SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MARCH 28, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MARCH 28, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

KNOW THE TRUE GOD,
KNOW HIS HOLY NAME,
AND
KNOW HIS INHERITANCE

THE WORLD IS BEING MADE TO KNOW THAT GOD OF ISRAEL
IS CALLING THE SHOTS WITH HIS WORKS
PROVING HE ALONE IS SAVIOR!

“Forgive thy people that have sinned against thee
and all their transgressions wherein they have transgressed
against thee, and give them compassion
before them who carried them captive,
that they may have compassion on them:
For they be thy people, and thine inheritance,
which thou broughtest forth out of Egypt,
from the midst of the furnace of iron:
That thine eyes may be open unto the supplication of thy servant,
and unto the supplication of thy people Israel,
to hearken unto them in all that they call for unto thee.
For thou didst separate them
from among all the people of the earth, to be thine inheritance,
as thou spakest by the hand of Moses thy servant,
when thou broughtest our fathers out of Egypt, O Lord GOD.”
I Kings 8:50 - 53

“He sheweth his word unto Jacob,
his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
He hath not dealt so with any nation:”
Psalm 147:19,20

At first the United States had a problem proving the coronavirus is not a hoax. And only when people across the country were infected did everyone start taking this crisis seriously. However, that which the United States and the World are not discussing and accepting is that these Fires, Floods, Locust, and coronaplagues (as there are several mutants) are the WORKS of GOD. These SIGNS are HIS WONDERS that HE is bringing to fruition are for people to learn HIS TRUTH. White Supremacist Nations have deceived the world with their White man-god, and they hold GOD’s People captive. Black Hebrew Israelites write to government authorities with our petitions to be free, but they refuse to address our letters and to “LET MY PEOPLE GO”. Moreover, they refuse to recognize the GOD of Israel and HIS MIGHT and end the false worship they have initiated and allowed to take root and flourish upon HIS Earth. The JEALOUS GOD of Israel is now starting to fulfill prophecy. Hopefully people will be wise enough to understand that this White Supremacist World Order is not of Divinity but rather of evil, gross wickedness, and endless suffering, and that the “Old Testament” GOD of Moses is bringing it to an end.

Let me be clear. The CREATOR has no intention of destroying HIS Earth. That would make no sense. HE, as we can see, is destroying the people upon it, but HE will not destroy all as HE did in the FLOOD of Noah’s day. Therefore, it behooves all of us to TRUST in the ONLY GOD capable of keeping us safe during these times of HIS WRATH and HIS JUDGMENTS upon the world. TRUST in the GOD of Israel that can heal and save, as of a Truth we can see from all these deaths from this coronaplague there is no other god that can.

“WHO CAN STAND BEFORE HIS INDIGNATION? AND WHO CAN ABIDE IN THE FIERCENESS OF HIS ANGER? HIS FURY IS POURED OUT LIKE FIRE, and the rocks are thrown down by him. The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and HE KNOWETH THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM. But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.” Nahum 1:6 - 8

“I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.” Isaiah 43:11

So often we have said that Blacks have to be re-educated. Well, that would not just be in regard to the curriculum, as this White Supremacist society has also taught us its way of worship. And LORD KNOWS; it has thoroughly failed us, yet some of us still cling to it. Black People have to “WAKE UP” (Ezekiel 37th Chapter)! And wake up to the WORKS of the MOST HIGH GOD that Created this Universe. Hint: it wasn’t JC!

Where once there was only rain for a few days in a season in certain countries, GOD has put rivers in the desert and in the cities to show the world HIS GREAT POWER. Iraq and Iran have recently experienced devastating downpours. This is just one of GOD’s recent SIGNS and WONDERS to which HE wants us all to take notice and ESPECIALLY TO HIS WORD!

“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

“O LORD, there is none like thee, NEITHER IS THERE ANY GOD BESIDE THEE, according to all that we have heard with our ears. And what one nation in the earth is like thy people Israel, whom God went to redeem to be his own people, TO MAKE THEE A NAME OF GREATNESS AND TERRIBLENESS, by driving out nations from before thy people, whom thou hast redeemed out of Egypt? FOR THY PEOPLE ISRAEL DIDST THOU MAKE THINE OWN PEOPLE FOR EVER; AND THOU, LORD, BECAMEST THEIR GOD. Therefore now, LORD, let the thing that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant and concerning his house be established for ever, and do as thou hast said. Let it even be established, THAT THY NAME MAY BE MAGNIFIED FOR EVER, SAYING, THE LORD OF HOSTS IS THE GOD OF ISRAEL, even a God to Israel: and let the house of David thy servant be established before thee.” I Chronicles 17:20 – 24

So, what do we do with GOD’s WORDS? Do we invent a deity and make it god over us, as did the Romans who gave the world JC and Christianity? These are questions that require answers if Christians are serious about learning the GOD’s TRUTH and seeking HIM and HIS WAYS of Righteousness. The JEALOUS CREATOR GOD wants us CALLING ONLY on HIM!

“THIS PEOPLE HAVE I FORMED FOR MYSELF; THEY SHALL SHEW FORTH MY PRAISE. But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.” Isaiah 43:19,21,22

Look now and see how the CREATOR GOD, that is calling attention to HIMSELF, has brought this economic world to its knees!

Economist: First wave of coronavirus economic crisis already ...

Coronavirus Will Change the World Permanently. Here's How ...

SURELY PEOPLE QUESTION WHY THERE IS DEATH UPON ALL THE EARTH IN UNTOLD NUMBERS!

If people can’t see the HAND of GOD, then they choose to delude themselves. And for those of us who understand HIS WORKS, we must SEEK HIM in order that we may be spared of HIS WRATH that is taking over HIS Earth.

“Seek ye the LORD while he may be found,
call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way,
and the unrighteous man his thoughts:
and let him return unto the LORD,
and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God,
for he will abundantly pardon.”
Isaiah 55:6,7

In Italy, where lives the Pope, a thousand people are dying every week, and seeking a place for burial is no longer the problem, as the dead are now being cremated. Priests are coming forward to encourage people to call on JC. Where is the Pope? Isn't he supposed to be on the "Side of JC"? And by the way, "Where is JC"? Isn't he supposed to be a "Saviour"? Given all the dead across this globe resulting from the coronavirus, the Pope, JC, and Christianity are all proved to be frauds. It is obvious that they are in place to downplay the CREATOR GOD of the “Old Testament” and render HIM a GOD of the past. Man, are they ever wrong, as GOD by HIS WORKS to destroy is proving this JC “lord a saviour” a real sham, for this man-god is saving no one!!! And it is obvious that GOD is taking this time to prove that HE is GOD, and that HE ALONE has the POWER to plague HIS entire Earth and bring the people upon it to astounding trembling and fear!

There are several different coronaviruses plaguing and killing the elderly and children throughout the globe! Lest we forget, GOD manifested such deadly ACTS when HE plagued Pharaoh and Egypt to make them let HIS Children of Israel leave out of this bondage. Given the Coronavirus, the GOD of Israel is once again making the Nations that hold and control the children of Israel know and realize that HE is the CREATOR GOD and SAVIOR, and that there is NONE ELSE.

“FOR I WILL AT THIS TIME SEND ALL MY PLAGUES UPON THINE HEART, AND UPON THY SERVANTS, AND UPON THY PEOPLE; THAT THOU MAYEST KNOW THAT THERE IS NONE LIKE ME IN ALL THE EARTH. For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth. AND IN VERY DEED FOR THIS CAUSE HAVE I RAISED THEE UP, FOR TO SHEW IN THEE MY POWER; AND THAT MY NAME MAY BE DECLARED THROUGHOUT ALL THE EARTH. As yet exaltest thou thyself against my people, that thou wilt not let them go?” Exodus 9:14 – 17

Sadly, so sadly many descendants of Slaves will also die with the wicked Rulers of this Earth, as they will also defy all that this CREATOR GOD has Commanded of us.

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I WILL RENDER VENGEANCE TO MINE ENEMIES, AND WILL REWARD THEM THAT HATE ME. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy. Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.” Deuteronomy 32:39 – 43

Given the above passage, is it any wonder that when White Supremacists were given control over GOD’s Earth and HIS Beloved Children of Israel that they would invent their own religion and write their own Christian “New Testament”? After all, just reading GOD’s WORDS above can and should put utter fear in our hearts. Not everyone can deal with GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and JUDGMENTS, therefore, they dismiss them just like the powers-that-be had hoped would happen.

“FORASMUCH AS THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO THEE, O LORD; THOU ART GREAT, AND THY NAME IS GREAT IN MIGHT. Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO THEE.

“THE LORD IS THE TRUE GOD, HE IS THE LIVING GOD, AND AN EVERLASTING KING: AT HIS WRATH THE EARTH SHALL TREMBLE, AND THE NATIONS SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO ABIDE HIS INDIGNATION.” Jeremiah 10:6,7,10

“Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion. When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; HE MAKETH LIGHTNINGS WITH RAIN, AND BRINGETH FORTH THE WIND OUT OF HIS TREASURES. Every man is brutish in his knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them. They are vanity, and the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.” Jeremiah 10:11 – 15

The CREATOR is calling attention to HIMSELF for all to see HIS SIGNS, WONDERS, and PLAGUES that are wreaking death and havoc around the world giving all an opportunity to KNOW HIM and to turn to HIM. Not even is the wealthiest and most powerful Nation on Earth, the United States, exempt from HIS WRATH. When the people of the United States thought they had no reason under the Sun to worry about anything, the CREATOR GOD of Israel showed them just how incorrect they could be.

The United States is petrified of this coronavirus plague that is infecting hundreds daily and killing scores of people around the world every single day. And now because of this coronaplague some states are requiring curfews. Unfortunately, even if folks think they have the plague, not all will be tested. Personally, I am shocked that the United States (“greatest nation on Earth”) has to beg manufacturers and citizens for masks, surgical gloves, swabs, sanitizers, gowns, ventilators and other life-saving equipment and supplies in order that the doctors and nurses in the hospitals across the country can properly care for their patients.

THE EGYPTIANS DID NOT FEAR THE GOD OF ISRAEL AND NEITHER DO THE NATIONS TODAY WHO HOLD GOD’s PEOPLE CAPTIVE

Today the White Dominant Nations of this world are leaving themselves exposed to GOD’s WHIRLWIND of Anger and Judgments. They don’t know yet that the CREATOR GOD is FAIR and JUST. As HE punished us, HIS Chosen, for our sins and for forsaking HIM, so also HE will punish our captors for their worship of false gods and for all the other ungodly abominations and horrendous acts committed against people and nations without even a hint of compassion.

Thus, of a Truth, they have good reason to panic and to be afraid. I can’t stress enough that the CREATOR GOD of Israel is showing HIS SIGNS, WONDERS, MIRACLES, and PLAGUES before the Nations that hold HIS Beloved Children of Israel captives. Once again, Our GOD of Israel will make an HONORABLE and FEARFUL NAME for HIMSELF when HE convinces the descendants of ENSLAVERS to “LET MY PEOPLE GO” in the “Cloudy and Dark Day”!

“As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered IN THE CLOUDY AND DARK DAY. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD.” Ezekiel 34:12 – 14

“FOR THE DAY IS NEAR, EVEN THE DAY OF THE LORD IS NEAR, a cloudy day; IT SHALL BE THE TIME OF THE HEATHEN.” Ezekiel 30:3

Then the peoples who will remain on GOD’s Earth will know the GOD of Israel, Fear the GOD of Israel, and give respect unto HIS HOLY NAME and to HIS Covenant People.

“WHEREFORE THOU ART GREAT, O LORD GOD: FOR THERE IS NONE LIKE THEE, NEITHER IS THERE ANY god BESIDE THEE, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

“AND LET THY NAME BE MAGNIFIED FOR EVER, SAYING, THE LORD OF HOSTS IS THE GOD OVER ISRAEL: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.” II Samuel 7:22,26

This GOD of Israel left HIS Earth to return back to HIS Heavens all because HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel, turned their backs on HIM and worshipped false gods. But HE has since returned and is here big as LIFE demonstrating HIS WONDERS that will cause the world to know that the GOD OF ISRAEL YET LIVES. This pandemic is the deadliest of its kind and is taking the lives of many.

Most people are attributing the disastrous storms and hurricanes taking place on Earth to changing weather patterns. But because of the magnitude of this deadly coronavirus, we have to consider that a POWER greater than we can imagine has to be the impetus behind this deluge that has changed the lives of every human being on this Earth. Therefore, give the CREATOR GOD of the “Old Testament” the PRAISE and GLORY HE so deserves for by HIS own admission, HE will not give “HIS GLORY” to another.

“I AM THE LORD: THAT IS MY NAME: AND MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, NEITHER MY PRAISE TO GRAVEN IMAGES. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof. Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.” Isaiah 42:8 - 13

In that we are in the PASSOVER SEASON what better time to anticipate that Our GOD of Israel’s HAND is again WORKING to DELIVER us out of this dreadful captivity.

“And it shall come to pass in that day, that THE LORD SHALL SET HIS HAND AGAIN THE SECOND TIME TO RECOVER THE REMNANT OF HIS PEOPLE, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” Isaiah 11:11,12

And that being the case, we must come together and call upon Our GOD of Israel in unison to lead us and guide us as HE did our forefathers that HE brought out of Egyptian bondage. HE will encourage our CAPTORS to facilitate our Reparations, our Exodus, and our emigration elsewhere, and HE will give us the spirit and direction to fulfill HIS WILL, as well.

“Now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, FEAR NOT: FOR I HAVE REDEEMED THEE, I HAVE CALLED THEE BY THY NAME; THOU ART MINE.

“FOR I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIOUR…” Isaiah 43:1,3

“FEAR NOT: FOR I AM WITH THEE: I WILL BRING THY SEED FROM THE EAST, AND GATHER THEE FROM THE WEST; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;” Isaiah 43:5,6

“YE ARE MY WITNESSES, SAITH THE LORD, AND MY SERVANT WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN: THAT YE MAY KNOW AND BELIEVE ME, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM HE: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO god FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and THERE IS NONE THAT CAN DELIVER OUT OF MY HAND: I will work, and who shall let it? Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel;

“I AM THE LORD, YOUR HOLY ONE, THE CREATOR OF ISRAEL, YOUR KING.” Isaiah 43:10 – 13,15

"HEARKEN UNTO ME, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness: I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.” Isaiah 46:12,13

The GOD of Israel knows HIS SHEEP, and we know Our GOD of Israel, HIS WORD, and HIS Prophets, especially Moses and Elijah who, by the way, is the one due to return (Mal.4:5)!

“Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me.
And all the people came near unto him.
And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down.
And Elijah took twelve stones,
according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob,
unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying,
Israel shall be thy name:
And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD:
and he made a trench about the altar,
as great as would contain two measures of seed.
And he put the wood in order,
and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood,
and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice,
and on the wood. And he said, Do it the second time.
And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time.
And they did it the third time. And the water ran round about the altar;
and he filled the trench also with water.
And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice,
that Elijah the prophet came near, and said,
LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day
that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant,
and that I have done all these things at thy word.
Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know
that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast
turned their heart back again.
Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice,
and the wood, and the stones, and the dust,
and licked up the water that was in the trench.
And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces:
and they said, The LORD, he is the God;
the LORD, he is the God.”
I Kings 18:30 - 39

“I, EVEN I, AM HE
that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake,
and will not remember thy sins.
Put me in remembrance: let us plead together:
declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.”
Isaiah 43:25,26

The LawKeepers of GOD
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

NEW MOON CRESCENT WATCH:
FOR FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH
AND GOD’s HEBREW NEWYEAR:
THE FIRST MONTH
MARCH 24,25,26, 2020
“Love the LORD thy God…obey his voice…
cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the
length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell
in the land which the LORD sware unto thy
fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob,
to give them.” Deuteronomy 30:20;
Deuteronomy 6:25

Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5
Exodus 12th - 14th Chapters
I Samuel 20:5 – 34
Joshua 2nd Chapter
Joshua 6th Chapter
Psalm 3rd Chapter
Psalm 103rd Chapter
Isaiah 43:10
Psalm 119:97-112
Exodus 20:8 -11
Psalm 37th Chapter
Psalm 67th Chapter
Psalm 118th Chapter
“And now, Israel, what doth the
LORD thy God require of thee, but
to fear the LORD thy God, to walk
in all his ways, and to love him, and
to serve the LORD thy God with
all thy heart and with all thy soul,
To keep the commandments of
the LORD, and his statutes, which
I command thee this day for thy good?”
Deuteronomy 10:12,13

FIRST SABBATH READINGS
OF THE NEW YEAR – 3/28/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 -15
Exodus 16:14 - 36
Numbers 15:32-36
Isaiah 56:1-8
Isaiah 58:10-14
Exodus 15th - 17th Chapters
Numbers 11:6 - 9
Isaiah 12th Chapter
II Samuel 22nd Chapter
I Chronicles 29:10 – 22
Ezekiel 20:5 - 24
Psalm 114th Chapter
Psalm 10th Chapter
Psalm 66th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/