SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 9, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 9, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD, THE CREATOR,
IS PLANNING HIS NEW WORLD ORDER

Now therefore in the sight of all Israel
the congregation of the LORD,
and in the audience of our God,
keep and seek for all the commandments
of the LORD your God:
 that ye may possess this good land,
and leave it for an inheritance
for your children after you for ever.
I Chronicles 28:8

Let him that glorieth glory in this,
that he understandeth and knoweth me,
that I am the LORD which exercise
lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth:
for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 9:24

Most people believe that GOD’s WAYS and HIS PATHS of Righteousness exist in this present White Supremacist World Order.  The Clergymen, Evangelists, and their Congregations totally disregard the fact that GOD, in HIS WRATH, put HIS Earth and HIS Chosen People, Israel, into the hands of heathens for punishment.  

The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

That being true, it is incumbent upon us to suspect that nothing pertaining to these man-made religions today can be what the CREATOR deems lawful and right, as per HIS WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets.  

Let’s be real, if GOD left HIS Earth and gave it and HIS Chosen People into the hands of heathens, then it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to prove to us that everyone under the control of heathens will conduct themselves like heathens, as well.  Therefore, who can argue the point that if you worship the religions of heathens that then you, too, are a heathen.  Keep in mind that the GOD of Israel scattered the Children of Israel throughout the “Four Corners of the Earth” into the hands of the “worst of the heathen” (Eze. 7:24).  Only descendants of Slaves know the real meaning of persecution and life under heathens.  The Slave Trade is a brutal reminder, and the razing of the Middle East speaks volumes.  White Supremacists decimate and eliminate all nations that have the potential to be more powerful than them.  Thus, the reason GOD calls them the worst of the heathen.

I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.

“And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.”   Leviticus 26:33,38

The LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.   Deuteronomy 4:27

“I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.   Hosea 5:15

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL PUNISH ALL THEM WHICH ARE CIRCUMCISED WITH THE UNCIRCUMCISED;   Jeremiah 9:25

Do not the above passages not import that living like heathens is fraught with grave consequences?

THINK!  Given all the perils and pitfalls we face on a daily basis, we have to know that the CREATOR GOD is not found in the barbaric ways of the heathens on HIS Earth, and especially not in their religions.  These people have no desire to stand for justice and equity.  They have the same mentality they had when they first became an Empire. The only difference is that they are worse and more destructive than ever.  Their greed and power has turned them mad with merciless policies and control.  They are White Supremacists renown for oppressing GOD’s People and duping them to worship their heathen god.  And that is the greater problem, as this heathen god that descendants of Slaves worship keeps us far removed from Our GOD of Israel. 

Christianity teaches belief in a “Son of God” that the CREATOR GOD never made HIS Son.  You can’t find where the CREATOR GOD of Israel advised HIS Prophets to make it known that JC is the “Son of God”.  This is the scheme of Rome to keep GOD’s ELECT, the Black Hebrews, in GROSS DARKNESS, and it has worked well for 2,000 years, i.e., until now.  

Christianity also teaches that through the death of this man-god those who believe in him are offered “eternal life”.  Now, this is a real stretch, and the reason is that the CREATOR GOD never offered “eternal life” to HIS Beloved People who worshipped HIM with all their heart and soul.  The Patriarchs of Israel and all the Righteous men of GOD returned to “DUST”, just as the CREATOR had said. 

“In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.   Genesis 3:19

Let’s consider Samuel for he was a most Righteous man – so Righteous that GOD would not let his words “fall to the ground” (I Sam. 3:19).  All that Samuel said GOD let come to pass.  Yet and still, when he died he was buried and did not go to heaven.  Pay close attention to what Samuel told King Saul after he had a witch to raise him up.

“Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, TO BRING ME UP? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do. Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy? And the LORD hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the LORD hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David: Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the LORD, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the LORD done this thing unto thee this day. Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and TO MORROW SHALT THOU AND THY SONS BE WITH ME:   I Samuel 28:15 - 19       

GOD’s SALVATION does not hinge on belief in a “Son of God”.  GOD’s SALVATION and the ability to attain it prove the White Man’s Christian religion a fraud.  Not even absolute belief in the CREATOR GOD of Israel enables us to attain HIS SALVATION.  To attain GOD’s SALVATION we must OBEY, LIVE, and DO HIS WAYS of Righteousness, period.  Therefore, we can only be made Righteous and Holy as per GOD’s Standards, Morals, and Ethics (HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments) – not via man-made religions.  And via keeping of GOD’s Book of the Law are we protected and our days prolonged. 

Telling people that they will go to Heaven is a scam to entice people to believe in this so-called “Saviour” and “Son of God” who has watched Christians die from this Coronavirus to the tune of 3,000 a day.  So, why believe in him and believe that by doing so, people will go to Heaven?  The JEALOUS CREATOR GOD is proving every day that JC is a man-made incompetent false religion based on deception and greed to no end. 

WE HAVE GOD’s WORD AND IT DIFFERS FROM ROME’S CHRISTIANITY

“If the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.”   Ezekiel 18:21 - 24

From GOD’s Prophet Ezekiel we learn that GOD takes no pleasure in death at all, and that all who turn from HIS WAYS of Righteousness will die.  Whether people accept it or not, DEATH IS A CURSE!  What did the CREATOR tell Adam?  But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.  Can you see now how far removed we are from GOD’s WAYS and HIS Righteousness if we observe the heathen’s religions of this World Order?

GOD’s EARTH MUST BE CLEANSED AND PURGED OF WHITE SUPREMACISTS’ RELIGIONS, POLITICS, DOMINATION, AND HEATHENISM

GOD OF ISRAEL’S PLANS FOR HIS RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY WORLD ORDER ARE TO NECESSITATE WORSHIP OF ONLY HIM AND ISRAELITES AND ALL PEOPLES EMBRACING AND LIVING HIS BOOK OF THE LAW FOR HIS SALVATION FOR THE MEEK OF THE EARTH

“With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. LET FAVOUR BE SHEWED TO THE WICKED, YET WILL HE NOT LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the majesty of the LORD.”   Isaiah 26:9,10

SO, WHAT IS RIGHTEOUSNESS?  Living and doing GOD’s Holy Book of the Law is the only way to attain righteousness!

And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?   Deuteronomy 4:8

It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.   Deuteronomy 6:25

“Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.”   Psalm 112:1 – 3

Moreover, there is GREAT REWARD for observing GOD’s LAW!

THE LAW OF THE LORD IS PERFECT, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.   Psalm 19:7 – 11

THERE IS NO GREATER SALVATION THAN GOD’s RIGHTEOUS WORLD ORDER THAT HE HAS PLANNED FOR THOSE WHO WILL OBEY HIS LAW AND WAITS FOR HIM

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.   Isaiah 64:4

THEN from worshipping the CREATOR GOD of Israel and keeping HIS LAW we attain GOD’s SALVATION!

And say ye, Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to thy holy name, and glory in thy praise. Blessed be the LORD God of Israel for ever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the LORD.”   I Chronicles 16:35,36

I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.”   Psalm 18:3

BEHOLD, GOD IS MY SALVATION; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.”   Isaiah 12:2

It shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.”   Isaiah 25:9

“Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.   Isaiah 45:8

“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion. Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem. The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.”   Isaiah 52:7,10

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God. Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married. For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.”   Isaiah 62:1 – 5

“Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: TRULY IN THE LORD OUR GOD IS THE SALVATION OF ISRAEL.   Jeremiah 3:23

After GOD of Israel destroys the wicked, the Peoples of HIS Righteous World Order will know GOD of Israel and will be ecstatic that they do!

The earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.   Isaiah 11:9

TAKE NOTE and make no mistakes about it.  It is the GOD of Israel we must SEEK and FEAR to OBEY HIS LAWS for HE is the GOD that caused the Slave Trade and our captivity.  And HE is also the GOD that has PROMISED to RETURN us back to our own Land  - the Land of Milk and Honey that HE gave to our forefathers via an Everlasting Covenant.

I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.  AND I WILL GIVE UNTO THEE, AND TO THY SEED AFTER THEE, THE LAND WHEREIN THOU ART A STRANGER, ALL THE LAND OF CANAAN, FOR AN EVERLASTING POSSESSION; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD.  And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.”   Genesis 17:7 - 9

“Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.   Jeremiah 31:10

I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, he shall even live in them. Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.”   Ezekiel 20:11,12

I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.”   Ezekiel 20:34,35

For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things. I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.   Ezekiel 20:40 - 42

Unfortunately, only a Remnant of Israelites will GOD of Israel return back to our heritage.  Most will continue to worship the god of heathens (Eze. 20:32) and will also fall with the heathen.

Though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return…   Isaiah 10:22

The wise will realize that our ONLY HELP is Our GOD of Israel that Delivered our forefathers out of Egypt.  We will return back to HIM with our whole hearts and soul in order that Our SAVIOUR will live in our midst again.  We will RENEW GOD of Israel’s COVENANT with us.  And forever we will cherish our Blessed lives in HIS New World Order of Righteousness and rejoice in HIS Holy Days – all for HIS HOLY NAME, HIS GLORY, and for HIS PRAISE.

For as the earth bringeth forth her bud,
and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it
to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause
righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
Isaiah 61:11

My salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness,
the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
Isaiah 51:6,7

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens;
God himself that formed the earth and made it;
he hath established it, he created it not in vain,
he formed it to be inhabited:
I am the LORD; and there is none else.
I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth:
I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain:
I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.
Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together,
ye that are escaped of the nations:
they have no knowledge
that set up the wood of their graven image,
and pray unto a god that cannot save.
Isaiah 45:18 - 20

The LawKeepers of GOD
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 5/9/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Exodus 39th and 40th Chapters
and Leviticus Chapter 1
Isaiah 49th Chapter
Ezekiel 10:1 - 5
Ezekiel 43:18 - 27
Psalm 103rd Chapter
Isaiah 43:10,22 - 28
Isaiah 44:6,8
Psalm 129th Chapter
Malachi 2nd Chapter
Psalm 99th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have no control over the abominable advertisements on Christianity posted on our Community Group.

This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/