SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 19, 2021

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 19, 2021

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WE KNOW THAT WITH GOD’s WISDOM
HE FORMED US
FROM THE DUST OF THE EARTH…

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,
that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it?
or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
Numbers 23:19

Yea, if thou criest after knowledge,
and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD,
and find the knowledge of God.
FOR THE LORD GIVETH WISDOM:
out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
HE LAYETH UP SOUND WISDOM FOR THE RIGHTEOUS:
he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
Proverbs 2:3 - 7

HAPPY IS THE MAN THAT FINDETH WISDOM,
and the man that getteth understanding.
For the merchandise of it
is better than the merchandise of silver,
and the gain thereof than fine gold.
She is more precious than rubies:
and all the things thou canst desire
are not to be compared unto her.
Length of days is in her right hand;
and in her left hand riches and honour.
Her ways are ways of pleasantness,
and all her paths are peace.
SHE IS A TREE OF LIFE TO THEM THAT LAY HOLD UPON HER:
and happy is every one that retaineth her.
The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth;
by understanding hath he established the heavens.
Proverbs 3:13 – 19

What is wrong with the CREATOR GOD
that people will choose another and will reject WISDOM?

Excluding the scientists who believe that man evolved from an ape, most other people will concede that we were Created by a SUPREME BEING. And though people will make this assertion, they will also seek gods of images, stone, and wood, as well as this Roman man-god who was imagined and was said to be born of a “virgin”.  How being born of a “virgin” makes this man-god, JC, so unique is beyond me, for GOD’s criteria speaks nothing about him or a virgin.  All men of GOD were born of “seed” through copulation.  King David was a man after GOD’s OWN HEART, and being born of a “virgin” had nothing to do with it.  The CREATOR chose him to reign over HIS Kingdom “forever”, and the reason is that David FEARED GOD to do HIS WILL.  And that is more than what we can say of this man JC who is said to be “born of a virgin”!

My purpose for writing these weekly Sabbath Messages is to encourage people to seek the CREATOR GOD and to learn HIS TRUTH to live and do it for the good it will provide and to abandon the works of mere men.  Therefore, consider OUR CREATOR and HIS intentions for the People HE established on HIS Earth.  It behooves people to know and consider HIS WORD, HIS VOICE, and HIS LAW that’s written in the “Old Testament”.  These Sabbath Messages EXALT ONE GOD – the CREATOR of this Universe.  The wise will seek to know this OMNIPOTENT GOD that Created ALL THINGS for they know that mankind cannot produce another god like the ONE that Created the Heavens and the Earth, herbs, animals, mankind, and all things therein.   

The wise will also search for the CREATOR’s WAYS that HE COMMANDED and REQUIRED of the people HE established on HIS Earth.  That would make perfect sense, right?  But if that is the wise thing to do, why then has mankind chosen to invent more than 34,000 different Christian religions?  If that makes for wisdom, then explain why each Christian denomination has its own way of worship, condoning some religious practices while rejecting others.  Is this not confusion?

A lot of people think it is wisdom to concur and join with the masses because this is what their parents and grandparents have done, and they, too, follow the lead of their family without asking questions as to why their religion differs from GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness that HE wrote for us in HIS Book of the Law (Genesis - Deuteronomy).  This is the problem at hand; the masses by no means follow the CREATOR GOD and by no means adhere to HIS Ordained Laws, Statutes, and Judgments. 

The Romans designed a religion and devised their own god to complement it.  They named him JC and published a “New Testament” Book that exalts him and that also entices worship of him.  This book even tells people how to pray via a so-called “Lord’s Prayer”.  It is ironic that Christians are told to recite this “Lord’s Prayer” but not told to keep the LORD’s WAYS of Righteousness.  Surely we can see that this “New Testament” and “Lord’s Prayer” is a cover-up to hide the GOD’s TRUTH.  Only the wise can see that the World has been duped by the Powers to go against the CREATOR GOD and to forsake HIS WAYS.  The last thing the CREATOR GOD wants to see is this empty “Lord’s Prayer” in our hearts.  When GOD of Israel reads our hearts, HE wants to see an absolute love and devotion to HIM and an absolute desire to live and do HIS WAY of Life.

“Hear, O Israel: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: And thou shalt LOVE THE LORD thy God WITH ALL THINE HEART, and with ALL THY SOUL, and with ALL THY MIGHT. And THESE WORDS, WHICH I COMMAND THEE THIS DAY, SHALL BE IN THINE HEART: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children…”   Deuteronomy 6:4 – 7

“The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE.   Isaiah 42:21

GOD’s LAW not only teaches the LOVE of GOD of Israel but also observance of living according to HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  However, Christianity does not teach this in Church, and as a matter of fact, it doesn’t teach it at all, as GOD’s LAW is totally rejected.  It doesn’t take a genius to know that the “wise” do not reject that which the CREATOR GOD has Commanded.

THE CREATOR GOD IS THE GOD OF ISRAEL, HE CHOSE HIS OWN PRIESTS, KINGS, AND PROPHETS OF ISRAEL, AND HE WROTE A WAY OF LIFE FOR ALL PEOPLE TO LIVE AND DO FOR AS LONG AS THEY LIVE ON HIS EARTH

The CREATOR GOD of Israel will have all things HIS WAY, and if we are wise, we will not defy HIM but rather concur. 

GOD’s CHOSEN PRIESTS

Take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons.”    Exodus 28:1

The priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.   Malachi 2:7

GOD’s CHOSEN KINGS OF ISRAEL

“When thou art come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me; Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.”   Deuteronomy 17:14,15

“And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites: And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them:”   Deuteronomy 17:18,19

GOD’s PROMISE TO KING DAVID

“The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.   Psalm 132:11 – 12

When thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.”   II Samuel 7:12,13 

“Ought ye not to know that the LORD God of Israel gave the kingdom over Israel to David for ever, even to him and to his sons by a covenant of salt?   II Chronicles 13:5

Regarding the Kingdom of GOD of Israel, these passages are proof positive that JC is not a factor in the reign over the Kingdom of Israel.  GOD of Israel made David and his Seed King over Israel forever, and because JC is not of the Seed of David, it is impossible for him to ever reign over the Land of Israel.

“The days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And KEEP THE CHARGE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO WALK IN HIS WAYS, TO KEEP HIS STATUTES, AND HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND HIS JUDGMENTS, AND HIS TESTIMONIES, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue HIS WORD which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.   I Kings 2:1 - 4

GOD’s CHOSEN PROPHETS

The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;”   Deuteronomy 18:15

GOD’s WAYS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT HE WROTE FOR HIS CHOSEN AND FOR ALL MANKIND

The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; THAT THOU MAYEST TEACH THEM.    Exodus 24:12

These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, ALL THE DAYS THAT YE LIVE UPON THE EARTH.”    Deuteronomy 12:1

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.   Isaiah 8:20

ONE LAW SHALL BE TO HIM THAT IS HOMEBORN, AND UNTO THE STRANGER THAT SOJOURNETH AMONG YOU.   Exodus 12:49

ONE ORDINANCE SHALL BE BOTH FOR YOU OF THE CONGREGATION, AND ALSO FOR THE STRANGER THAT SOJOURNETH WITH YOU, an ordinance for ever in your generations: as ye are, so shall the stranger be before the LORD. One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.”   Numbers 15:15,16

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. THIS BOOK OF THE LAW SHALL NOT DEPART OUT OF THY MOUTH; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.   Leviticus 20:22

As we can see, residing in our Land of Israel hinges on keeping of GOD’s LAW and observance of HIS Holy Days!

GOD’s HOLY DAYS FOR HIS GLORY AND THANKSGIVING:  HIS FEASTS IN THEIR SEASONS

- The Weekly Seventh-Day Sabbath of Complete REST – the SIGN between GOD of Israel and the Children of Israel

-  The Memorial of Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread

-  The Feast of Weeks that begins when the sickle is put to the harvest

-  The Memorial of Blowing of Trumpets

-  The Day of Atonement

-  The Eight-Day Feast of Tabernacles

In mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things. I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I WILL BE SANCTIFIED IN YOU BEFORE THE HEATHEN. AND YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.”   Ezekiel 20:40 - 42

Without question, given what’s written, GOD’s WAYS are more appealing than the umpteenth religions of man.  None of the Christian denominations have paid off, therefore; why believe in dying and going to heaven if the CREATOR GOD does not speak of it?  I will never understand why people would forsake the CREATOR GOD - OUR MAKER and abandon HIS LAW that when observed will make us the Righteous and the MEEK of the Earth and will enable us to live in GOD’s Peace and Happiness.  We know what the Church promotes, and after over 2,000 years it still leaves people waiting for a JC, man-god, and leaves people strengthening their “faith” in him, albeit in vain for he has not reappeared to say or do anything.  Again, JC is not a factor in GOD’s PLANS for the Children of Israel or for the Land of Israel, either.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: THAT THOU MAYEST LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, AND THAT THOU MAYEST OBEY HIS VOICE, AND THAT THOU MAYEST CLEAVE UNTO HIM: FOR HE IS THY LIFE, AND THE LENGTH OF THY DAYS: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”   Deuteronomy 30:19,20

“Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; BECAUSE IT IS YOUR LIFE: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 32:46,47

If the CREATOR GOD tells us that HE Cursed HIS Chosen People and Cursed HIS Earth through giving it to the heathens, then believe HIM.  If you can see the effects of HIS Curse, then yes, believe HIM!  Assimilating and emulating the ways, customs, manners, and religions of this White Supremacist World Order only lead to our demise.  Their dominance and control over descendants of Slaves have been merciless and barbaric.  And after OUR GOD brings us out of this captivity, HE will deal with them as well.

I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. And THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, AND YE SHALL BE LEFT FEW IN NUMBER AMONG THE HEATHEN, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.”   Deuteronomy 4:26 – 28

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

If there were any truth to belief in JC and Christianity, the Church would be the entity to set Righteous examples for the World to follow, and there would be no funerals in Church, for this man called the “Saviour of the World” would save those who believe in him.  But instead it is found in the Church that wickedness breeds wickedness and that death is sure to follow.  The CREATOR GOD will not leave HIS Earth to the wicked and to oppressive “heathens” who sustain false worship.  Their day is coming, in order that those of us who choose to live on GOD’s Earth in Righteousness, Peace, and Happiness may do so without the fear of this present-day Hell on Earth.  Yes, the heathen greatly exceled in wealth and power, but the wise can see that their reign over us is coming to an end.

Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me. Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.   Isaiah 47:5 – 11

OUR GOD of Israel has heard our prayers, and HE has come to DELIVER us!  Therefore, we must remember HIS Everlasting Covenant that HE made with Abraham in order that we may see our progeny live before the MOST HIGH GOD and sing HIS PRAISES for having endless love for us, HIS Covenant People.

SEEK THE CREATOR GOD AND HIS TRUTH

I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;   Isaiah 65:1,2  

If we do not know the CREATOR GOD, we cannot learn HIS WAYS or take part in rejoicing before HIM.  Therefore, let us all be the wiser and come together under the umbrella of GOD’s LAW for our own good and so that we may be returned to our own heritage and out of the lands of the heathens who are slated to be destroyed.

THE LORD THY GOD IN THE MIDST OF THEE IS MIGHTY; HE WILL SAVE, HE WILL REJOICE OVER THEE WITH JOY; HE WILL REST IN HIS LOVE, HE WILL JOY OVER THEE WITH SINGING. I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. BEHOLD, AT THAT TIME I WILL UNDO ALL THAT AFFLICT THEE: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I WILL GET THEM PRAISE AND FAME IN EVERY LAND WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN PUT TO SHAME. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.   Zephaniah 3:17 – 20

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame. But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for THEY ARE AT HAND TO COME.”   Ezekiel 36:7,8

These Sabbath Messages are for enlightenment and for informing the “Dry Bones” of Israel and the Stranger of these “Latter Days” of GOD’s PLANS for us in order that the Righteous Remnant of Israel will know that it is time for us to return back to OUR GOD of Israel and to the WAY of Life that HE determined for Our Righteousness.  If people will not take heed to GOD’s WORDS, then know that they will fall.  Let us who are the wiser take heed to GOD’s WORD regarding the destruction of the wicked Powers-that-be who have committed sins and wickedness so much greater than that of the Children of Israel.  Let us be the wise ones who will at the end of the day show forth GOD’s PRAISES and rejoice before HIM in HIS Holy City, Jerusalem!

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God;
for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation,
he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments,
and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
For as the earth bringeth forth her bud,
and as the garden causeth the things
that are sown in it to spring forth;
so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise
to spring forth before all the nations.
Isaiah 61:10,11

IF THOU WILT RETURN, O ISRAEL, SAITH THE LORD, RETURN UNTO ME:
and if thou wilt put away thine abominations out of my sight,
then shalt thou not remove.
And thou shalt swear, The LORD liveth, in truth,
in judgment, and in righteousness;
and the nations shall bless themselves in him,
and in him shall they glory.
Jeremiah 4:1,2

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 6/19/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Leviticus 11th - 13th Chapters
Leviticus 20:22 - 27
Isaiah 65th Chapter
Isaiah 66th Chapter
Isaiah 52nd Chapter
II Kings 5th Chapter
Psalm 73rd Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/