SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 13, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 13, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

“MY DAD IS CHANGING THE WORLD,”
said George Floyd’s six-year-old daughter, Gianna.

“WASHINGTON (AP) – George Floyd, of African descent, was killed in a police crackdown in the United States over a racist rant in the United States. Tens of thousands take to the streets in mourning and agitation. Social media has just taken over the video of George Floyd’s six-year-old daughter.

“The video, entitled “Gianna Daddy Changed the World,” is a video of Floyd’s six-year-old daughter sitting on the shoulder of Stephen Jackson, a former American basketball star and friend of George Floyd. “You’re right, Gigi.” Stephen Jackson shared the video on social media with the caption, ‘Your daddy is changing the world.’”
https://www.mbs.news/en/2020/06/my-dad-changed-the-world-daughter-of-george-floyd-calling-out-to-the-world-on-stephen-jacksons-shoulders.html

8 Minutes and 46 Seconds:
How George Floyd Was Killed in Police Custody

The day after Mr. Floyd’s death, the Police Department fired all four of the officer
involved in the episode, and on Friday the Hennepin County attorney, Mike Freeman, announced murder and manslaughter charges against Derek Chauvin, the officer who can be seen most clearly in witness videos pinning Mr. Floyd to the ground. Mr. Chauvin, who is white, kept his knee on Mr. Floyd’s neck for eight minutes and 46 seconds, according to the criminal complaint against him. Our video shows that Mr. Chauvin did not remove his knee even after Mr. Floyd lost consciousness, and for a full minute after paramedics arrived at the scene.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/us/george-floyd-investigation.html?auth=login-google

Derek Chauvin knew well that he was lynching a Black Hebrew Israelite!

The storeowner in Minneapolis had called the police on George Floyd because he had attempted to change a phony twenty-dollar bill in his place of business. Four cops arrived on the scene. They approached Floyd in his car and had him to step out. I questioned why the cops walked Floyd around rather than take him straight to the squad car. Then I realized that they wanted Floyd to resist arrest, and when he didn’t they knew they had to find a way to make it happen. After they finally did put him in the squad car and out of sight of onlookers, they got their opportunity. From the video it was obvious that there was a commotion in the squad car. Next we could see that Floyd was on the ground, and the cop, Derek Chauvin, had his knee on his neck. What I saw during these 8+ minutes was Chauvin with revenge in his heart and a vendetta against George Floyd. It was horrible and deeply troubling to watch and hear Floyd say he could not breathe and that his stomach and his back were hurting. Then hearing him calling out for his deceased mother was heartbreaking and most disturbing and very difficult to hear. Shortly afterwards Floyd was quiet, and it was clear that the ruthless, cold-blooded cop had killed him.

That which occurred immediately after this racist White cop, Derek Chauvin, lynched George Floyd by putting his knee to his neck until he died evoked global protests and demonstrates prompting this change spoken of by his daughter, Gianna.

“MY DAD IS CHANGING THE WORLD,”

How many times have we uttered the words, “GOD WORKS in STRANGE WAYS”? I know that throughout my life of several decades I have uttered these words at least scores of times. And now, given this murder of George Floyd I am doing so again. For sure, and you can mark my words, George Floyd’s death, which was captured on cell is the catalyst for the WORKS of GOD we are now Witnessing – GLOBAL OUTCRIES AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACIST RACISM AND POLICE BRUTALITY AND LYNCHINGS OF BLACKS.

White Supremacists have not served the CREATOR GOD at all and certainly have not served HIS Earth respectfully or ethically, except for their own ruthless, barbaric, immoral, and abominable gain. And because the CREATOR is a GOD of Righteousness and executes Judgment, HE is taking back HIS Earth, HIS Holy City, Jerusalem, and HIS Covenant People, the Righteous Remnant of HIS Hebrew Israelites.

Sometimes the most bazaar incidents we hear and/or witness turn out to be of GOD’s WORKS. And in my opinion, one of them is the death of George Floyd, the death of a descendant of Slaves to unite nations against racism and police brutality. However, where the CREATOR GOD of Israel is concerned, throughout the “Old Testament” and on many occasions HE has killed as many as 75,000 Israelites at one time for their wickedness against HIM. HIS deadly Judgments have always been in place to end sin and to persuade us to stay on HIS Paths of Righteousness. Today, nothing has changed! Yesterday, it was Floyd, and today, it will be another one of us, as long as we stay in this White Man’s land of nightmarish Hell worshipping his god.

WHITE SUPREMACY, RACE HATRED, AND RACIAL INJUSTICE ARE THE RULE OF THIS PRESENT WORLD ORDER

After 400 years of White rule over us, we are foolish to believe that George Floyd’s death at the hands of this racist cop, Derek Chauvin, and this global protest will change racial injustice throughout the nations. As long as descendants of Slaves live in the lands of White Supremacists, where our forebears were enslaved, we will be subject to this horrid animal-like death and injustice. And we will never have a decent life without fear for ourselves or be able to hope for any aspirations for our children, knowing that anyone of them will die at the hands of a racist cop. We cannot dream of peace and happiness for there is none, but we know for a fact that someone and, no doubt, many in our family will face death in this country called, “America the Beautiful”. Never mind that its US Supreme Court of Justice has no regard for the rights of descendants of Slaves and even less for our FREEDOM to leave out of this captivity. The people of this court along with the government and police force sustain repression, endless Ghettoes, and inferior educational systems throughout the fifty states to render descendants of Slaves powerless and under White Supremacists’ control.

Anti-racism demonstrations aren’t even a temporary fix, for Black Lives do not matter to the White Powers who rule over us and even less to White racist cops. And racism and isolation of Blacks will prevail. White Supremacists have covert schemes locked within their systems directing their generations to perpetuate this hatred and heartless disparities that have plagued us since our being forced to these shores. And there is nothing these Black Congressional leaders can do about it; hence, the reason they have not stood together in unity to address all these deaths at the hands of White racist cops who are killing us in the hundreds every single year.

Moreover, since the death of George Floyd, there have been other Blacks who have had White cops ground them with their knees. I personally saw another White cop knock a young Black man to the ground, put his knee to his neck while he was restrained and then use a taser on him, directly touching his body, and then at other times at close range, for at least 15 seconds. And this was AFTER Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd. I also saw for myself a White cop pull down a young Black Brother’s mask while his hands were up, and he sprayed pepper spray in directly in his face, as he stood three feet from him. Blacks and Whites may show signs of solidarity against racism, but it will exist for as long as descendants of Slaves remain in these United States. Furthermore, it might be interesting to know that the southern “Slave Patrols” now makeup the Police Force across the United States.

“How the U.S. Got Its Police Force”

“In the South, however, the economics that drove the creation of police forces were centered not on the protection of shipping interests but on the preservation of the slavery system. Some of the primary policing institutions there were the slave patrols tasked with chasing down runaways and preventing slave revolts, Potter says; the first formal slave patrol had been created in the Carolina colonies in 1704. During the Civil War, the military became the primary form of law enforcement in the South, but during Reconstruction, many local sheriffs functioned in a way analogous to the earlier slave patrols, enforcing segregation and the disenfranchisement of freed slaves.”

https://time.com/4779112/police-history-origins/

Do not believe that there are any so-called “Good Cops”. If there were any “Good Cops” at all, there would be no racist and evil cops. The reason being is that the “Good Cops” would blow the whistle on the bad cops and make the system get rid of them. But that is not the case. These so-called “Good Cops” are just as bad, as they turn a blind eye to all the racist acts of people like Derek Chauvin.

VOTING SINCE 1870 IS AS BAD FOR BLACKS AS ARE COPS – AND NEITHER SERVES AS A PANACEA TO END RACISM AND THE DISPARITIES WE FACE ON A DAILY BASIS

At some point we have to WAKE UP, “O YE DRY BONES”- ye Black Hebrews, the People of the LORD GOD of Israel! At some point it should be clear that voting will neither help us nor end racism and inequality in these United States. We’ve had democratic rulers and presidents all promising justice and leading us to believe that they will make a change in our lives. And who more than Barack Obama, the Black Messiah who led Blacks to believe that he would work in our favor.

Didn’t descendants of Slaves snake around buildings standing in long lines to vote for him because he surely knew our Plight and what we endured. However, he ran for two terms in the White House, nonetheless, and did nothing, except he did work on policies for homosexuals and for Spanish speaking peoples. Black folk got left out only to hear him say, “I am not a president for African Americans”. “Well, brother, why the hell didn’t you say that while you were campaigning in our communities for our vote that you needed to put you in the White House?”

Blacks put Obama in the White House hoping for a better life in these United States. Well, it never happened, and it won’t happen. Whether descendants of Slaves believe me or not, the Truth of the matter is that we (as it is written), the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, were cursed to serve our heathenish enemies in their land, and to worship their god because our forefathers flatly refused to turn to the GOD of Israel and worship ONLY HIM (Lev.26th and Deut.28th Chapter). And since they preferred to worship other gods, the GOD of Israel said, then other gods you will serve.

“I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.” Leviticus 26:33

“And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.” Deuteronomy 28:64

[That “other god” of which Moses writes about in Italy, in the United States, and in other White Supremacists nations would be this White Man’s JC.]

“Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel wherein is no pleasure.

“Because Ephraim hath made many altars to sin, altars shall be unto him to sin. I have written to him the great things of my law, but they were counted as a strange thing. They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of mine offerings, and eat it; but the LORD accepteth them not; now will he remember their iniquity, and visit their sins: they shall return to Egypt. For ISRAEL HATH FORGOTTEN HIS MAKER, and buildeth temples; and Judah hath multiplied fenced cities: but I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces thereof.” Hosea 8:11 - 14

It was never GOD’s intention for the Children of Israel to worship another god, and throughout the “Old Testament” writings, HE has made that perfectly clear. Moreover, it is perfectly clear from the curse upon us that we should all VOTE for the GOD that caused our captivity for indeed it is HE that has proved HIMSELF to be the True SAVIOR! If HE saved our forefathers out of Egyptian bondage, HE can save us, but we should know that it will be on HIS TERMS!

“WE WILL GET JUSTICE”

George Floyd’s brother has said, “We will get justice”. Yes, this is true, but it will not be because the United States ended racism against descendants of Slaves. We will get justice because the CREATOR GOD will Deliver those of us who will return back to HIM, and will be obedient to HIS WORD and to HIS LAW to live it in Righteousness and worship ONLY HIM!

WE HAVE A GOD; HE IS THE CREATOR OF THIS UNIVERSE

“Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel; YE HAVE SEEN WHAT I DID UNTO THE EGYPTIANS, AND HOW I BARE YOU ON EAGLES' WINGS, AND BROUGHT YOU UNTO MYSELF. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.” Exodus 19:3 - 6

“MOSES BROUGHT FORTH THE PEOPLE OUT OF THE CAMP TO MEET WITH GOD; and they stood at the nether part of the mount. And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly. And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice. And the LORD came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the LORD called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up.” Exodus 19:17 - 20

Our forefathers were the only people who met with the CREATOR GOD of Israel at Mount Sinai. ONLY GOD of Israel and the Children of Israel were present. There was no one named JC present to confuse the matter – only GOD’s “Firstborn”:

“And the LORD said unto Moses…thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even MY FIRSTBORN:” Exodus 4:21,22

“THE LORD, WHO BROUGHT YOU UP OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT WITH GREAT POWER AND A STRETCHED OUT ARM, HIM SHALL YE FEAR, AND HIM SHALL YE WORSHIP, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods. And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods. But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and HE SHALL DELIVER YOU OUT OF THE HAND OF ALL YOUR ENEMIES.” II Kings 17:36 - 39

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.” Malachi 4:4

We, (not all) descendants of Slaves are of the SEED of the Biblical Israelites. We have a GOD, the CREATOR GOD of this Universe. Other nations may worship HIM, but no other nation can lay claim to this MOST HIGH GOD of HOSTS – only us – HIS Covenant People. But we do not call upon HIM. All our energies are wasted on this White Supremacist man-god, JC, who has no connection with the CREATOR GOD that would give even one reason to believe in him. But because White Supremacists believe in him, descendants of Slaves have the insane idea that this White-blue-eyed so-called “lord and saviour” will save them and get them in Heaven after they die. They reject the CREATOR’s WORD saying, “Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.” They also totally disregard GOD’s WORD to our forefathers who also looked to false gods, though they witnessed all GOD of Israel’s ACTS proving HIM to be the ONE True and Living GOD.

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and BELIEVE ME, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM HE: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore YE ARE MY WITNESSES, SAITH THE LORD, THAT I AM GOD.” Isaiah 43:10 – 12

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? YEA, THERE IS NO GOD; I KNOW NOT ANY.” Isaiah 44:8

BUT, descendants of Slaves relentlessly call out for the White Man’s JC, making the CREATOR GOD of Israel ever more JEALOUS than HE is! How long will it take us to know that we sin against the MOST HIGH JEALOUS GOD of HOSTS when we call upon JC and mention his Greek name.

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on THE NAME OF THE LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.” Joel 2:32

Just in case people do not know the HOLY NAME of the LORD, please know that it is NOT JC!

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.” Exodus 3:15

What more do we need the ALMIGHTY GOD of the “Old Testament” to tell us if HE were here today? I’ll tell you. HE would tell us again and again to OBEY HIS VOICE and to live and do HIS Book of the Law for HIS SALVATION, and that HIS WORDS are valid forever!

“Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers giveth you. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.” Deuteronomy 4:1,2

“These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, ALL THE DAYS THAT YE LIVE UPON THE EARTH.

“What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.” Deuteronomy 12:1,32

“It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt RETURN UNTO THE LORD THY GOD, and shalt OBEY HIS VOICE according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; THAT THEN THE LORD THY GOD WILL TURN THY CAPTIVITY, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, TO LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, that thou mayest live.” Deuteronomy 30:1 - 6

GOD of Israel said nothing about JC, therefore be wise and realize and understand that HE wants Our Love and ALL the GLORY when HE takes us out of this captivity.

“Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, HE THAT SCATTERED ISRAEL WILL GATHER HIM, AND KEEP HIM, AS A SHEPHERD DOTH HIS FLOCK.” Jeremiah 31:10

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, neither my praise to graven images.” Isaiah 42:8

That would include JC!

WE HAVE A GOD, AND HE AWAITS OUR RETURN BACK TO HIM

“Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And KEEP THE CHARGE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO WALK IN HIS WAYS, TO KEEP HIS STATUTES, AND HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND HIS JUDGMENTS, AND HIS TESTIMONIES, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES, THAT THOU MAYEST PROSPER IN ALL THAT THOU DOEST, AND WHITHERSOEVER THOU TURNEST THYSELF: That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.” I Kings 2:1 – 4

We have a Land – our own Land of Israel. Therefore, why waste our time and our lives protesting and demonstrating for social justice in this White Supremacist country when we have our own GOD-given Land, fixed Constitution and Divine LAWS and Government that was written by the CREATOR GOD of Israel.

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN; THAT THOU MAYEST TEACH THEM.” Exodus 24:12

We should be spending every moment crying out to Our GOD that caused this heinous Slave Trade and captivity. We should be praying, as did our forefathers in Egypt, for Deliverance out of this bondage, as well. And more than anything, we should be pleading with Our GOD of Israel for forgiveness for worshipping another god.

Our GOD has been patient with us, and HE has been MERCIFUL, but know that HE will not await our return back to HIM forever. Our GOD of Israel has not forgotten the White Supremacists who so cruelly took our fathers from the shores of Africa and brought them to these lands to serve them under inhumane conditions. And HE is in the process of amending all the harm they have done to HIS Earth and to HIS Black Hebrew Israelites.

The days of these White Supremacists are numbered. The GOD that can cause a World-wide pandemic can manifest other WORKS, as well that are just as bazaar. And I am informing and warning my people, Israel, and the world to wait on them!

White Supremacists will suffer the consequences for their evils just as have descendants of Slaves for our forebears worshipping other gods. White Supremacists not only invented Christianity but they enticed GOD’s Beloved People to worship their White god, JC. They have made GOD’s Earth a Hell with pagan churches on every corner exalting and singing praises of a JC, man-god. This false god is deceiving two billion people and causing them to forget the True CREATOR GOD of Israel for the likes of this useless “lord and saviour” that has done nothing for them except to make them despair and cry endlessly. This abomination has not gone unnoticed by the CREATOR GOD, and HE is in the process of taking back HIS Earth, HIS Holy City Jerusalem from usurpers, and re-establishing the Righteous Remnant of the Children of Israel.

“MY DAD IS CHANGING THE WORLD”

ALL PRAISES due to the GOD of Israel, George Floyd has already changed the world, and I would call his death the first phase of great things to come. GOD has promised that HE will GATHER HIS Chosen People and punish the World for its evils:

“It shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of JACOB, SHALL NO MORE AGAIN STAY UPON HIM THAT SMOTE THEM; BUT SHALL STAY UPON THE LORD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, in truth. The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.” Isaiah 10:20,21

“I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.” Isaiah 13:11

Our GOD of Israel has also said that it will come to pass that ALL flesh will go to worship before HIM, and it would appear that HE knows nothing about JC:

“It shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall ALL FLESH COME TO WORSHIP BEFORE ME, SAITH THE LORD.” Isaiah 66:23

This great day can only be in Jerusalem after the GOD of Israel has cleansed HIS Holy City of its heathens and all the wickedness they have established in HIS Holy Land.

Let those who are of the SEED of Jacob and who Fear the GOD of Israel do what’s necessary in order that we won’t be caught up in HIS deadly judgments upon the people of this wicked World Order. This is all soon coming to an END in order that the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob-Israel may be EXALTED and so that HIS Righteous LAW will prevail on HIS Earth and throughout HIS RIGHTEOUS WORLD ORDER.

“The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth:
the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.”
Psalm 9:16

“Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
Can a woman forget her sucking child,
that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?
yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;
thy walls are continually before me.
Thy children shall make haste;
thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.
Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold:
all these gather themselves together, and come to thee.
As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all,
as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.”
Isaiah 49:14 – 18

“Thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles,
and set up my standard to the people:
and they shall bring thy sons in their arms,
and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.”
Isaiah 49:22

“Thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty
shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered:
for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee,
and I will save thy children.
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh;
and they shall be drunken with their own blood,
as with sweet wine:
and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour
and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”
Isaiah 49:25,26

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 6/13/20
Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 – 14
Leviticus 17th - 19th Chapters
Joshua 22:9 – 34
Nehemiah 12:26 – 47
Lamentations 2:1 - 17
Amos 4th Chapter
Jeremiah 2:30
Ezekiel 22nd Chapter
Isaiah 1st Chapter
Psalm 16th Chapter
Psalm 58th Chapter
Psalm 34th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/