SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 16, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MAY 16, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE
THE GOD OF THE “OLD TESTAMENT”
NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED
JC THE “Son of God” OR A “Saviour”

For we have heard how the LORD
dried up the water of the Red sea for you,
when ye came out of Egypt…
And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt,
neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you:
for the LORD your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.
Joshua 2:10,11

Behold, now I know that there is no God in all earth,
but in Israel…
II King 5:15

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt,
and thou shalt know no god but me:
for there is no saviour beside me.
Hosea 13:4

O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself;
but in me is thine help. I will be thy king:
where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities?
Hosea 13:9,10

If the CREATOR GOD had been aware of a “Son of God”,
would HE have asked the above question?

The best evidence ever for learning the GOD’s TRUTH is reading or hearing it at the WORD of GOD, i.e., “Thus Saith the LORD” at the Mouth of HIS Prophets.  By any other means, the information is “suspect”.  That being truth, when we read the Bible, we have to first realize that the “Old Testament” contains books published from writings in scrolls.  Not all these books are the works of men of GOD.  And if you do the research, you will learn that for several of these books in the “Old Testament” the authors are unknown:

Ruth
Esther
Job
Daniel
Some say it is Daniel but call it a “theory”, as some scholars “object to the specific details of the prophetic visions that Daniel records.”  I, personally, have read the Book of Daniel at least twelve times, not because I like the book, but rather because I can’t get any understanding from it.  First of all, there is no “Thus Saith the LORD” or anything specific regarding GOD of Israel talking to Daniel.  The narratives give you the impression that this is a book about visions from GOD, but of a truth they aren’t.  The other issues I have with the Book of Daniel concern the following:  

- Why wasn’t Daniel not with Zerubbabel, Governor of Judah, Ezra and Nehemiah rebuilding GOD’s Temple and the Wall of Jerusalem rather than wasting time with the King of Babylon? 

- For sure, because the CREATOR is a JEALOUS GOD and is against idols and images, HE would never give an Israelite a vision of a false god, such as what happened with Daniel, and the reason is that HE would know that they would worship it just as it happened in the tale (Daniel 3rd Chapter).

- I also have a serious problem with Daniel allowing people to worship him (Daniel 2:46).

- My question is why is Daniel revealing to “King Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days”?  GOD’s Prophets revealed visions to the Children of Israel, so why is Daniel telling this Babylonian Gentile anything, and what was his purpose? 

- In the Book of Daniel supposedly GOD’s Angel has a Name – Gabriel, which is also found in the “New Testament” rendering the Book of Daniel absolute suspect and in conspiracy with White Supremacist Christian writers.  The CREATOR GOD prohibits HIS Angels from disclosing their names for they are “secret” (Judges 13:18).   

Who is this “Son of man” “that all people, nations, and languages, should serve” (Daniel 7:13,14)?  Without question this is another reference to not only the “New Testament”, but also to the JC, “Son of man”, (Matthew 12:40).  This makes the Book of Daniel a crystal clear connection with the “New Testament”!

- By Daniel’s own admission he claims to get his understanding from books (Daniel 9:2; 12:4).  In that there is no “Thus Saith the LORD” in the Book of Daniel proving GOD did in fact talk with him, it is utterly impossible for this man “Daniel” to be a Prophet.  Although it is written, “Daniel had a dream and visions of his head,” this is but a narrative and nothing substantial that can prove Daniel was a true Prophet.

- The Book of Daniel speaks of “Seventy Weeks” being determined upon thy people (Daniel 9:24 - 27).  Now, this passage is also a reason to question Daniel.  First of all Ten Tribes had been removed from the Land of Israel and were taken to Assyria (II Kings 17:6) unto this day.  Hence, how can one accurately interpret and calculate anything from these Seventy Weeks:  “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins…”?  From the time the Children of Judah and Remnants of the other Tribes returned from the 70-year captivity in Babylon, THERE WAS NEVER AN END OF THE SINS OF ISRAEL!  As a matter of fact, it was not long after the Israelites returned from Babylon that the GOD of Israel scattered them all from HIS Land, and HE returned to HIS Place.  Therefore, good luck making sense out of these “70 Weeks” and this unknown “Messiah”.  Try not to makeup stuff!

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

For those who do not read our Hebrew history, know that all Twelve Tribes of the Children of Israel were abominable worshippers of false gods and most rebellious against the GOD of Israel and HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  The worst of our sins had to do with forsaking the GOD of Israel for their idols.  And it might have been that we would still be in the Land were it not for our forefathers making the GOD of Israel JEALOUS with other gods after all HE had done for them.

ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS OBEY AND WORSHIP THE GOD OF ISRAEL IN SINCERITY, AND HE WILL HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND HEAL OUR DISEASES

WE DO NOT NEED JC

Notice GOD’s WORD to HIS Prophet Isaiah with a message for King Hezekiah (Isaiah 38:5): Then came the word of the LORD to Isaiah, saying, Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.”  In this passage, we know for a fact that the GOD of Israel sent Isaiah to King Hezekiah saying Thus Saith the LORD, but where is “Thus Saith the LORD” so written in the Book of Daniel?

By the way, there is no “Thus Saith the LORD” in the “New Testament” either.  And people should be shocked that this book lists exciting tales, one after another, but none reflect the WORD of GOD!  Moreover, there is not one passage to be found in this Christian book about the CREATOR GOD telling the “New Testament” writers what they should write in this book, as GOD had directed Moses!

THE BOOKS IN THE “OLD TESTAMENT” THAT ARE AUTHORED BY GOD’s CHOSEN PROPHETS AND THAT CONTAIN “THUS SAITH THE LORD” ARE THE BOOKS FROM WHICH WE MUST GLEAN THE GOD’s TRUTH

It’s from these books in the “Old Testament” that will enable us to learn all we need to know about the ONE True and Living CREATOR GOD, HIS LAWS and First Commandment, HIS WAY of Life, HIS Special and Peculiar Covenant People, what HE requires of us, HIS Curse (Exile and The Slave Trade) upon us for disobedience, and the Land of Israel and GOD’s Holy City.

It took me a while to find My GOD of Israel, and since finding HIM, my passion is to reiterate HIS WORD in the “Old Testament” in order that Israelites will stop worshipping JC and turn to the GOD of Israel with all their heart, soul, and might.

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”   Deuteronomy 6:4,5

All my years of searching for GOD’s WAYS, I have found and learned that ONLY HIS WORD is the reliable TRUTH that we can TRUST.  People who follow the “New Testament” must search for unequivocal evidence in order that they might put all their doubts and questions to rest, and I know they have them, as I used to be a Christian, myself. 

I have talked with umpteen Christians about the GOD of Israel and HIS Ordained WAYS.  In my approaches with people I truly love revealing the Scriptures GOD has left for our understanding that is specifically designed to bring us out of the White Man’s Christian religion.  When they see GOD’s WORD counter what’s written in the “New Testament”, they completely ignore the fact that Christianity defies GOD and the LAW HE requires of us.  They will not address the fact that the “New Testament” directs people away from Our GOD of Israel and HIS WAYS of Righteousness that HE set in stone.  Christians do not want to hear that the “New Testament” does not encourage us to obey GOD’s VOICE and HIS WORD written at the Mouth of HIS Prophets, and they will change the subject.  When I show them “Old Testament” passages, they never appreciate seeing GOD’s WORD, but will immediately show me something else in the “New Testament” that also conflicts with GOD’s WORD and HIS WAYS.  They never take the passage I show them to refute it, but rather they flatly refuse to address what’s written.  People should Fear GOD to want to know HIM and to do what’s “lawful and right”.  This is the lifestyle that pleases GOD and more importantly that keeps us Righteousness.

KNOW THAT THERE IS BUT ONE JEALOUS CREATOR GOD

The One Commandment we must never, ever forget is GOD’s First Commandment for HE is serious about destroying the wicked who turn to other gods to worship them.

God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And SHEWING MERCY UNTO THOUSANDS OF THEM THAT LOVE ME, AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.   Exodus 20:1 - 6

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19

The LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.   Deuteronomy 4:24 - 26

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19

ONCE AGAIN THE JEALOUS GOD SAYS NOTHING ABOUT JC OR BELIEVING IN HIM FOR ETERNAL LIFE

KNOW THAT THERE IS NOTHING IN THE OLD TESTAMENT TO SUGGEST SUCH AN ABOMINATION, EITHER

“O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!”   Deuteronomy 5:29

If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

“When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby. But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.   Ezekiel 33:15,16,18

Doesn’t it make sense that the CREATOR GOD would Command us to live and do HIS LAW if by doing so we are made Righteous to stand before HIM?  Isn’t the reason for keeping GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments specifically in place to prevent sins and wickedness?  But Christians have no response for GOD’s LAWS that we are Commanded to live for as long as we live on HIS Earth (Deuteronomy 12:1).  And it is unconscionable that when they are told that GOD wants us keeping HIS LAW “forever” that they will believe in a Christian Book that ends keeping of this LAW (Romans 10:4).  It’s as if Christians are afraid to know GOD’s WORD, and this should not be, for HIS LAW is Our Life.  They also dismiss the fact that GOD’s Prophet Malachi tells us in the last chapter of his book, Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

“Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; because IT IS YOUR LIFE:   Deuteronomy 32:46,47

GOD’s SPECIAL AND PECULIAR COVENANT PEOPLE

For these following reasons it is made clear that the GOD of Israel is the CREATOR and ONLY True and Living GOD, and JC, the so-called “Son of God” will have no say or involvement with GOD’s Covenant People that HE chose for HIS Servants.

After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.   Genesis 15:1

“He said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.”   Genesis 15:7

“When Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.”   Genesis 17:1 – 5

Let me be clear, the CREATOR GOD renamed all the Hebrew Patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) and mentioned by name the craftsman (Ex.31:1-4) to make the furniture for HIS Tabernacle, but HE said not a word about this JC, “Son of God”.  Isn’t that a red flag?

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:”   Exodus 19:5

Thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.   Deuteronomy 7:6

“Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is. Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day.   Deuteronomy 10:14,15

Thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.”   Isaiah 41:8

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.”   Isaiah 43:10

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.   Isaiah 43:21

Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, THOU SHALT NOT BE FORGOTTEN OF ME.   Isaiah 44:21

Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.   Isaiah 49:3

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.”   Ezekiel 37:21 - 26

GOD’S REQUIREMENTS ARE LIVING AND DOING HIS BOOK OF THE LAW

“And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.   Exodus 24:12

Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.

“And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites: And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them:”   Deuteronomy 17:15,18,19

If JC, the so-called “Son of God”, were real and not the White Man’s weak and powerless invention, doesn’t it seem right that he would reiterate and promote GOD’s LAW and HIS WORDS and not this unfounded “New Gospel” and “New Testament” never uttered from the MOUTH of the CREATOR GOD of Israel!  And shouldn’t he know that it is forbidden to add to or diminish from GOD’s LAW (Deut. 4:1,2) but rather to live it “forever” (II Kings 17:36,37)? 

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

AND NOW, ISRAEL, WHAT DOTH THE LORD THY GOD REQUIRE OF THEE, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?   Deuteronomy 10:12,13

THE CONSEQUENCES (EXILE AND THE SLAVE TRADE) FOR FORSAKING AND DEFYING THE CREATOR GOD

Thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:”   Deuteronomy 28:14 - 64

GOD NEVER CHANGED, ALTERED, OR REVOKED HIS BOOK OF THE LAW, AND WHEN HE ESTABLISHES HIS RIGHTEOUS WORLD ORDER FOR THE MEEK, WE WILL HAVE HIS LAW IN OUR HEARTS

“I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me:”   Ezekiel 20:34 – 38

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

“For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, SERVE ME: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.”   Ezekiel 20:40

GOD’s HOLY TEMPLE TO BE REBUILT IN JERUSALEM, AND THERE IS NO WORD ANYWHERE IN THE “OLD TESTAMENT” INDICATING THAT A SO-CALLED JC, “Son of God”, WILL OCCUPY THIS HOLY PLACE THAT WILL BE BUILT FOR GOD’s HOLY NAME

“I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof. And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.”   Jeremiah 30:17 – 20

“The priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD: They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.”   Ezekiel 44:15,16

I would be remiss if I did not interject the fact that because JC was not a “Son” of an Israelite via copulation, he cannot Minister before the GOD of Israel, and much less be a King of Israel or a Prophet.  The Nobles of Israel must all be of the SEED of Israel.

“Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and THE CITY SHALL BE BUILDED UPON HER OWN HEAP, AND THE PALACE SHALL REMAIN AFTER THE MANNER THEREOF. And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. THEIR CHILDREN ALSO SHALL BE AS AFORETIME, AND THEIR CONGREGATION SHALL BE ESTABLISHED BEFORE ME, and I will punish all that oppress them. And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD. And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.”   Jeremiah 30:18 – 22

WE HAVE A GOD VIA AN EVERLASTING COVENANT ESTABLISHED BY THE GOD OF ISRAEL

HENCE, FOR WHAT REASON DO NOT NEED JC

King David was GOD’s Servant, and he made it his business to consult with HIM for answers and for direction.  And because King David trusted in the GOD of Israel, HE kept him safe from his enemies.  Through his Divine connection with the GOD of Israel, he knew that there was no other god but the GOD of Israel.  Besides, the GOD of Israel labeled him a man after HIS OWN HEART (I Sam. 13:14).

IT BEHOOVES ALL TO KNOW THAT KING DAVID WAS A “SERVANT” – NOT A “Son of God”

“What can David say more unto thee? for thou, Lord GOD, knowest thy servant. For thy word's sake, and according to thine own heart, hast thou done all these great things, to make thy servant know them. Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for THERE IS NONE LIKE THEE, NEITHER IS THERE ANY GOD BESIDE THEE, ACCORDING TO ALL THAT WE HAVE HEARD WITH OUR EARS.   II Samuel 7:20 - 22

“And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and TO MAKE HIM A NAME, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? FOR THOU HAST CONFIRMED TO THYSELF THY PEOPLE ISRAEL TO BE A PEOPLE UNTO THEE FOR EVER: AND THOU, LORD, ART BECOME THEIR GOD.   II Samuel 7:23,24

The gods the wicked Children of Israel bowed to and served are the same as this JC, “Son of God”, whom Christians bow to and worship today.  And I cannot stress enough that the GOD of Israel Commands that we PRAISE ONLY HIM, and that HE will not give HIS GLORY to another. 

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.   Isaiah 42:8

That alone would make JC, this “Son of God”, a fraud.  According to the “Christian Gospel” one must believe in JC if they want to go to Heaven. We should know that White Supremacists initiated this falsehood, as it is the best scam ever to dupe people into embracing this White Man’s White blue-eyed god and his Christian religion.  I have to admit that their lie sounds awesome, but where is GOD’s WORD on anyone but Elijah ascending into the Heavens (II Kings 2:11) and returning back to Earth (Malachi 4:5)? 

Nevertheless, people who think that belief and worship in this JC, “Son of God”, will get them into Heaven have got to seek GOD’s WORD on the death of those who die, for I have yet to see anything about the dead going to Heaven and much less about believing in JC for life in Heaven.  There are also other fabrications magnifying JC that are just as absurd, especially because it is the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD of Israel, HIMSELF, that wants to be the ONLY GOD PRAISED, EXALTED, and MAGNIFIED.  Of a Truth, GOD’s JEALOUSY proves all these accolades for JC the handi-work of this White Supremacist Christian religion:

JC, the “Son of God” said many things in the “New Testament” for his magnification, and one of the comments he said is the following:  “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”   John 14:6

Clearly, this verse does not ring of GOD’s TRUTH, at all.  The CREATOR GOD talked with Moses FACE to face, and HE gave visions and direction to HIS Prophets for HIS Children of Israel, and JC was nowhere to be found.   Actually, the CREATOR never implied that HE needed this JC, “Son of God”, and by never mentioning him, it proves he is a farce.

King David, son of Jesse, the “man after GOD’s own heart” was hand picked by GOD, and he consulted with the GOD of Israel on numerous occasions.  In that neither GOD nor HIS Prophets consulted with the “New Testament” writers and JC, that should prove what’s written in this book to be shady.  If the CREATOR knew JC, then it is evident that HE did not want this “Son of God” connected with HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel.

“I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.”   Isaiah 43:11

If people desire JC for their saviour and Christianity for their religion, it would be wise to validate their authenticity or accept the fact that both are of a deceptive man-made religion and not a WORK of the CREATOR GOD. Then, if they are happy with endorsing a false religion, so be it.  But the GOD’s TRUTH will not be ignored.  We all have to learn what it means to be obedient to Our CREATOR GOD of Israel.  If HE said live by HIS LAW and wait on HIM, then that’s what we have to do, OR suffer HIS Indignation.

“Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD,
until the day that I rise up to the prey:
for my determination is to gather the natia ons,
that I may assemble the kingdoms,
to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger:
for all the earth shall be devoured
with the fire of my jealousy.
Zephaniah 3:8

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever
shall call on the name of the LORD
shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem
shall be deliverance,
as the LORD hath said,
and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 2:32

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 5/16/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Leviticus 2nd - 4th Chapters
Numbers 15:22 - 31
Ezra 6:1 – 12
Isaiah 1:9.10
Jeremiah 2:14,20
Jeremiah 3rd Chapter
Jeremiah 23:14
Ezekiel 16th Chapter
Ezekiel 23rd Chapter
Ezekiel 37th Chapter
Ezekiel 40:39 - 49
Ezekiel 42:13,14
Isaiah 61:8 - 11
Isaiah 58:1
Amos 4:11 - 13
Psalm 51st Chapter
Psalm 54th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/