jerusalem,
Put your LAWS in our hearts,
Destroy the wicked,
And
Establish Righteousness on your Earth,
Again give us a Place of Virtue and Truth,
For all who will remain after the Day of the LORD,
 And let us Worship YOU and delight in your Holy Days.

“Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live;
and I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
even the sure mercies of David.
Isaiah 55:3

“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11

“If thou wilt return, O Israel, saith the LORD, return unto me:
and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight,
then shalt thou not remove.
Jeremiah 4:1

“Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return, then will I bring thee again,
and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, 
thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee;
but return not thou unto them.
Jeremiah 15:19

It shall come to pass, that whosoever
shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,
as the LORD hath said,
AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.
Joel 2:32

FROM WHAT’S WRITTEN, THE CREATOR GOD IS NOT SHARING HIS PRAISE OR HIS GLORY 
WITH ANYONE, AND THAT INCLUDES JC!

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
Hosea 13:9

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 9/3/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 29th - 31st Chapters
Exodus 30:8 - 16
Isaiah 25th Chapter
Ezekiel 45th Chapter
Psalm 50th Chapter
Isaiah 19th Chapter
Jeremiah 44th Chapter
Nahum 1st Chapter
Psalm 22nd Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah ben Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/