SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 28, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 28, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

HOW DO YOU PROVE

YOU KNOW THE CREATOR AND FOLLOW HIS TRUTH?

Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works

which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward:

they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee:

if I would declare and speak of them,

they are more than can be numbered.

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

I have preached righteousness in the great congregation:

lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.

I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart;

I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation:

I have not concealed thy loving kindness

and thy truth from the great congregation.

Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD:

let thy loving kindness and thy truth continually preserve me.

Psalm 40:5,8 - 11

Since learning that Christianity and its (34,000+) denominations are all man-made, and after learning that I could even invent one of my own, I have been interested in exposing this religion all because it functions in ways and customs that specifically defy the ALMIGHTY GOD.  I might add that it was devastating to learn that Christianity and this man, JC, are nothing more than a make-believe, faith-based religion that promises despair, depression, and mystery.

Since my search for the GOD’s TRUTH and finding and knowing the CREATOR GOD of Israel, my desires have always been to EXALT HIM and prove that HE ALONE is the ONE True and Living ALMIGHTY GOD – JUST AS HE HAS SAID.  And that HE will hear our prayers if we will obey HIS VOICE and live according to HIS Righteous Book of the Law, as it is written.

There are many ways to define “GOD”, and a first start should be to highlight HIS WORKS and HIS POWER, as well as HIS ability to execute JUDGMENTS upon the wicked.   

The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.   Psalm 9:16

Another super way to define “GOD” is to speak of HIS WONDROUS WORKS that HE ESTABLISHED and that no one else has been able to generate and produce.

GOD’s ACCOMPLISHMENTS FROM THE TIMES OF CREATION UNTO THE TIMES OF HIS RENAMING CANAAN LAND TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL

“They that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for THOU, LORD, HAST NOT FORSAKEN THEM THAT SEEK THEE. Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.”  Psalm 9:10,11

“Thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.”   Isaiah 54:5

CREATION OF THIS UNIVERSE:  HEAVEN, EARTH, SUN, MOON, STARS, LAND, WATER AND MANIFESTATION OF ALL THAT THE CREATOR HOLDS DEAR

“Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.”   Isaiah 40:26

- COVENANT OF CIRCUMCISION WITH ABRAHAM AND HIS SEED AND THE AVOUCHED COVENANT WITH THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL

“The LORD hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, ” Deuteronomy 4:20

“This day the LORD thy God hath commanded thee to do these statutes and judgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. THOU HAST AVOUCHED THE LORD THIS DAY TO BE THY GOD, AND TO WALK IN HIS WAYS, AND TO KEEP HIS STATUTES, AND HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND HIS JUDGMENTS, AND TO HEARKEN UNTO HIS VOICE: And THE LORD HATH AVOUCHED THEE THIS DAY TO BE HIS PECULIAR PEOPLE, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.”   Deuteronomy 26:16 - 19

- THE EVERLASTING LAWS, STATUTES, AND JUDGMENTS WRITTEN BY GOD

- THE APPOINTED LEVITICAL MINISTERS AND HEBREW PROPHETS

- GOD’s ORDAINED HOLY DAYS FOR HIS GLORY AND EXALTATION

- THE LAND OF ISRAEL

- GOD’s HOLY CITY, JERUSALEM

- GOD’s HOLY TEMPLE MADE ONLY FOR HIM AND NAMED ONLY FOR HIM FOR HIS WORSHIP AND FOR HIS PRAISE

These accomplishments put the CREATOR GOD above all others and makes HIM distinctively different than all other deities; HE IS “GOD OF GODS, AND LORD OF LORDS, A GREAT GOD, A MIGHTY, AND A TERRIBLE…”

“OUR GOD IS IN THE HEAVENS:

HE HATH DONE WHATSOEVER HE HATH PLEASED.
Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
They that make them are like unto them;

so is every one that trusteth in them.
O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.

Psalm 115:3 - 11

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else;

I am God, and there is none like me,

Declaring the end from the beginning,

and from ancient times the things that are not yet done,

saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Isaiah 46:9,10

Many gods of wood, ceramic, resin, gold, and silver exist.  However, none have come to life to declare their power for they are all constructed by man’s hands, even this man-god, JC, who is supposed to be “Compared” with the CREATOR GOD.  But does he really compare with the CREATOR?  What has he done to merit that accolade?  Blacks could have used him to save us out of the Slave Trade and this long captivity, as they literally love him to death.  But truth be told, he has been far removed from the curses and the affliction GOD cast upon us!

If you believe that JC is a god, then for your own sake and satisfaction, prove it.  Don’t be so unwise to foolishly say that you don’t have to and that your Mother, Grandmother, and all before them worshipped JC and were devote Christians.  That would seem great, but that doesn’t prove anything or make Christianity authentic.  Only the CREATOR can do that.  So, do yourself a favor; give yourself some contentment, gratification, and reassurance to know once and for all that the JC, man-god, you believe in and worship is real and of genuine Divinity and is for sure the “saviour” that he is made out to be. Therefore, be wise, and support your belief.  Give reason to boast and sing of JC every Sunday as you increase GOD’s JEALOUS WRATH against people and against HIS Earth.

If you find that the CREATOR that made this Universe, Heaven and Earth, mankind, and all things therein did not ratify the “New Testament” writings, then it would be foolish to jeopardize your life by worshipping this man-god, JC.  And cease to dispute OUR MAKER, especially after HE wrote the First Commandment that declares HE is a JEALOUS GOD!  After all, HIS Prophets (all of them) assert that there is NONE ELSE.

THERE WAS NO REASON FOR GOD TO COMMAND CHRISTIANITY

GOD had no reason for an advent of Christianity, as that would defeat HIS DIVINE WAYS of Righteousness and instinctively render HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments void.  However, after GOD Commanded us to live, do, and observe HIS LAW for as long as we live on HIS Earth, wisdom makes us know that we must live HIS LAWS of Righteousness forever. 

People must realize that GOD’s Book of the Law is the ONLY MEANS that enable us to live without sin and in HIS PEACE and HAPPINESS.  So, why would the JUST GOD and CREATOR revoke HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments and have people worship another god, which is the worst abomination of all and is one that by doing so will get us killed.  Not by any means can belief in a god make one Righteous.  On the contrary, as far as the Israelites are concerned the worship of another god ensured death, destruction, and exile in heathen lands, as it is to this day.

WHO AMONG YOU WILL GIVE EAR TO THIS? WHO WILL HEARKEN AND HEAR FOR THE TIME TO COME? Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law. Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.”   Isaiah 42:23 - 25

“It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish…”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

The CREATOR GOD made an Everlasting Covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and named HIMSELF after them.  Moreover, HE changed their initial names and gave them another.  The CREATOR also re-named the Land of Canaan to reflect HIS Ownership and gave it the Name of HIS Beloved People, the Land of Israel.  I might add that if any name needed to be changed, but GOD never mentioned or owned it, it is the name of JC for his name is Greek and does not mirror anything pertaining to the CREATOR, HIS Covenant, HIS LAW, or HIS Land of Israel. 

The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: THE LORD OF HOSTS IS HIS NAME.   Jeremiah 10:16

When the “New Testament” writers decided upon this Christian religion that would exalt JC, they had a vision to END GOD’s LAW and to completely leave the CREATOR out of the big picture. They changed GOD’s Ordinances to reflect their invention, which is to give total focus to JC, the “New Testament”, and a Sunday-go-to-meeting Church – a place to worship and sing to this new man-god, false though he may be.  It is what it is.  It’s just not what GOD Ordained and Commanded for the Righteous People that HE Created.  You see; HE is a JEALOUS GOD, and that, too, is what it is!

Had the “New Testament” writers really wanted to follow GOD’s Commandments, they would have perpetuated the Commandments of the CREATOR GOD - the same LAWS that HE gave to Moses to teach to the Children of Israel.  Unfortunately, they didn’t, and as a result these Roman writers ignored the LAWS of the ALMGHTY GOD, magnified a false god (as did the wicked Children of Israel), and published this Christian “New Testament”.  Now, people do not follow the CREATOR’s WAYS of Righteousness and worship ONLY HIM, but rather people prefer to follow the false worship of other gods for which they will continue to suffer and die endlessly, just as GOD has said. 

IF YE FORSAKE THE LORD, AND SERVE STRANGE GODS, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.   Joshua 24:20

Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god…   Psalm 16:4

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY FOR THERE IS BUT ONE CREATOR AND ONE GOD, AND HE IS NOT TO BE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;”   Isaiah 44:24,25

HE HATH MADE THE EARTH BY HIS POWER, HE HATH ESTABLISHED THE WORLD BY HIS WISDOM, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.   Jeremiah 51:15

Although the CREATOR GOD has said that we must not compare HIM with other gods, people make it a point to do so anyway.  They want their own gods made by man’s hands to be imagined just as magnificent as is the MOST HIGH that formed this Universe.  But no matter how zealously they have tried, even with the man-god, JC, invented by way of the Roman’s invention of Christianity and the “New Testament”, they fall short.

Nevertheless, the same people who thought they were so wise to invent Christianity and its man-god, didn’t do their homework.  They should have consulted with GOD’s WORD, “Thus Saith the LORD” (NOT FOUND IN THE “NEW TESTAMEN”) and with HIS Prophets whom HE Counseled on a daily basis to lead and guide the Children of Israel in HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  They did none of these, but rather, they revamped GOD’s WAYS and established a man-made religion that leaves people void of wisdom, Righteousness, GOD’s Book of the Law, and GOD’s HELP. 

First of all, the “New Testament” writers should have internalized that the CREATOR is a JEALOUS GOD and would have eliminated this false god, JC.  They would have been careful not to compare the GREAT GOD of Hosts, that is proved to have a real Track Record of SAVING and REDEEMING the Children of Israel countless time with a mere man, invented, albeit, and that has neither saved the “Lost Sheep of the House of Israel nor anyone else for that matter.

THE CREATOR IS AGAINST PEOPLE COMPARING HIM WITH ANYTHING, AND CERTAINLY COMPARING HIM TO AN IDOL, IMAGE, OR MAN-GOD IS UNACCEPTABLE

TO WHOM THEN WILL YE LIKEN GOD? or what likeness will ye compare unto him? The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains. He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, that shall not be moved. Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity. Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble. To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.”   Isaiah 40:18 – 26

When one has to carry his god and bear it upon his shoulders, know that this is not a true god – only a deity that is worshipped in vain.

“Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. TO WHOM WILL YE LIKEN ME, AND MAKE ME EQUAL, AND COMPARE ME, THAT WE MAY BE LIKE? They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship. They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble. Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O YE TRANSGRESSORS. REMEMBER THE FORMER THINGS OF OLD: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE; I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE LIKE ME,   Isaiah 46:3 - 9

The CREATOR GOD does not need and does not want any other god to compare to HIM.  Why would HE AFTER HE is the ONE that manifest all these WONDROUS WORKS?  How convenient for the “New Testament” writers to have JC come along with his lies proclaiming he had a hand in all this CREATION.  But the WORD of GOD and the Mouth of HIS Prophets beg to differ with him.

TAKE NOTE:

Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away. Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke. Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them. Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.   Psalm 144:4 – 8

JC, real or not, was not sent to the “Lost Sheep of the House of Israel”.  That is a LIE!

JC said GOD’s Kingdom was “Nigh”.  That, too, was a LIE!

JC is called “lord and saviour”.  That is a LIE!

JC is supposed to suffer so that those who believe in him won’t have to, and that is a LIE!

Of a Truth, the annual pagan Christmas song’s lyrics touting “The lord has Come” that is accredited to JC is probably the greatest LIE ever told.  After over 2,000 years, he has not made any appearance or made an excuse for his absenteeism amounting to millennia.  So, tell me, for your own sake, HOW CAN THIS MAN-GOD, JC, BE COMPARED WITH THE CREATOR?

“Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and TO HIM SHALT THOU CLEAVE, AND SWEAR BY HIS NAME.”   Deuteronomy 10:20,21

YE SHALL WALK AFTER THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND FEAR HIM, AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND OBEY HIS VOICE, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.”   Deuteronomy 13:4

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU LIFE AND DEATH, BLESSING AND CURSING: THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, AND THAT THOU MAYEST OBEY HIS VOICE, AND THAT THOU MAYEST CLEAVE UNTO HIM: FOR HE IS THY LIFE, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”   Deuteronomy 30:19,20

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:”   Psalm 146:3 - 5

Therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him. For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee. And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers: And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.   Isaiah 30:18 – 21

The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.   Nahum 1:7

These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates: And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.”   Zechariah 8:16,17

Hence, this JC, man-god, is a farce.  People have got to WAKE UP and face reality before it is too late!

“For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast. In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God. They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten. My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place. All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.”   Jeremiah 50:3 - 7

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities: And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also. Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.   Zechariah 8:20 - 23

As we well know, the CREATOR is a JEALOUS GOD that made Jerusalem HIS Holy City for HIS Holy Name’s Sake and for HIS PRAISE.  Therefore, not under any circumstances will JC or any other god be connected with HIS FAME, HIS MAJESTY, HIS OMNIPOTENCE, and HIS GLORY!  For every knee will bow to HIM and to HIM ALONE for HE is GOD, and there is NONE ELSE!

LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR.   Isaiah 45:22,23   

WE MUST END THE WORSHIP OF FALSE GODS AND LIVE IN GOD’s RIGHTEOUSNESS IN ORDER THAT HE WILL CAUSE OUR RETURN AND LIVE IN THE MIDST OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, HIS COVENANT PEOPLE

“Joshua said unto the people, Ye are witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the LORD, to serve him. And they said, We are witnesses. NOW THEREFORE PUT AWAY, SAID HE, THE STRANGE GODS WHICH ARE AMONG YOU, AND INCLINE YOUR HEART UNTO THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL. And the people said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and his voice will we obey.   Joshua 24:22 - 24

“The word of the LORD came to Solomon, saying, Concerning this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in my statutes, and execute my judgments, and keep all my commandments to walk in them; then will I perform my word with thee, which I spake unto David thy father: And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.   I Kings 6:11 - 13

So, now, how do you prove that the “God” you worship is the CREATOR GOD?  How can you compare JC with the CREATOR GOD when he has no track record of saving people out of their troubles?  How do you, as a Christian, satisfy your curiosity and the many questions you cannot answer, no matter how hard you try?  How do you address the facts that prove with GOD’s WORD and HIS Prophets that JC is nothing more than a fabricated character in a fairy tale?  You can!  If the CREATOR deems something a LIE, there are no elements to verify it of TRUTH.

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.   Isaiah 44:8

THE LORD IS THE TRUE GOD, HE IS THE LIVING GOD, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.   Jeremiah 10:10 – 13

AND THAT’S NOT ALL, FOR THERE IS HOPE FOR US!!!

And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.”   Deuteronomy 4:27 - 31

It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 6

For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. And I WILL BRING THEM OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND GATHER THEM FROM THE COUNTRIES, AND WILL BRING THEM TO THEIR OWN LAND, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.”   Ezekiel 34:11 – 13

They shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.  And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen…”   Ezekiel 34:27,28

“Prophesy therefore concerning the land of Israel, and say unto the mountains, and to the hills, to the rivers, and to the valleys, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury, because ye have borne the shame of the heathen: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame. But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for THEY ARE AT HAND TO COME.   Ezekiel 36:6 - 8

I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, WHEN I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY BEFORE YOUR EYES, SAITH THE LORD.   Zephaniah 3:18 - 20 

I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart;

I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

I will be glad and rejoice in thee:

I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.

Psalm 9:1,2

Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens,

and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth,

and that which cometh out of it;

he that giveth breath unto the people upon it,

and spirit to them that walk therein:
I the LORD have called thee in righteousness,

and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee,

and give thee for a covenant of the people,

for a light of the Gentiles;
To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison,

and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
I am the LORD: that is my name:

and my glory will I not give to another,

neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 42:5 – 8

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO FORSAKE

GOD’s DIVINE AND RIGHTEOUS

BOOK OF THE LAW,

WHICH IS THE EPITOME

OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, GOODNESS AND VIRTUE?

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,

which have wrought his judgment;

seek righteousness, seek meekness:

it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.

Zephaniah 2:3

Be still, and know that I am God:

I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

The LORD of hosts is with us;

the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Psalm 46:10,11

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS

for the entire year, feel free to

CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 11/28/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 – 14

Genesis 3rd Chapter

Genesis 35:9 - 12

Exodus 35:1 - 3

Nehemiah 10:28 - 31

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Ezekiel 37th Chapter

Psalm 103:17 - 22

Psalm 22:27 - 31

Isaiah 25:8,9

Isaiah 64:4 – 12

Isaiah 53rd Chapter

Jeremiah 33:6 - 9

Ezekiel 36:11

Ezekiel 36:25 - 38

Psalm 17th Chapter  

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/