SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 27, 2021

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 27, 2021

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THOSE WHO HATE US
RULE OVER US

Since the days of our fathers have we been in a great trespass
unto this day; and for our iniquities have we,
our kings, and our priests, been delivered
into the hand of the kings of the lands, to the sword, to captivity,
and to a spoil, and to confusion of face, as it is this day.
And now for a little space grace hath been shewed
from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape,
and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may
lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.
For we were bondmen…
Ezra 9:7 – 9

The destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners
shall be together,
and they that forsake the LORD
shall be consumed.
Isaiah 1:28

"They forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.
And the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel,
and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them,
and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about,
so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies.  
Judges 2:13,14

Nevertheless they were disobedient, and rebelled against thee,
and cast thy law behind their backs, and slew thy prophets
which testified against them to turn them to thee,
and they wrought great provocations.
Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies,
who vexed them:
Nehemiah 9:26,27

We can end this dreadfully painful captivity via obedience
to OUR GOD’s OWN WRITTEN WALK of Life!

Of all peoples on this Earth, descendants of Slaves have a story to tell that extends from the CREATOR GOD choosing Abraham, unto the days the Children of Israel, his SEED, left out of Egyptian bondage, unto the times the GOD of Israel led the Children of Israel into the Land of Milk and Honey, and ultimately unto their exile and this present-day captivity of oppression in the hands of those who hate and rule over them.  We, the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, have made a perfect cycle of affliction and great suffering. 

The GOD of Israel cast us into the hands of the Ancient Egyptians, Delivered our forefathers, and gave them the Land of Canaan.  Then our forefathers rejected the GOD of Israel and HIS Righteous WAYS.  Consequently, GOD of Israel in turn cast us into the hands of the worst of the heathens until we will return back to HIM (Hosea 5:15).  Now, we await OUR GOD of Israel’s HAND a “Second Time” - the Final Exodus of all Exoduses out of heathen lands that will enable us, the Children of Israel, to return to our heritage.

It shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.”   Isaiah 11:11,12

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.   Jeremiah 23:7,8

Too many Israelites believe GOD’s Call to return will be a piece of cake, but they will not live to see the Final Exodus and much less the Land GOD of Israel has promised us.  As a matter of fact, the wicked heathens and the rebellious Israelites are dying daily from the Covid plague.  The CREATOR said that the wicked who commit abominations and serve and worship other gods would perish, and HIS WORD is spot on.  People who worship the Roman god, JC, are dying daily in all nations, in the thousands from covid, even after taking the covid vaccine.  But somehow, people, especially Israelites, still are not taking the GOD of Israel seriously, as they not only alter HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, but they continue to defy HIS First Commandment and worship another god. 

Recently, an Israelite Sister informed me that it is all right to teach and fellowship on GOD’s Holy Seventh Day of Complete Rest.  Without the slightest hesitation I told her that “teaching” is “work” and that GOD Commanded us to stay in our place on HIS Seventh Day Sabbath of Rest.

“The LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.   Exodus 16:29

“If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.   Isaiah 58:13,14

I showed the Israelite Sister these passages, however, she still was not in agreement with them.  Ironically, she told me, Oh you are non Messianic and don’t believe in the NT.  So we’re done.  And that ended the discussion on how GOD of Israel Commanded the Children of Israel to keep HIS Holy Seventh Day Sabbath. 

That which keeps us in the hands of those who hate and rule over us is our determination to not only reject and change GOD’s WAYS but to follow the teachings of the religions of our ENSLAVERS, which so happens to be Christianity.  My Israelite Sister can’t see that she not only defies GOD of Israel’s Law of the Holy Seventh-Day Sabbath, but that being Messianic and studying from the “New Testament”, she also gives credence to this false god, JC, something the JEALOUS GOD of Israel hates with a passion. 

How do we dare defy the very GOD that specifically cursed us for worshipping other gods?  How do we dare defy the very GOD that formed this Heaven and Earth, that formed mankind from the dust of the Earth, and that made all things:  water, fire, herbs, weather patterns, mountains, animals, and all that exists. 

Are there any among the vanities of the Gentiles that can cause rain? or can the heavens give showers? ART NOT THOU HE, O LORD OUR GOD? THEREFORE WE WILL WAIT UPON THEE: FOR THOU HAST MADE ALL THESE THINGS.   Jeremiah 14:22

The CREATOR also wrote HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, but who is seeking HIS TRUTH?  What is wrong with our rational that we cannot give OUR CREATOR all the accolades HE so deserves?  And how is it Israelites, of all people, will give GOD’s PRAISE and GLORY to a god invented by Romans.  They are the ones who imagined this JC man-god and who wrote a “New Testament” to complement him?

If the CREATOR GOD never called attention to JC at the time of CREATION or at any time the Children of Israel occupied the Land of Israel, why after centuries make him a topic of concern, knowing that this man-god came about long after GOD scattered the Israelites from the Land, and after HE, HIMSELF, left and went up to HIS Heaven (Hosea 5:15).  Under these circumstances the timing of JC’s so-called “Coming” and existence should seem more contrived and convenient now than ever before. 

JC is a farce, yet Israelites (and other peoples and nations) believe in him and worship him to no end.  There is no wonder why Israelites are still under the control of heathens, and that we all exist in this Hell on Earth.

Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions. THEREFORE WAS THE WRATH OF THE LORD KINDLED AGAINST HIS PEOPLE, INSOMUCH THAT HE ABHORRED HIS OWN INHERITANCE. AND HE GAVE THEM INTO THE HAND OF THE HEATHEN; AND THEY THAT HATED THEM RULED OVER THEM. Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand. Many times did he deliver them; but they provoked him with their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity.”   Psalm 106:39 - 43

This Hebrew Sister, like many other Israelites, believes that they can defy GOD of Israel and HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments and get away with it.  No, that is not the way it will be.  If we will worship other gods, we will perish, and if we refuse to keep GOD’s LAWS, we will be destroyed. 

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

For those who claim to not know it, be aware that JC is another god, and though he is not real, the fact that people worship him is what makes the CREATOR GOD JEALOUS and so enraged that those who will believe in him will be condemned to death!

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE.   Ezekiel 18:4

GOD OF ISRAEL IS SERIOUS ABOUT OUR KEEPING HIS SABBATH

You see, the Sabbath Day began at the time of CREATION, and that made this Holy Day the Anniversary of CREATION, which is acknowledged and observed every single Seventh Day since GOD made the Heavens and the Earth.  HE even kept this Sabbath Day to show us when it began in order that we might also keep it forever.  This Seventh Day is that Holy and is that important, therefore, it should not be altered or dismissed as Christians have done.

The Hebrews’ account about the man gathering sticks should be enough information to make us know just how serious the CREATOR GOD of Israel is about the Children of Israel observing HIS Holy Seventh Day.  And do know that it is a “SIGN” between the GOD of Israel and HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel.

While the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation. And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.”   Numbers 15:32 – 34

And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.   Numbers 15:35

“The LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN ME AND YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR GENERATIONS; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.”   Exodus 31:12 - 14

The fact that the CREATOR has made Israelites the theme of this Sabbath “SIGN” in conjunction with HIM should cause us to observe HIS Holy Seventh Day and keep all HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments that HE REQUIRES of us to do.

IF WE TIRE OF HEATHEN REIGN OVER US, THEN LET US DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

We have been in another man’s land for punishment and oppression for far too long.  We have been under another man’s control for long enough.  We have been out of our own Land of Israel for way too many millennia.   And it is time for us to take note that there is but one way to return back to our own heritage and be empowered to establish GOD’s Righteous Constitution and government, as it is written at the Mouth of HIS Prophets.  We have to get the attention of OUR GOD of Israel, for HE is the GOD that caused our captivity, and it will be this same GOD to Deliver us.

They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL, and Ephraim is my firstborn. HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, O YE NATIONS, AND DECLARE IT IN THE ISLES AFAR OFF, AND SAY, HE THAT SCATTERED ISRAEL WILL GATHER HIM, AND KEEP HIM, AS A SHEPHERD DOTH HIS FLOCK. For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.”   Jeremiah 31:9 - 11

I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellers as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.”   Isaiah 1:26

Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them. And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD. And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.   Jeremiah 30:20 - 22

THOSE SERIOUS ABOUT OBEYING THE GOD OF ISRAEL AND RETURNING TO OUR OWN HOMELAND HAVE BUT ONE TASK TO FULFILL

“It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 - 6

Not all of us receive Judgment well, nevertheless, we should understand that it is a vital part of our Hebrew WAY of Life.  The GOD of Israel Commands Judgment.  How else will Hebrews and all Peoples know right from wrong if we do not choose to use GOD’s Righteous Judgment? 

“I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him. Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's:   Deuteronomy 1:16,17

For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance. But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it. Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?”   Psalm 94:14 - 16

I the LORD love judgment…   Isaiah 61:8

Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.   Isaiah 58:1

“Wilt thou judge them, son of man, wilt thou judge them? CAUSE THEM TO KNOW THE ABOMINATIONS OF THEIR FATHERS:   Ezekiel 20:4

Truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.   Micah 3:8

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL FOR THE POWERS THAT HATE US AND THAT RULE OVER US

Though we are under the absolute control of our enemies and suffer under their oppression, OUR GOD of Israel has confirmed HIS WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets to SAVE and GATHER us from the lands of our captivity.  And it is at this time when the CREATOR GOD of Israel will again bring an end to this Wicked World Order.

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

HOWL YE; FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND; IT SHALL COME AS A DESTRUCTION FROM THE ALMIGHTY. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:”   Isaiah 13:6,7

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD FOR THEIR EVIL, AND THE WICKED FOR THEIR INIQUITY; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”   Isaiah 13:9 - 11

Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.”   Jeremiah 30:7,23,24

“For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.”   Jeremiah 30:8,9

For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.”   Jeremiah 30:11

Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof. And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them. And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD.”   Jeremiah 30:16 – 21

“Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

“I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.”   Isaiah 43:3,4

“I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.”   Isaiah 43:11

“This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.”   Isaiah 43:21

“And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.   Jeremiah 30:10,22

At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.   Jeremiah 31:1

No doubt, it’s these Scriptures that prompted Roman Powers to establish their own JC, god, and invent his religion.  Their plan and strategy worked, for today more people believe in this fabricated god, JC, than believe in the MOST HIGH GOD of Hosts, the ONE True and Living CREATOR of this Universe.  Nevertheless, this man-god, JC, has run his useless course, for he has saved no one and nor has he been a “Man of Peace” or a “Saviour” for those who believe in him. 

PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME; OUR GOD of Israel is taking back HIS Earth, is establishing the Seed of King David, and is creating HIS Own World Order.  HIS New Earth will be one of Righteousness and of Happiness and Peace for all who will worship HIM and live according to HIS Book of the Law, as it is written.

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.   Isaiah 65:17 - 19

Thus, we are all left with a decision, which is to choose and believe in the CREATOR GOD that formed this Heaven and Earth and HIS Righteous WAY of Life or to reject it all and to choose the ways of the heathenish Powers and their false god that causes the demise of the wicked.

SAVE, FATHER of Abraham,
All of us who put our TRUST in YOU and who take hold
Of Your PATHS!

Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury,
a continuing whirlwind:
it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return,
until he have done it, and until he have performed
the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.
Jeremiah 30:23,24

For, behold, in those days, and in that time,
when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down
into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there
for my people and for my heritage Israel,
whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
Joel 3:1,2

If thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear,
but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish,
and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land,
whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you,
that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing:
therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
That thou mayest love the LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey his voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto him:
for HE IS THY LIFE, AND THE LENGTH OF THY DAYS:
that thou mayest dwell in the land
which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
Deuteronomy 30:17 – 20

Wait on the LORD, and keep his way,
and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land:
when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
I have seen the wicked in great power,
and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him,
but he could not be found. Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD:
he is their strength in the time of trouble.
And the LORD shall help them and deliver them:
he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them,
BECAUSE THEY TRUST IN HIM.
Psalm 37:34 – 40

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
Hosea 13:9

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 11/27/21

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Deuteronomy 29th and 30th Chapters
Nehemiah 1:7 - 9
Deuteronomy 4:24 - 45
I Kings 2:1 - 4
Ezekiel 11:1 - 21
II Chronicles 6:24 - 42
Malachi 3:6,7
Jeremiah 31:31 - 40
Jeremiah 32:37 – 44
Jeremiah 33:7 - 16
Isaiah 10:20 - 22
Isaiah 11:10 – 13
Isaiah 56:6 - 8
Isaiah 64th Chapter
Isaiah 66:18
Zephaniah 3:15 - 20
Psalm 90th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/