SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 29, 2022

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 29, 2022

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD NEVER INTENDED
THIS HELL ON HIS EARTH

And
to Destroy the People HE has Made.

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh,
cruel both with wrath and fierce anger,
to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: 
the sun shall be darkened in his going forth,
and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. 
And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity;
and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease,
and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
Isaiah 13:9 – 11

I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage;
I have given the dearly beloved of my soul
into the hand of her enemies.
Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest;
it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it.
Jeremiah 12:7,8

Defiance to the CREATOR GOD of Israel has left HIS Earth
in absolute chaos, confusion, and Deadly, Troubled Times!

Quite often I have made mention that the state of this vile and abhorrent White Supremacist World Order is a result of the Children of Israel forsaking the GOD of Israel for other gods.  After Israel asserted homage to GOD of Israel to worship HIM, and HE to make them HIS Covenant People, they lied and turned their backs on the LIVING GOD!  Read carefully in order to learn the facts and the GOD’s TRUTH as to why OUR GOD in turn forsook us.  And see that to our chagrin Black Hebrew Israelites still today worship another god in view of our Promise to Serve ONLY HIM.   Herewith, learn that it does not pay to make a vow to the GOD of Israel and then break it:

This day the LORD thy God hath commanded thee to do these statutes and judgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: AND THE LORD HATH AVOUCHED THEE THIS DAY TO BE HIS PECULIAR PEOPLE, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.   Deuteronomy 26:16 - 19

I AM THE LORD, YOUR HOLY ONE,
THE CREATOR OF ISRAEL, YOUR KING.  
Isaiah 43:15

Ye shall know that I am the LORD,
when I have wrought with you for my name's sake,
not according to your wicked ways,
nor according to your corrupt doings,
O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
Ezekiel 20:44

As the CREATOR GOD of Israel warned, that if the Children of Israel forsook HIM that they would suffer the consequences in a cruel Slave Trade (Deut. 28:32,41) and a long Captivity in a World controlled by barbaric and merciless oppressors.  HE did not lie, for indeed we have suffered great “Affliction” (Isaiah 53:7) from 400 BCE unto this present day.  And the fact that GOD scattered HIS Beloved Children of Israel from their Land of Milk and Honey and into the hands of the worst of the heathens on Earth proves that we are the guilty culprits for this heinous World we now live in.  Not only did GOD of Israel remove HIS People from HIS Land, but HE also left Jerusalem, and returned to HIS Place. 

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.  Hosea 5:15

This passage is key for understanding why the World has become a most violent, wicked, and treacherous place unfit for families to raise their children.   Hosea is making us know that if GOD of Israel left HIS Own Land that nothing in Israel and in HIS Holy City Jerusalem can be defined as “Holy”, and that would include HIS Earth!  Following the ways of the “heathens” who have the Power to Police this World sustain our ignorance and lead us down a hole of gross darkness without a way out.  If the follow Commandments were about the Egyptians and Canaanites, then for sure they are for the lands of heathens, as well:

“The LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God. After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances. Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God. Ye shall THEREFORE KEEP MY STATUTES, AND MY JUDGMENTS: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.

Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.   Leviticus 18:1 – 5,30

“When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.   Deuteronomy 18:9 – 14

Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.   Jeremiah 3:13

However, the Children of Israel did not listen to the CREATOR GOD of Israel that made them the Most Powerful and Wealthiest Nation ever to exist on Earth.  HE warned them to take heed to “Have no gods” before HIM, and if you can believe it, even unto this day, Black Hebrews still worship another god.  OUR GOD cast our forefathers and us into the hands of White Nations for punishment for good reason:

“Thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:   Exodus 34:14

If ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:

“And I will scatter you among the heathen,
 and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.   Leviticus 26:15,17

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.   Deuteronomy 28:48

BUT GOD’s HAND IS STRETCHED OUT STILL

“Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but HIS HAND IS STRETCHED OUT STILL.   Isaiah 9:17

To date, we are yet given a chance to consider living in GOD’s TRUTH and HIS Book of the Law and without living under the control of these cruel enemies.  You see, destruction of all wicked and our enemies are upon us.  GOD, the CREATOR, wants HIS Earth back, and HE wants HIS Covenant People and all who believe in HIM and HIS LAW to worship ONLY HIM!  We can believe that since GOD of Israel has shown us our true identity.  Given this fact, HE will fulfill HIS WORD to GATHER us out of this Hell.  And if Israelites and other Peoples still will not obey OUR GOD of Israel, we can expect to never return to our own heritage.  In the interim consider all the man-made cruelty, Hell, and madness we suffer, and yes, so much more than others:

Miseducation
Blacks in lands of White Supremacists are made to believe the ways of the White Founding Fathers, and descendants of Slaves in their countries have no say in the matter.  White Supremacist educational systems favor their history and their laws.  And now the powers in office are against (CRT) Critical Race Theory.  The Slave Trade, race hatred, injustice against Blacks, and racist cops murdering Blacks are just acts too cruel and heinous for White children to know and read about, for it causes too much painful guilt.  Though Blacks are in Congress, they must accept and follow the status quo that isolates them even though descendants of Slaves are the prey and White Supremacist our oppressors, i.e., if they want their positions in government.  Double Standards permeate their systems of government and all facets of life and without regard for the poor, elderly, and needy.  Blacks have no Human Rights or a Voice in this White Man’s World Order, and as a result Black Humanity is in dire straits.  Real Justice eludes us even in view of a so-called “US Supreme Court of Justice”.  On trumped up charges and fallacious allegations, descendants of Slaves are subject to death and prison, and some have even been sentenced to death when they were innocent.  Yet, this Court of “Justice” did nothing! 

War and War Mongering, Lies and Propaganda
Descendants of Slaves are forced to join the White Supremacist Armed Forces even in a country that is racist to its core.  Blacks must die for the Whites whose forebears enslaved them.  And their government flatly refuses to pay the DEBT for the FREE LABOR, blood, sweat, tears, pain, and suffering endured at the hands of merciless ENSLAVERS.  This ENSLAVEMENT fulfilled the demands of George Washington, a Slave Owner, and the first president of the United States, government officials, and rich plantation owners in order that the United States would be the wealthiest and most powerful country in the World.  The US needed this Power in order that it could bully powerless other nations to fulfill their evil assignments, and if they didn’t, then sanctions were put on an already suffering and poor nation and people.  Cuba is one country that has suffered for decades.  However, Russia, another Super Power, is fighting back hard and strong against US sanctions on this country.

I would be remiss if I did not mention the infighting that’s taking place between government officials.  Democrats and Republicans fight like dogs and are constantly at each other’s throats.  The sensational “January 6th” episode that had what looked like a million people storming Washington’s Capitol will forever be engraved on my mind, and still I cannot believe that this happened.  This event results in yet another bout of litigation and this time it’s against Former President Trump.  I will be the first to say that given what all this government has done to descendants of Slaves, that its Democracy and its racist Constitution have got to be the most demonic institution ever.  America is coming to a close and so also are other White Supremacist Nations suffering with inflation, a failing economy, a failing monetary system, gas shortages, food shortages, high cost of living, a grab for greed (unjust pricing) and gross impoverishment.  Not to mention this Ukraine fiasco that is tapping the United States and all White Power countries for funds to fight Russia is also now seeking funds for Ukraine’s “Reconstruction” when Russia isn’t even yet done punishing the US for putting Sanctions on his country and for its Proxy War.  Fact check on the Internet, for this is sensational information.  These events are leading to the end of this WICKED White Supremacist World Order and its control of GOD’s Covenant People, the Children of Israel!

Oh yeah…it’s on, folks.  Many are speaking of this Christian term, “ARMAGEDDON”.  The CREATOR speaks about gathering these White Power Nations and bringing them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat and just know that if it is not now, it won’t be too far in the future.  These conflicts and confrontations are between Super Powers are not for naught.  And given the current events, one need not be a genius to know that something very serious is amiss involving the news on China and Taiwan and NATO Nations and the US, Russia, and Belarus.  Realize what’s really happening by what these Powers are actually doing.

“Behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.   Joel 3:1,2

PROCLAIM YE THIS AMONG THE GENTILES; PREPARE WAR, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD. Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.   Joel 3:9 - 12

The White Supremacist Society of Gross Discrimination and race hatred
As it is written in the Hebrew Scriptures, the Children of Israel would become the tale and their enemies the head (Deut. 28:44) for turning to other gods.  Thus, descendants of Slaves are not treated fairly on the Job Market.  If they are so fortunate to become doctors, lawyers, engineers, administrators, etc., and have more education and degrees than Whites, Blacks will invariably be denied the higher pay due them.  This is the unfair and biased status quo existing throughout all employment. 

Environment
The air, water, and ground are all polluted.  Cancer cases are rampant.  The vegetables and foods are Genetically Modified, some saying that they cause serious health risks.  Chemical and oil spills, chemical waste and garbage dumps on land and at sea are polluting the oceans, rivers, and lakes and are poisoning the fish. Genetically Modified Foods are fed and sold to the populous whether they want them or not.  Processed foods and Fast Food Restaurants with food additives are everywhere, and the people buying these foods know not what they are consuming.  Veggies are sprayed with dangerous pesticides, while Organic Food Manufacturers make big bucks off the sale of them.  Folks falsely believe that this organic, farm-grown produce is healthier to consume.  Not all know that organic vegetables are sprayed with pesticides, as well.  And let’s not forget the air we breathe.  Only GOD knows of all the carcinogenic particles in the air that are causing asthma and other lung ailments.  To tell the truth, man has made a horrible mess of this World.  And if that’s not enough man invents deadly viruses in labs, Covid for one, and for whatever reason is anybody’s guess.  Perhaps it could be to depopulate the Earth, as is the endeavor of the billion-dollar Computer Mogul turned god, Bill Gates. 

None of this nightmare is GOD’s intention, but is definitely punishment for Israel’s transgressions against the ONE True and Living GOD of Israel.  Who would have thought that the idol worship of GOD’s Chosen People would lead to a World controlled by ruthless White Supremacists, and all this death and destruction that have plagued this Earth?  And the “37,000,000 Churches” in the World that espouse to JC add to this Hell on GOD’s Earth.

Global Warming is The CREATOR’s GLOBAL WARNING
The World has experienced and Witnessed Storms, Hurricanes, Floods, Earthquakes, and all manner of catastrophes from all these elements.  White Powers want to blame “Global Warming”.  But the truth of the matter is that a leaf does not fall from the tree without GOD’s Command.  These deadly storms are GOD’s WRATH boiling over until the Final “Day of the LORD” that will end all the wickedness on HIS Earth.      

Violence
Endless tragedies, Crime, Murder, Police Brutality, abortion, carjacking, unrest, and “Jacob’s Trouble” are all Signs of the Times and prophecy.  There is no rest for the weary.

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. FOR I AM WITH THEE, SAITH THE LORD, TO SAVE THEE: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.”   Jeremiah 30:7 - 11

Religion
A lot of people say that religion is used to control the masses.  That is actually the truth.  The Powers-that-be even provide COMMERCIAL holidays for the worship of the Christian religion that Rome invented and days for frolicking and spending big bucks causing a fast run on the credit cards.  And none of these religious days off are Commanded by the CREATOR GOD.  Yet, 2.38 billion Christians worship this JC, man-god, when there cannot be found a shred of evidence that he ever existed.  And perish the thought that there is any WORD of the CREATOR GOD giving any credence to this man’s name or to his being this so-called “Son of God”.  It doesn’t exist!  

Christians will say ad nauseam that the CREATOR sent JC.  I don’t accept the narratives on JC in the “New Testament”, so if this is the case, where can I find GOD’s WORDS asserting that HE did in fact send JC…anywhere?  That doesn’t exist, either!  But let me show you what does exist.  We have undeniable evidence that the CREATOR did send Moses to the Children of Israel!    

God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.

“Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them. Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt. And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.   Exodus 3:4,9 – 12

God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.   Exodus 3:14,15

GOD of Israel could not have sent JC to the “Lost Sheep of the House of Israel”.  Before JC came on the scene, GOD of Israel had scattered the Children of Israel from the Land some 400 years earlier, and he never went throughout the World seeking after them unto this day!  The “New Testament” declares that this man-god, JC, was killed and hanged on a cross, which is something that cannot happen to the CREATOR GOD of Israel under any circumstances for HE is the TRUE GOD.   

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.

“But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the LORD a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.
   Malachi 1:11,14

Is this not enough information to make us realize that the “New Testament” rhetoric does not jibe with the WORD of GOD and HIS TRUTH? 

The Hebrew Scriptures and the Psalms provide a plethora of evidence on the GOD of Israel, on HIS WAY of Life, which is Living and Keeping HIS Commandments “forever”, and on the Worship of ONLY HIM.  Living according to GOD’s Book of the Law is what Moses and the Prophets taught the Israelites specifically for sustaining HIS WAYS of Righteousness AND for PREVENTING SIN against OUR GOD OF Israel!  Moreover, by following GOD’s Book of the Law, we are made the wiser!  And it doesn’t get any better than that!

Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day? Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;   Deuteronomy 4:5 – 9

If People do not follow GOD’s PATHS of Righteousness, then it is safe to say that they cannot be Righteous (Deut. 6:25).  Christianity teaches and preaches that having faith in JC is Salvation, and that if he does not answer your prayers, then your faith is not strong enough, and you are not praying hard enough.  People have prayed all their lives to JC, and he never came to them to give them the time of day, much less heal them and save them from this horrendous World Order.  How does belief in a man save People, anyway?  Not even belief in the GOD of Israel saves anyone.  Salvation is attained when we follow GOD of Israel and HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments that HE has required of us!

“Now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good? Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is. Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day. Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked. For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”   Deuteronomy 10:12 - 17

WE DO NOT NEED JC
This is a man turned god at the age of thirty and preached one to three years, and this information makes him comparable to the CREATOR.  Really?!  And it is unreal that he probably has had more books written about him than there are Stars in Heaven.  And yet there is no profound evidence that he ever lived, and much less information on his being the “Son of God”.  It seems if JC has all these books written about him that at least half of these books would have substantive and unequivocal proof that this man-god, JC, is who he claims to be.  But guess what!  There is none!  Furthermore, there isn’t one iota of evidence that the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD wants us worshipping him, either. 

The MOST HIGH GOD of Israel had good reason for writing HIS First Commandment.  Have no other gods before ME, and if we obey, we will save our own soul.  Thus, we really do not need JC or his books!  GOD’s Book of the Law WORKS if we will only live and do it in Righteousness, as did King David.

If GOD of Israel called David a “Man after HIS Own Heart”, then isn’t that a clue for us to be like King David who Feared GOD and kept HIS CHARGE to Keep HIS Commandments?  Makes sense to me!  By the way, if King David was a man after GOD’s Own Heart, shouldn’t he have known about this “Son of God”?  If he did, he never mentioned him and neither did any of GOD’s Prophets for they ALL taught against the worship of another god.

Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God. And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said. AND LET THY NAME BE MAGNIFIED FOR EVER, SAYING, THE LORD OF HOSTS IS THE GOD OVER ISRAEL: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.”   II Samuel 7:22 - 26

I know also, my God, that thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee. O LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, our fathers, keep this for ever in the imagination of the thoughts of the heart of thy people, and prepare their heart unto thee:   I Chronicles 29:17,18

Do not let the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD of Israel try your heart and see in it this false god, JC, for if HE does, forget living in GOD’s KINGDOM!  And forget praying to HIM, for HE has already said that HE will not hear the prayers of those who believe in and who worship another god.

THE CREATOR IS TAKING BACK HIS EARTH THAT HE ALONE CREATED FOR HIS GLORY

The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.   Psalm 24:1,2

O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also. The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. For HE IS OUR GOD; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,   Psalm 95:1 – 7

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;   Isaiah 44:24

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.   Isaiah 45:7

If People will read the Hebrew Scriptures, then they will know that the CREATOR will take back HIS Earth and will end this wickedness on it!  It is the CREATOR that will end White Supremacy, their false worship, and their Power over HIS Chosen. 

Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.”   Zephaniah 3:19,20

It is the CREATOR that will Replenish HIS Earth with HIS GOODNESS and HIS Righteousness and Command all People who remain on HIS Earth to bow to HIM. 

“I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.   Psalm 27:13,14

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.   Psalm 37:1 – 5

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.”   Isaiah 45:22 - 25

It is the CREATOR that will keep HIS PROMISE to Abraham and will Recover HIS Chosen People for their resettlement in HIS Land in order that we may serve HIM and show forth HIS PRAISE in Jerusalem. 

The LORD will not forsake his people for HIS GREAT NAME'S SAKE: because it hath pleased the LORD to make you his people. Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the LORD in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way: Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.”   I Samuel 12:22 – 24

It shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.   Isaiah 11:11,12

It is the CREATOR that will establish the Seed of King David to “Judge the Meek of the Earth”.

There shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.   Isaiah 11:1 – 4

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.”   Jeremiah 23:5,6

Thus, we can see that if GOD will raise up the Seed of King David (via copulation, of course) to institute Judgment and HIS Righteousness on Earth, then we can deduce that HE never intended for all this Hell to permeate HIS Earth!  And by the same token, HE wants us to understand that forsaking HIM for the worship of another god is exactly what initiated this Hell on Earth.

Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's:
but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
Praise the LORD.”

Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's:
but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
Praise the LORD.
Psalm 115:15 – 18

The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world,
and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas,
and established it upon the floods.
Psalm 24:1,2

Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors;
and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory?
The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors;
and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory?
The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. 
Psalm 24:7 – 10

Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent,
and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right,
and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.
Hosea 14:9

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever
shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,
as the LORD hath said,
AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.”
Joel 2:32

FROM WHAT’S WRITTEN, 
THE CREATOR GOD IS NOT SHARING HIS PRAISE OR HIS GLORY 
WITH ANYONE, AND THAT INCLUDES JC!

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.”
Hosea 13:9

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

NEW MOON CRESCENT WATCH
FOR FIRST DAY OF THE
EIGHTH MONTH
OCTOBER 25,26,27, 2022
“…I will make an everlasting
covenant with them, that I
will not turn away from them,
to do them good; but I will put
my fear in their hearts, that
they shall not depart from me.”
Jeremiah 32:40

Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5

Deuteronomy 25th – 26th Chapters

Exodus 17:8 – 16
I Samuel 15th Chapter
I Samuel 30th Chapter
II Kings 23:1 - 20
Micah 3:5 - 12
Psalm 15th Chapter
Isaiah 50th Chapter
II Chronicles 25:1 – 4
Exodus 32:32,33
Ezekiel 18th Chapter
Proverbs 28th Chapter
Psalm 34th Chapter
"For I know the thoughts that I
think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to
give you an expected end. Then shall
ye call upon me, and ye shall go and
pray unto me, and I will hearken unto
you."  Jeremiah 29:11,12 

SABBATH READINGS – 10/29/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 – 14
Deuteronomy Chapters 27th – 28th
Joshua 24:19 - 31
II Chronicles 16:7 - 14
I Samuel 31st Chapter
I Kings 2:1 - 4
I Chronicles 28:4 – 13
Genesis 49:8
I Chronicles 29th Chapter
II Chronicles 9:13 - 31
Isaiah 25th Chapter
Hosea 13:4 - 14
Psalm 6th Chapter
Psalm 8th Chapter 

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah ben Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/