SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 25, 2023

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR NOVEMBER 25, 2023

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

SO, WHAT’S REALLY HAPPENING

TO THIS EARTH?

“The stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light:

the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon

shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil,

and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, 
and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; 
even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place,

IN THE WRATH OF THE LORD OF HOSTS,

AND IN THE DAY OF HIS FIERCE ANGER.

Isaiah 13:10 – 13

And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up:

they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land. 
Every one that is found shall be thrust through;

and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes;

their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Isaiah 13:14 - 16

“If ye will not obey the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the commandment

of the LORD, then shall the hand of the LORD be against you,

as it was against your fathers.

I Samuel 12:15

Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices,

as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,

and to hearken than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft,

AND STUBBORNNESS IS AS INIQUITY AND IDOLATRY.

I Samuel 15:22,23

Obedience to OUR CREATOR is always KEY, and if not

catastrophic consequences will follow!

In that so much is taking place throughout every corner of this Earth, and especially in the Middle East, ordinarily, I would ask, “Where do I start to provide reason and logic for today’s endless conflicts and catastrophes?”  However, because all that is happening during these treacherous times, I’ll start with the CREATOR, for of a Truth, it is HE that is bringing all this mayhem, distress, death and destruction, and war to fruition. 

If People are asked what’s happening and why, many will make reference to GOD and the “End Times”.  They would be correct.  Hell is everywhere, and it would appear that the CREATOR has HIS HAND all over it.  If you ask me, there’s no doubt that GOD is again bringing an end to the wickedness on HIS Earth. 

Think back to the start of CREATION and mankind on Earth.  From man’s inception, People have committed murder, wreaked havoc, and disobeyed OUR MAKER.  The “serpent” deceives Eve, she deceives Adam, and the CREATOR curses everybody and forbids life in HIS Garden!  And let me not forget that Cain kills Abel.  Then the CREATOR curses them all.  After “Seth” GOD chooses for HIMSELF sons and daughters:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.   Genesis 6:1 - 3

GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.   Genesis 6:5 - 7    

The CREATOR did not lie.  HE did in fact kill all mankind with a FLOOD except Noah and his household for, as it is written, this man “found Grace in the eyes of the LORD”. 

“The LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.   Genesis 7:1

So, let’s think about this.  Could these days we now live in be worse than those of Noah’s Day?  And if so, what were those people doing to cause the worse WRATH of GOD known to mankind for HIM to bring HIS Curse of Death upon mankind and upon the animals that HE Created? 

All we know is that man was unrighteous, wicked, and had evil imaginations.  Under these circumstances, it makes sense for us to determine what defines “wickedness and evil imaginations” in order that we not get caught up in ways that will bring GOD’s WRATH upon us, as well.  That calls for knowledge of the CREATOR GOD and HIS WAYS and WORKS in the Hebrew Scriptures.

I would be remiss if I did not call to mind the fact that after the FLOOD, the CREATOR Chose for HIMSELF another People:  Abraham and his SEED and gave them the Land of Canaan for an “Everlasting Covenant”.  Afterall, the “Old Testament” is the story of GOD and HIS Chosen and the reasons for their downfall.

After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus? And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: ”   Genesis 15:1 - 3

I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it. And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?”   Genesis 15:7,8

In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.”   Genesis 15:18 – 21

God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.”   Genesis 17:19

These are the facts, and although they might seem of little essence, this is OUR HISTORY, i.e., the HISTORY of the Black Hebrews who suffered the SLAVE TRADE and yet suffer this on-going CAPTIVITY.  These “Old Testament” Hebrew Scriptures speak volumes, and are most enlightening if we will read them to learn what’s necessary for OUR GOD to Deliver us out of this world-wise CAPTIVITY!  I digress.

Nevertheless, in my opinion these days we live in are a hundredfold worse than that of the days of Noah.  False worship, i.e., the worship of another god runs rampant throughout this World.  What we don’t know is when in history did this abominable practice that the CREATOR GOD detests commense.

After the CREATOR brought the Children of Israel into the Wilderness, it was in lightning speed that HE quickly introduced them to HIS Book of the Law.  And there was ONE LAW above all others that we must give our absolute attention:

God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;”   Exodus 20:1 - 5

Of all GOD’s Commandments, HE clarified this one with a Curse of Death if we defied it, and HE made no exceptions.

“It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

Take note, that there is no forgiveness for forsaking GOD and for turning to others to worship them.  Could all this Hell on HIS Earth be the result of this World of Peoples, Nations, and tongues defying OUR CREATOR and worshipping another god and turning their backs on HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  I cannot stress enough that we should keep in mind that the CREATOR scattered HIS Beloved Covenant People into the hands of heathens because they forsook HIM for other gods, idols, and images of all makes and kinds, even of gold and silver.  This false worship is the EPITOME of SIN!

Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.”   Leviticus 19:4

“If ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me; Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.   Leviticus 26:21,23,24

I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.   Leviticus 26:33

The CREATOR hates it even when other nations also worship other gods, when HE is the CREATOR and the ONE GOD that formed this Universe, created mankind, and all things therein.  We should know that HE wants all Peoples to worship and to follow ONLY HIM and to GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY.  There is more than enough evidence to prove that worship of another god is the demise of the Children of Israel and all Peoples upon HIS Earth.

“If ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.”   I Kings 9:6 – 9

Let me be clear!  Yes, the CREATOR GOD of Israel did Command against worship of other gods, but understand that HIS LAWS of Righteousness are not just for Israelites.  They are for all mankind in order that HE sustain a Just and Godly Earth.  GOD’s hatred and abhorrence of worship of other gods is not to be dismissed but must be taken very seriously.  GOD of Israel didn’t want the Children of Israel marrying the Canaanites, specifically because they would turn Israel’s hearts against HIM. Hence, throughout the Hebrew Scriptures HE exhibited hatred for the Canaanites, the Egyptians, and all Peoples who did not recognize HIM as the ONE True and Living GOD. 

For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.   Deuteronomy 7:4

Thus, this chaotic World Order is the result of HIS distain, anger, and deadly judgments for those who turn to other gods and commit wickedness.  Therefore, “Fear GOD and Keep HIS Commandments”.

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”   Zephaniah 2:3

Not only did the GOD of Israel scatter the Children from HIS Land, but HE left HIS Beloved Jerusalem (Hosea 5:15) and gave it into the hands of the worst, heartless heathens ever – Ashkenazic European so-called “Jews”!  And from that time unto this, even with Nations worshipping their own gods, no one, not even the Rulers of this World, the Rich and Famous, and the authorities are able to enjoy GOD’s Peace anywhere on HIS Earth. 

Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!   Hosea 9:12

In the BEGINNING, the CREATOR surely envisioned a World of HIS Peace and HIS Happiness for the Peoples HE Created.  To date that is yet to come to fruition.  We should realize that People are the culprits and the reasons for this WICKED World Order.  Turmoil, confusion, deception, corruption, and the downfall of Peoples and Nations abide in every unhappy facet of life on this immoral, depraved, and corrupt Earth.  And when you figure that you just do not know what to do, then SEEK the WORD of GOD, OUR MAKER, and let HIM be your guide.  Thus Saith the LORD is HIS WORD, and it is found in the Hebrew Scriptures along with HIS Book of the Law, which HE wrote and gave to Moses to teach to the Children of Israel.

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.   Exodus 24:12

Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: OPEN THY MOUTH WIDE, AND I WILL FILL IT.   Psalm 81:8 - 10

LATTER DAY GUIDANCE AND HOPE

There is hope for those of us who will turn to the CREATOR GOD of Israel and to HIS Book of the Law that holds HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments for our wisdom and Knowledge for a good life of assured prosperity (Joshua 1:7,8).

Without question, when we turn to the GOD of Israel and are obedient unto HIS WALK of Life that HE set for the People HE formed, HE will not disappoint us.  At present Israelites are scattered throughout the “Four Corners of the Earth”, and in these dire straits, we need an authentic DEITY, reason being the CREATOR GOD has said that other gods will not help us – ONLY HIM!  Moreover, those of us who SEEK after HIM have all HIS LAW and WORD at the Mouth of the Prophets that we need.  How wise are we to defy and ignore the GOD that made us and that Commanded of us a Righteous WAY of Life?  HE even directs our ways for these “End Times” of utter Death and Destruction, for many Nations will be completely destroyed, and the United States (Jeremiah Chapters 50 & 51) as well as other White Supremacist Nations are slated for sure to be annihilated (Jeremiah 30:11).

My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace. All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers. Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks. For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain.”   Jeremiah 50:6 - 9

Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence. Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad. Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so she may be healed.”   Jeremiah 51:6 – 8

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.”   Zechariah 2:7

We have a GOD and a SUPERB ONE at that, and HE has always been with us – awaiting us to Return and to Call upon HIM.  From the BEGINNING OUR GOD of Israel had HIS Prophets to teach Israel HIS LAW from Genesis to Malachi.  And it must be recognized that HE never spoke of the “New Testament” Christian teachings, and for that matter, HE never spoke of JC, per se, or the men who wrote these Christian books.  Of a truth, it appears that the CREATOR that chose HIS Prophets by Name knows nothing about this so-called “Son of God” who was only made evident after GOD of Israel scattered the Children of Israel and after GOD, HIMSELF, left Jerusalem and returned to HIS Heaven.  Those who worship this man-god have to deal with this matter, and the reason is that GOD’s First Commandment and ALL HIS LAWS are ever before us.  HE neither revoked nor altered them but rather Commanded them “forever”!  We need the GOD that manifest this Universe and Righteousness.  We do not need JC for any reason!

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.   Hosea 13:4

He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.”   Isaiah 25:8

Their Redeemer is strong; the LORD of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon.”   Jeremiah 50:34

Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.   Micah 7:7

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.   Zephaniah 3:8,9

The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.   Nahum 1:7

Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the LORD are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.”   Hosea 14:9

In that mankind has forsaken the CREATOR GOD, defied HIS Book of the Law, worshipped other gods, and invented his own religions, we should now understand what exactly is happening with this World.  OUR CREATOR GOD of Israel has had enough of this wickedness, and now HE is taking back HIS Earth and is AGAIN destroying the wicked in order to re-establish HIS Kingdom and HIS WORLD ORDER of Righteousness – ONE, whereby, all who will breathe on HIS Earth will worship HIM in Truth and in Righteousness according to HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.

MAY ALL GOD’s WORKS, SIGNS, WONDERS, AND JUDGMENTS

COME TO PASS TO PROVE THAT HE ALONE IS GOD,

AND THAT THERE IS NONE ELSE!

Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, 
and although I have scattered them among the countries,
yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come. 
Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, 
and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered,

and I will give you the land of Israel. And they shall come thither,

and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.

Ezekiel 11:16 – 18

And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you;

and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them

an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes,

and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people,

and I will be their God. But as for them whose heart walketh after

the heart of their detestable things and their abominations,

I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 11:19 - 21

Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land,

and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD;

and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; 
trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 37:3 – 5

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD,

two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them

as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, 
and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say,

THE LORD IS MY GOD.

Zechariah 13:8,9

“It shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; 
half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. 
And the LORD shall be king over all the earth:

IN THAT DAY SHALL THERE BE ONE LORD, AND HIS NAME ONE.

Zechariah 14:8,9

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts:

and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him;

and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Isaiah 55:6,7

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:

I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:

neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”

Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

ALSO: VISIT https://frontroom.link/  (https://blackchat.co.uk/)

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS

for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to

CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 11/25/23

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Genesis 19th – 21st Chapters

Isaiah 40:18 - 31

Isaiah 46th Chapter

Isaiah 54th Chapter

Jeremiah 10:10 – 16

Jeremiah 51:15

Zechariah 8:9 – 23

Psalm 104th Chapter

Psalm 9th Chapter

<><><><><> 

OUR GOD OF ISRAEL LIVES

AND HE AWAITS US…

“Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:12,13

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

https://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-LORD-Book-Two/dp/1494928035

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

Yehudah ben Yacob, President

Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/