SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 1, 2022

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR OCTOBER 1, 2022

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

KING SOLOMON
THE SON OF DAVID

When thou art come unto the land
which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it,
and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me,
like as all the nations that are about me;
Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee,
whom the LORD thy God shall choose:
one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee:
thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.
Deuteronomy 17:14,15

This Message on King Solomon coincides with GOD’s Seventh Month
of designated Holy Days!

King Solomon was not the first son of King David, and yet GOD of Israel Commanded that he would be king following his father’s death.  Usually, as is the Hebrew custom, after the death of the King, then the Firstborn son would be the new king.  However, for some reason GOD of Israel specifically wanted Solomon to reign over his kingdom.  After King David’s adulterous affair with Bath-sheba, a son resulted, but GOD took his life.  Then Bath-sheba conceived again and gave birth to Solomon whom GOD loved.

King David was an outstanding and exceptional King, if only because GOD said he is a man after HIS OWN HEART.  Nevertheless, King Solomon is also to be distinguished as a great king of Israel.  He reigned forty years over the Land of Israel and successfully accomplished many lucrative deeds and alliances with other nations.  However, his reign resulted in bitter-sweet years of GOD’s Peace and Prosperity for as you will learn, Solomon committed unforgivable abominations against the GOD of Israel causing HIM to divide the Kingdom into Israel and Judah.

INFORMATION ABOUT KING SOLOMON THAT BLACKS JUST MIGHT NOT KNOW:

Like it or not, the legendary King Solomon was the son of an African woman. His mother Bathsheba was a Gilonite... which was one of the Canaanite tribes that Judah didn't remove from the land. The Gilonites and the Hittites were among several Canaanite tribes that lived among Judah. For those that are rusty on Biblical lineage, the Hittites were the sons of Heth, which were the sons of Canaan, who was the son of Ham. The Gilonites also descended from Ham as well. If you'd like to read more in depth about Solomon's…

Moreover, the Patriarch Abraham was also Black from the land of Ur of the Chaldees / Sumer – a region of Black Peoples, which is Ancient Babylon or now modern-day Iraq.  To believe that Abraham, Kings David and Solomon were of European descent is to believe a lie for that is impossible, and there is no evidence to prove it. 

KING DAVID’S WORD TO KING SOLOMON TO KEEP GOD’s CHARGE AS DID HE:

Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.”   I Kings 2:1 - 4

GOD CHOSE SOLOMON TO BE KING OVER ISRAEL

“Then king David answered and said, Call me Bath-sheba. And she came into the king's presence, and stood before the king. And the king sware, and said, As the LORD liveth, that hath redeemed my soul out of all distress, Even as I sware unto thee by the LORD God of Israel, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne in my stead;   I Kings 1:28 - 30

GOD GAVE SOLOMON WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING

How many people can say that GOD of Israel thought enough of them to come to them in a dream to ask what HE shall give them?  Not many for sure!  But this is what GOD asked of King Solomon.  And because Solomon asked for understanding, GOD gave him that and more besides.

In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee. And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day. And now, O LORD my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude. Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?”   I Kings 3:5 – 9

And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing. And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment; Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart; so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee. And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days. And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.   I Kings 3:10 - 15

KING SOLOMON’S JUDGMENT FOR THE TWO HARLOTS 

Indeed Solomon’s manner of resolving the dispute between two harlots over both claiming the same baby was genius to me the very first time I read it.

Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him. And the one woman said, O my lord, I and this woman dwell in one house; and I was delivered of a child with her in the house. And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house. And this woman's child died in the night; because she overlaid it.”   I Kings 3:16 - 19

“And she arose at midnight, and took my son from beside me, while thine handmaid slept, and laid it in her bosom, and laid her dead child in my bosom. And when I rose in the morning to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but when I had considered it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, which I did bear. And the other woman said, Nay; but the living is my son, and the dead is thy son. And this said, No; but the dead is thy son, and the living is my son. Thus they spake before the king.”   I Kings 3:20 - 22

“Then said the king, The one saith, This is my son that liveth, and thy son is the dead: and the other saith, Nay; but thy son is the dead, and my son is the living. And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other.“   I Kings 3:23 - 25

“Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it. Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof. And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.   I Kings 3:26 – 28

THE LORD GAVE SOLOMON WISDOM, AS HE PROMISED HIM: and there was peace between Hiram and Solomon; and they two made a league together.”   I Kings 5:12

IT WAS GIVEN TO KING SOLOMON TO BUILT GOD’S TEMPLE FOR HIS HOLY NAME

King David loved GOD of Israel so much that with his whole heart he decided to build a House for the MOST HIGH.  But sadly, GOD told him he had blood on his hands, but that his son Solomon would build it.

“When thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I WILL ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM. HE SHALL BUILD AN HOUSE FOR MY NAME, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.”   II Samuel 7:12,13

“The word of the LORD came to Solomon, saying, Concerning this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in my statutes, and execute my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform my word with thee, which I spake unto David thy father: And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.   I Kings 6:11 - 13

“David said, Solomon my son is young and tender, and the house that is to be builded for the LORD must be exceeding magnifical, of fame and of glory throughout all countries: I will therefore now make preparation for it. So David prepared abundantly before his death. Then he called for Solomon his son, and charged him to build an house for the LORD God of Israel. And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God: But the word of the LORD came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.”   I Chronicles 22:5 - 8

“Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about: for HIS NAME SHALL BE SOLOMON, and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days. He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever. Now, my son, the LORD be with thee; and prosper thou, and build the house of the LORD thy God, as he hath said of thee.”   I Chronicles 22:9 – 11

“Three times in a year did Solomon offer burnt offerings and peace offerings upon the altar which he built unto the LORD, and he burnt incense upon the altar that was before the LORD. So he finished the house.   I Kings 9:25

“The navy also of Hiram, that brought gold from Ophir, brought in from Ophir great plenty of almug trees, and precious stones. And the king made of the almug trees pillars for the house of the LORD, and for the king's house, harps also and psalteries for singers: there came no such almug trees, nor were seen unto this day.”   I Kings 10:11,12

QUEEN OF SHEBA

The Queen of Sheba hears of King Solomon’s wisdom and cannot believe that a man is given the Wisdom of GOD”.  So also White “Jews” do not want to believe it either, for Solomon is very much a Black King of Israel!

Also, because the White so-called “Jews” do not agree that the Queen of Sheba is Black, they will even say that she is a farce or rather she is considered the daughter of a Chinese king and a peri (fairylike being of Persian mythology).  Anything or anyone but a genuine Black Queen.  But are we surprised?

When the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning the NAME OF THE LORD, she came to prove him with hard questions. And she came to Jerusalem with a very great train, with camels that bare spices, and very much gold, and precious stones: and when she was come to Solomon, she communed with him of all that was in her heart. And Solomon told her all her questions: there was not any thing hid from the king, which he told her not. And when the queen of Sheba had seen all Solomon's wisdom, and the house that he had built, And the meat of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their apparel, and his cupbearers, and his ascent by which he went up unto the house of the LORD; there was no more spirit in her. And she said to the king, It was a true report that I heard in mine own land of thy acts and of thy wisdom. Howbeit I believed not the words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the half was not told me: thy wisdom and prosperity exceedeth the fame which I heard.”   I Kings 10:1 – 7

And king Solomon gave unto the queen of Sheba all her desire, whatsoever she asked, beside that which Solomon gave her of his royal bounty. So she turned and went to her own country, she and her servants.   I Kings 10:13

KING SOLOMON’S NAVY

“King Solomon made a navy of ships in Ezion-geber, which is beside Eloth, on the shore of the Red sea, in the land of Edom. And Hiram sent in the navy his servants, shipmen that had knowledge of the sea, with the servants of Solomon. And they came to Ophir, and fetched from thence gold, four hundred and twenty talents, and brought it to king Solomon.   I Kings 9:26 - 28

GOD’s SEVENTH MONTH DETAILS OBSERVANCE OF HIS HOLY DAYS AND KING SOLOMON’S DEDICATION OF GOD’s TEMPLE VIA HIS SUPERB AND BRILLIANT PRAYER TO GOD OF ISRAEL

“Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel, and all the heads of the tribes, the chief of the fathers of the children of Israel, unto king Solomon in Jerusalem, that they might bring up the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of the city of David, which is Zion. And all the men of Israel assembled themselves unto king Solomon at the FEAST IN THE MONTH ETHANIM, WHICH IS THE SEVENTH MONTH.   I Kings 8:1,2

THE SEVENTH MONTH IS IN PLACE FOR ISRAELITES TO OBSERVE GOD’s HOLY DAYS IN JERUSALEM EXCEPT…

I will neither delude others nor myself about GOD’s TRUTH, but rather reiterate HIS WORD, as it is written and speak the facts regarding White Europeans who have usurped GOD’s Land of Israel and the identity of the Children of Israel – not to mention that they have also changed GOD’s Book of the Law.  Though they have the power and the control for the moment over GOD’s Holy Land, GOD of Israel has not allowed them to bury all HIS TRUTHS.  Black Hebrews know our true identity and know what we need to do to return back to OUR GOD of Israel and to our heritage.  The problem is that we cannot do so now and nor do we want to return while heathens Rule GOD’s Land. 

Because of the Israeli “Law of Return”, which eliminates Black Hebrews, we are compelled to observe GOD’s Holy Days in the lands of our captivity and await OUR GOD of Israel’s HAND to DELIVER us a “Second Time”, as HE has PROMISED!

It will be better to await the completion of ALL GOD’s SIGNS and WONDERS, as they occurred in Egypt.  And if we pay close attention, we can realize that the Judgments and End Times of our OPPRESSORS are already in motion.  Besides, it makes no sense to jump from one frying pan into another hot skillet.  Therefore, let us observe the CREATOR’s Days of worship even in captivity, excluding The Feast of Weeks that strictly references the Land of Israel, its harvest, and the first-year animals for sacrifice.  Moreover, it behooves us to understand that the Days and Dates of GOD’s Holy Days are of utmost import (Leviticus 23rd Chapter) to Black Hebrew Israelites who are the former Slaves of White Supremacists (Lev. 26th & Deut. 28th Chapters).

THE CREATOR’s CALENDAR

When the CREATOR GOD formed the Heavens and the Earth and all things therein, HE left out nothing that mankind should know.  HE even gave us HIS CALENDAR enabling us to observe HIS Holy Days in their seasons, which are days that can be determined by GOD’s LIGHTED “SIGNS” in the Heavens.  These SIGNS denote the “Seasons, Days (New Moon Crescents for calling the First Day of Each Month), and Years”, otherwise we would not be able to determine the actual days and dates of GOD’s CALENDAR.  

God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.”   Genesis 1:14,15

I would be remiss if I did not include and emphasis just how serious GOD of Israel is about our observing HIS Holy Seventh Day Sabbaths (Exodus 31:12-18) and ALL HIS other Holy Days.  Keep in mind that HIS Holy Days differ drastically from the holidays of the heathens in whose countries we are held captive.  The last thing these Gentile Rulers want is for us to know and follow the WAYS that the CREATOR GOD established and Commanded for HIS PRAISE and GLORY.  Hence, we can understand the reason White Supremacists have descendants of Slaves and the Whole World worshipping their White, blue-eyed god and following their “New Testament” that has 2.38 billion People worshipping a man.

The Blowing of Trumpets – Leviticus 23:24,25

GOD of Israel Commanded Moses to make two trumpets of silver of a whole piece for the calling of Assemblies, Journeying, Offerings, and other special occasions.  These trumpets became an important part of Hebrew life starting from Israel’s days in the Wilderness and even in the Land of Israel, as well.   

“Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, A MEMORIAL OF BLOWING OF TRUMPETS, AN HOLY CONVOCATION. Ye shall do no servile work therein: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.”   Leviticus 23:24,25

“If ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the LORD your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies. Also in the day of your gladness, and in your solemn days, and IN THE BEGINNINGS OF YOUR MONTHSye shall blow with the trumpets over your burnt offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; that they may be to you for A MEMORIAL BEFORE YOUR GOD: I am the LORD your God.”   Numbers 10:9,10

The Day of Atonement – Leviticus 23:27 - 33

The Day of Atonement is an annual 24-hour day to fast without food and water in order that we may atone for our sins of which we are then forgiven.  Not only do we all fast, but the Priests of Israel also make other atonements, as well on this day (Numbers 28th Chapter).

We do not need JC for any reason and much less for forgiving us for our sins.

This shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you: For on that day shall the priest make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, that ye may be clean from all your sins before the LORD. It shall be a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever. And the priest, whom he shall anoint, and whom he shall consecrate to minister in the priest's office in his father's stead, shall make the atonement, and shall put on the linen clothes, even the holy garments: And he shall make an atonement for the holy sanctuary, and he shall make an atonement for the tabernacle of the congregation, and for the altar, and he shall make an atonement for the priests, and for all the people of the congregation. And this shall be an everlasting statute unto you, to make an atonement for the children of Israel for all their sins once a year. And he did as the LORD commanded Moses.”   Leviticus 16:29 - 34

The LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God. For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people. And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people. Ye shall do no manner of work: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings. It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.   Leviticus 23:26 - 32

The Feast of Tabernacles – Leviticus 23:34 - 43

“Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, THE FIFTEENTH DAY OF THIS SEVENTH MONTH SHALL BE THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES FOR SEVEN DAYS UNTO THE LORD. On the first day shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein. These are the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day: Beside the sabbaths of the LORD, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the LORD.”   Leviticus 23:34 – 38

“Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath. And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days. And ye shall keep it a feast unto the LORD seven days in the year. It shall be a statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month. Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths: That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God. And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the feasts of the LORD.   Leviticus 23:39 - 44

KING SOLOMON’S PRAYER TO GOD OF ISRAEL
FOR
THE ISRAELITES AND GENTILES WHO SEEK HIM

Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled it, saying,
 Since the day that I brought forth my people Israel out of Egypt, I chose no city out of all the tribes of Israel to build an house, that my name might be therein; but I chose David to be over my people Israel.
 And it was in the heart of David my father to build an house for the name of the LORD God of Israel.
 And the LORD said unto David my father, Whereas it was in thine heart to build an house unto my name, thou didst well that it was in thine heart.
 Nevertheless thou shalt not build the house; but thy son that shall come forth out of thy loins, he shall build the house unto my name.
 And the LORD hath performed his word that he spake, and I am risen up in the room of David my father, and sit on the throne of Israel, as the LORD promised, and have built an house for the name of the LORD God of Israel.
 And I have set there a place for the ark, wherein is the covenant of the LORD, which he made with our fathers, when he brought them out of the land of Egypt.
 And Solomon stood before the altar of the LORD in the presence of all the congregation of Israel, and spread forth his hands toward heaven:
 And he said, LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee, in heaven above, or on earth beneath, who keepest covenant and mercy with thy servants that walk before thee with all their heart:
 Who hast kept with thy servant David my father that thou promisedst him: thou spakest also with thy mouth, and hast fulfilled it with thine hand, as it is this day.
 Therefore now, LORD God of Israel, keep with thy servant David my father that thou promisedst him, saying, There shall not fail thee a man in my sight to sit on the throne of Israel; so that thy children take heed to their way, that they walk before me as thou hast walked before me.
 And now, O God of Israel, let thy word, I pray thee, be verified, which thou spakest unto thy servant David my father.
 But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?
 Yet have thou respect unto the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O LORD my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer, which thy servant prayeth before thee to day:
 That thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which thou hast said, My name shall be there: that thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which thy servant shall make toward this place.
 And hearken thou to the supplication of thy servant, and of thy people Israel, when they shall pray toward this place: and hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place: and when thou hearest, forgive.
 If any man trespass against his neighbour, and an oath be laid upon him to cause him to swear, and the oath come before thine altar in this house:
 Then hear thou in heaven, and do, and judge thy servants, condemning the wicked, to bring his way upon his head; and justifying the righteous, to give him according to his righteousness.
 When thy people Israel be smitten down before the enemy, because they have sinned against thee, and shall turn again to thee, and confess thy name, and pray, and make supplication unto thee in this house:
 Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy people Israel, and bring them again unto the land which thou gavest unto their fathers.
 When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them:
 Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, that thou teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon thy land, which thou hast given to thy people for an inheritance.
 If there be in the land famine, if there be pestilence, blasting, mildew, locust, or if there be caterpiller; if their enemy besiege them in the land of their cities; whatsoever plague, whatsoever sickness there be;
 What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house:
 Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)
 That they may fear thee all the days that they live in the land which thou gavest unto our fathers.
 Moreover concerning a stranger, that is not of thy people Israel, but cometh out of a far country for thy name's sake;
 (For they shall hear of thy great name, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out arm;) when he shall come and pray toward this house;
 Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.
 If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whithersoever thou shalt send them, and shall pray unto the LORD toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house that I have built for thy name:
 Then hear thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause.
 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them to the enemy, so that they carry them away captives unto the land of the enemy, far or near;
 Yet if they shall bethink themselves in the land whither they were carried captives, and repent, and make supplication unto thee in the land of them that carried them captives, saying, We have sinned, and have done perversely, we have committed wickedness;
 And so return unto thee with all their heart, and with all their soul, in the land of their enemies, which led them away captive, and pray unto thee toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, the city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name:
 Then hear thou their prayer and their supplication in heaven thy dwelling place, and maintain their cause,
 And forgive thy people that have sinned against thee and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed against thee, and give them compassion before them who carried them captive, that they may have compassion on them:
 For they be thy people, and thine inheritance, which thou broughtest forth out of Egypt, from the midst of the furnace of iron:
 That thine eyes may be open unto the supplication of thy servant, and unto the supplication of thy people Israel, to hearken unto them in all that they call for unto thee.
 For thou didst separate them from among all the people of the earth, to be thine inheritance, as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant, when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord GOD.
 And it was so, that when Solomon had made an end of praying all this prayer and supplication unto the LORD, he arose from before the altar of the LORD, from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread up to heaven.
 And he stood, and blessed all the congregation of Israel with a loud voice, saying,
 Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.
 The LORD our God be with us, as he was with our fathers:
let him not leave us, nor forsake us:
 That he may incline our hearts unto him, to walk in all his ways,
and to keep his commandments, and his statutes, and his judgments, which he commanded our fathers.
 And let these my words, wherewith I have made supplication
before the LORD, be nigh unto the LORD our God day and night,
that he maintain the cause of his servant, and the cause of his people Israel at all times, as the matter shall require:
 That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God,
and that there is none else.
I Kings 15 - 60

SOLOMON’S GREAT AND UNFORGIVABLE SIN AGAINST GOD OF ISRAEL

Once people learn of King Solomon’s idolatry, it makes sense to question how a man so filled with wisdom will defy the CREATOR GOD!  Was he too smart for his own good?  Did he come to believe that his wisdom made him as wise as the ALMIGHTY GOD?  Or did he want to see if he could gain more than he had from other gods?  Also, why would he choose so many wives and concubines, especially since he knew they worshipped other gods?  Did he not know that they would turn his heart away from the GOD of Israel?  The questions are endless, and I can only wish and pray for just a fraction of King Solomon’s Wisdom in order that I will worship GOD of Israel with my whole heart and live according to HIS WAYS of Righteousness, forever.  

When thou art come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me;

“Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.”   Deuteronomy 17:14,17

“King Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites; Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love. And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart. For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.”   I Kings 11:1 – 6

Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods. And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice, And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded. Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.   I Kings 11:7 - 11

AS A RESULT OF SOLOMON’S IDOLATRY GOD DIVIDED HIS KINGDOM

“The man Jeroboam was a mighty man of valour: and Solomon seeing the young man that he was industrious, he made him ruler over all the charge of the house of Joseph. And it came to pass at that time when Jeroboam went out of Jerusalem, that the prophet Ahijah the Shilonite found him in the way; and he had clad himself with a new garment; and they two were alone in the field: And Ahijah caught the new garment that was on him, and rent it in twelve pieces: AND HE SAID TO JEROBOAM, TAKE THEE TEN PIECES: FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD, THE GOD OF ISRAEL, BEHOLD, I WILL REND THE KINGDOM OUT OF THE HAND OF SOLOMON, AND WILL GIVE TEN TRIBES TO THEE: (But he shall have one tribe for my servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake, the city which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel:) Because that they have forsaken me, and have worshipped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and Milcom the god of the children of Ammon, and have not walked in my ways, to do that which is right in mine eyes, and to keep my statutes and my judgments, as did David his father. Howbeit I will not take the whole kingdom out of his hand: but I will make him prince all the days of his life for David my servant's sake, whom I chose, because he kept my commandments and my statutes: BUT I WILL TAKE THE KINGDOM OUT OF HIS SON'S HAND, AND WILL GIVE IT UNTO THEE, EVEN TEN TRIBES. And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David my servant may have a light alway before me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen me to put my name there.   I Kings 11:28 – 36

Not only is GOD’s Kingdom still divided, but it is also scattered throughout the World suffering great tribulation and horrendous affliction.  Consequently, we have no choice but to SEEK the GOD of Israel that caused our Slave Trade and Captivity.   It is HE with the POWER to SAVE us out of our enemies’ hands and to re-establish HIS KINGDOM of Israel with a Black Hebrew Israelite King in HIS forthcoming New Temple. 

It is assumed that we will witness the New Moon Crescent on Tuesday late evening in the West on the horizon marking the First Day of GOD’s Seventh Month of Hebrew Israelite Celebrations.

Have a Blessed Month of prayer and supplication for OUR DELIVERANCE.

They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them:
I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way,
wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel,
and Ephraim is my firstborn.
Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off,
and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him,
and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob,
and ransomed him from the hand of him
that was stronger than he.
Jeremiah 31:9 - 11

Thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah,
and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick,
and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim,
and for all the house of Israel his companions:
And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one
in thine hand. And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying,
Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?
Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD;
Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim,
and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him,
even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick,
 and they shall be one in mine hand.
And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand
before their eyes.
And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold,
I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen,
whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side,
and bring them into their own land:
And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel;
and one king shall be king to them all:
and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided
into two kingdoms any more at all:
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols,
nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions:
but I will save them out of all their dwelling places,
wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them:
SO SHALL THEY BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD.
Ezekiel 37:16 – 23

Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them;
it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them,
and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them
for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them:
yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel,
when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
Ezekiel 37:26 – 28

“GIVE UNTO THE LORD THE GLORY DUE UNTO HIS NAME:
bring an offering, and come into his courts.
O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness:
FEAR BEFORE HIM, ALL THE EARTH.”
Psalm 96:8,9

“Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee,
and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name.
For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place.
O remember not against us former iniquities:
let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.
Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name:
and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.”
Psalm 79:6 - 9

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel 
from the people among whom they are scattered,
and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen,
then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards;
yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments
upon all those that despise them round about them;
and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.”
Ezekiel 28:25,26

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever
shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,
as the LORD hath said,
AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.”
Joel 2:32

FROM WHAT’S WRITTEN, 
THE CREATOR GOD IS NOT SHARING HIS PRAISE OR HIS GLORY 
WITH ANYONE, AND THAT INCLUDES JC!

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.”
Hosea 13:9

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

NEW MOON CRESCENT WATCH:
FOR THE FIRST DAY OF THE SEVENTH MONTH
SEPTEMBER 26,27,28, 2022
THE MEMORIAL OF BLOWING OF TRUMPETS:
“…the LORD said unto me, Gather
me the people together, and I will
make them hear my words, that they
may learn to fear me all the days
that they shall live upon the earth,
and that they may teach their children.”
Deuteronomy 4:10
Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18, 24 - 29
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5
Nahum 1:15
Isaiah 30:29
Leviticus 23:23 - 25

Deuteronomy 11th - 13th Chapters

Numbers 10:1 - 10
Numbers 29th Chapter
Ezra 3rd Chapter
Nehemiah 8th Chapter
Deuteronomy 31:11 - 13
Isaiah 60:14 - 16
Zephaniah 3:19,20
Jeremiah 6:17
Jeremiah 30:16 – 24
Psalm 132:13 - 18
Deuteronomy 18:15 - 22
Joshua 1st Chapter
Joshua 18:7
I Kings 21st Chapter
Psalm 69:30 - 36
Psalm 70:4,5
Psalm 135:13
Psalm 14th Chapter
Psalm 18th Chapter
“Thou camest down also upon mount
Sinai, and spakest with them from
heaven, and gavest them right judgments,
and true laws, good statutes and commandments:
And madest known unto them thy holy sabbath,
and commandedst them precepts, statutes,
and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant:”
Nehemiah 9:13,14                                                    

SABBATH READINGS – 10/1/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 – 14
Deuteronomy 2nd - 4th Chapters
I Chronicles 1st Chapter
Jeremiah 49:1 - 24
Obadiah
Ezekiel 36:5
Malachi 1st Chapter
Joshua 2nd Chapter
Ezekiel 20: 5 - 44
Hosea 8th Chapter
II Kings 17th Chapter
II Kings 18:1 – 7
II Chronicles 7:1 - 3
Numbers 21:4 - 9
Isaiah 55th Chapter
Jeremiah 23rd Chapter
Jeremiah 30:18 - 24
Psalm 34th Chapter
Psalm 148th Chapter

Please note:
The Chapter order for some
Readings have been switched in order to
accommodate specific “Readings” for
the upcoming Holy Feast Days

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah ben Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/