SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 2, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 2, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE CORONAVIRUSIS 

THE DAY OF THE LORD

AND

JACOB’S TROUBLE

“Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying,

Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book.

For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD,

that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah,

saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return

to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

And these are the words that the LORD spake

concerning Israel and concerning Judah.

For thus saith the LORD;

We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.

Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child?

wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins,

as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it:

it is even the time of Jacob's trouble;

BUT HE SHALL BE SAVED OUT OF IT.”

Jeremiah 30:2 – 7

“It shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel,

and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob,

shall no more again stay upon him that smote them;

but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob,

unto the mighty God.

For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea,

yet a remnant of them shall return:”

Isaiah 10:20 - 22

Passover 2020 has come and gone, but Our CREATOR GOD of Israel, that Named HIMSELF after HIS Beloved People, will EXIST as a FOREVER MEMORIAL for HIS DELIVERANCE of the Children of Israel out of Egyptian bondage! HE has not and will not forget or forsake us if we will LOVE and OBEY HIM with our whole heart and soul and put absolute TRUST IN HIM. This we must do if we are to be spared GOD’s WRATH and HIS DESTRUCTION during HIS JUDGMENTS upon all mankind. HIS WORD, ORDINANCES, and HIS LAW are HIS FOREVER TRUTHS and are Our SALVATION when we adopt them.

“Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me,

and my Lord hath forgotten me.

Can a woman forget her sucking child,

that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?

yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;

thy walls are continually before me.”

Isaiah 49:14 - 16

Nevertheless, we have to move beyond defiance and rebelliousness to GOD’s WORD or suffer the consequences in this deplorable life of Hell that is worsened with every passing day. The daily death tallies of the people who have died from this Coronavirus PLAGUE are astounding, and it is so surreal that it is with difficulty to internalize all that is happening and resulting from this crisis. From this PLAGUE there have surfaced, not only death in the millions, but a host of other disasters effecting people around the world: dead bodies lying in the street, unemployment, hunger lines, billions of locust devouring crops, diseases, and failing economies across the globe. But who is asking the right questions? While we watched one Flood, Earthquake, Fire, and Storm after another, no one questioned the impetus behind them, either. People simply called them the results of “Climate Change”. But are they really?

The reasons for the crises plaguing this Earth stem from something far greater and more powerful than any changing weather pattern. It’s actually man’s ignorance and lack of knowledge that suggests such reasoning for the death and destruction of floods and fires that now hamper and impede prosperity on Earth. Though it is not mentioned, it is obvious that the CREATOR GOD brought this Coronavirus PLAGUE to fruition, and under these circumstances, it will be with us until HE removes it from our midst. And it seems perfectly obvious that this PLAGUE is signaling an end to this present White Supremacist World Order that has itself been a plague on descendants of Slaves, Third-World Countries, and defenseless Hispanics and Latinas.

There is an OMNIPOTENT POWER hovering atop the Earth! Perhaps we know it is there and are petrified to mention it, but how can we not when people are dying - not from murder, per se, but from a deadly PLAGUE. GOD shows us HIS POWER and WRATH, but we choose to call it something else like “El Nino”, Mother Nature, or something else non-threatening and cutesy. There is nothing cutesy about GOD’s ANGER and HIS DESTRUCTIVE ACTS against the peoples on HIS Earth. We must take to heart GOD’s WORD and the things happening around the world, and then discern whether or not we comply with HIS WAYS or with the ways of wickedness. Perhaps then we can come to learn why the MOST HIGH GOD has caused all this madness and trauma to befall HIS Earth, upend our lifestyles, and take the lives of our loved ones.

Brainstorm what you will, but know of a certainty that GOD is not happy with the state of affairs and transactions on HIS Earth. The CREATOR is not EXALTED, and HIS First Commandment is completely made void. Wickedness abounds and is the rule around GOD’s once perfect Earth rather than the exception. Could it be that these are the reasons for the increased calamities plaguing and scaring the Hell out of us? You think? Before our very eyes, the CREATOR is taking back HIS Universe, one death at a time, one catastrophe at a time, and one plague at a time. Surely, we are living in “The Day of the LORD” – the days when we will all tremble at the sound of our cell ringing, fearing that it is a call about death!

“Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty. The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

“And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and THE LORD ALONE SHALL BE EXALTED IN THAT DAY.” Isaiah 2:10 - 12,17

“HOWL YE; FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND; IT SHALL COME AS A DESTRUCTION FROM THE ALMIGHTY.

“Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.” Isaiah 13:6,9 - 13

“IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THAT DAY, THAT THE LORD SHALL PUNISH THE HOST OF THE HIGH ONES THAT ARE ON HIGH, AND THE KINGS OF THE EARTH UPON THE EARTH.” Isaiah 24:21

“Therefore shall her young men fall in the streets, and all her men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the LORD. Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee.” Jeremiah 50:30,31

“Wherefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL DO JUDGMENT UPON HER GRAVEN IMAGES: and through all her land the wounded shall groan.” Jeremiah 51:52

“Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for THE DAY OF THE LORD COMETH, FOR IT IS NIGH AT HAND; A DAY OF DARKNESS AND OF GLOOMINESS, A DAY OF CLOUDS AND OF THICK DARKNESS, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.” Joel 2:1,2

WHITE SUPREMACY IS THE RULE BUT HAS RUN ITS COURSE

Yes, White World Powers have successfully isolated and suppressed descendants of Slaves and contained us in absolute subjugation and detriment. We have no control, and we have no authority. All that is accomplished is at the hands, ways, and means of White Supremacists’ ideology. Economies are of their making, Armed Forces are of their making, dominance of nations are at their exploitation, and 40,000+ Christian man-made religions are given their approval. Under these circumstances, all the blame for the perils on this Earth can be put on White Supremacists! Well, maybe not all the blame. There’s no question that GOD’s CHOSEN People are also culprits and guilty of gross transgressions against HIM, and indeed we have paid and continue to pay for our GREAT SINS against Our GOD – OUR ONLY SAVIOR. Nevertheless, we must still be JUDGED for continuing to go against Our GOD of Israel and what HE “REQUIRES” of us. As we awake to GOD’s TRUTH, we should be so wise to adhere to all HIS WORD, as it is written. Perhaps then the CREATOR GOD will reveal HIMSELF to us.

Upon hearing that most of the dead from the Coronavirus PLAGUE in the States and in Europe were Black, all kinds of thoughts went through my head. For days I wasn’t exactly sure of what to think, i.e., until now. Let me preface my views with what GOD of Israel said, “I am the LORD, I change not…” Surely GOD is telling us that HE is not about to make changes to HIS WAYS of Righteousness – especially not HIS First Commandment that EXALTS ONLY HIM and/or HIS Law of the Holy Seventh Day of Complete REST that bonds HIM with HIS Covenant People.

“These are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, ALL THE DAYS OF THY LIFE; and that thy days may be prolonged.” Deuteronomy 6:1,2

We are GOD’s Covenant People by virtue of HIS Everlasting Covenant whether we are in our enemies’ lands or not. Therefore, we must realize that we are still under HIS LAW, whether we are in our own Land or in exile in the lands of our enemies. And if we reject GOD’s LAW while in exile, we are still subject to HIS JUDGMENTS.

The powers-that-be call this Coronavirus an "Invisible Enemy" and they are right on point! Though we do not see Our GOD of Israel HE is at work turning this Earth upside down and out of the hands of the most cruel and heartless people that ever reigned on HIS Earth. HE is also destroying HIS OWN BELOVED PEOPLE whom HE has awakened to HIS TRUTH but who still refuse to abide by HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. They love their identity but rebel against GOD’s Ordinances. They acknowledge the CREATOR GOD of Heaven and Earth, but they worship another deity, the god of White Supremacists, the worst blasphemous act one can commit. And their desires are to work on GOD’s Hallowed Day of REST that HE made a SIGN between HIM and HIS Beloved Children of Israel.

Worship another god and defile GOD’s Holy Seventh Day and die, period! Are we not already cast off for turning to other gods? Did not the GOD of Israel scatter us from our Land to suffer great afflictions (Deuteronomy 28:15-68). Are not our sinful forefathers the reason for the Slave Trade and this captivity? Did they not turn their backs on the CREATOR, their GOD of Israel and vow to defy HIM? Who but an Israelite who knows GOD of Israel and HIS LAW would make such a parallel saying that this Coronavirus is killing Israelites who worship false gods and who work on GOD of Israel’s Holy Seventh Day Sabbath?

“Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat; and hast scattered us among the heathen. Thou sellest thy people for nought, and dost not increase thy wealth by their price. Thou makest us a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and a derision to them that are round about us. Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.” Psalm 44:11 - 14

By the JEALOUS GOD’s own WORDS, we know that ONE, those who worship another god will die, and TWO, those who defile HIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY of Complete REST will also die. We know this to be a fact because we, the SEED of Jacob, committed these abominations and were exiled to serve our enemies in their lands and condemned to suffer great afflictions, which we are alive to witness even this very day.

White Powers have designed a World Order that specifically defies GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness. The five-day-work week enables people to use GOD’s Sabbath as a work-day for doing laundry, cleaning the house, shopping, cutting the lawn, and washing the car to name a few. Hence, we can easily say that the religion of White Supremacists is a road leading to the grave. But that’s not all. This White Supremacist religion, above all, entices and encourages belief in another god, and that is a sure fire for absolute destruction for the entire family.

DEFILE GOD’s SABBATH DAY AND WE WILL DIE

Give credence to GOD’s Six-Day CREATION in Genesis and to HIS RESTING on this Seventh Day and making it “HOLY”. After all, the CREATOR did set the Seventh Day as an Anniversary for us to remember that HE HIMSELF Rested on this Day and Hallowed it. How can anyone change what the CREATOR set in stone!

“THUS THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WERE FINISHED, AND ALL THE HOST OF THEM. AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY GOD ENDED HIS WORK WHICH HE HAD MADE; AND HE RESTED ON THE SEVENTH DAY FROM ALL HIS WORK WHICH HE HAD MADE. AND GOD BLESSED THE SEVENTH DAY, AND SANCTIFIED IT: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.” Genesis 2:1 – 3

GOD’s FOURTH COMMANDMENT

“Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:  For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.” Exodus 20:8 - 11

“Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.” Exodus 31:13 – 16

“While the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation. And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him. And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp. And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.” Numbers 15:32 – 36

“If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.” Isaiah 58:13,14

IT’S GRUESOME AND SHAMEFUL, BUT DEATH IS THE ONLY MEANS OUR CREATOR CAN GET OUR ATTENTION!

Our MAKER destroyed all the wicked on Earth, and that tumultuous FLOOD of Noah’s day should never be forgotten. Although HE said HE would never do the likes of it again, HE has said that idol worshippers and Sabbath Breakers will be destroyed.

WORSHIP FALSE gods AND WE WILL DIE

“It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.” Deuteronomy 8:19

“The children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of THE ACCURSED THING: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the children of Israel.

“And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor. And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the LORD shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. And they raised over him a great heap of stones unto this day. So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Wherefore the name of that place was called, The valley of Achor, unto this day.” Joshua 7:1,24 - 26

This is that JEALOUS CREATOR GOD of Israel that destroys all who will worship another god. And just for the record, JC is this White Man’s “Strange god” – strange because he is unfounded and unknown to the CREATOR and is a total mystery to GOD’s Covenant People, and even nameless in the “Old Testament”. Thus, JC can only be defined as a “Strange god”, particularly because he is not a man after GOD’s Own Heart! If he were, then don’t you know that his words would not “fall to the ground”, and he would reiterate living and doing GOD’s Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, as was Commanded by GOD and HIS Prophets.

“Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah. Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I AM THE LORD THY GOD, WHICH BROUGHT THEE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT: OPEN THY MOUTH WIDE, AND I WILL FILL IT. But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.” Psalm 81:7 – 11

“Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.” Hosea 13:4

Christianity is a deceptive religion. None of it exemplifies GOD’s TRUTH, HIS WAYS, or HIS LAWS. It is a religion established by a White Empire that needed a White God. THINK! Just because the make-up of their so-called “Son of God” sounds good and seems feasible, that does not make it credible and of the True and Living GOD. And making this man-god, JC, of a Black hue doesn’t authenticate this “New Testament”, either. If there were any Truth to this White or Black “Son of God” don’t we have sense enough to realize that if he’s what he is cracked up to be that he would prove himself. He has certainly had ample time, 2,400 years since the Israelites were exiled, to do so. Christianity defines and mirrors this racist White World Order. My People, we have to stop believing in fantasy. The CREATOR GOD that I know and love is Righteous and a GOOD and JUSTICE GOD. HE wants Righteousness to prevail on HIS Earth, and as we can see, Christianity and the state of this World Order is anything but Paths for the “MEEK” to adopt for GOD’s DIVINITY. We are witnessing the Last Stand of this White Supremacist World Order, for Our CREATOR GOD of Israel is taking back HIS Earth!

WAKE UP, O ISRAEL! Let the prophesy of the “Dry Bones” be fulfilled for believe me, GOD OF ISRAEL HAS TAKEN UP THE “STUMBLING BLOCK” enabling us to learn the TRUTH and know HIM and HIS Righteous Book of the Law that HE Commanded us to follow millennia ago. Moreover, know that our future will be determined by whether we return to Our CREATOR GOD of Israel and what HE has REQUIRED of us to live and do. Make decisions and choices that make sense!

“CAST YE UP, CAST YE UP, PREPARE THE WAY, TAKE UP THE STUMBLING BLOCK OUT OF THE WAY OF MY PEOPLE. For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

“For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.” Isaiah 57:14,15,17 - 19

THERE WE HAVE IT! How many times does the JEALOUS GOD that formed this Heaven and Earth need to tell all mankind that HE is GOD and that there is NONE ELSE and that death lies at the doors of all who forsake HIM for another god?

GOD is not about to give over HIS Earth to wicked and oppressive White Supremacists who have rendered HIS once Perfect Earth a place of misery and gross darkness. HE gave HIS WORKS into their hands for only a time, i.e., until the Children of Israel returned back to HIM. Know also that the CREATOR GOD of Israel isn’t about to give over HIS Earth to Israelites who will not follow HIS WAYS. The GOD of Israel is listening to a Remnant of Israelites who have returned back to HIM and to HIS Book of the Law. We want to witness an end to disparities, our horrid affliction, and an end to this insane White Supremacist World Order, as well. Finally, let us live under the WINGS of GOD of Israel and enjoy life in HIS Righteous World Order of genuine Peace, Happiness, and tranquility across the globe. Indeed, there are those of us who already SEEK GOD of Israel, and indeed, we will not be deterred.

“I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.” Hosea 5:15

It is early, Israel, and our affliction is more than we can bear. White Supremacists are ever busy sowing race hatred, oppressing the poor, profiteering, sanctioning the defenseless and the poor, caging Migrant children, and legislating laws that benefit the White rich and White famous. And all hope for descendants of Slaves in heathen lands is lost.

ONLY Our GOD of Israel has the POWER to SAVE, PROTECT, and DELIVER us out of the hands and lands of White Supremacist Nations! Our efforts should be to know GOD’s TRUTH and to discern HIS Righteousness from that of man’s evil acts of immorality, greed, and destruction.

Given GOD’s WORDS, we should reason that this Coronavirus PLAGUE and all of GOD’s destructive SIGNS and WONDERS are with us to destroy those who forsake and forget the GOD of Israel for another god and who choose NOT to REST on HIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY that HE HALLOWED for recognition of HIM and HIS CREATION.

IT IS EVEN THE TIME OF JACOB'S TROUBLE – JEREMIAH 30TH CHAPTER

“The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book. For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.

For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them. Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I WILL SAVE THEE FROM AFAR, AND THY SEED FROM THE LAND OF THEIR CAPTIVITY; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.

And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD. And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked. The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: IN THE LATTER DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT.”

I don’t know of any Israelite group that does not equate “Jacob’s Trouble” with the END TIMES and with “The Day of the LORD”, when the CREATOR will execute JUDGMENT upon the wicked of HIS Earth and re-establish the Righteous Remnant of Israel to their own heritage. We are in these Cloudy and Dark Days of JUDGMENT, death, and great confusion for without question, the CREATOR wants HIS Earth back and HIS Covenant People re-established for HIS absolute PRAISE and GLORY!

“Thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.” Isaiah 41:8,9

“This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise. But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.” Isaiah 43:21,22

“As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered IN THE CLOUDY AND DARK DAY. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. I WILL FEED MY FLOCK, AND I WILL CAUSE THEM TO LIE DOWN, SAITH THE LORD GOD. I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.” Ezekiel 34:12 – 16

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame. BUT YE, O MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL, YE SHALL SHOOT FORTH YOUR BRANCHES, AND YIELD YOUR FRUIT TO MY PEOPLE OF ISRAEL; FOR THEY ARE AT HAND TO COME.” Ezekiel 36:7,8

Those who FEAR GOD know that this Coronavirus is a WORK of HIS HANDS, and it will not expire until the CREATOR GOD expires it. Therefore, let me be clear. These Cloudy and Dark Days spoken of by GOD’s Prophet Ezekiel is fraught with death and destruction until there is no wickedness on GOD’s Earth and until there is no egregious White Supremacist World Order to speak of.

“Wait on the LORD, and keep his way,

and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land:

when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

I have seen the wicked in great power,

and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not:

yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.”

Psalm 37:34 - 36

“In that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD,

call upon his name, declare his doings among the people,

make mention that his name is exalted.

Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things:

this is known in all the earth.

Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion:

for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.”

Isaiah 12:4 – 6

“I have sworn by myself,

the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness,

and shall not return,

That unto me every knee shall bow,

every tongue shall swear.”

Isaiah 45:23

“In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD,

the children of Israel shall come,

they and the children of Judah together,

going and weeping: they shall go,

and seek the LORD their God.

“In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD,

the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for,

and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah,

and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.”

Jeremiah 50:4,20

The LawKeepers of GOD

ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”

Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.

”Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;

And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS

for the entire year, feel free to

CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 5/2/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Exodus 36th - 38th Chapters

I Chronicles 28th Chapter

Ezekiel 43rd Chapter

Zechariah 2:5

Exodus 29:36,37

Psalm 49th Chapter

Zechariah 2nd Chapter

Zechariah 4:1 - 10

Psalm 90th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/