SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 27, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 27, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

DURING THIS CLOUDY AND DARK DAY,
OUR GOD OF ISRAEL
WILL AGAIN SAVE HIS PEOPLE
EVEN OUT OF THIS CAPTIVITY

“I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt,
to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.”
Leviticus 11:45

“Thus saith the LORD God of Israel,
I brought up Israel out of Egypt,
and delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians,
and out of the hand of all kingdoms,
and of them that oppressed you:”
I Samuel 10:18

“As a shepherd seeketh out his flock
in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered;
so will I seek out my sheep,
and will deliver them out of all places
where they have been scattered
in the cloudy and dark day.”
Ezekiel 34:12

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”
Zephaniah 2:3

When White cops are killing descendants of Slaves and brutalizing us on a daily basis, these days can’t get too much more “Cloudy and Dark” if we are to survive! When GOD has caused a Global Pandemic that is killing millions of Blacks and White Supremacists, know that these are “Cloudy and Dark” days! Of a truth, just as they call it, the coronavirus pandemic has brought this nation that rules over HIS Chosen People to its knees, and this is just the beginning. And before it’s all over and done, they, like Pharaoh, will be happy to serve justice to descendants of Slaves and facilitate their passage to FREEDOM.

Of a truth, the same GOD that Created the Heavens and the Earth is the GOD wreaking havoc on HIS Earth, HIS People who won’t return to HIM, and upon White Supremacists who afflict HIS Chosen and refuse to let them GO FREE. Our CAPTORS have been warned many times over months to “Let My People GO”, but they did not take heed. And when they didn’t, the CREATOR GOD of Israel gave them a taste of this coronavirus until HE will bring upon them another devastating catastrophe to free HIS Black Hebrews, so that they may go into this Second “Wilderness” (Ezekiel 20:34-38)!

You know that you are in Hell when an ex-Black prosecutor, Kamala Harris, can incarcerate an innocent Black man. You know you’re in Hell when a White Governor, Kay Ivey, will execute an innocent Black man (Nathaniel Woods). You know you’re in Hell when you have to live in a racist system, of which neither you nor your kids can walk down their street without fear of being handcuffed or shot dead, enduring a chokehold, and being kneed to the neck and suffocated by and a White cop. You know you are in Hell when White racist cops refuse to be reprimanded and jailed for criminality and killing descendant of Slaves. You know you are in Hell when the governments of each State will not institute a Police Reform Order that will protect descendants of Slaves.

When there is an outcry for justice served, you know you are in Hell when the US Supreme Court of Justice is dead silent when it comes to serving justice for descendants of Slaves, even though a Black man, Clarence Thomas, sits as a justice.

Descendants of Slaves are in the hands and under the control of an abominably racist people who have the audacity to believe in a Christian god. In the EYES of the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD of Israel, they are diabolical, as HE detests the worship and the mention of the names of other gods, and that would include their JC.

“In all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.” Exodus 23:13

Not only have White Supremacist ENSLAVERS gone against the CREATOR, but they made mention of their White-blue-eyed JC, man-god, that the Romans invented and used him as their god, and they deliberately enticed their Black Slaves to believe in him and in their Christian religion. This White or Black JC, whichever color you want to make him is no more a “lord and savior” than any other idol or image. If he were greater than that, Christians would not be dying from coronavirus.

There is a True and Living GOD; HE is a JEALOUS GOD, and HE has NO Mercy on those who call on and believe in another god. Therefore, if we want HIM to be with us to keep us safe from the hands of these wicked White Supremacists, the coronavirus, and other things harmful, we must Call upon HIM, and ONLY HIM. And we must be OBEDIENT to HIS Book of the Law and not Christianity’s “New Testament” that leads us astray from Our GOD of Israel and what “Thus Saith the LORD”. The reason to stay out of the “New Testament” is that there is no “Thus Saith the LORD” in this Christian Book, and also this book denounces GOD’s Book of the Law.

“For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.” Romans 10:4

For those who do not know it, GOD’s LAW is everything about HIM and HIS WAYS of Righteousness. One can’t get Righteousness out of belief in JC. Righteousness is ATTAINED through living and doing GOD’s Book of the Law.

“It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.” Deuteronomy 6:25

If Our GOD of Israel did not want us living and doing HIS Book of the Law, HE never would have said that HE would put it in our hearts, and HE never would have left us WORD in Malachi to “Remember the Law of Moses”.

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.” Malachi 4:4

There is but ONE KEY to finding our way back to GOD’s HEART, out of these heathen lands, and back into our own, and that is via keeping this Everlasting Righteous LAW that GOD Commanded Moses to teach to our forefathers when they came out of Egypt.

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.” Exodus 24:12

Not only did the GOD of Israel Command of us HIS Righteous LAW, but HE also said that we must serve and worship HIM and no other GOD or suffer the consequences of exile among heathens (Lev. 26:33). And O’ how we have been afflicted and oppressed for the disobedience of our wicked forefathers. However, we have paid dearly for 2,400 years, and now Our GOD of Israel has opened our eyes to know HIM and HIS TRUTH. Let me be clear. If we follow the ways of heathens, it is impossible to know the ONE True and Living GOD. And if we worship the god of the heathens, we will never RETURN back to Our GOD of Israel, but rather die in the lands of our heathenish CAPTORS. All we need do now is let out GOD of Israel read our hearts to know that we believe in HIM and HIS WAYS of Righteousness and will worship HIM and ONLY HIM FOREVER. Just know that we have a GOD from the BEGINNING, and HE and HIS LAW are “OUR LIFE”.

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: THAT THOU MAYEST LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, AND THAT THOU MAYEST OBEY HIS VOICE, AND THAT THOU MAYEST CLEAVE UNTO HIM: FOR HE IS THY LIFE, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.” Deuteronomy 30:19,20

“Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which YE SHALL COMMAND YOUR CHILDREN TO OBSERVE TO DO, ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW. For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.” Deuteronomy 32:46,47

No one in their right mind will say that he/she prefers to live among heathens rather than live GOD’s LAW of LIFE. And during these “Cloudy and Dark” days, no one will desire not to know how to be SAVED out of the HANDS of GOD’s GREAT WRATH that has befallen HIS Earth.

“HOWL YE; FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

“And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.” Isaiah 13:6,11

“THE LORD IS THE TRUE GOD, HE IS THE LIVING GOD, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.” Jeremiah 10:10,11

“God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.” Nahum 1:2

We see what White Supremacists have done to our lives, and we know that the man-god they gave to us has done nothing to end our misery and oppression. Therefore, we need neither of these entities. It is high time we gave the CREATOR GOD of Israel an opportunity to SAVE us out of this horrific systemic race hatred, suffering, and injustice. ONLY HE has been the ONE GOD to prove HIMSELF, and that was when HE gave our forebears the Land of Israel and took it back when we would not obey HIS LAW, VOICE, and HIS WORD. But the GOD of Israel is ONE of MANIFOLD MERCIES, and after all these years, HE wants us back!

“Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.” Ezekiel 11:17 - 20

During these “Cloudy and Dark” days Our GOD of Israel is returning to fulfill HIS WORD to not only GATHER us, but also to end the evil and wickedness that has engulfed HIS Earth. Let us turn to HIM in Righteousness and be spared of HIS WRATH, for it is here.

“The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous,
and his ears are open unto their cry.
The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, t
o cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth,
and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart;
and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous:
but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
Evil shall slay the wicked:
and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants:
and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.”
Psalm 34:15 – 22

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS 6/27/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Leviticus Chapters 26th, 27th and
Numbers Chapter 1
Numbers 6th Chapter
Numbers 8:24 - 26
Deuteronomy 4:12 – 20
I Kings 9:1 – 9
II Kings 17:12 - 20
Jeremiah 15th Chapter
Jeremiah 30th and 31st Chapters
Malachi 3rd Chapter
Isaiah 66:18 - 21
Malachi 2:7
Psalm 18th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/