SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MARCH 21, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR MARCH 21, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE CORONAVIRUS
IS THE NEWS OF GOD

“The LORD is the true God, he is the living God,
and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble,
and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.”
Jeremiah 10:10

“Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child?
wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins,
as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it:
it is even the time of Jacob's trouble;
but he shall be saved out of it.
For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts,
that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds,
and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king,
whom I will raise up unto them.
Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD;
neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar,
and thy seed from the land of their captivity;
and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest,
and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.”
Jeremiah 30:6 – 9

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD,
and my servant whom I have chosen:
that ye may know and believe me,
and understand that I am he:
before me there was no God formed,
neither shall there be after me.”
Isaiah 43:10

“I will give thee the treasures of darkness,
and hidden riches of secret places,
that thou mayest know that I, the LORD,
which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.”
Isaiah 45:3

For years I pondered how My GOD of Israel would convince our CAPTORS to let us go FREE to return back to HIM. Now, PRAISE the HOLY ONE of Israel, I live to see HIS MIRACLES that will cause our oppressors to contemplate all that they have done to the Children of GOD (Lev.26th and Deut.28th Chapters) and what they will do in procuring our EXODUS, as their control over us and their afflictions are the reasons for GOD’s PLAGUE. Read the following Message carefully, as it relates to GOD’s PROMISE to GATHER us out of all lands where we have been scattered.

“For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will STRENGTHEN THAT WHICH WAS SICK:” Ezekiel 34:11 – 16

“They shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them. AND THEY SHALL NO MORE BE A PREY TO THE HEATHEN, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid. And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. THUS SHALL THEY KNOW THAT I THE LORD THEIR GOD AM WITH THEM, AND THAT THEY, EVEN THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, ARE MY PEOPLE, SAITH THE LORD GOD. And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.” Ezekiel 34:27 - 31

No matter how much I write and share about the CREATOR GOD of the “Old Testament” and all that HE has required of us to do in order to stay in HIS FAVOR, the Scriptures I include in my Sabbath Messages have no affect on my family or my people. They have no desire to KNOW Our MAKER or any desire to live according to HIS Righteous Commandments that HE wrote with HIS HAND. They don’t realize that the CREATOR of this Earth will not alter HIS Paths of Righteousness. They don’t realize that HE punishes for committing wickedness and disobedience to HIS WAYS of Righteousness. And worse, they don’t understand that this JEALOUS GOD destroys us for worshipping another god and even for calling on and mentioning the names of other gods (Ex.23:13).

Efforts to bring people into the knowledge of GOD’s TRUTH and encourage them to obey HIS ORDINANCES is nothing new. Getting people to FEAR GOD and OBEY HIS WORD have been impossible missions since the BEGINNING of time. The FLOOD speaks to the disobedience and wickedness of man, and so does this CORONAVIRUS that is literally killing people every five minutes.

COMMIT IDOLATRY AND BE PUNISHED; THAT’S THE WAY OF THE CREATOR

The GOD of Israel forgave HIS Covenant People countless times even every time they begged HIM to save them out of the hands of their enemies. But they always returned back to their false worship until the HOLY ONE washed HIS HANDS of them and scattered them into the hands of heathens (Lev. 26:33) for punishment.

“Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing? Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.” Isaiah 44:10,11

“Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens. HE HATH MADE THE EARTH BY HIS POWER, HE HATH ESTABLISHED THE WORLD BY HIS WISDOM, AND HATH STRETCHED OUT THE HEAVENS BY HIS DISCRETION. When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.” Jeremiah 10:11 - 13

Today, we are still in the hands of these heathens and are even wickedly worshipping their god and doing exactly what the GOD of Israel Commanded that we SHOULD NOT DO. Those who rule over us have no FEAR of the GOD of Israel; they foolishly put themselves in the place of the CREATOR GOD (Isaiah.14:14) and even have their own “New Testament”. They are quickly finding out that they are neither GOD nor of HIS Covenant People. Only the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob can fulfill that role. Nevertheless, just as Our GOD of Israel punished us for our false worship, HE is punishing our CAPTORS and the World for their abominable involvement in establishing this JC false god and for their cruel oppressive acts against HIS Children of Israel. In view of this Truth, it is time we adhere to GOD’s WORD in the “Old Testament” in order that HE remove us out of these lands of captivity. And that will only happen when we end the worship of strange gods.

“If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.

“NOW THEREFORE PUT AWAY, SAID HE, THE STRANGE gods WHICH ARE AMONG YOU, AND INCLINE YOUR HEART UNTO THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL. And the people said unto Joshua, The LORD our God will we serve, and his voice will we obey.” Joshua 24:20,23,24

“There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I AM THE LORD THY GOD, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.” Psalm 81:9,10

“I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.” Hosea 13:4

THE CREATOR GOD’s SIGNS, WONDERS, AND PLAGUES ALWAYS GET OUR ATTENTION

Ages ago Our GOD of Israel demonstrated HIS POWERS, SIGNS, WONDERS, and PLAGUES upon Pharaoh and Egypt in order for this king to “LET MY PEOPLE GO”! Only after showing Pharaoh HIS deadly Wrath did he finally give the Children of Israel their right to EXODUS and go FREE of Egyptian control and bondage. But Pharaoh and all Egypt paid dearly with their lives before and after GOD’s Final Plague. It was the death of Egypt’s Firstborn at the HAND of GOD, that resulted in the Children of Israel’s EXODUS out of Egypt.

“Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts. And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more.” Exodus 11:4 - 6

The coronavirus is present – not just in one country, as was the case when the Children of Israel were in Egypt, but this PLAGUE exists around the world because GOD scattered HIS Chosen People into the “Four Corners of the Earth”. It is from all nations on HIS Earth that HE will gather us, therefore HE wants all their undivided attention. And the CREATOR is getting it from this deadly coronavirus and from a global and national economic decline that complements it.

The appearance of the locust in the Middle East and the coronavirus across the globe are GOD’s HAND. These WONDROUS events are sensationally fascinating in that GOD’s MEMORIAL of PASSOVER is less than a month away. Moses is not here to go to Pharaoh, but a host of Black Hebrew Israelites has written to US government officials to discuss the matter of our human right to go free of this captivity. Unfortunately not one has contacted us. Is not their silence comparable to Pharaoh’s rejection of GOD’s WORD to “LET MY PEOPLE GO”? And is not this coronavirus the plague before these powers making them know that these descendants of Slaves have a GOD, and HE is the CREATOR GOD of Moses.

THE POWERS-THAT-BE ARE WELL AWARE OF OUR TRUE IDENTITY AND OUR DESIRES TO LEAVE OUT OF MODERN-DAY EGYPTIAN BONDAGE

We have been writing to the powers-that-be for our “human right to leave out” since George W. Bush up until Donald J. Trump, including Barack Obama, the US Supreme Court Justices, countless members of Congress, the Secretary Generals of the United Nations since Kofi Annan, and the Human Rights Commissioners but to no avail. All our petitions have been ignored, even our numerous requests for representation for descendants of Slaves. Nevertheless, we do have a GOD, and HE is now at WORK confronting them with HIS JUDGMENTS and with HIS PLAGUES to “LET MY PEOPLE GO”!

We need not return at this time to our own Land of Israel, as we can emigrate to nearby countries with our Reparations and await the day that the TRUE OWNER of the Land of Milk and Honey ushers us into our heritage, as HE did with our forefathers.

Our GOD of Israel knows all that is in our hearts, and HE has heard our many prayers and seen our tears. Thus, HE is preparing to Deliver us out of this bondage just as HE SAVED our forefathers out of Egypt. HE will hear us, and indeed HE has heard us already and is turning HIS Earth upside down in order to make HIMSELF known to HIS Chosen and to our CAPTORS that their days of affliction and calamity are coming to an end.

THE CORONAVIRUS WAS NOT THE FIRST PLAGUE, AND IT WON’T BE THE LAST

“I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go,
no, not by a mighty hand. And I will stretch out my hand,
and smite Egypt with all my wonders
which I will do in the midst thereof:
and after that he will let you go.”
Exodus 3:19,20

GOD’s WORKS are to call utter attention to HIMSELF and to strike utter fear in the hearts of all peoples that they might know that the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob yet exists. HIS SIGNS and PLAGUES today are for HIS enemies to know that HE is coming for HIS People to cause their return back to HIM and back to the same Righteous LAWS and JUDGMENTS HE wrote for them after their forefathers came out of Egypt.

Do I expect the White Supremacist Powers to let us go free? Not yet, but it will happen. This coronavirus has people so frightened that even if they aren’t sick with this PLAGUE, their fear can cause them to have a coronary.

“The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad. The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.” Psalm 77:17,18

“The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; HE SHALL PREVAIL AGAINST HIS ENEMIES. I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.” Isaiah 42:13,14

Prime Minister Netanyahu of apartheid Israelis said he is “Up Against an Invisible Enemy”. That is an understatement. Netanyahu knows well what he is up against. Anytime a people usurp that which belongs to the CREATOR and takes the identity of this GOD’s Chosen People, you better believe that these White Ashkenazi so-called “Jews” haven’t a chance up against their “ENEMY” – the CREATOR of the Land of Israel. If Netanyahu doesn’t know it yet, then let him hear it from me: his stockpile of billion-dollar weaponry is no match against the GOD of Israel, and he and all joined unto him will fall with GOD’s JUDGMENT on this wicked World Order!

President Trump of the United States, Netanyahu’s bosom buddy, has said he is also “Fighting an Enemy”, but he’s in danger for a different reason. All nations that hold GOD’s Chosen People in captivity are in great peril. Clearly that would be the United States, Great Britain, and all Nations that took the Children of Israel into the Slave Trade. Though the United States and these other Nations are Super Powers, they are but ants up against this ALMIGHTY GOD of Israel for HE is this “Invisible Enemy” White Supremacists are fearing and fighting.

“Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.” Isaiah 14:9 – 11

“LET MY PEOPLE GO”!

The powers-that-be don’t acknowledge GOD’s SIGNS and WORKS. They give credence to “Mother Nature, El Nino, and Climate Change” and dismiss the CREATOR GOD of this Heaven and Earth. This Global Coronavirus Pandemic is clearly the WORK of the ALMIGHTY GOD of Israel bearing a MESSAGE: “LET MY PEOPLE GO”! And to the descendants of Slaves, the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel: Seek the CREATOR GOD of the “Old Testament” and HIS Book of the Law or prepare to fall with the enemies of GOD.

“Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt: And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames. Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

“Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.” Isaiah 13:6 - 11,13

OUR GOD OF ISRAEL WILL PERSUADE OUR ENEMIES TO GIVE US OUR FREEDOM, AND WE WILL WORSHIP HIM AND LIVE ACCORDING TO HIS LAWS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

“THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE. THOU SHALT KEEP THEREFORE HIS STATUTES, AND HIS COMMANDMENTS, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, for ever.” Deuteronomy 4:39,40

“Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and SERVE YE THE LORD.” Joshua 24:14

“For the LORD our God, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and WHICH DID THOSE GREAT SIGNS IN OUR SIGHT, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed: And the LORD drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for he is our God.” Joshua 24:17,18

“Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I WILL SAVE THEE FROM AFAR, AND THY SEED FROM THE LAND OF THEIR CAPTIVITY; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: THOUGH I MAKE A FULL END OF ALL NATIONS WHITHER I HAVE SCATTERED THEE, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.” Jeremiah 30:10,11

“BEHOLD, AT THAT TIME I WILL UNDO ALL THAT AFFLICT THEE: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. AT THAT TIME WILL I BRING YOU AGAIN, EVEN IN THE TIME THAT I GATHER YOU: FOR I WILL MAKE YOU A NAME AND A PRAISE AMONG ALL PEOPLE OF THE EARTH, WHEN I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY BEFORE YOUR EYES, SAITH THE LORD.” Zephaniah 3:19,20

FINALLY, descendants of Slaves have good reason to hope. GIVEN GOD’s PROMISE to DELIVER us out of this global captivity and put an end to this miserable World Order of racism, despair, poverty, murder and rape of our people and of Third-World Nations, we can look forward to GOD’s SIGNS and WONDERS, even this PLAGUE. GOD’s WORKS are the prelude to the fulfillment of HIS PROMISES to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and to give us assured FREEDOM to EXODUS and to fulfill our DREAMS to return to our own heritage.

Shame on all people who do not know yet that this CORONAVIRUS PLAGUE is the WORK of the CREATOR GOD. For far too long the CREATOR has been cast aside and forgotten because of the wickedness of the powers who hate the WAYS of the “Old Testament” GOD. Now, know beyond the shadow of a doubt that the RIGHTEOUS CREATOR GOD has returned to show all believers in the Christian World that their man-god, JC, and all those who believe in images and idols that their false gods are useless to save them out of HIS HAND.

Did you see the Pope suffering from the flu, or was it the coronavirus? It was so bad he cancelled several engagements. No doubt many Catholics are wondering why this Pope who is supposed to “Sit on the right hand of JC” can’t end the thousands of deaths from the coronavirus in Italy – not the world but just in Italy. The Pope should know that when wicked men invented Christianity that it did not make this religion valid and endorsed by the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD. And it didn’t make this man-god a “Lord and Saviour” either. If it had, he would at least be about saving those who believe in him if no one else. But neither he nor the Pope is capable of bringing an end to this plague or to the wickedness on this Earth. That would be the WORK of the CREATOR GOD and ONLY SAVIOR, and of a Truth HE is about making a GLORIOUS NAME FOR HIMSELF just as HE did after HE brought the Children of Israel out of Egypt.

JERICHO AND RAHAB ARE WITNESSES TO GOD’s JUDGMENTS AND POWER

“I know that the LORD hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you. For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed. And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND IN EARTH BENEATH.” Joshua 2:9 - 11

ONLY GOD, the CREATOR, can manifest a world-wide deadly pandemic, such as this that can bring Nations and their economies to a halt. Sooner or later the powers-that-be will relent and heed the WORKS and SIGNS of the GOD of Israel and will let go their captives to serve their True and Living GOD and SAVIOR of Israel! And with every SIGN, WONDER, and PLAGUE know that GOD’s Message is for White Supremacists to “LET MY PEOPLE GO” to Serve HIM!

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go. Their Redeemer is strong; the LORD of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause”… Jeremiah 50:33,34

Not all descendants of ENSLAVERS will die. Those who turn to the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel and live by HIS Book of the Law – HIS LAWS of Righteousness - will be spared along with HIS Covenant People.

“Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. THE LORD GOD WHICH GATHERETH THE OUTCASTS OF ISRAEL SAITH, YET WILL I GATHER OTHERS TO HIM, BESIDE THOSE THAT ARE GATHERED UNTO HIM.” Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The days ahead will not be easy, and only those with the GOD of Israel and HIS LAW in their hearts will survive these latter days.

HENCE, GOD’s PLAGUES CAN SAVE US OR DESTROY US;
THE WISE WILL COME OUT
OF THIS JUDGMENT ALIVE!

“I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.”
Isaiah 45:23 - 25

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel,
and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob,
and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt,
when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying,
I am the LORD your God; In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them,
to bring them forth of the land of Egypt
into a land that I had espied for them,
flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands:
Then said I unto them,
Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes,
and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt:
I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD.”
Ezekiel 20:5 – 7

TO DATE: 6,118 are affected with the coronavirus in the United States, and 113 people have succumbed to this plague.

The LawKeepers of GOD

WORLDWIDE CORONAVIRUS INFECTION TOLL HITS 200,000
AFTER DOUBLING IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS

· Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
By CONNOR BOYD HEALTH REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:58 GMT, 18 March 2020 | UPDATED: 12:12 GMT, 18 March 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has now infected more than 200,000 people around the globe after doubling in less than two weeks.
Cases of the highly contagious virus now stand at 201,436, according to data compiled by the John Hopkins University.
Between the start of the outbreak in December and March 7, there were 100,000 confirmed cases recorded.
But another 100,000 people have been infected in just 11 days since then, largely due to a surge in cases in Europe.
China, Italy, Iran, Spain and Germany have suffered the highest number of infections.

The John Hopkins University also recorded 8,006 deaths, suggesting around 4 per cent of patients who catch the virus die from it.
But experts say the death rate is probably lower than that because the true number of infections is much higher.
is far greater because some countries, including the UK, are only testing people hospitalised by the illness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8125803/Worldwide-coronavirus-infection-toll-hits-200-000-doubling-two-weeks.html?ito=push-notification&ci=10715&si=663804

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

TORAH READINGS for the entire year
can be obtained upon request: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

THE ANNUAL SPRING EQUINOX:
MARCH 19 – 21
MARKING THE SEASON OF PASSOVER

SABBATH READINGS – 3/21/20
Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 – 14
Exodus 9th – 11th Chapters
II Samuel 7th Chapter
I Kings 18:30 - 39
I Chronicles 17:20 - 27
Isaiah 43:1 – 26
Isaiah 45:3 - 8
Isaiah 46:1 - 13
Psalm 46:10,11
Psalm 147:11 - 20
Psalm 50:1 – 15
Isaiah 50:1 – 3
Jeremiah 2:11
Jeremiah 5:7
Jeremiah 5:19 - 25
Jeremiah 6:16
Jeremiah 10th Chapter
Jeremiah 16:20,21
Jeremiah 25:4 – 14
Zechariah 14:9
Malachi 1:1 – 14
Psalm 57th Chapter

Watch for the NEXT NEW MOON CRESCENT "SIGHTING"
ON
<><><> MARCH 24,25,26, 2020 <><><>

MARKING THE START OF OUR NEW CALENDAR YEAR
FOR HEBREW ISRAELITES

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/