SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 3, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 3, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD THE CREATOR
CHOSE HIS OWN PROPHETS
AND
HE PUT HIS WORDS IN THEIR MOUTHS

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren,
like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth;
and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren,
like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth;
and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Deuteronomy 18:15,18

Righteousness shall go before him;
and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Psalm 85:13

Since the day that your fathers
came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day
I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets,
daily rising up early and sending them:
Jeremiah 7:25

I raised up of your sons for prophets,
and of your young men for Nazarites.
Is it not even thus, O ye children of Israel?
saith the LORD.
Amos 2:11

IN THIS DAY AND TIME OF MAYHEM AND CONFUSION,
GOD OF ISRAEL AND HIS PROPHETS ARE ALL WE’VE GOT!

Several people I know took it upon themselves to read the “Old Testament” from Genesis to Malachi.  This was a wise decision and is actually the only appropriate way to read this book.  These Chapters, though not all, speak of the CREATOR GOD establishing HIS Earth and how HE wants mankind to live together on HIS Globe.   It is of great import to read these books ourselves for each one speaks of “Thus Saith the LORD” and was written by one of GOD’s own Prophets.  And that is what I wish to expound upon in this Message.

THE CREATOR IS THE GOD OF ISRAEL – HE IS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB-ISRAEL

However, before we get into identifying the Prophets of GOD, let’s first deal with the fact that the CREATOR that formed the Heavens and the Earth is the same GOD that named HIMSELF after HIS Covenant People: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel and called them HIS “Firstborn”.  Most people do not know this, but we have to accept it because it is at the Mouth of the LORD.

Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day.

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF GODS, AND LORD OF LORDS, A GREAT GOD, A MIGHTY, AND A TERRIBLE, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

“THOU SHALT FEAR THE LORD THY GOD; HIM SHALT THOU SERVE, AND TO HIM SHALT THOU CLEAVE, AND SWEAR BY HIS NAME.   Deuteronomy 10:15,17,20

“And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, and THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.”   Exodus 3:15

If the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD that brought the Children of Israel out of Egypt and gave them Canaan Land and said HIS Name is HIS MEMORIAL unto all generations, then HE certainly did not want people calling HIM JC or worshipping this man either. 

Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:   Exodus 4:22

Just as easily as the CREATOR GOD said that the Children of Israel are HIS Firstborn, HE could have said something about JC, something, anything that would make him, this “Gospel”, and Christianity credible.  But the CREATOR said not a word about JC.  GOD of Israel has ALWAYS laid claim to HIS Chosen People the Children of Israel and to HIS LAWS of Righteousness – but never once to this absentee “Son of God” that Christians worship as a “Saviour” and call a “Man of Peace”.

Christianity has duped people into falsely believing that the CREATOR GOD miraculously turned into a “Trinity” (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) and that it is all right to dismiss the ALMIGHTY GOD and all that HE has done and serve and worship this unfounded so-called “Son of God”.  The JEALOUS GOD of this Universe never uttered these words to anyone; this is the imagination of wicked men (White Roman Powers) who had it in their hearts to change GOD’s Ordinances to deceive these Black nappy-headed Hebrews whom GOD of Israel had scattered from HIS Land for their worship of false gods.  These Roman Rulers wanted to keep Israelites in exile and in darkness in order that they might reign forever. 

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”   Isaiah 24:5,6

HOW DO WE IDENTIFY A REAL PROPHET OF GOD

How do we know if a man is telling the GOD’s Truth when he says he is a Prophet of the MOST HIGH GOD?

“The LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle…And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will MAKE MYSELF KNOWN UNTO HIM IN A VISION, and WILL SPEAK UNTO HIM IN A DREAM.”   Numbers 12:5,6

This is how prophets are made – on the spot in one night.  They do not have to attend a “School of the Prophets”, as the Ben Ammi Camp in Dimona, Israel has determined.

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee [Moses], and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.”   Deuteronomy 18:18,19   [Brackets are mine.]

“If thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: ”   Deuteronomy18:21,22

“But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.”   Deuteronomy 18:20

The “New Testament” writers have given two billion people a god, and they without hesitation speak in the name of JC and forget about the ONE True and Living JEALOUS CREATOR GOD that established this Universe and all things therein including mankind.

From just these few passages we learn that GOD’s Prophets speak in HIS WORDS, and that we must “hearken” unto them.  Hopefully we are together on that?  So moving right along in that vein, we surely will agree that all Righteous men of GOD will know what HE REQUIRES of us and that it is to teach their families to abide by GOD’s WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets.  

However, contrary to what’s written, many Christians and Messianic Israelites believe in a JC prophet.  Was JC a prophet of the GOD of Israel?  Not according to what GOD said, he wasn’t.  The Prophets of GOD must be of the SEED of the Children of Israel.

The birth of JC is riddled with holes and confusion.  JC could not have been of the “brethren” of Israel, and we have to stop believing what the Powers-that-be contrived in their wicked and pagan efforts to give life to a Christian fairytale.  According to the “New Testament” Joseph is not the father of JC, and Mary was a “virgin”, impregnated by a “holy ghost” – whatever that is.  Given GOD’s LAW, there is no way this miraculous birth could ever gain traction among men who follow GOD’s Book of the Law.  GOD’s Priests who Minister before HIM and teach HIS LAW would never accept JC as an Israelite brethren and would stone Mary for adultery.  And for this same reason, JC could never be a Prophet of Israel.  He cannot prove his pedigree (Numbers 1:18). 

And it’s worse for people who look to JC for being the “Son of God”, as this assumed relationship cannot make him of Israelite brethren, either.  The CREATOR is not a man; HE at no time becomes a “holy ghost” and impregnates women!  HE is a SUPREME BEING that Created mankind but is not of the Israelite “brethren”.  And just to confuse this Christian yarn even more, please understand that at the time of the inception of JC and the advent of Christianity, when this “Son of God” was supposed to have been sent to the “Lost Sheep of the House of Israel”, the Children of Israel were not in the Land.  GOD of Israel had caused the whole House of Israel to be removed into exile into the hands of their enemies 400 years before JC was ever thought of.  As one can see, there are multiple mysteries surrounding this so-called “Son of God” that just do not add up but that do cause great confusion.  This JC and the “New Testament”, which do not contain “Thus Saith the LORD” can’t help but wreak of narratives and accounts that cannot be proved.  If we cannot prove Our GOD, why worship it?

The wise will seek to find GOD’s WORD and HIS TRUTH before continuing to believe in this 2,000-year-old tale.  Apart from the “New Testament” writings, which by the way were not written by GOD’s Prophets, there is no JC track record.  Some might say the same about the “Old Testament” and the GOD of Israel, but that would not be true.  We have the Land of Israel standing Witness to the CREATOR GOD of Israel and standing for HIS Covenant People, the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to whom was given this Holy Land of Milk and Honey.  Let’s be true to ourselves; GOD of Israel never confirmed that JC is the “Son of God”, never made him a leader in the Israelite Nation, did not lay claim to JC by any means, and never sent him to serve or lead the Children of Israel out of the hands of those who took them into captivity.  And believe it or not, GOD never even mentioned him at all.  Though Christian writers contrived unbelievable stories about JC and adopted both Testaments, they have fabricated his existence, but GOD’s WORD and HIS TRUTH still prove this so-called man-god, JC, an absolute farce.

THE PROPHET MOSES REVEALED WHAT GOD FIRST REQUIRED OF US

And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good? Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.”   Deuteronomy 10:12 - 14

An Israelite tells me he is a prophet, but he travels on GOD’s Holy Seventh Day of Complete REST and goes to the Supermarket, washes his car, and even barbecues swine in his backyard on this Holy Day.  This man might believe he is a prophet, but he is not a Prophet of the GOD of Israel who is required to keep ALL GOD’s LAW and speak unto the people all that GOD commands him.  All this man does is what he deems to be right:  “I live and let live”, and I “do unto others as I want them to do unto me”.  “I don’t hurt nobody”.  He obviously does not know that all GOD’s Prophets, first and foremost, live by GOD’s Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  That’s a given, or they would not be Prophets.  Secondly, GOD reveals Messages to HIS Prophets for them to carry to the Children of Israel.  This is the CREATOR’s means of leading and guiding HIS Chosen People and keeping them in HIS Counsel.  The fact that GOD’s Prophets are still with us has to speak to GOD’s LOVE and MERCY for those of us who desire to SEEK HIM to follow HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  Moses was the first and only Prophet who did not have to wait for a night vision.

There arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,   Deuteronomy 34:10

THE PROPHET AMOS’ VISION FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL

“Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying, YOU ONLY HAVE I KNOWN OF ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.”   Amos 3:1,2

That’s something else people do not know.  The “Old Testament” Book is precisely about the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS Chosen People Israel – how HE made them HIS People and how HE became their GOD. 

“The word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

“In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:”   Genesis 15:1,18

“The LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.”   Deuteronomy 4:20

“THE LORD HATH AVOUCHED THEE THIS DAY TO BE HIS PECULIAR PEOPLE, AS HE HATH PROMISED THEE, and THAT THOU SHOULDEST KEEP ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.”   Deuteronomy 26:18,19

“Thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; THAT HE MIGHT MAKE THEE KNOW THAT MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY, BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDETH OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD DOTH MAN LIVE.

“Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:”   Deuteronomy 8:2,3,11

“Hear ye, O mountains, the LORD's controversy, and ye strong foundations of the earth: for THE LORD HATH A CONTROVERSY WITH HIS PEOPLE, AND HE WILL PLEAD WITH ISRAEL. O MY PEOPLE, WHAT HAVE I DONE UNTO THEE? AND WHEREIN HAVE I WEARIED THEE? TESTIFY AGAINST ME. For I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before thee Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.”   Micah 6:2 - 4

GOD PUT THE SPIRIT OF MOSES ON JOSHUA AND ON THE ELDERS OF ISRAEL

GOD’s Great Prophet Moses was firm on teaching the Children of Israel ALL GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. For that reason Moses was in constant communication with the GOD of Israel until his Death. And of a Truth, “There arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,”

“The LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee. And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.”   Numbers 11:16,17

THEN THERE WAS JOSHUA – ANOTHER OF GOD’s PROPHETS WHO COMMANDED OBEDIENCE TO GOD’s LAW

“Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, AND DID AS THE LORD COMMANDED MOSES.”   Deuteronomy 34:9

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. THIS BOOK OF THE LAW SHALL NOT DEPART OUT OF THY MOUTH; BUT THOU SHALT MEDITATE THEREIN DAY AND NIGHT, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

Don’t you ever wonder why the GOD of Israel chose Moses, Aaron, Joshua, and the Elders of Israel to lead and guide HIS People in the Wilderness and not this “Son of God” that folks call JC?   Did you ever wonder why GOD of Israel never introduced this “Son” to the Nation of Israel when they entered the Land?  If it was important for the Children of Israel to know their GOD of Israel, and if this “Son” truly existed, then shouldn’t it also have been important enough for GOD to introduce this so-called “son/man-god” to HIS Chosen People?  

Why do you think GOD of Israel did not use JC as a perfect example to show the Children of Israel how they must serve, worship, and obey HIS EVERLASTING and RIGHTEOUS Book of GOD’s Law?   Why didn’t GOD of Israel make JC a Prophet and have him set examples and teach the Israelites HIS LAW that HE said we must live and do for as long as we live on HIS Earth (Deut. 11:1 and Deut. 12:1)?  WAIT A MINUTE!!!

JC wasn’t about observing GOD’s LAW “ALWAYS” and following it “all the days that ye live upon the earth”.  This man, JC, had his own agenda.  He was about positioning himself in the place of the MOST HIGH GOD that Created all things.  He did not teach GOD’s LAW, as it is written.  He taught his “Gospel”, offering human beings salvation and eternal life, while the GOD of Israel was scattering HIS Covenant People, Israel, throughout the “Four Corners of the Earth” for their sins that, by the way, JC was supposed to be dying for.

GOD’s WORD ON THE RULING KINGS OF ISRAEL

“When thou art come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me; Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, WHOM THE LORD THY GOD SHALL CHOOSE: ONE FROM AMONG THY BRETHREN SHALT THOU SET KING OVER THEE: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.

“And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that HE SHALL WRITE HIM A COPY OF THIS LAW IN A BOOK out of that which is before the priests the Levites: And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein ALL THE DAYS OF HIS LIFE: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them:   Deuteronomy 17:14,15,18,19

“There shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD SHALL REST UPON HIM, THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING, THE SPIRIT OF COUNSEL AND MIGHT, THE SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE AND OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.”   Isaiah 11:1 - 5

“Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD: Even HE SHALL BUILD THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD; AND HE SHALL BEAR THE GLORY, AND SHALL SIT AND RULE UPON HIS THRONE; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.”   Zechariah 6:12,13

GOD’s PROPHETS AND HIS WORDS TO THEM:

GOD’s VISIONS TO ISAIAH

“The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.   Isaiah 2:1 – 3

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.”   Isaiah 43:10,11

GOD’s VISIONS TO JEREMIAH

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for THEY SHALL ALL KNOW ME, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

GOD’s VISIONS TO EZEKIEL

“I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. LIKE AS I PLEADED WITH YOUR FATHERS IN THE WILDERNESS OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, SO WILL I PLEAD WITH YOU, SAITH THE LORD GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.”   Ezekiel 20:34 – 38

Ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; FOR THEY ARE AT HAND TO COME.   Ezekiel 36:8

GOD’s VISIONS TO HOSEA

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”   Hosea 4:6

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.   Hosea 13:4

GOD’s VISIONS TO NAHUM

“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.”   Nahum 1:7

GOD’s VISION TO ZEPHANIAH

“I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. NEITHER THEIR SILVER NOR THEIR GOLD SHALL BE ABLE TO DELIVER THEM IN THE DAY OF THE LORD'S WRATH; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.”   Zephaniah 1:17,18

GOD’s VISION TO ZECHARIAH

“Therefore say thou unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; TURN YE UNTO ME, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS, AND I WILL TURN UNTO YOU, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. Be ye not as your fathers, unto whom the former prophets have cried, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Turn ye now from your evil ways, and from your evil doings:”   Zechariah 1:3,4 

“It shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: THEY SHALL CALL ON MY NAME, AND I WILL HEAR THEM: I WILL SAY, IT IS MY PEOPLE: AND THEY SHALL SAY, THE LORD IS MY GOD.”   Zechariah 13:8,9

GOD’s VISIONS TO MALACHI

REMEMBER YE THE LAW OF MOSES my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I WILL SEND YOU ELIJAH THE PROPHET before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”   Malachi 4:4,5

I don’t know if people fully internalize Malachi’s words.  Nevertheless, it is an awesome book, and nothing speaks volumes like these two verses.  They are most relevant for all who seek to know the GOD of Israel to learn the Truth concerning whether HIS LAW is still to be observed or not.  Also, it gives us good reason to look for Elijah the Prophet’s return and not JC’s.

Christianity teaches that GOD’s LAW was “ended” and replaced with belief in JC - that elusive “Son of God” that has neither been seen nor heard from since the ink on the reed pen that wrote the “New Testament” went dry.  Malachi, GOD’s Prophet, begs to differ with this Christian teaching (Romans 10:4)!  He is adamant about our living and doing GOD’s LAW, and GOD’s Vision to him is absolutely sure that it will be Elijah who will return and NOT JC!

Please take note that neither was the GOD of Israel nor HIS Children of Israel ever elusive at any time.  The whole while Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob existed in the Land, the CREATOR GOD was with them constantly proving HIS Love to them.  HE Delivered their Children of Israel out of Egypt with HIS SIGNS, WONDERS, and MIGHTY ARM, making them alone Witnesses to all HIS Glorious WORKS.  HE led them into the Land of Canaan, and HE always shielded them with HIS Love, that is until they turned to another god, which is when HE cast them from HIS Land into a deadly Slave Trade and captivity (Lev. 26th and Deut. 28th Chapters).  Nevertheless, Our GOD is with us awaiting our return to HIM; is that LOVE or what.

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.”  Ezekiel 11:16

Now, despairingly descendants of Slaves (Black Hebrews) today who have been utterly brainwashed with the systems, culture, and religions of those who took us captives call themselves Christians.  They don’t know it, but they commit the same wicked abominations of our forefathers who angered the GOD of Israel to WRATH for turning to another god.  I tremble for I know that ALL Peoples, not just the wicked Israelites, will perish for forsaking the GOD of Israel for another god and for rejecting HIS Book of the Law.

“When ye have transgressed the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and YE SHALL PERISH quickly from off the good land which he hath given unto you.”   Joshua 23:16    

“If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, UNTIL THOU BE DESTROYED.”   Deuteronomy 28:58 - 61 

One thing is for sure; now that we are in our enemies’ lands suffering great affliction and oppression at the hands of heathens (Lev.26:33) we have a lot to think about, if we only will, for then we can learn why GOD caused the Slave Trade and what we need to do for HIM to cause our return to HIM and to our own Land and heritage.   It doesn’t take a rocket scientist or a genius to prove that this White Supremacist World Order of absolute HELL is in its last days.  And it doesn’t take a genius to prove that the JUST and RIGHTEOUS GOD that CREATED this Heaven and Earth has no part in this Christian religion founded on pagan religions.  Bet you didn’t know that there are other gods that were made by man with the same pagan background as JC:  born of a virgin, developed into a “saviour”, and dies for peoples’ sins.  They never saved anyone either.  It is time to be true to ourselves and wake up and realize while we still have time that there is but ONE GOD, HE Created us, and HE wants us to live by HIS LAW and love HIM with all our heart, soul, and might.  And if we won’t, then we will fall with the wicked in the DAY OF THE LORD that is already upon us.

The CREATOR GOD is daily bringing an end to the wicked - all who reject HIM and what HE stands for, and HE is bringing a slow but thorough end to this abominable World Order of White Supremacy that has completely hidden the GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH under the rug and replaced them with their false god and with a religion that leaves people dying in agonizing despair. 

We have been in darkness far too long, and we have been serving our enemies for just as long.  Now, let us be the “Dry Bones” spoken of by Ezekiel the Prophet and SEEK Our very own GOD of Israel that has promised to GATHER us from the lands of our captivity if we will just worship HIM and obey HIS LAW.  Know that a JEALOUS GOD Created this Universe, and this same JEALOUS GOD will take it back, replenish it, and bring it to Righteousness again – all for HIS HOLY NAME’s Sake and that HE be worshipped and every knee bow to HIM.

To all my Brothers and Sisters who serve the GOD of Israel, I pray you will have a Blessed Feast of Tabernacles.

“I will mention the loving kindnesses of the LORD,
and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD
hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel,
which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies,
and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.
For he said, Surely they are my people,
children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour.
In all their affliction he was afflicted,
and the angel of his presence saved them:
in his love and in his pity he redeemed them;
and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

“As a beast goeth down into the valley,
the Spirit of the LORD caused him to rest:
so didst thou lead thy people,
TO MAKE THYSELF A GLORIOUS NAME.”
Isaiah 63:7-9,14

“LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH:
for I am God, and there is none else.
I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth
in righteousness, and shall not return,
That unto me every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall swear.”
Isaiah 45:22,23

“For my name's sake will I defer mine anger,
and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver;
I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it:
for how should my name be polluted?
and I will not give my glory unto another.
Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called;
I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth,
and my right hand hath spanned the heavens:
when I call unto them, they stand up together.”
Isaiah 48:9 - 13

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Be still, and know that I am God:
I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Psalm 46:10,11

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS 10/3/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Deuteronomy 17th - 19th Chapters
I Samuel 11th Chapter
I Samuel 12th Chapter
I Samuel 13th Chapter
I Samuel 16th Chapter
Leviticus 18:1 – 3,30
Leviticus 20:23
Deuteronomy 18:9 - 12
II Kings 23:1 – 3
I Chronicles 28:4 - 10
I Chronicles 29:9 - 30
Malachi 1:7 - 14
Psalm 24th Chapter
Psalm 72nd Chapter
Psalm 95th Chapter

THE FIRST DAY OF
THE.FEAST.OF TABERNACLES
(DWELLING IN BOOTHS)
The date depends upon the
NM Crescent Sighting for
The 15th Day of the
Seventh Hebrew Month.
“…the LORD hath taken you, and
brought you forth out of the iron
furnace, even out of Egypt, to be
unto him a people of inheritance,
as ye are this day.”  Deuteronomy 4:20
Nahum 1:15
Isaiah 30:29
Leviticus 23:33 - 44

Deuteronomy 14th - 16th Chapters
Numbers 29:12 – 40
Deuteronomy 12th Chapter
Deuteronomy 31:3 - 30
Ezra 3:1 - 6
Nehemiah 8th Chapter
Nehemiah 9th Chapter
Ezekiel 45:25
Zechariah 14:16 – 21
Psalm 89th Chapter
Psalm 96th Chapter
Psalm 98th Chapter
Psalm 147th Chapter
“And it shall come to pass, that every
one that is left of all the nations which
came against Jerusalem shall even go
up from year to year to worship the King,
the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast
of tabernacles.” Zechariah 14:16

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/