SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 23, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 23, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

“TIME IS RUNNING OUT;
WE’RE IN DEEP SHIT,
THE WORLD IS”

Richard Bright the former director
of the Biomedical Advanced Research and former government whistleblower

Dr. Rick Bright, the former director of the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA),
testified before Congress on Thursday and painted a bleak picture about the administration’s coronavirus response and the potential of a vaccine in a short time line. Bright spoke about many missed opportunities by the Trump administration in the early days of the pandemic.
“I believe we could have done better,” he said
to the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health.
“I believe there were critical steps we did not take in time.”

Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity,
which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
Give them according to their deeds, and according
to the wickedness of their endeavours:
give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert. Because they regard not the works of the LORD,
nor the operation of his hands,
HE SHALL DESTROY THEM, AND NOT BUILD THEM UP.
Psalm 28:3 – 5

I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth,
saith the LORD of hosts.
Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words,
and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high,
and utter his voice from his holy habitation;
he shall mightily roar upon his habitation;
he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes,
against all the inhabitants of the earth.
A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth;
for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations,
he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked
to the sword, saith the LORD. Thus saith the LORD of hosts,
Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation,
and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth. And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day
from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth:
they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried;
they shall be dung upon the ground.
Jeremiah 25:29 - 33

GOD HAS NOT LIED, AS THIS ABOVE PASSAGE
IS HAPPENING BEFORE OUR EYES!

Well, for sure the World is in “Deep Shit”, and for good reason – but this Message is not about the coronavirus that engulfs this Earth but rather it is about the CREATOR GOD that Created this Earth, HIS desires for Righteousness on HIS Earth, HIS GOAL to be EXALTED on HIS Earth, and HIS Judgments to eliminate the wicked from off HIS Earth.

In that regard, Richard Bright is 100% correct even though he does not speak to the reasons as to why this Earth is so filled with chaos and death from a coronavirus pandemic that is killing people worldwide.  The JEALOUS GOD of Israel wants to be recognized for HIS POWER and MIGHT and particularly for Creating all things, which are not realized and affirmed by the powers-that-be who have controlled GOD’s Earth for over 2,400 years.

I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.   II Samuel 22:4

Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.   II Samuel 22:50

I WILL DECLARE THY NAME UNTO MY BRETHREN: IN THE MIDST OF THE CONGREGATION WILL I PRAISE THEE. Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.”   Psalm  22:22,23

BLESSED BE THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL FROM EVERLASTING, AND TO EVERLASTING.   Psalm 41:13

But this World does not call upon the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel for the inhabitants do not know HIM.  Hence, this World is indeed in “Deep Shit”, reason being is that the CREATOR GOD is bringing an end to this brutal White Supremacist World Order that has done everything to hide HIS Holy Name and HIS Ordinances of Righteousness.  In casting HIS Covenant People, the Black Hebrews, into a Slave Trade and into the hands of heathens (Lev.26:33) these ruthless White Supremacists have completed the curses (Lev.26th and Deut.28th Chapters) that the GOD of Israel cast upon HIS Chosen People.  But now, HE is taking back HIS Universe, HIS Earth, HIS Holy Land, HIS Holy City Jerusalem, and HIS Righteous Remnant of the Children of Israel!  Let me be clear; the “Old Testament” GOD is sparing all who will obey HIS WORDS and live according to HIS Book of the Law (Genesis-Deuteronomy), which White Supremacists have completely disregarded and obliterated from the peoples and nations of this World.  Do not be duped in thinking that apartheid Israelis worship the CREATOR GOD and live according to HIS LAW, as this is not true.  Israelis, like the White Rulers of Rome who invented Christianity, invented Judaism.  

Nevertheless, the CREATOR is showing HIS SIGNS and WONDERS to prove HIMSELF the ONE GOD as HE strikes fear in the hearts of the White Supremacists who hold HIS Black Hebrews captive.  When the Children of Israel cried unto the GOD of Israel down in Egypt land, HE heard them, and HE is hearing us now.  But then and as well as now, Israel’s CAPTORS refuse to let GOD’s People go.  During the days the Children of Israel were in Egypt, the MOST HIGH GOD was AWESOME in HIS presentations of PLAGUES that were the catalyst for Israel’s FREEDOM and DELIVERANCE, especially the death of Egypt’s Firstborn.  Today, we are witnessing another great WONDER of GOD – a coronavirus plague that is not only killing all people, including Israelites, but is killing people across the globe and especially the nations that promoted the Slave Trade.  There is no question that the CREATOR GOD wants an end to this heinous White Supremacist World Order that plagues descendants of Slaves and impoverished non-White countries.

LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear: To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.   Psalm 10:17,18

White Supremacy is the Rule and Order of this World resulting from Israel’s abominable sins and from forsaking the GOD of Israel.  White People, specifically are the Ruling powers of the United States and are the ones who control the nations of the world for their gain that they be the “Greatest Country on Earth” – albeit they are the nation that turns a blind eye to injustice, hungry nations, and the nation under apartheid governance.  It is this country that influences the Nations to buy into their corrupt exploits that harm and suppress the poor and non-white nations.  Hence, it is the United States and its ilk that make this world the “Shit” that it is.  And know that the True and Living CREATOR GOD has had enough!  HE will not let this White Supremacist World Order continue in this racist, oppressive, lascivious, and immoral manner.  The CREATOR GOD is a JUST GOD and Righteous, and HE will execute Judgments on all the rebellious and the wicked, even those nations who use their power and weapons to further their degradation and depravity.

No doubt the last straw are the lynch mobs that are arising and the relentless trust in the White Man’s JC, man-god.  And I would be remiss if I did not mention the White Man’s determination to forget GOD and to give credit due to HIM for HIS WORKS to El Nino, Mother Nature, and climate change when it is HIS HAND that is changing Earth’s weather patterns and wreaking havoc on crops, landforms, and bodies of water.  The powers-that-be have absolutely no regard for GOD’s First Commandment, “Thou shalt have no other gods before me,” and no fear of HIS WRATH for inventing this man-god, but they will.  At the end of the day, they will be compelled to admit their hand in the creation of Christianity and their great transgression in causing the World to worship another god and forget the CREATOR and HIS Holy Sabbath Day of Complete REST.

The very last thing White Supremacists want known is that the CREATOR GOD of Israel is the ONE and ONLY GOD, and that they have inhibited and prevented dissemination and knowledge of HIM by propagating their own man-god and their own religion.  This week’s Message speaks to the knowledge of the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD, EXALTING HIM, Worship of ONLY HIM, and the fall of this White Supremacist World Order, as well as those allied and affiliated with it.

When people speak of “GOD”, it is not always clear which “God” they are talking about.  And, hence, we should know the reason for all this death and mayhem on this Earth, as all people do not serve and worship the CREATOR GOD – the CREATOR.  And because of the White powers-that-be, not all people know the True GOD, not even HIS Covenant/Chosen People.  White Supremacy took over GOD’s Earth and invented another god and even permits people to create their own religions with their own gods for worship.  According to GOD’s LAW, this is a gross abomination, worthy of death!  

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that YE SHALL SURELY PERISH.   Deuteronomy 8:19

Because of this peculiarity of worshipping gods made by men’s hands or imagined by pen, over millennia the CREATOR GOD has been completely forgotten.  Moreover, HIS WAYS of Righteousness have been completely blotted out, and knowledge of HIM entirely wiped out in every respect.  GOD’s own beloved Covenant People know not their nativity, as the cruel Slave Trade and barbaric ENSLAVERS made sure of that.

I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:   Deuteronomy 32:26

“I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.   Isaiah 47:6

FOR GOD’s WORKS, GOOD OR BAD, GIVE HIM THE CREDIT DUE HIS HOLY NAME

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.   Malachi 1:11

There is but ONE FORCE that CREATED the Earth and that manifests and controls Storms, Floods, drought, Earthquakes, Plagues of all kinds, and life and death.  For sure it is not the gods that man have invented.  It is the CREATOR GOD that has the Land of Israel standing to prove HIS right to be EXALTED and PRAISED by all living and breathing on HIS Earth.  This can only be the GOD of the “Old Testament” that White Supremacy has buried in an effort to give credence to their White blue-eyed man-god, JC, who has no landmark, connection with the CREATOR, or evidence of being this so-called “Son of God” and/or “lord and saviour” only mentioned in the White Man’s “New Testament”.  The CREATOR is recognized by HIS SIGNS, WONDERS, and WORKS throughout the Land of Israel and across HIS Globe.  The “New Testament” JC man-god can in no way be compared to the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS POWER to Deliver and SAVE.  Moreover, this man-god doesn’t even save those who believe in him.  And LORD knows he had nothing to do with GOD’s CREATION!

IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH.   Genesis 1:1

“These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, IN THE DAY THAT THE LORD GOD MADE THE EARTH AND THE HEAVENS,   Genesis 2:4

“He shall bring forth judgment unto truth. HE SHALL NOT FAIL NOR BE DISCOURAGED, TILL HE HAVE SET JUDGMENT IN THE EARTH: and the isles shall wait for his law. Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:”   Isaiah 42:3 - 5

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I AM THE LORD THAT MAKETH ALL THINGS; THAT STRETCHETH FORTH THE HEAVENS ALONE; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:”   Isaiah 44:24 – 26

ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED IN THE LORD WITH AN EVERLASTING SALVATION: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I THE LORD SPEAK RIGHTEOUSNESS, I DECLARE THINGS THAT ARE RIGHT. Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.”   Isaiah 45:17 - 20

ALL THE ENDS OF THE WORLD SHALL REMEMBER AND TURN UNTO THE LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.”   Psalm 22:27,28

Therefore, the CREATOR GOD of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and the Prophets must be the ONLY GOD that is given the honor, attention, esteem, PRAISE, and GLORY, for of a Truth no other deity can match all the Creations of the GOD of Israel, the ONE True and Living CREATOR GOD.  There has been no other entity to prove itself to be a GOD comparable to the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD of Israel that fills the “Old Testament” with HIS Righteous Book of the Law and with HIS WORKS, JUDGMENTS, and EXECUTIONS that prove HIM the ONE GOD and all others of a wicked imagination. 

THIS IS THE “DEEP SHIT” THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE IN

In that the people that GOD Created refuse to live according to HIS WAYS of Righteousness, HE is destroying this World Order and will then establish ONE of HIS OWN - A World Order of Peace, happiness, and euphoria.  However, those who rebel against the CREATOR GOD and HIS LAWS of Righteousness must be dealt with, as the CREATOR will not allow any but the MEEK to inherit HIS Earth.  No more will the rebellious triumph over GOD’s Earth as they are doing today.  Thus, abominable false worshippers and the wicked will be removed from GOD’s Earth, and it would appear that this coronavirus is GOD’s HAND fulfilling HIS WORD. 

If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.   Joshua 24:20

THE LORD SEARCHETH ALL HEARTS, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but IF THOU FORSAKE HIM, HE WILL CAST THEE OFF FOR EVER.   I Chronicles 28:9

“The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek him; but his power and his wrath is against all them that forsake him.”   Ezra 8:22

White Supremacists want to forget that the CREATOR GOD only gave HIS Chosen People into their hands for a time, until they will return back to HIM to obey HIS VOICE and live according to HIS WAYS. 

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

White Supremacists also do not want it known that worship of their false god, JC, is part of the punishment and plan for the Children of Israel to understand and realize in the end that the Slave Trade and observance of the White Supremacist Christian religion – any one of the 40,000 of them was prophecised.

“And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.  AND THE LORD SHALL SCATTER THEE AMONG ALL PEOPLE, FROM THE ONE END OF THE EARTH EVEN UNTO THE OTHER; AND THERE THOU SHALT SERVE OTHER GODS, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind: And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:”   Deuteronomy 28:63 – 66

Because the CREATOR GOD of Israel is not EXALTED, and because false worship permeates HIS Earth, people are witnessing a Modern-day JUDGMENT of GOD’s WRATH to end ALL the abominable ways of wickedness that exist on HIS Earth.  As we watch the news daily about this coronavirus, some of us tremble in fear wondering who is next to die of this plague.  I heard the Governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, say, that this pandemic is like watching a Sci-fi movie.  Well, truly it is not; these deaths are real.  This plague has killed to date 323,723 throughout the world and 91,938 in the United States since December.  This is GOD’s beginning of the end of White Supremacists and of Black Hebrews for neglecting HIM, the True and Living GOD and HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  Those who witness these End Times will know the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel from HIS WORKS and will realize that this White Supremacist World Order and its false religions are all coming to an end.

The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.”   Psalm 9:16

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.”   Habakkuk 2:14

THE CREATOR GOD AND HIS HOLY NAME AND LAW WILL BE MAGNIFIED FOR HE IS THE TRUE GOD AND THERE IS NONE ELSE

“And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the LORD; FOR HE HATH DONE EXCELLENT THINGS: THIS IS KNOWN IN ALL THE EARTH.   Isaiah 12:4,5

“The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE.”   Isaiah 42:21

“Let it even be established, that thy name may be magnified for ever, saying, The LORD of hosts is the God of Israel, even a God to Israel…”   I Chronicles 17:24

“It shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.”   Isaiah 66:23

“I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.   Isaiah 45:23

“For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; SO THE LORD GOD WILL CAUSE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PRAISE TO SPRING FORTH BEFORE ALL THE NATIONS.”   Isaiah 61:11

Of a Truth, time is running out, and this White Supremacist World Order of false gods, terrorism, suffering, and oppression is finally coming to an end.  When the CREATOR GOD of Israel takes back HIS Earth, those of us who remain upon it will be glad to worship HIM and to live by HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments for HIS Righteousness and for HIS HOLY NAME’S sake.

“TIME IS RUNNING OUT;
WE’RE IN DEEP SHIT,
THE WORLD IS”

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 5/23/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Leviticus 5th - 7th Chapters
Numbers 18:8 – 24
Numbers 20:10 - 13
Ezekiel 46:19,20
II Chronicles 23:18
II Chronicles 29:20 - 36
Judges 11th Chapter
Psalm 16th Chapter

NEW MOON CRESCENT
WATCH FOR FIRST DAY OF THE
THIRD MONTH 
MAY 22,23,24, 2020
“Sing, O heavens; and be joyful,
O earth; and break forth into
singing, O mountains: for the
LORD hath comforted his people,
and will have mercy upon his
afflicted.” Isaiah 49:13
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5

Leviticus 8th - 10th Chapters
Psalm 119:97 – 112
Malachi 1:7 - 9
II Chronicles 13:4 - 22
I Kings 18th Chapter
Nehemiah 8:1 - 12
Psalm 99th Chapter
Psalm 132nd Chapter
Psalm 139th Chapter
“Now these are the commandments,
the statutes, and the judgments, which
the LORD your God commanded to
teach you, that ye might do them in
the land whither ye go to possess it:
That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God,
to keep all his statutes and his
commandments, which I command thee,
thou, and thy son, and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life; and that thy
 days may be prolonged.”
Deuteronomy 6:1,2

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/