SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 6, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 6, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE GOD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE
LET HIM BE GOD!

“Thou shalt worship no other god:
FOR THE LORD, WHOSE NAME IS JEALOUS, IS A JEALOUS GOD:”
Exodus 34:14

“Lo, they that are far from thee shall perish:
thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.”
Psalm 73:27

“Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.”
Psalm 119:155

The CREATOR GOD has answered by fire many times: At Sinai, when executing Judgment upon the wicked and for HIS Prophet Elijah to prove that HE ALONE is the True and Living CREATOR GOD. The latter is what this Message entails.

I fell in love with GOD’s Prophet Elijah the first time I read about him, and then I sought other passages, as well in order that I might know him better. Among other things, I learned that Elijah was very empathetic and had a sense of humor. Few people know that Elijah is the only Prophet that GOD took into HIS Heavens in a Fiery Chariot, and that it will be Elijah that HE will cause to return “in the Day of the LORD”.

“Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.” Malachi 4:5,6

Believe me, given all that GOD’s Prophet Elijah did when he was on Earth, we should know that he will do much more than just “turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers”. I won’t write about all he did do, however, I will expound upon Elijah’s outstanding accomplishment in I Kings 18th Chapter.

How many of us can imagine Elijah telling 850 prophets of Baal (a false god) to prove their god? Well, he did, and they complied, but though they believed in it and called upon it, their idol did nothing. And how many people can believe that Elijah called upon GOD of Israel to ignite a Burnt Sacrifice, which HE did and without hesitation. The first time I read this chapter, I thought this experimental TEST was too awesome and ingenious to imagine. Now, I feel that all idols, images, and man-made gods should be made subject to this same experiment for validation of their gods.

Well, in my early adult days, I was so ecstatic to know My GOD of Israel that I talked about HIM to everyone, and sadly it hurt so much then and now to know that not everyone cares to learn about the “Old Testament” CREATOR GOD of Israel. Nevertheless, that did not stop me. In my efforts to educate people about GOD’s Book of the Law and HIS TRUTH, I challenged a young lady at work to the Elijah Test, but she refused the experiment. Had she consented, the question remains as to whether or not the GOD of Israel would have been with me, as HE was with Elijah. Nevertheless, HE knew I had HIM in my heart then and still do now an even greater love, passion, and drive to EXALT and WORSHIP ONLY HIM than ever before.

Sadly to say, but Kings Manasseh and Ahab might have been the worst wicked of men to reign over GOD’s Kingdom of Israel, and if you read about them and GOD’s WORD against them, it won’t take long to learn why they were so evil. However, I will only focus on King Ahab and Prophet Elijah’s encounter with him at the WORD of GOD of Israel. So, now let’s read about this most awesome Prophet of GOD of Israel who feared not to do GOD’s WORD:

NOTICE THAT THE GOD OF ISRAEL DIRECTED ELIJAH WITH A PLAN

“It came to pass after many days, that the word of the LORD came to Elijah in the third year, saying, Go, shew thyself unto Ahab; and I will send rain upon the earth. And Elijah went to shew himself unto Ahab. And there was a sore famine in Samaria.

Ahab called Obadiah, which was the governor of his house. (Now Obadiah feared the LORD greatly: For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the LORD, that Obadiah took an hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water.) And Ahab said unto Obadiah, Go into the land, unto all fountains of water, and unto all brooks: peradventure we may find grass to save the horses and mules alive, that we lose not all the beasts. So they divided the land between them to pass throughout it: Ahab went one way by himself, and Obadiah went another way by himself.

And as Obadiah was in the way, behold, Elijah met him: and he knew him, and fell on his face, and said, Art thou that my lord Elijah? And he answered him, I am: go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here. And he said, What have I sinned, that thou wouldest deliver thy servant into the hand of Ahab, to slay me? As the LORD thy God liveth, there is no nation or kingdom, whither my lord hath not sent to seek thee: and when they said, He is not there; he took an oath of the kingdom and nation, that they found thee not. And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here. And it shall come to pass, as soon as I am gone from thee, that the Spirit of the LORD shall carry thee whither I know not; and so when I come and tell Ahab, and he cannot find thee, he shall slay me: but I thy servant fear the LORD from my youth. Was it not told my lord what I did when Jezebel slew the prophets of the LORD, how I hid an hundred men of the LORD's prophets by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water? And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here: and he shall slay me.

And Elijah said, As the LORD of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, I will surely shew myself unto him to day.

So Obadiah went to meet Ahab, and told him: and Ahab went to meet Elijah. And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel?

And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father's house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the LORD, and thou hast followed Baalim. Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table.

So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.

And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word. Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men.

Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and THE GOD THAT ANSWERETH BY FIRE, LET HIM BE GOD. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under. And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.

And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked. And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.

And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.

And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down. And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name: And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed. And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood. And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time. And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.

And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND OF ISRAEL, LET IT BE KNOWN THIS DAY THAT THOU ART GOD IN ISRAEL, AND THAT I AM THY SERVANT, AND THAT I HAVE DONE ALL THESE THINGS AT THY WORD. Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, THE LORD, HE IS THE GOD; THE LORD, HE IS THE GOD.

And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and ELIJAH BROUGHT THEM DOWN TO THE BROOK KISHON, AND SLEW THEM THERE.

And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain. So Ahab went up to eat and to drink.

And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees, And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times. And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not. And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel. And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.”

If we are seeking to learn GOD’s interactions with our forefathers, then this is one outstanding account that should not be overlooked, as this chapter speaks volumes.

In this chapter on Elijah where he proves for GOD of Israel that this idol, Baal, is a false god, people should consider the Roman Christian man-god and whether he would be a candidate for this Elijah Test. As far as we know, Elijah has not yet returned, and since he hasn’t we have only GOD’s WORDS to determine the validity of whatever is called a god. What better resource do we need than GOD’s WORD and the WORDS of HIS Prophets? BUT shouldn’t we first consider how it is that the CREATOR GOD of Israel is GOD – Our GOD of Israel and that there is NONE ELSE!

“I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE, THERE IS NO god BESIDE ME: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME. I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.” Isaiah 45:5,6

“Thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I WILL SAVE THY CHILDREN. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and ALL FLESH SHALL KNOW THAT I THE LORD AM THY SAVIOUR AND THY REDEEMER, THE MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB.” Isaiah 49:25,26

“Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider. Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.” Isaiah 1:2 - 4

WE CAN GLEAN FROM GOD OF ISRAEL’S WORKS FOR HIS BELOVED PEOPLE THAT THERE WAS NO OTHER god WITH HIM, AND CERTAINLY NOT JC

It was the GOD of Israel that CREATED the Heavens and the Earth ALL BY HIMSELF.

It was the GOD of Israel that named Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

It was the GOD of Israel that made an Everlasting Covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and made a Nation of the Twelve Tribes of Jacob-Israel.

It was the GOD of Israel that named HIMSELF after HIS Beloved Covenant People.

It was the GOD of Israel that Delivered HIS Chosen People out of Egyptian bondage.

It was the GOD of Israel that fought the Canaanites and gave HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel, the Land of Israel.

It was the GOD of Israel that scattered us from HIS Land because our forefathers turned to other gods – gods like Baal that Elijah proved was a fraud.

What more is there necessary for us to know other than GOD’s WORKS that I have presented to prove and to give good reason why we must worship ONLY HIM? If we learn nothing else about the JEALOUS GOD of Israel, we have to know that HE is adamantly against our turning to other gods. This abominable Slave Trade and captivity are a direct result of our forefathers forsaking the GOD of Israel for other gods (Lev.26th and Deut. 28th Chapters).

GOD of Israel’s ACTS prove that no other god can be compared to HIM, so why worship them? Moreover, if it is JC who is the exception, then GOD would have made that as clear as HE had said, worship another god and “perish”. If the “Gospel” is what we should embrace, HE would not have Commanded keeping HIS LAW “forever” and for “as long as we live on HIS Earth”, and HE would not have said that HIS “New Covenant” is to put HIS LAW in our hearts.

CHRISTIANS AND MESSIANICS HAVE TO DEAL WITH GOD’s “NEW COVENANT”

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.” Jeremiah 31:31 – 33

“Many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and HE will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for OUT OF ZION SHALL GO FORTH THE LAW, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.” Isaiah 2:3

“I WILL GIVE YOU PASTORS ACCORDING TO MINE HEART, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.” Jeremiah 3:15

That unequivocally eliminates the writings of the “New Testament” for they completely dismiss GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments and replace them with this unfounded religion that touts the worship of a man-god called JC.

IF WE ARE GOD’s PEOPLE THEN WE DO NOT NEED JC; WE NEED GOD’s LAW AND THEN WE HAVE HIS PROTECTION

How can we forsake this ALMIGHTY GOD of HOSTS. HE is the ONLY ONE with a TRACK RECORD to prove that HE is the ONE True LORD and SAVIOR of the Children of Israel and of all who CALL UPON HIM? Consider this; if your father buys you a car, and you give thanks to your neighbor, how do you think your father will feel? Well, the GOD of Israel feels the same way concerning all HE has done for us, and we then exalt and worship JC who is a product of the Roman Era, nonetheless.

IT IS THE GOD OF ISRAEL that has PROMISED to gather us out of these lands of captivity, from the control of our enemies, and return us back to our heritage where our own Nobles will govern and rule over us – not White Supremacists.

“THEIR CHILDREN ALSO SHALL BE AS AFORETIME, AND THEIR CONGREGATION SHALL BE ESTABLISHED BEFORE ME, and I will punish all that oppress them. And THEIR NOBLES SHALL BE OF THEMSELVES, AND THEIR GOVERNOR SHALL PROCEED FROM THE MIDST OF THEM; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the LORD. And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.” Jeremiah 30:20 - 22

“Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and THEY SHALL COME AGAIN FROM THE LAND OF THE ENEMY. And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, THAT THY CHILDREN SHALL COME AGAIN TO THEIR OWN BORDER.” Jeremiah 31:16,17

“I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.” Ezekiel 34:13 – 16

Doesn’t it make sense to turn to the GOD that caused our captivity and that will also bring us out of it?

“THUS SAITH THE LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel. Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. THEY SHALL COME WITH WEEPING, AND WITH SUPPLICATIONS WILL I LEAD THEM: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL, and Ephraim is my firstborn. Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, HE THAT SCATTERED ISRAEL WILL GATHER HIM, AND KEEP HIM, AS A SHEPHERD DOTH HIS FLOCK.” Jeremiah 31:7 - 10

“Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I WILL GET THEM PRAISE AND FAME IN EVERY LAND WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN PUT TO SHAME. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.” Zephaniah 3:19,20

Is it not obvious that it will be the CREATOR GOD of Israel that will SAVE us and DELIVER us out of this affliction, death, and destruction we face at every turn? Of a Truth, this Baal-JC is nowhere to be found during the days the Black Hebrews were in the Land and not during these days. Don’t delude yourselves, as he is the imagination of wicked men. JC only exists in the “New Testament” and in your house of worship where he hangs, dead as a doornail, on a cross. JC is as guilty as the Church, as both have failed to serve the poor in the congregation. All the money it collects from the people goes into the hands of ruthless preachers to serve them rather than the poor, the fatherless, and the widow as GOD has Commanded () should be done with “Tithes”. People don’t accept it, but without question JC is the impetus generating all this fraud. Know GOD’s WORD on Tithes. They are of the prolific harvests of the Land of Israel that the GOD of Israel provides for HIS Chosen People and the less fortunate:

“At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.” Deuteronomy 14:28,29

If GOD’s Prophet Elijah could see, understand, and know that the CREATOR GOD of Israel is the ONE True and Living GOD, why won’t Messianic Israelites and all the World worship HIM and not this unfounded Roman-Christian man-god, JC?

LEST WE FORGET

“TAKE HEED UNTO YOURSELVES, LEST YE FORGET THE COVENANT OF THE LORD YOUR GOD, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, EVEN A JEALOUS GOD. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; YE SHALL NOT PROLONG YOUR DAYS UPON IT, BUT SHALL UTTERLY BE DESTROYED. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. But IF FROM THENCE THOU SHALT SEEK THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT FIND HIM, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, IF THOU TURN TO THE LORD THY GOD, AND SHALT BE OBEDIENT UNTO HIS VOICE; (FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD;) HE WILL NOT FORSAKE THEE, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.” Deuteronomy 4:23 – 31

“And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and WALK AFTER OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; BECAUSE YE WOULD NOT BE OBEDIENT UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD YOUR GOD.” Deuteronomy 8:19,20

For the life of me I cannot understand how it is that GOD’s own Chosen People have turned to JC. You see, GOD cursed us to worship false gods, therefore it had to come to pass that we would believe in the false god of those who rule over us. However, Our GOD has opened our eyes to HIS TRUTH, and given all the facts that prove this man-god a fraud should make Christians and especially Messianic Hebrews accept GOD’s Commandment and HIS WORDS when they hear it.

“Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;” Isaiah 49:8

THINK! When Prophet Elijah returns and learns about two billion Christians, including Israelites, worshipping yet another false god, without question he will again exhibit his passion for the GOD of Israel and for HIS WAYS of Righteousness! Elijah’s return from GOD’s Heaven will be about assuring us that we must live GOD’s LAW for as long as we live on HIS Earth, and about ending the worship of any other gods.

“These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, ALL THE DAYS THAT YE LIVE UPON THE EARTH.” Deuteronomy 12:1

“God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;” Exodus 20:1 – 5

Therefore, how can we in good conscience worship this White Man’s JC and glory him when he has done nothing for us. And indeed, by doing nothing, it would appear that he is united with White Supremacists and their oppressive acts against us. The wise of us who KNOW GOD, know the source of our SALVATION, and HE is the CREATOR of this Universe.

“THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH AND SONG, AND HE IS BECOME MY SALVATION: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.” Exodus 15:2

“The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and THE LORD ALONE SHALL BE EXALTED IN THAT DAY.” Isaiah 2:11

“THE LORD OF HOSTS SHALL BE EXALTED IN JUDGMENT, AND GOD THAT IS HOLY SHALL BE SANCTIFIED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.” Isaiah 5:16

Given all the Hell in this White Supremacist World Order: total unrest across the globe, covid-19, police brutality, “America in Crisis due to the murder of George Floyd”, unemployment, impoverishment, suffering, and World Hunger. The only other catastrophes that might happen stemming from GOD’s HAND are possibly another pandemic, a drought, a plague of locust, Perfect Storms, and World War III. If there’s anything else to occur before another World War, I can’t imagine what other than mass destruction of descendants of Slaves, GOD Chosen who will still choose to reject the GOD of Israel and HIS Book of the Law for the likes of a modern-day Baal.

“It came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice,
that Elijah the prophet came near, and said,
LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day
that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant,
and that I have done all these things at thy word.
Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know
that thou art the LORD God,
and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice,
and the wood, and the stones, and the dust,
and licked up the water that was in the trench.
And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces:
and they said, The LORD, he is the God;
THE LORD, HE IS THE GOD.”
I Kings 18:36 - 39

“My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart,
and my portion for ever. For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
But it is good for me to draw near to God:
I HAVE PUT MY TRUST IN THE LORD GOD,
THAT I MAY DECLARE ALL THY WORKS.”
Psalm 73:26 - 28

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/