SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 2, 2023

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 2, 2023

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

KNOWLEDGE OF GOD

I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together,

ye that are escaped of the nations:

they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,

and pray unto a god that cannot save.

Isaiah 45:19,20

It shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD,

two parts therein shall be cut off and die;

but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part

through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined,

and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name,

and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people:

and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Zechariah 13:8,9

When we learn that Christianity hides Knowledge of GOD’s LAWS,

We should know that we are void of HIS TRUTH.

was in the knowledge of GOD at a very, very young age.  Like most Blacks, I was raised in a Christian home where belief and talk was all about JC and Church.  Nevertheless, for some reason I always thanked “GOD” for everything, and perhaps the reason is from learning that HE Created all things.  My friends and family, unto this day, speak of JC, but my whole heart is only in belief of the CREATOR GOD of this Universe.

Since the age of sixteen, when I learned about the CREATOR GOD of Israel and learned that the Children of Israel were Black, I have been thoroughly excited about GOD’s WORDS in the “Old Testament”.  It is GOD that revealed Abraham to be from “Ur of the Chaldees”, which is a place in Ancient Babylon where lived “Black Head” People.  As a child all I knew was that JC was White (and thus of European origin), which would make White so-called “Jews” impostors.  Nothing of the kind is even suggested in the “New Testament”.  Furthermore, throughout all my early years there was no mention of GOD’s LAWS and HIS Commandments.  However, upon learning of GOD’s WAYS I was curious to learn more about this GOD of Israel.  At that time I read both the Old and the New Testaments but ceased to believe in JC upon learning that “GOD is ONE LORD” and we should have no other gods before HIM.  These WORDS made me know for sure that I must LOVE GOD of Israel with all my being.

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:   Deuteronomy 6:4

God spake all these words, saying,

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.   Exodus 20:1,3

It did not take me long to understand that I needed to read the “Old Testament”, Hebrew Scriptures, if I were ever to be in the Knowledge of GOD.  The MOST HIGH established HIS Prophets who spoke on ONE ACCORD Praising HIM and disseminating HIS Book of the Law (Genesis - Deuteronomy), which I wanted in my heart, for it was thus needed to be for Israelites to be returned back to our heritage. 

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.   Isaiah 8:20

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.   Malachi 4:4

Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.”   Hosea 4:1,6,7

And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

My people ask counsel at their stocks [idols], and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.   [Brackets are mine.]

I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.”   Hosea 4:9,12,14

Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.   Isaiah 45:20 - 23

After reading this passage, it shouldn’t take anyone long to realize that being in the Knowledge of GOD has nothing to do with JC, for indeed he is a god, albeit that cannot save.  Moreover, wisdom is seeking Knowledge of GOD – not the likes of images, idols, and JC.  If JC were really this “Son of God”, the CREATOR would have mentioned him by name as HE frequently and so often mentioned the names of HIS People, HIS Prophets, HIS Priests, and even mere workers.

When I began to recognize only the CREATOR GOD, I discovered that KNOWLEDGE OF GOD entails HIS CREATION, HIS LAWS of Righteousness, HIS WALK of Life, HIS Beloved Children of Israel, HIS Prophets, Worship of ONLY HIM, Talk of HIS WONDROUS WORKS, HIS PRAISE, HIS JEALOUSY, and HIS JUDGMENT of the wicked.  The CREATOR revealed all this information in detail to the Children of Israel after HE Delivered them out of Egypt and led them into the Wilderness.  This is of great import for there was no JC to speak of when GOD Chose Abraham and his SEED for HIS Covenant People, and there certainly was no JC involved in GOD’s interaction with the Israelites while they inhabited the Land of Israel that GOD gave them for an heritage “forever”.

Given all that the CREATOR has done for the Children of Israel (especially knowing that we Black Hebrews are HIS Covenant People), it should go without saying that there is no reason to worship JC or any other gods.  Since the BEGINNING there has only been ONE CREATION and ONE GOD to manifest this Universe and all things, and by HIS Own Admission, HE accomplished these WONDERS all by HIMSELF (Isaiah 44:24).  Once People realize this TRUTH, perhaps then they will SEEK the GOD with the POWER to SAVE, end wickedness, and establish Righteousness and Peace on HIS Earth, for JC has done none of these things.

GOD’s JUDGMENT UPON HIS BELOVED CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FOR FORSAKING HIM FOR OTHER DEITIES

“If thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel. But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.”   I Kings 9:4 - 9

There exists still more knowledge of GOD that connects HIM with the Slave Trade, Affliction of Israel, and our Oppression we suffer in the hands of “heathens” – our enemies who now control our lives for our rebellion against the CREATOR GOD. 

“If ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate. And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me; Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins. And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy. And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied. And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.”   Leviticus 26:21 – 28

I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.   Leviticus 26:33

“Thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:   Deuteronomy 28:14,15

The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth. And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed. The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:   Deuteronomy 28:25 – 28

Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.   Deuteronomy 28:32

When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. AND THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, AND YE SHALL BE LEFT FEW IN NUMBER AMONG THE HEATHEN, WHITHER THE LORD SHALL LEAD YOU. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.”   Deuteronomy 4:25 – 31

My Messages profess the GOD’s TRUTH according to “Thus Saith the LORD” and at the MOUTH of HIS Prophets for my People who have been duped to worship another god – the god of our ENSLAVERS and those who oppress us.  From worshipping this man, JC, clearly as a group we have not been productive or prospered, but we are indeed worse off.  No matter how hard I try, I cannot convince People that it makes no sense to worship the god of your oppressor.  In our having done so, after 400+ years under their control, we should be able to see that if our captors can so barbarically and mercilessly afflict us that something must be erroneous and wicked with their JC man-god.  And having worshipped and believed in him without any salvation after all these centuries, then this JC man-god obviously is just as racist as is our White Supremacist Oppressors, or, truth be told, he is a farce.  In any case, we must search for truth in order to obtain factual Knowledge of the MOST HIGH, CREATOR GOD.  I can say that of a truth, OUR GOD of Israel is near to us, and HE will hear us when we return to HIM to obey and live HIS Righteous WALK of Life.  BUT we must CALL ON HIM and TRUST ONLY IN HIM!

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.   Ezekiel 11:16

CALL UPON ME in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.”   Psalm 50:15

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

It is a waste of time and tears waiting for JC.  OUR GOD has made us know that it will be HE to save us out of this CAPTIVITY and RETURN us to our own Land!

Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he. Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.”   Jeremiah 31:10 - 12

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.”   Hosea 5:15

The LORD hath been sore displeased with your fathers. Therefore say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Turn ye unto me, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will turn unto you, saith the LORD of hosts.  Be ye not as your fathers, unto whom the former prophets have cried, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Turn ye now from your evil ways, and from your evil doings: but they did not hear, nor hearken unto me, saith the LORD.   Zechariah 1:2 - 4

Keep in mind that OUR GOD of Israel cast us from the Land of Milk and Honey for turning against HIM and HIS Book of the Law.  And that which we have to comprehend is that the Church and Christianity teaches GOD’s People to commit the very sins and wickedness that caused our exile:  worshipping another god and dismissing GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  

JC is of a tale that spans only 30+ years.  However, the CREATOR has never died, and HE is found to have existed since the BEGINNING with Adam and many millennia with Noah, Abraham, the Egyptian Captivity, Moses and the Wilderness of Egypt, the establishment of the Land of Israel, and up until GOD of Israel exiled HIS Chosen 400 BCE.  So, why do we have a problem determining the ONE TRUE GOD when HIS track record speaks for itself?  There has only been ONE GOD to establish all this CREATION, and certainly we are intelligent enough to know that it is HE alone that should be given ALL the GLORY! 

The “New Testament” sounds good saying that those who worship JC will go to Heaven and live forever.  This book most certainly seems truthful.  But all that glitters is not gold, and all that Christianity professes is not truth.  Common sense should make us understand that if all the Christian World will not worship the CREATOR but rather a mere man, then certainly the reason is because there is no Knowledge of GOD but rather a coverup to hide the ONE TRUE GOD and to exalt another.

Thus saith the LORDThis evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing. For as the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, so have I caused to cleave unto me the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah, saith the LORD; that they might be unto me for a people, and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory: but they would not hear.   Jeremiah 13:9 - 11

OUR GOD of Israel has said that HE will give us HIS Pastors, and therefore, we must believe HIM.   Then for sure they will teach us of HIS WAYS of Righteousness and Knowledge of OUR GOD.   

Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD. Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: AND I WILL GIVE YOU PASTORS ACCORDING TO MINE HEART, WHICH SHALL FEED YOU WITH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.”   Jeremiah 3:13 – 15

There is no greater teacher than OUR GOD of Israel, and all KNOWLEDGE of OUR GOD is what we must seek!  HE awaits us, and I cannot stress enough the significance and seriousness of finding HIM and finding HIS LAWS of Righteousness to do them, as they are written.

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Psalm 9:17

Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart,

and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart,

and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God:

for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness,

and repenteth him of the evil.

Joel 2:12,13

If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, 
I will even send a curse upon you,

and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already,

because ye do not lay it to heart.

Malachi 2:2

For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law

at his mouth:

for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 2:7

The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.

Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.

Teach me good judgment and knowledge:

for I have believed thy commandments.

Psalm 119:64 - 66

There shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: 
And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him,

the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might,

the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding 
in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge

after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity

for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, 
and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins,

and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

Isaiah 11:1 – 5

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down

with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together;

and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed;

their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 
And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp,

and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth 
shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign

of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek:

and his rest shall be glorious.

Isaiah 11:6 – 10

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

ALSO: VISIT https://frontroom.link/  (https://blackchat.co.uk/)

Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called;

I am he; I am the first,

I also am the last.

Isaiah 48:12,13

Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills,

and from the multitude of mountains:

truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.

Jeremiah 3:23

I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT;

therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Malachi 3:6

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever

shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:

for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,

as the LORD hath said,

AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.”

Joel 2:32

“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but IN ME IS THINE HELP.”

Hosea 13:9

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,

which have wrought his judgment;

seek righteousness, seek meekness:

it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”

Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:4,5

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,

a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,

which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”

Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:

I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:

neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”

Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS

for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to

CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS 9/2/23

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 – 14

Numbers 36th Chapter

and Deuteronomy 1st Chapter

Judges 2nd Chapter

Isaiah 11:1 - 12

Isaiah 58:1

Isaiah 61:8 - 11

Hosea 5th Chapter

Lamentations 2:9

Hosea 7th Chapter

Isaiah 64:7 - 10

Psalm 22nd Chapter

I Kings 8th Chapter

Ezekiel 34th Chapter

Ezekiel 44:24

Malachi 4:4,5

Amos 5:14,15

Psalm 33rd Chapter

Psalm 46th Chapter

<><><><><> 

OUR GOD OF ISRAEL LIVES

AND HE AWAITS US…

“Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:12,13

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

https://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-LORD-Book-Two/dp/1494928035

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

Yehudah ben Yacob, President

Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/