SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 12, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR SEPTEMBER 12, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHAT DO YOU THINK GOD MEANT
WHEN HE SAID
“I WILL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE HEATHEN”

I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you:
and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
Leviticus 26:33

The LORD shall scatter you among the nations,
and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen,
whither the LORD shall lead you.
Deuteronomy 4:27

Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat;
and hast scattered us among the heathen.
Psalm 44:11

I will scatter them also among the heathen,
whom neither they nor their fathers have known:
and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.
Jeremiah 9:16

Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD;
Although I have cast them far off among the heathen,
and although I have scattered them among the countries,
yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary
in the countries where they shall come.
Ezekiel 11:16

I lifted up mine hand unto them also in the wilderness,
that I would scatter them among the heathen,
and disperse them through the countries;
Because they had not executed my judgments,
but had despised my statutes, and had polluted my sabbaths,
and their eyes were after their fathers' idols.
Ezekiel 20:23,24

In that GOD did scatter us among the heathen,
Know that all who follow their ways are heathens, as well!
Did not the Slave Trade bring us to these shores,
And do Blacks not follow the “way of the heathen”?

The CREATOR GOD was thoroughly enraged with HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel, when HE uttered these WORDS, and HE meant all that HE had said.  HE had Chosen the Children of Israel and had determined to be Our GOD FOREVER.  However, after HE had given our fathers HIS Land of Milk and Honey, they turned their backs on HIM even after all HIS Great WONDERS and MIRACLES HE had manifest before them down in Egypt.  HE had even sealed the deal before then with an Everlasting Covenant, which they broke for the worship of other gods.  The CREATOR GOD of Israel had every right to keep us out of HIS Land these more than 2,400 years.

Thou art righteous: And didst see the affliction of our fathers in Egypt, and heardest their cry by the Red sea; And shewedst signs and wonders upon Pharoah, and on all his servants, and on all the people of his land: for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them. SO DIDST THOU GET THEE A NAME, AS IT IS THIS DAY.   Nehemiah 9:8 - 10

Yet many years didst thou forbear them, and testifiedst against them by thy spirit in thy prophets: yet would they not give ear: therefore gavest thou them into the hand of the people of the lands. Nevertheless for thy great mercies' sake thou didst not utterly consume them, nor forsake them; for thou art a gracious and merciful God. Now therefore, our God, the great, the mighty, and the terrible God, who keepest covenant and mercy, let not all the trouble seem little before thee, that hath come upon us, on our kings, on our princes, and on our priests, and on our prophets, and on our fathers, and on all thy people, since the time of the kings of Assyria unto this day. Howbeit thou art just in all that is brought upon us; for thou hast done right, but we have done wickedly: Neither have our kings, our princes, our priests, nor our fathers, kept thy law, nor hearkened unto thy commandments and thy testimonies, wherewith thou didst testify against them. For they have not served thee in their kingdom, and in thy great goodness that thou gavest them, and in the large and fat land which thou gavest before them, neither turned they from their wicked works.”   Nehemiah 9:30 – 35  (The entire chapter is very enlightening.)

This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing. For as the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, so have I caused to cleave unto me the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah, saith the LORD; that they might be unto me for a people, and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory: but they would not hear.

“Then shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will fill all the inhabitants of this land, even the kings that sit upon David's throne, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, with drunkenness. And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. Hear ye, and give ear; be not proud: for the LORD hath spoken.”  Jeremiah 13:10,11,13 - 15

The Children of Israel broke GOD’s Covenant when they turned to other gods, and that was the biggest and worst mistake they could have ever made. 

Thus saith the LORD God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant, Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, SAYING, OBEY MY VOICE, AND DO THEM, ACCORDING TO ALL WHICH I COMMAND YOU: SO SHALL YE BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD:

“They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers. Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; AND THOUGH THEY SHALL CRY UNTO ME, I WILL NOT HEARKEN UNTO THEM.   Jeremiah 11:3,4,10,11

“Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As I live, surely mine oath that he hath despised, and my covenant that he hath broken, even it will I recompense upon his own head. And I will spread my net upon him, and he shall be taken in my snare, and I will bring him to Babylon, and will plead with him there for his trespass that he hath trespassed against me. And all his fugitives with all his bands shall fall by the sword, and they that remain shall be scattered toward all winds: and ye shall know that I the LORD have spoken it.   Ezekiel 17:19 – 21

“AND YE SHALL KNOW THAT I THE LORD HAVE SPOKEN IT”

Ironically, the very people who suffer, who are the oppressed, who are degraded who are the descendants of Slaves, and who are the ones disrespected as human beings are the very ones accursed and identified in these Scriptures.  We, descendants of Slaves, are the People who have been scattered into the hands of heathens, and most of us haven’t a clue as to why the ALMIGHTY GOD would let this happen to us.  We don’t read, and, therefore, we have no knowledge.  And when someone attempts to show us the TRUTH from GOD’s WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets, it is completely rejected. 

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”   Hosea 4:6

To tell the GOD’s TRUTH, I am not wise enough to make up lies and deceive anyone, and nor do I have the desire to do so.  The things of which I speak are straight out of the Bible and generally always from the “Old Testament” wherein is written “Thus Saith the LORD”.  I want My People to WAKE UP and turn back to the ONE True and Living GOD – not to a man that was invented by the wicked in order that they will sustain this evil and wicked White Supremacy.  Since coming into the knowledge of the GOD of Israel and HIS LAWS of Righteousness, I have known that our SALVATION lies in the HANDS of the CREATOR GOD through living and doing HIS Book of the Law.  But all things changed when the ALMIGHTY GOD scattered HIS Covenant People from their Land, and when HE also left to return to HIS Heaven because of our propensity to worship another god. 

We have to seek the facts written in history.  The Ancient Egyptians who held the Israelites in bondage were Black.  The Canaanites and the Peoples who occupied this region were Black.  And the People of Ancient Babylon (Sumer) from where came Abraham were Black.  The SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are all Black People with woolly hair.  Though we are this Covenant People of the GOD of Israel, we are fulfilling the curse that the CREATOR put upon HIS Beloved, and I cannot stress enough that it is because our forebears, after being thoroughly warned, still forsook HIM for other gods. 

SO WHEN DID THESE HEATHENS COME INTO PLAY

It was at this time that the CREATOR GOD gave over HIS once marvelous Earth into the hands of heathens.  Heathens have always existed even since The BEGINNING.  Heathens do not obey the CREATOR GOD and will do everything but.  Hence, people who live according to their ways of wickedness, immorality, and pagan worship are called “heathens”.  This is one of the main reasons the GOD of Israel separated HIS Covenant People from all other Nations.  Of all the heathens, those of Caucasian background have been the most brutal, barbaric, and inhumane.  Caucasian ENSLAVERS have committed every sadistic, immoral, and merciless act known to man against Blacks taken from the shores of Africa.  And unto this day, the White Powers-that-be continue to sustain their ferocious brutality against defenseless Blacks.  “America the Beautiful” has a Police Force bent on killing Blacks on a daily basis with impunity.

BEFORE THERE WAS AN AMERICA, THE WHITE EMPIRES HAD NOTHING BUT DISDAIN FOR GOD’s CHOSEN

Caucasian global rule and control started with the Greek Empire.  They, along with Ashkenazim (White “Jews”), were the ones who started GOD’s Curses upon the remaining Remnants of the Tribes of Israel who were left in the Land.  They made sure that before they usurped GOD’s Land and the name of “Jew” that not one Black Hebrew would be left in Jerusalem or in any other parts of the Land of Israel.

The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.   Joel 3:6

Imagine now how it was for GOD’s Chosen who were cursed in the hands of heathens.  At the time, they knew who we were, and they knew why GOD had cursed us from HIS Land.  Above all, these White Supremacists knew they had to mislead and scam the World, so that GOD’s People would never turn back to HIM.  They knew that they had to devise a means to deceive as many of GOD’s Black Hebrew Israelites as possible, if Caucasians were to sustain White Supremacy throughout the World. 

Hence, the “heathens” in whose hands Our GOD of Israel cast us duped not only the Children of Israel, but two billion people across the globe into accepting a false religion that they invented and called Christianity.  This Caucasian religion is far from emulating GOD’s Book of the Law and HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  On the contrary the religion of “heathens” was put in place specifically to deceive GOD’s ELECT – the Children of Israel and keep us in gross darkness. 

As it has turned out people the world over have witnessed all the corruption and greed in the Vatican, in the Churches, in the governments, in industry and in big business, and would still not realize that the CREATOR GOD is not involved in any of this Hell.  We cannot forget that HE is the ONE that said HE left this Earth to return to HIS Place all because of the sins and wickedness of the Children of Israel.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

Without question, when Our GOD left us, HE left us in the hands of the worst of the heathen. 

“They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: THEIR SILVER AND THEIR GOLD SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO DELIVER THEM IN THE DAY OF THE WRATH OF THE LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them. And I WILL GIVE IT INTO THE HANDS OF THE STRANGERS FOR A PREY, AND TO THE WICKED OF THE EARTH FOR A SPOIL; AND THEY SHALL POLLUTE IT. My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence. Wherefore I WILL BRING THE WORST OF THE HEATHEN, AND THEY SHALL POSSESS THEIR HOUSES: I WILL ALSO MAKE THE POMP OF THE STRONG TO CEASE; AND THEIR HOLY PLACES SHALL BE DEFILED.”   Ezekiel 7:19 - 24 

Who, or should I ask, what else could take human beings shackled and yoked and chain them to the “Hold” of the ship for weeks lying in their own urine and excrement.  Only the worst of the heathens can enslave human beings for centuries to toil and live like animals and call them “Chattel”.  Only the most merciless heathens on Earth can beat their Slaves to fill daily changing quotas in order that the White Race would become the wealthiest people in the World.  Only the worst of the heathens separate the Slaves from their children.  Only the worst of the heathens would deny human beings an honest education, freedom, and their right to Exodus out of the lands that forcibly took them as Slaves and that now hold them in captivity.   

This all happened to GOD’s Beloved Israelites in a Slave Trade and ensuing subjugation that has lasted for centuries all because our forefathers worshipped false gods and flatly refused to worship the GOD of Israel and live according to HIS LAWS of Righteousness. 

Then said the LORD unto Moses, Behold, I will rain bread from heaven for you; and the people shall go out and gather a certain rate every day, that I may prove them, WHETHER THEY WILL WALK IN MY LAW, OR NO.   Exodus 16:4

This is knowledge of our past that we cannot ignore.   Our fathers would not walk in GOD’s LAW.  Hence, we suffer the curses written in Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters.  In that Our GOD scattered us into the hands of heathens, we, like them, live like heathens.

Blacks like to believe they follow African Culture, but how can that be.  Some of us might dress like them on occasion and eat their potato greens, cassava, and edo leaves.  But we do not live in African countries nor speak their languages or practice their customs.  Blacks who live in countries to where they were taken as Slaves live like their CAPTORS – heathens – just as it is written.

Descendants of Slaves attend the churches of heathens and practice all their customs, which are of their religious, secular, and political holidays.  White Supremacists give descendants of Slaves days off just so we can put our heart and soul into their customs and ways of worship, of which have nothing to do with what the CREATOR GOD REQUIRES of us to live and do that would sustain us HIS Righteous People.

Of a Truth, this White Supremacist World Order is as corrupt and wicked, as they come.  They are the ones who Created a false man-god and “ENDED” GOD’s Book of the Law and HIS WAYS of Righteousness for their own “New Testament” and “Gospel” that has completely turned GOD’s Earth into Hell!  It’s no coincident that our CAPTORS would use religion - a false god - to deceive the World.  A false god was this very abomination that caused Our GOD of Israel to scatter us from our Land of Israel in the first place.  They kept GOD’s Book of the Law and the “Old Testament” from us and gave us the “New Testament”, which has revoked GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness altogether.

It is time for thee, LORD, to work: for THEY HAVE MADE VOID THY LAW.   Psalm 119:126

“The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because THEY HAVE TRANSGRESSED THE LAWS, CHANGED THE ORDINANCE, BROKEN THE EVERLASTING COVENANT. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”   Isaiah 24:4 – 6

For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.”   Isaiah 26:21

So, now what do we do?  Should we continue with the worship of the god of heathens?  Should we ignore the fact that they have caused two billion people to worship this man-god, JC?  Or should we just continue in this Hell on Earth without trying to understand why GOD has allowed HIS once magnificent Earth to fall into the hands of heathens?

This is the real question we should be worried about: “How long will the CREATOR GOD that formed this Earth allow it to continue in this malicious and vilified state before HE will destroy all the wicked out of it?”  Whether Black Peoples accept it or not, we are in the hands of the heathens, and the CREATOR will not allow this wicked World Order to last forever.  Very few of us know the CREATOR GOD of Israel, and for that reason Blacks know little or nothing of HIS Righteous Book of the Law and the Holy Days that HE Ordained for our worship of HIM. 

We are groomed, conditioned, and brainwashed relentlessly to worship, to defend, and to believe in JC at all costs.  The White Man teaches Blacks to have respect for his religion even though he doesn’t.  And he is the last one on Earth to have respect for human life and compassion for those who suffer great affliction.  The cyclical racism in the United States and in the rest of this White World Order speaks to the misery, despair, and distress that all Black and Brown People endure and have endured in order that White Supremacy will survive and will remain the rule and order of each and every long and suffering day. 

IF ONLY WE WILL GIVE OUR GOD OF ISRAEL A CHANCE TO PROVE HIMSELF

I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an EVERLASTING COVENANT, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I WILL BE THEIR GOD.   Genesis 17:7,8

THE GOD OF ISRAEL MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WERE THE PEOPLE OF HIS CHOICE BUT WHO OF OUR PEOPLE ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO HIS WORDS

For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

“Bless the LORD, O house of Israel: bless the LORD, O house of Aaron: Bless the LORD, O house of Levi: ye that fear the LORD, bless the LORD. Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.   Psalm 135:4,19 - 21

The Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.   Isaiah 59:20,21

WE MUST TRUST IN HIM

THOUGH OUR GOD OF ISRAEL SCATTERED US AMONG THE HEATHEN, HIS COVENANT WITH US IS “FOREVER”, AND HE AWAITS OUR RETURN BACK TO HIM

Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.”   Hosea 6:1 - 3

DO WE HAVE A CHOICE

By the way, the CREATOR GOD LOVES JUDGMENT, as it is what keeps us from following wickedness.  HE will not acquit the wicked; “the soul that sinneth shall die”, and that includes the heathen of GOD’s Earth be they Black or White.  They have to be JUDGED and REMOVED from GOD’s Earth, so that HE may replenish HIS Earth once again with HIS GOODNESS for HIS GLORY, for HIS PRAISE, and for HIS Holy Name’s Sake!

“Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail:
let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
Put them in fear, O LORD:
that the nations may know themselves to be but men.
Psalm 9:19,20

“O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness:
fear before him, all the earth.
Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth:
the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved:
he shall judge the people righteously.
Psalm 96:9,10

“The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings
in the day of his wrath.
He shall judge among the heathen,
he shall fill the places with the dead bodies;
he shall wound the heads over many countries.
Psalm 110:5,6

WHEN THE CREATOR GOD IS ANGRY,
HE HAS MANY DEADLY WEAPONS AT HIS DISPOSAL:
DISEASE, COVID, STORMS, FLOODS, FIRES, CALAMITIES,
WAR, AND EARTHQUAKES
ARE JUST A FEW OF THEM!

We witness HIS HAND at WORK on a daily basis,
And no one can STOP HIS PUNISHMENTS upon the wicked
 – obviously not even JC!

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,
and sound an alarm in my holy mountain:
let all the inhabitants of the land tremble:
for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
A day of darkness and of gloominess,
a day of clouds and of thick darkness,
as the morning spread upon the mountains:
a great people and a strong;
there hath not been ever the like,
neither shall be any more after it,
even to the years of many generations.
Joel 2:1,2

It shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD
shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem
shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said,
and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 2:32

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS 9/12/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 – 14
Numbers Chapter 36
And Deuteronomy 1st Chapter
Judges 2nd Chapter
Isaiah 11:1 - 12
Isaiah 58:1
Isaiah 61:8 - 11
Hosea 5th Chapter
Lamentations 2:9
Hosea 7th Chapter
Isaiah 64:7 - 10
Psalm 22nd Chapter
I Kings 8th Chapter
Ezekiel 34th Chapter
Ezekiel 44:24
Malachi 4:4,5
Amos 5:14,15
Psalm 33rd Chapter
Psalm 46th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/