SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 15, 2022

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 15, 2022

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHEN WE CALL UPON GOD
WE WANT OUR MAKER TO ANSWER

At that day shall a man look to his Maker,
and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 17:7

I, even I, am he that comforteth you:
who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die,
and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
And forgettest THE LORD THY MAKER,
that hath stretched forth the heavens,
and laid the foundations of the earth…
Isaiah 51:12,13

Thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name;
and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel;
THE GOD OF THE WHOLE EARTH SHALL HE BE CALLED.
Isaiah 54:5

Instead of 2.38 billion worshipping a man-god,
All who will remain upon GOD’s Earth
After HIS Judgments will worship ONLY HIM!

For the most part, people are set with the deity their parents and grandparents have worshipped for the past generations and feel no need to seek another, i.e., until now.  The Covid Plague has many people asking questions especially about the “New Testament” JC man-god who is supposed to be “The Saviour of the World”.  “I have believed in him all my life”, they say.”  They ask their pastors why JC did not save their loved ones and cure them of Covid?  They want to know why JC let so many Christians die from this plague that has impacted the whole World.  However, their pastors have no satisfying answers with substance. 

One question leads to another, and then people see the war in Ukraine and hear all the talk on the News and the conversations of friends and family about a Nuclear War ensuing between NATO Countries, the United States, and Russia.  Now, again people approach their clergy wondering if the World is coming to an end.  “Will Russia drop an Atomic Bomb and end all civilization leaving this planet uninhabitable?” 

Of course, it makes sense to fear the chaos taking place in Ukraine and all the warmongering spoken on just about every news channel.  Everyone is concerned, but is everyone SEEKING GOD, the CREATOR, for answers?  It just might make sense to SEEK OUR MAKER, for the Church has parishioners believing in this JC when clearly he cannot save Christians who have died in the millions from Covid, cancer, and other deadly ailments. This issue also brings to question all the other tragedies, disasters, and calamities taking place around the World that this man-god has not prevented, either.  Therefore, without question, we need an ALMIGHTY GOD with a track record of actually SAVING and DELIVERING People out of their troubles.   That GOD is ONLY the GOD of Israel!  In HIS WRATH, GOD told HIS Chosen to turn to their false gods for help, for HE would not protect them.

“The LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection. See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”   Deuteronomy 32:36 - 39

WE LEARN WHO AND WHAT THE CREATOR LOVES VIA HIS WORDS

When the CREATOR formed the Heavens and the Earth and mankind HE made it known that People must follow Righteousness – HIS WAYS of Righteousness if they wanted prosperity and HIS Protection.  Given what’s written, we should know very well that the CREATOR instructed and counseled Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, the man GOD chose to teach HIS Doctrine to HIS People, King David, and HIS Prophets.

Abel knew that the CREATOR would be pleased with his offering, but how did he know this?  His father, Adam obviously taught him the WAYS of GOD.  Noah knew well how to walk with the CREATOR, but how did he know?  Obviously, GOD, HIMSELF, had direct communications with Noah, for, as it is written, Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD, for GOD did tell him, thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.”  Hence, we know that Noah got an understanding of GOD’s Righteousness from OUR MAKER.   Abraham also found favor with the CREATOR, for HE said of him, “Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.”  And by no means can we forget what the CREATOR Commanded of Moses. 

“I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God. And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.”   Exodus 3:6 – 8

“Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.”   Exodus 3:10

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.”   Exodus 24:12

GOD found King David a man after HIS Own Heart, and the reason can only be due to his FEARING the CREATOR to keep HIS Charge, which the king also commanded of his son, Solomon.

“Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself:”   I Kings 2:1 - 3

These passages were never hidden.  The CREATOR made sure that we would know exactly what entails HIS Book of the Law and HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  More importantly these are the entities we need to know for GOD’s PROTECTION.  Read carefully and see that since the BEGINNING, nothing that the CREATOR has said has changed even since the times the Children of Israel were in the Land of Israel.  And that which most of the World have dismissed is that it would make no sense for GOD, OUR MAKER, to alter in any way HIS LAWS of Righteousness for the baseless “Gospels” of the “New Testament” that actually turn People from the CREATOR GOD, OUR MAKER, and HIS Book of the Law.  We should realize that WALKING GOD’s PATHS of Righteousness is exactly what HE loved about Noah, Abraham, and Moses.

And of course GOD’s Prophets Feared HIM to obey HIS Directives, for they knew well HIS WRATH upon all who defied HIM to disobey HIS LAW and to worship other gods, which HE hates.  Notice that these two issues are the crux of the most serious problems of the Children of Israel and the World, and the very reason this wicked World and the Children of Israel worship another god (Deut. 28:64). 

“Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.”   Deuteronomy 16:22

GIVEN THE STATE OF GOD’s EARTH, IT BEHOVES US TO FIND OUR MAKER, THE CREATOR, THE ONE TRUE GOD OF ISRAEL

So, where do we turn first?  The BEGINNING is a good start, and we’ve already been there.  Now, since the greatest of our sins against GOD is disobedience to HIS LAWS and the worship of other gods, let’s make these our focus.  And at the same time, let’s consider all the other facts, for they are needed to determine GOD’s WORD and HIS TRUTH!

THE LAW OF THE CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL AND WHY WE MUST LIVE AND DO IT FOREVER

“See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;”   Deuteronomy 30:15

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest CLEAVE UNTO HIM: for HE IS THY LIFE, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”   Deuteronomy 30:19,20

“And Moses…said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; BECAUSE IT IS YOUR LIFE: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 32:45 – 47

Now, that we know the CREATOR’s WORDS and HIS interests for the Children of Israel, let’s use our heads and our hearts and contemplate good reasons as to why we must turn to HIM and end the worship of another useless god.

“In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 30:16 – 19

Though the CREATOR GOD yet Commands the same WAYS of Righteousness HE gave to Adam, Noah, and Abraham, mankind just refuses to follow it unto this day.  Instead it is amazing that People prefer to choose their own gods and their own ways whether they protect them or not.  But what gives People the right to change GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness that are established for ending wickedness?  Make that make sense!

Christians do not hesitate to magnify JC, his Gospel, and the “New Testament” – none of what the CREATOR GOD Commanded of us.  Let’s think about this.  Would the “JEALOUS GOD” that hates other gods own JC?  If the CREATOR is truly a JEALOUS GOD, would HE own and magnify JC and have People worship a man?

LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE AND SEEK ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS PEOPLE PONDER

Isn’t it odd that GOD made an Everlasting Covenant with Abraham and his SEED and named Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob but said nothing about JC who is supposed to be HIS “Only Begotten Son”?  Does that make sense?  What about GOD of Israel claiming the Children of Israel for HIS Son, even HIS Firstborn?  What do we do with this revelation?  Would it be wise to shove it under the rug, as Christianity has done to validate this unfounded JC?

“Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:”   Exodus 4:22

Under these circumstances, I could be very wrong, but the CREATOR doesn’t seem to know JC at all and neither does King David, the man after GOD’s Own Heart or any other GOD-Fearing Hebrew men of GOD!

“For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy servant know them. Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: FOR THERE IS NONE LIKE THEE, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? FOR THOU HAST CONFIRMED TO THYSELF THY PEOPLE ISRAEL TO BE A PEOPLE UNTO THEE FOR ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God. And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said. And let thy name be magnified for ever, saying, The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel…   II Samuel 7:21 - 26 

We have many reasons for knowing that this Christianity, which is belief in JC, is not a religion that the CREATOR would endorse or accept for worship of HIMSELF.  

Understand that at the time of the Advent of Christianity and this “New Testament”, the Israelites were not in the Land.  This is KEY to understanding that neither the CREATOR nor HIS Prophets inhabited the Land of Israel when Rome made the decision to invent a JC man-god and a man-made religion to complement its White-Ruled Holy Roman Empire.   So, if neither GOD of Israel nor the Israelites were left in the Land, and HE had given total control to White heathens to punish HIS Chosen (Psalm 106:41), then we should understand exactly how the Black Hebrews and all the “Old Testament” Prophets turned White.  Actually, the White Powers had 400 years to make the transition and evolve from Black Hebrews to White Europeans, especially given the fact that the Israelites were not in Israel but serving heathens in Gentile lands suffering a Slave Trade and a long CAPTIVITY unto this day!

I cannot stress enough that Roman Powers were in CONTROL and inhabited GOD’s Land along with White “Jews” who had already usurped the identity of the Black Hebrews given the fact that GOD of Israel had long since scattered them from the Land.  Know that these so-called White “Jews” were very much in control in Rome and in Greece, as well.   

“Jews in Rome

Jews had lived in Rome since the second century BC. 
Julius Caesar and Augustus supported laws that allowed Jews protection to worship as they chose. Synagogues were classified as colleges to get around Roman laws banning secret societies and the temples were allowed to collect the yearly tax paid by all Jewish men for temple maintenance.

There had been upsets: Jews had been banished from Rome in 139 BC, again in 19 AD and during the reign of 
Claudius. However, they were soon allowed to return and continue their independent existence under Roman law.”

“The history of the Jews in Greece can be traced back to at least the fourth century BCE. The oldest and the most characteristic Jewish group that has inhabited Greece are the Romaniotes, also known as " Greek Jews ." The term "Greek Jew" is predominantly used for any Jew that lives in or originates from the modern region of Greece.”

“The first recorded mention of Judaism in Greece dates from 300 to 250 BCE, on the island of Rhodes. In the wake of Alexander the Great 's conquests, Jews migrated from the Middle East to Greek settlements in the Eastern Mediterranean, spurred on by the opportunities they expected.”

“When did the Jews first come to Greece?

The first settlement of Ashkenazi Jews in Greece occurred in 1376, heralding an Ashkenazi immigration from Hungary and Germany to avoid the persecution of Jews throughout the 15th century. Jewish immigrants from France and Venice also arrived in Greece, and created new Jewish communities in Thessaloniki.”

As you can well deduce, White Jews did not experience any opposition to claiming another Nation’s Land and heritage.  Though these people may be the doctors, lawyers, bankers, and movie moguls of this World today, by no means can they be Black Hebrews descended from Abraham who came from Ur of the Chaldees – a Black Nation of People.  Can Ashkenazi so-called “Jews” really be so stupid to believe that GOD of Israel cannot identify HIS Beloved Children of Israel and will never cause their return to their Land HE gave to them by an Everlasting Covenant?  Just a thought!

ASHKENAZI “JEWS” WERE COMPLICIT IN HIDING THE IDENTITY OF GOD’s COVENANT PEOPLE AND HIS TRUTH WITH THEIR MAN-MADE JUDAIC RELIGION

Look at the facts!  The White Roman Supremacists desperately needed a god of their own, and it had to be White in order to possess and retain a Divine Power of that day like unto the GOD of Israel.  They needed a White god – one that would give credibility to the White Powers of Rome, and they found one and named him JC.  Though he was just another god born of a virgin that did nothing to hinder their efforts to embellish a fake “Son of God” whether the CREATOR mentioned JC or not.  But who is seeking the truth of the matter regarding this so called “Virgin Birth”?

“Virgin Births

“When Paul began preaching to the Gentiles, his converts came from the Greek and Roman religions of Zeus and Jupiter, Mithraism, Zoroastrianism, and many other creeds and sects where virgin birth stories were common. A few examples:

— Perseus was the mythic Greek hero who killed the Medusa. His mother, Danaë, was impregnated by Zeus
— Cyebele (or Nana), the mother of Attis — a semi-diety of Phrygia (eastern Turkey) — was impregnated by an almond or pomegranate tossed away by the gods
— Ra, the Egyptian sun god, had no father. His mother, Net, conceived by parthenogenesis. Horus was another Egyptian god conceived parthenogenically by Isis
— Other pre-Christian figures believed to have been born of a virgin include Sargon (Babylon), Adonis (Syria), Osiris (Egypt), and Dionysus (Greece)
— Even Apis, the sacred bull of Memphis, was believed to have been fathered by a god striking a cow with a ray of moonlight.

So common, indeed, was this belief in the Graeco-Roman world that many mortals were elevated retroactively to the status of Virgin Births: Romulus and Remus, the mythical founders of Rome, Pythagoras, Plato, Apollonius, Alexander the Great, the Roman emperor Augustus, the Roman general who defeated Hannibal, Scipio the Elder, all Egyptian Pharaohs — even Buddha.”

Now, let us seek the WORD of GOD on this matter, for HE NEVER ONCE said one word about so-called “Virgin Births”.  However, there is the CREATOR’s WORD on being “fruitful”, “multiplying”, and copulation, i.e., man and woman involved in intercourse/procreation for conception.

“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, BE FRUITFUL, and MULTIPLY, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:    Genesis 1:27,28

“God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be. And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.”   Genesis 17:15,16

“It shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.”   Deuteronomy 28:1 - 4

“Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him. And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad. And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her. Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had CONCEIVED, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD. And the man Elkanah, and all his house, went up to offer unto the LORD the yearly sacrifice, and his vow.”   I Samuel 1:17 – 21

“It came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon. And David sent and inquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bath-sheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite? And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house. And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, I am with child.   II Samuel 11:2 – 5

“Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.   Psalm 128:1 - 4

“I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.   Jeremiah 23:3

As you can see, there is nothing in these Scriptures or even the Hebrew Scriptures to even suggest a “virgin birth” among Israelites.  GOD never mentioned it, and indeed there was never a reason for it!  Therefore, we should know and understand that the “JC Virgin Birth” is simply a farce and is only part of this man-made fairytale that has no rhyme nor reason except to deceive 2.38 billion Christians.  And from this tale, it behooves us to realize the wisdom in seeking the ONE TRUE CREATOR GOD for HIS COUNSEL and GUIDANCE, for it is HIS DESIRE for us to have knowledge and to know HIS TRUTH.

GOD of Israel looks at the heart (I Kings 8:38,39), and when HE does, HE wants to see that we are determined to Love HIM, Worship ONLY HIM, and FEAR HIM to live via HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  This is what pleases OUR GOD of Israel.  This is the obedience that GOD hopes for all who will seek and worship HIM.  Living according to HIS WAYS will SAVE and DELIVER us during these days of wars, death, and destruction when OUR MAKER will end the wicked and this abominable White Supremacist World Order.   This is the only way OUR GOD of Israel will DELIVER us out of these heathen lands and return the Righteous Remnant of Israel to our own heritage. 

Needless to say, when we call upon OUR GOD of Israel we want OUR MAKER to answer us, for of a truth, there is none other but OUR TRUE SAVIOR to DELIVER us out of this Hell we experience on Earth.   If we want Deliverance out of heathen lands and to be removed from under their wicked control, then returning back to the GOD of Israel according to HIS WAYS are our only HOPE.  We can take it or leave it, but if it’s the latter decision, know that there will be GOD’s JUDGMENTS to follow. 

The CREATOR GOD wants us to worship HIM
with ONE CONSENT
for there is NO WISDOM in worshipping THE CREATOR
UMPTEEN different unrighteous ways
As it exists now! 

“I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity;
and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease,
and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
I will make a man more precious than fine gold;
even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
Therefore I will shake the heavens,
and the earth shall remove out of her place,
in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
Isaiah 13:11 - 13

“Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations,
and declare it in the isles afar off, and say,
He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him,
as a shepherd doth his flock.

“And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness,
and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation,
and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, 
because they were not. Thus saith the LORD;
Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears:
for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall 
come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, 
that thy children shall come again to their own border.
Jeremiah 31:10,14 – 17

Another of GOD’s Feasts begins on Wednesday, October 12, 2022.  It is the First Day of the Feast of Tabernacles and Dwelling in Booths, and the Eighth Day of the Feast of Tabernacles falls on October 19, 2022.  This is an Ingather Celebration that HONORS the GOD of Israel again for the Milk and Honey HE brings to the Land of Israel.  At this time, the Israelites dwell in booths.

“All that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:
That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, 
when I brought them out of the land of Egypt:
I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 23:42,43

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel 
from the people among whom they are scattered,
and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen,
then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; 
yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments 
upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know 
that I am the LORD their God.”
Ezekiel 28:25,26

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever
shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,
as the LORD hath said,
AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.”
Joel 2:32

FROM WHAT’S WRITTEN, 
THE CREATOR GOD IS NOT SHARING HIS PRAISE OR HIS GLORY 
WITH ANYONE, AND THAT INCLUDES JC!

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.”
Hosea 13:9

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

THE FIRST DAY OF
THE.FEAST.OF TABERNACLES 
(DWELLING IN BOOTHS)
The date depends upon the
NM Crescent Sighting for
The 15th Day of the Seventh Hebrew Month.
“…the LORD hath taken you, and brought you
forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt,
to be unto him a people of inheritance,
as ye are this day.”  Deuteronomy 4:20
Deuteronomy 14:1
Nahum 1:15
Isaiah 30:29
Leviticus 23:33 - 44
Deuteronomy 5th – 7th Chapters
Numbers 29:12 – 40
Deuteronomy 12th Chapter
Deuteronomy 31:3 - 30
Ezra 3:1 - 6
Nehemiah 8th Chapter
Nehemiah 9th Chapter
Ezekiel 45:25
Zechariah 14:16 – 21
Psalm 89th Chapter
Psalm 96th Chapter
Psalm 98th Chapter
Psalm 147th Chapter
“And it shall come to pass, that every
one that is left of all the nations which
came against Jerusalem shall even
go up from year to year to worship
the King, the LORD of hosts, and
to keep the feast of tabernacles.”
Zechariah 14:16  

SABBATH READINGS – 10/15/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Deuteronomy 17th - 19th Chapters
Genesis 13:14 – 17
Genesis 32:10
Exodus 32:1 – 14
Exodus 32:30 - 35
Deuteronomy 1:10 – 17
Deuteronomy 4:5 - 10
Deuteronomy 6th Chapter
Deuteronomy 10:12 - 22
Deuteronomy 28:62 - 68
Psalm 40th Chapter
Jeremiah 15:11
Exodus 3:21
Exodus 28th Chapter
Numbers 1:47 – 54
Numbers 8:24 - 26
Psalm 22nd Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah ben Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/