SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 30, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 30, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHEN THE CREATOR GOD
PRODUCES, COMPILES, OR COMMANDS ANYTHING,
WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE IT?

“I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT;
therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone
away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them.
Return unto me, and I will return unto you,
saith the LORD of hosts.”
Malachi 3:6,7

“Thus saith the Lord GOD;
When I shall have gathered the house of Israel
from the people among whom they are scattered,
and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen,
then shall they dwell in their land
that I have given to my servant Jacob.
And they shall dwell safely therein,
and shall build houses, and plant vineyards;
yea, they shall dwell with confidence,
when I have executed judgments
upon all those that despise them round about them;
and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.”
Ezekiel 28:25,26

“For then will I turn to the people a pure language,
that they may all call upon the name of the LORD,
to serve him with one consent.”
Zephaniah 3:9

Yesterday my youngest son asked me a question related to my “personal desire”. I want to be clear on how he worded the question, and the reason is that after I gave him my response, I realized that I had left out my loved ones. His question to me was, “What is your greatest desire that remains unfulfilled?”

The very first day that I learned of my true identity, which was at the age of sixteen, I was ready to board a plane, a boat, or whatever could get me to the Land of Israel. That was my desire at that time. Now, decades later, my “personal desire” is to live close enough to GOD’s Temple in Jerusalem to watch the smoke from the sacrifices made to the GOD of Israel. That is my constant dream. After uttering this desire, I tried to tell my son my other desires, which were that I wanted my loved ones and GOD’s Righteous Remnant of Israel there with me, but he wasn’t having it. He feels I should have said that first. Oh well…

Nevertheless, more than that, to be perfectly honest, I pray to the GOD of Israel daily that HE will cause Israel’s return as HE has promised, and that HE will bring us together under the umbrella of HIS LAW. But more importantly put HIS LAW in our hearts in order that we will never turn away from HIM ever again, so that we may show forth HIS PRAISE before the World, which is the reason for which HE formed and made us Black Hebrews HIS Beloved Covenant People. LORD KNOWS, I don’t want HIM changing any of what HE has PROMISED at the Mouth of HIS Prophets.

“This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.” Isaiah 43:21

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.” Jeremiah 31:31 - 33

I do also pray that HE will destroy the wicked, so that there will be no one to entice us to seek other gods and to rebel against HIS WAYS of Righteousness. Twice we have had the opportunity to return to our Land to live with Our GOD of Israel in our midst, and twice our forefathers have failed to live according to GOD of Israel’s Laws, Statutes, and Judges because of the wicked.

“AWAKE, O SWORD, AGAINST MY SHEPHERD, AND AGAINST THE MAN THAT IS MY FELLOW, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones. And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I WILL SAY, IT IS MY PEOPLE: AND THEY SHALL SAY, THE LORD IS MY GOD.” Zechariah 13:7 – 9

WE HAVE TO GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME ACCORDING TO GOD’s WORDS…WE HAVE TO OR DIE WITH THE WICKED (Isaiah 13:6-11)

The GOD of Israel speaks of Righteousness and always has. It’s HIS M.O., i.e., HIS WAYS of living and doing what’s “lawful and right” (Ezekiel 18:19).

“Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, ALL THE DAYS OF THY LIFE; and that thy days may be prolonged. Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.” Deuteronomy 6:1 – 3

“The LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. AND IT SHALL BE OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, IF WE OBSERVE TO DO ALL THESE COMMANDMENTS before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.” Deuteronomy 6:24,25

ON THE OTHER HAND…

The advent of the White Man’s religion that he established (clearly not what GOD Commanded) demands and hinges on belief in a so-called “son of God” who is supposed to be a “lord and saviour”. But in truth the CREATOR GOD never called this “son of God” by name, and we should realize that in 2,000 years this man-god has not saved anyone – not even the millions of Christians who worship him – not in his day and not in the days that followed unto this day. And it is a fact that he has not saved those who were actually shot and killed in the Churches built especially for him. These are red flags and issues that Christians and Messianics need to address, as there is something deadly wrong when the man-god that is supposed to be a “saviour” does not fulfill the hype and come to your aid. RIGHT?

At least with the GOD of Israel, we know why we, the Nation of Israel – descendants of Slaves, are in this captivity (Deut.28th Chapter). We have done our research in GOD’s WORD searching for HIS TRUTH and not for the words of man that have deceived us at every turn. Those of us who are wise seek the GOD of the “Old Testament” for HIS MERCY to Deliver us, as HE has said HE would. We have to TRUST in that which is TRUTH.

“Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD.” Psalm 4:5

“And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.” Psalm 9:10

“In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.” Psalm 56:4

“Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.” Psalm 62:8

“Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.” Psalm 146:3

We really don’t want Our GOD of Israel to change anything, do we? It is HIS love for us, HIS WORDS, and MERCY that will set us FREE if we are obedient to HIS WAYS and will abandon the religions of heathens (Lev. 26:33) among whom we temporarily live.

The “New Testament” and this notion of an unfounded “Trinity” were coined after the supposed death of JC and certainly without GOD’s endorsement, for HE was not there (Hosea 5:15)! Rome was the power in that day, and it was under this control that a man-god was maliciously fused with the ALMIGHTY GOD. When we know the GOD of Israel, we know that a “Trinity” goes against the grain of everything the CREATOR GOD Commands, Ordains, and Teaches in HIS Book of the Law. In HIS own WORDS:

“IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? yea, there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY. They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed. Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?” Isaiah 44:8 - 10

“Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.” Jeremiah 6:16

The CREATOR provided a Righteous Path for us to follow, and it would be unwise to ignore it for the teachings of men who obviously want us to forget the “Old Testament” GOD and HIS WAYS of Righteousness. Advocating this “Christian Gospel”, coined by Romans, is not an option for Hebrew Israelites, and it certainly has not proved rewarding for us. Under this White Supremacist domination and their religion, people ask about descendants of Slaves, “Where is thy GOD” and for good reason. Our endless affliction and servitude under White Supremacist enemies are atrocious, even as descendants of Slaves worship the White Man’s god?

“My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?” Psalm 42:3

WE HAVE GOD-FEARING MODELS TO IMULATE

In the “Old Testament”, we have many GOD-fearing models of Men of GOD to follow, for unlike the writers of the “New Testament”, they have had Divine Connections with the GOD of Israel. And let us not forget the many Prophets of GOD who have received visions from HIM for our direction: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, etc., etc.

“Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon the LORD, and he answered them. He spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that he gave them.” Psalm 99:6,7

SERIOUSLY, how can we go wrong following Our CREATOR, HIS Book of the Law, and HIS Prophets? Being Israelites, we have no choice but to be led and defined by GOD’s determination and by HIS Righteousness. Advocating this “Christian Gospel”, coined by Romans, is not an option for Israelites. Moreover, only by returning to Our GOD of Israel and HIS WAYS will HE gather us and return us back to our own heritage (Deut. 30:1-6)

“I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I WILL BRING YOU INTO THE WILDERNESS OF THE PEOPLE, AND THERE WILL I PLEAD WITH YOU FACE TO FACE. LIKE AS I PLEADED WITH YOUR FATHERS IN THE WILDERNESS OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, SO WILL I PLEAD WITH YOU, SAITH THE LORD GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.” Ezekiel 20:34 – 38

Surely we can understand from Ezekiel’s words that when Our GOD of Israel takes us out of this captivity that HE will again deal with us just as HE dealt with our forefathers whom HE brought out of Egyptian bondage. And do note that not under any circumstances will Our JEALOUS GOD of Israel permit Israelites who pray to and worship JC to enter HIS Land when HE Delivers us out of the hands of our oppressors and gathers us this Final Time! So, although I might have forgotten my loved ones and My People, Israel, when speaking of my “personal desire”, I do pray daily that the Righteous Remnant of Israel will be returned to GOD’s LAW and saved and returned to our own heritage.

OUR GOD OF ISRAEL WILL CONTINUE TO BE MERCIFUL TO US EVEN DURING THE DAYS OF THIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC THAT IS KILLING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT WE HAVE TO BE CIRCUMSPECT ABOUT RETURNING TO HIM

The CREATOR GOD made it crystal clear to HIS Covenant people that they had to live according to HIS LAW – even to Abraham.

“Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.” Genesis 26:5

The CREATOR did not neglect to warn and tell HIS Beloved Hebrew People that if they didn’t live according to HIS LAW that they would be removed from the Land.

“Therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people. Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.” Leviticus 18:26 – 30

“TAKE DILIGENT HEED TO DO THE COMMANDMENT AND THE LAW, WHICH MOSES THE SERVANT OF THE LORD CHARGED YOU, TO LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND TO WALK IN ALL HIS WAYS, AND TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND TO CLEAVE UNTO HIM, AND TO SERVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL.” Joshua 22:5

GOD’s HOLY NAME

I have been writing about GOD’s Book of the Law since 1999, and yet it is still my great desire and pleasure. And let me continue to write even more about GOD’s Holy Name and HIS Book of the Law, as HE is not about to change HIS Beloved Name or HIS LAW one iota. And at the end of the day all who will remain upon HIS Earth after the “Day of the LORD” will indeed worship the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in Righteousness.

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.” Exodus 3:15

That which the CREATOR GOD has done here with HIS Holy Name speaks volumes. I do not know of any other god that took the name of its people, and that would include JC. The MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD loves HIS Black nappy-headed Hebrew Israelites so much that HE named HIMSELF after them – HIS Covenant People. How AWESOME is that?! Surely that should make us feel ever so SPECIAL? Well, it should because HE calls us HIS “Special” People.

“Thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: THE LORD THY GOD HATH CHOSEN THEE TO BE A SPECIAL PEOPLE UNTO HIMSELF, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.” Deuteronomy 7:6

“And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.” Ezekiel 34:29 - 31

Even though our forefathers turned their backs on Our GOD of Israel and sought after other gods scores of times (even unto this day), yet HE will not change HIS HOLY NAME! The GOD of Israel made us HIS Everlasting Covenant People, and that by my understanding means forever. Indeed, we are a Blessed Nation – not in our Land yet, but we will return, as Our GOD has said so, and HE does not lie.

Moreover, it is by this Everlasting HOLY NAME that Our GOD wants the World to know HIM, HIS Covenant People, and HIS LAWS of Righteousness. The GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob also wants it known that HIS Temple to be rebuilt will again be built for HIM and HIS HOLY NAME, just as were the first and second Temples. However, given the temple Herod built during the Roman Era, well, that’s a different story. In 37 BCE it was the Roman Powers who gave Herod permission to build the third temple in Jerusalem – not the GOD of Israel.

If you remember correctly, King David wanted to build the First Temple for GOD of Israel, but the HOLY ONE of Israel would not allow it. HE told King David that his hands were full of blood, but that his son, Solomon, could build it. Although GOD would not allow King David to build HIS Temple, HE gave King David all the patterns (I Chron. 28:12-19) for its construction, as well as an abundance of gold, silver, brass, and precious stones. And given what’s written it was indeed a magnificent Temple build to GOD’s HOLY NAME (I Kings 8:44) when it was built.

Because King David was a man after GOD’s own heart (I Sam.13:14), he believed wholeheartedly in GOD’s LAW, and he charged his son, King Solomon not only to build GOD’s Temple for HIS HOLY NAME but also to walk in GOD’s WAYS to keep HIS Statutes, Commandments, Judgments, and Testimonies. Please do take note that King David did not change any of GOD’s LAWS!

“I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.” I Kings 2:2 - 4

In that the GOD of Israel had scattered the Children of Israel from HIS Land some 400 years before the advent of Christianity, they were NOT in the Land at the time of Herod. In his day Europeans had already invented “Judaism”, had usurped the name of “Jews”, and had occupied GOD’s Land. Therefore, the GOD of Israel would not have ordered Herod to build this third temple to HIS HOLY NAME, and I cannot stress enough that HE wasn’t there (Hosea 5:15). Unto this day, since GOD of Israel exiled the Nation of Israel and HE left the Land, heathens have had control of GOD’s Land that was once “the Land of Milk and Honey – the Glory of all lands”.

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD; In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands: Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and DEFILE NOT YOURSELVES WITH THE IDOLS OF EGYPT: I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.” Ezekiel 20:5 - 7

I want the “Dry Bones” of Israel to WAKE UP and realize that no other god will reside in GOD’s Land and certainly not in HIS HOLY TEMPLE. Therefore, let us come together, so that we can be on ONE CONSENT worshipping Our GOD of Israel accordingly as HE has Commanded of us. This is our only chance to live in harmony and most of all under GOD’s LAW and in HIS Peace and Happiness in our own Land - something better than the White Man’s “Gospel” and any “American Dream” that this ENSLAVER, OPPRESSOR, and inventor of Christianity could ever offer us.

Posted by Nzoyampa @YungBakongoLion on Twitter:

All that I write lends to the EXALTATION of the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and HIS Book of the Law. Nothing this White Supremacist government has done for us can in truth be associated with the RIGHTEOUS and JUST CREATOR GOD – not anything. Everything White Supremacists offer descendants of Slaves is covertly geared toward our brainwashing, our subjugation, and our demise.

Hence, we have to consider that this White Supremacists’ Christian religion that was invented and introduced to the World (400 years AFTER the GOD of Israel scattered the last remaining Israelites from the Land of Israel for forsaking HIM and for turning to false gods) is the vehicle the White Man uses to keep descendants of Slaves in total DARKNESS. THINK, Israel!

AFTER the GOD of Israel, by HIS POWER and MIGHT brought the Nation of Israel out of Egypt, they idiotically fashioned a golden calf and lied saying what they had just constructed with their own hands had brought them out of Egypt.

“When the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.” Exodus 32:1

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves: They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:” Exodus 32:7 – 9

The fact that the Children of Israel made a false god and said it brought them out of Egypt was the first abomination, and then worshipping it was the second. No matter how long Moses stayed in the Mount talking with the GOD of Israel, the Children of Israel should have loved the HOLY ONE enough to wait for Moses’ return with WORD from GOD. However, this did not happen.

If we will consider these 2,400 years that we have been exiled and living in the lands of the “worst of the heathens” and consider the days that Our GOD of Israel mercifully opened our eyes to our true identity, then consider also that we should wait on Our GOD of Israel until HE fulfills HIS WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets to SAVE us out of this captivity.

“Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people. My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.” Isaiah 51:4,5

“Are there any among the vanities of the Gentiles that can cause rain? or can the heavens give showers? ART NOT THOU HE, O LORD OUR GOD? THEREFORE WE WILL WAIT UPON THEE: FOR THOU HAST MADE ALL THESE THINGS.” Jeremiah 14:22

THE LORD IS GOOD UNTO THEM THAT WAIT FOR HIM, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.” Lamentations 3:25,26

“Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment, and wait on thy God continually.” Hosea 12:6

“Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.” Micah 7:7

“Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.” Zephaniah 3:8

“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and HE KNOWETH THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM.” Nahum 1:7

TRULY, if we cannot wait on Our GOD of Israel and will turn to the worship of another god, specifically JC, then we are as guilty and as wicked as were our forefathers who formed a golden calf and worshipped it.

GOD IS NOT ABOUT TO CHANGE ANYTHING THAT HE COMMANDED OF OUR FOREFATHERS CONCERNING WORSHIP OF ONLY HIM AND CONCERNING LIVING AND DOING HIS BOOK OF THE LAW

We should know that GOD’s LAW is all about HIS RIGHTEOUS Book of the Law, about ABSOLUTE WORSHIP of HIM, and HIS People, the Children of Israel, being Holy unto HIM, for HE, Our GOD, is HOLY!

“I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.” Leviticus 11:45

If Our GOD of Israel thinks enough of us to CALL HIMSELF after the Names of our Patriarchs and HIS Belo GOD’s HOLY NAME ved People, then we should cleave to HIM, Love HIM with our whole heart and soul, and willingly worship ONLY HIM! This is HIS Heart’s DESIRE, and since HE WILL NOT CHANGE from HIS Commandments nor HIS DESIRES, this is what we must strive to do to please HIM!

This is another “personal desire” that I did not mention to my son, but one I so wish we could come together on ONE CONSENT to accomplish now and even before our return to our heritage.

“I will bless the LORD at all times:
his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the LORD:
the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
O magnify the LORD with me,
and let us exalt his name together.”
Psalm 34:1 - 3

“HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD:
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”
Deuteronomy 6:4,5

“Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God;
him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave,
and swear by his name.”
Deuteronomy 10:20

“Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth:
and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
They shall perish, but thou shalt endure:
yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment;
as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:
But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
The children of thy servants shall continue,
and their seed shall be established before thee.”
Psalm 102:25 - 28

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS 5/30/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Leviticus 11th - 13th Chapters
Leviticus 20:22 - 27
Isaiah 65th Chapter
Isaiah 66th Chapter
Isaiah 52nd Chapter
II Kings 5th Chapter
Psalm 73rd Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/