SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 12, 2021

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JUNE 12, 2021

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHITE SUPREMACY,
ITS DOMINATION, AND CHRISTIANITY
HAVE CORRUPTED AND DEFILED GOD’s EARTH

The earth mourneth and fadeth away,
the world languisheth and fadeth away,
the haughty people of the earth do languish.
The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof;
because they have transgressed the laws,
changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
Isaiah 24:4,5

I will utter my judgments against them
touching all their wickedness,
who have forsaken me,
and have burned incense unto other gods,
and worshipped the works of their own hands.
Jeremiah 1:16

Thine own wickedness shall correct thee,
and thy backslidings shall reprove thee:
know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter,
that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God,
and that my fear is not in thee,
saith the Lord GOD of hosts.
Jeremiah 2:19

Christianity does not end wickedness; it propagates and highlights it!

World Empires, leading World Powers, and Rulers are bent on dominating and dictating the rule for its Peoples and not much can be done about it.  Whether their supremacy is honest, fair, and praiseworthy is for the people to decide.  In this White Supremacist World Order the Powers-that-be who control the comings and goings of nations have wreaked havoc across the globe.  And the ignorant who are without knowledge of GOD’s TRUTH partake in the ideologies of the existing Powers and their governments.  Moreover, the religion of the dominant race is the expected rule, and most of the people of the country partake in it. 

Roman Catholicism was the start of Christianity over 2,000 years ago, and other man-made branches of Christianity have resulted and have become the desired choice for White Powers around the World.  Be advised that it is this White Supremacy, its domination, and Christianity that have corrupted and defiled GOD’s Earth.  There are 37 million Christian Churches, 34,000 Christian denominations, and over 2 billion Christians on GOD’s Earth, and they all serve for worship and belief in JC.  Christian ethics do not acknowledge and follow the CREATOR GOD’s Book of the Law and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets, but rather Christian Clergy adhere to an unfounded “Gospel” written by Romans but not endorsed by GOD.

In many ways the “New Testament” acts as a magical fairy tale, especially when it speaks about people dying and going to GOD’s Heaven, something the CREATOR never uttered.  What GOD did say is that “Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return”.  This Christian book also states that a “New Jerusalem” will descend from Heaven, when GOD’s Prophet Jeremiah prophesied of the re-construction of Jerusalem hundreds of years before JC was ever thought of. 

Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.   Jeremiah 30:18

And when the “New Testament” contrives the idea that JC is the “Saviour of the World”, when he has saved no one, we have to think of the Emperor’s New Clothes!  If the CREATOR GOD had made this man, JC, such a “Saviour god”, certainly the GOD of Israel would have mentioned him to HIS Beloved Children of Israel of whom HE said are HIS “Firstborn”.

Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:   Exodus 4:22

Moreover, we cannot dismiss the fact that it is the GOD of Israel, the CREATOR of the Heaven and Earth, that lays claim to being the ONE and ONLY TRUE and LIVING GOD, and HE firmly states that there is NONE ELSE!

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.   Isaiah 43:11

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY.   Isaiah 44:8

When people decide to refute and reject GOD’s WORDS, they expose themselves to belief in all kinds of lies, and this invention of Christianity, unfounded in GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness, is one of them.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS HAVE SET THE STAGE WITH THEIR WICKED MINDSET THAT SUSTAINS CHAOS AMONG ALL THE PEOPLES OF THE EARTH

In that the Caucasian nations are the SUPER POWERS since Greece and Rome, people against them would have to be crazy to say that these ruthless White Supremacists have defiled GOD’s PLANS and RULES for HIS Earth. However, they have, and without question, European Powers and the United States do in fact exist as spreaders of this man-made religion, not to mention that the United States is also the CORRUPT POLICE over the World.  And the people of the World who make this claim obviously have concrete evidence to prove it.  Would it then be wrong to exclaim the truth, especially if the CREATOR GOD is in agreement with the revelation? 

Also, if this particular disclosure is found to be accurate, and it is not analyzed, discussed, or debated should people simply be left to believe lies?  Would that be the intelligent and wise thing to do?  In other words, if the bottom line and ultimate goal is to live in GOD’s Peace and Happiness on Earth, and the only way to accomplish this endeavor is to learn HIS TRUTH, well, then know that it won’t happen believing and living a lie! 

Surely we can understand that it is not right to know the GOD’s TRUTH and withhold it and leave people to believe as they choose.  Does not silence and withholding the truth consent to deception, fraud, and scam?  Lots of questions here, but what is the right thing to do when it entails the CREATOR GOD and HIS WORDS, WAYS, REQUIREMENTS, and HONESTY regarding all matters?    Should GOD’s TRUTH also remain hidden and allow lies and deception to prevail?  Is that the acceptable thing to do?  And what about defying GOD’s FIRST COMMANDMENT?  This LAW is the cornerstone for absolute worship of the CREATOR GOD of Host!  And all who will worship another god will perish.  Those are GOD’s Prophet Moses’ WORDS, and they are holding true:

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.

“Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God.

“Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou inquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.”   Deuteronomy 12:8,28,30 

Because of the wickedness of man, the CREATOR destroyed all living except Noah and his house.  Why defy the CREATOR again and repeat the wickedness of mankind to our hurt?  Let’s by all means defy these ruthless barbaric Powers and adhere to GOD’s WORD, and the reason is that when we do, we cannot go wrong!  

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, IT IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.   Isaiah 8:20

And if we will obey HIS LAW, then OUR GOD will guide us along HIS Paths just as HE led our forefathers throughout the Wilderness of Egypt and into the Land of Milk and Honey – the Land of Canaan.  HE will lead us and all Peoples who seek to know HIM and HIS WAYS of Righteousness, and HE will prosper our way.

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for MINE HOUSE SHALL BE CALLED AN HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR ALL PEOPLE. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.”   Isaiah 56:6 - 8

WHITE SUPREMACY, ITS DOMINATION, AND CHRISTIANITY HAVE CORRUPTED AND DEFILED GOD’S EARTH

At the time of JC, there was no peace to speak of.  Rome was the Empire and controlled the entire region that was in unrest then and in unrest now.  Of all times for JC to be invented and proved a “Saviour”, this was the worst of times ever.  He was imagined and dropped directly into chaos, and then he left as fast as he emerged.  If he is a god, he should have stayed around and ended the Hell on Earth that existed at the time of his so-called “Coming” and that has lasted unto this day.  Moreover, nothing he said is worth repeating.

That which amazes me is that JC told the people of his day, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you” (Luke 10:9).  And let us not forget what he said about his generation:  Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” (Matthew 24:34,35).  Of a truth, his words did pass away right along with him.  And what’s unfortunate is that Christians have yet to realize that JC lied.  The Kingdom of GOD was not nigh, and none of what he said came to pass.   And it is for these reasons that he has actually proved himself to be anything but a god or even the so-called “Son of God”.  Or do his lies matter?

Another question of great import is, “Why didn’t JC establish ‘Peace on Earth’ since he is the “Man of Peace” BEFORE he got beaten to a bloody pulp, hung on a cross, crucified, and fled off into the sunset?  Instead he left the Land of Israel under the ruthless and deadly control of Rome to destroy the Christians.  Go figure!  After JC left, Christians endured much persecution and elimination due to belief in this man-god.  I thought JC is supposed to protect those who believe in and worship him, no?  When the Children of Israel inhabited the Land of Israel, GOD protected the Israelites and gave them REST and PEACE from their enemies until they rejected HIS LAWS and sought after other gods.

TODAY IT’S NO LONGER ROME THAT RULES THE WORLD BUT RATHER OTHER WHITE SUPREMACIST POWERS, AND THE “DAUGHTER OF BABYLON” – AMERICA, IS THE WORST OF THEM ALL

These powers have divided, conquered, controlled, and destroyed none White Nations and denied them of their rights to strong economies and the means to prosper in order that countries might flourish and meet all the needs of its peoples.  They have also denied them of their rights to armed forces for their protection, which is also to prevent them from competing militarily with the White Super Power nations.  As a result, the Peoples of Central America, the Caribbean, and “Africa”, especially, are victims of this despotic control and suppression. 

Moreover, though these tyrannic powers tout Christianity and use Missionaries to spread the “New Testament” “Gospel”, they make wars and give empowerment to oppressive nations, crooks, notorious criminals, and perverts and extol them in their positions, as they entice people to commit the very same abominations that caused GOD to exile HIS People and Curse them into the hands of their heathenish enemies.  The power that polices the World gives free money to nations they can exploit.  The nations that resist are sabotaged and sanctioned and left to wane away in poverty until they relent.     

Resulting from White Supremacy, their domination, and their Christian religions, the wealthy and the poor Third-World Countries endure a rich and bountiful Hell on Earth, as no one enjoys a “Good Life” – no one.  GOD is making sure of that, and the ones in Church who believe otherwise, delude themselves!

Leave out of your homes for work, school, the gym, the club, and the Supermarket at your own peril. Many people, unfortunately, are killed in their homes by family members, robbers, and shooting into the house.   Violence, terrorism, kidnapping, theft, and murder exist literally everywhere especially in Christian countries where is a man-god, JC on a cross, hanging on a wall, and hanging around someone’s neck.  Go figure!  The very people who tout JC are the very ones who suffer the most! 

I have written about the invention of Christianity probably a thousand times.  It has been with the use of this religion that enabled White Supremacists to brainwash the masses and entice them to buy into their wicked jurisdictions.  And how much more willingly, if the grass roots will believe that those in power have trust in “God”?

THE CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL TURNED HIS PEOPLE AND HIS EARTH OVER TO HEATHENS

I cannot stress enough that after the “Old Testament” GOD of Israel scattered HIS Beloved People for forsaking HIM and HIS Book of the Law, HE returned to HIS Place in the Heavens.  And unbeknownst to Christians, GOD of Israel turned HIS Earth over to “heathens” to inflict punishment upon the abominable Children of Israel (Deut. 28th Chapter), and get this, as well as all peoples who have committed their same crimes to worship other gods.  

As it so happened these “heathens” conquered and divided the Earth and have left it in gross darkness, utter chaos and confusion, and endless despair at every turn.  This is not preached in Church, and the “New Testament” is silent on the WORKS of GOD of Israel.  The purpose of this Christian book is to forget the Divine writings of GOD and to promote a new religion and a new god, JC.  The heathens have done superbly in turning people to Christianity, as over two billion people around the World are Christians, and they know nothing about the Righteous WAYS of the GREATOR GOD of Israel because the “New Testament” ended teaching of GOD’s Book of the Law.  This, too, was GOD’s PLAN.   HIS Book of the Law indicates that the Powers-that-be would design false religions in order that HIS idol-worshipping Israelites would worship false gods in the lands to where they would be scattered. 

The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:64

GOD IS JUST AND RIGHTEOUS, AND HE WANTS HIS EARTH AND HIS PEOPLE HE CREATED TO BE IN HIS IMAGE

“Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.   Isaiah 58:1

I the LORD love judgment…”   Isaiah 61:8

Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.   Isaiah 1:17 – 20

If a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,

“Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.   Ezekiel18:5,9

If the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

When the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.   Ezekiel 18:21,27

“I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.   Micah 3:8

“These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates: And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the LORD.”   Zechariah 8:16,17

However, Christians are completely in the dark on GOD’s Laws, Statutes, Judgments, and HIS SANCTUARY that will be in the midst of the Children of Israel. 

LET US NOT BE DECEIVED, AS CORRUPTION AND MAN-MADE RELIGIONS PERPETUATE WICKEDNESS AND PRECLUDE A PLACE FOR US IN GOD’s KINGDOM ON EARTH

GOD of Israel will keep HIS WORD.  HE has said that the Children of Israel and the Seed of David will return.  And HE has said that HE will be the GOD to make it happen.

HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD, O YE NATIONS, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, HE THAT SCATTERED ISRAEL WILL GATHER HIM, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.”   Jeremiah 31:10

Do I need to tell you that it wasn’t JC that scattered the Children of Israel, and do I need to tell you that it won’t be JC that will gather them?

I WILL BRING YOU OUT FROM THE PEOPLE, AND WILL GATHER YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHEREIN YE ARE SCATTERED, WITH A MIGHTY HAND, AND WITH A STRETCHED OUT ARM, AND WITH FURY POURED OUT. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.   Ezekiel 20:34 - 38

Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.”   Ezekiel 37:26 – 28

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for THEY SHALL ALL KNOW ME, FROM THE LEAST OF THEM UNTO THE GREATEST OF THEM, SAITH THE LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

WHAT WILL BECOME OF THE NATIONS THAT ORDERED AND PERPETRATED CHRISTIANITY AND STIRRED UP ALL THIS HELL ON GOD’s EARTH WITH THEIR LIES

“The day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

“And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and THE LORD ALONE SHALL BE EXALTED IN THAT DAY. And the idols he shall utterly abolish. And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when HE ARISETH TO SHAKE TERRIBLY THE EARTH.   Isaiah 2:12, 17  - 19

“HOWL YE; FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND; IT SHALL COME AS A DESTRUCTION FROM THE ALMIGHTY.

“Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and HE SHALL DESTROY THE SINNERS THEREOF OUT OF IT.

“I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD FOR THEIR EVIL, AND THE WICKED FOR THEIR INIQUITY; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.”   Isaiah 13:6,9,13

“Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.”   Isaiah 14:9 – 15

Don’t get it twisted; the CREATOR GOD would never have the wicked in HIS Heavens.  This wicked man falling from heaven is a metaphor of him falling from his Empire, POWER, DOMINATION, and WEALTH.

“They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?”   Isaiah 14:16,17

And when the wicked are dead and gone…

THEN THE MEEK WILL INHERIT AND ENJOY THE EARTH IN GOD’s RIGHTEOUS WORLD ORDER

“The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever. All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.”   Psalm 22:26 – 28

“GOOD AND UPRIGHT IS THE LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.”   Psalm 25:8 - 10

“For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.”   Psalm 37:10,11

“It shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: FOR OUT OF ZION SHALL GO FORTH THE LAW, AND THE WORD OF THE LORD FROM JERUSALEM. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.”   Isaiah 2:2 – 4

“I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.”   Jeremiah 3:15

The CREATOR GOD wants to be EXALTED, and HE wants ALL the GLORY, as we EXALT HIM, for as HE has said:

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”   Isaiah 42:8

“LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, ALL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR.”   Isaiah 45:22,23

Think about that!  And also think about the fact that the CREATOR GOD said HE is a JEALOUS GOD.  HE WILL NOT give HIS GLORY to the beings that HE HIMSELF made!  Why should HE, and why would HE after HE performed multiple WORKS, MIRACLES, and WONDERS?  And because the CREATOR made mankind, it would make no sense to worship and praise mankind!  Life under the control of oppressors has us believing all kinds of lies, and this is one of them!  We have to learn how to discern right from wrong, or we will forever live in ignorance.  The only way to know what the GOD of this UNIVERSE REQUIRES of us is to know GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets.  Only then can we speak about the CREATOR GOD with confidence and realize that HE is the ONLY ONE that deserves to be the CREATOR GOD WORSHIPPED and PRAISED by all living!

“Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them.”   Deuteronomy 27:26

No one need tell us that this present cruel White Supremacist World Order and its religions leave much to be desired, and that the endless tribulations upon us cause great depression and sorrow.  Woe to these Powers-that-be that have deceived the World with a false god, that have ruled with an iron hand and horrific injustices, that have imprisoned the innocent, and purposely denied defenseless groups and nations a means to care for themselves.  “The Day of the LORD” is their demise.

I would be remiss if I did not mention the heathen who enslaved GOD’s Black Hebrews and GOD’s punishment upon them. 

“Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. For I AM WITH THEE, SAITH THE LORD, TO SAVE THEE: THOUGH I MAKE A FULL END OF ALL NATIONS WHITHER I HAVE SCATTERED THEE, YET WILL I NOT MAKE A FULL END OF THEE: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.”   Jeremiah 30:10,11

After the CREATOR GOD has destroyed the wicked and GATHERED the Righteous Remnant of Israel, we, HIS “Servants” will show forth HIS PRAISE.

“THIS PEOPLE HAVE I FORMED FOR MYSELF; THEY SHALL SHEW FORTH MY PRAISE.”   Isaiah 43:21

Not only that, but we will bring the World to know GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness through living and doing HIS LAWS, and we will end the hunger and impoverishment across the globe for HIS Holy Name’s Sake.  We will enable countries and their economies to prosper for their own wellbeing.  Then they will know the GOD of Israel and be happy to worship HIM for the GOOD, the PEACE, and the HAPPINESS HE will provide for them to enjoy. 

“Thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel. When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none,
and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them,
I the God of Israel will not forsake them.”
Isaiah 41:16,17

“Let the wicked forsake his way,
and the unrighteous man his thoughts:
and let him return unto the LORD,
and he will have mercy upon him;
and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.”
Isaiah 55:7

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 6/12/2021

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Leviticus 5th - 7th Chapters
Psalm 51st Chapter
Psalm 54th Chapter
Numbers 18:8 – 24
Numbers 20:10 - 13
Ezekiel 46:19,20
II Chronicles 23:18
II Chronicles 29:20 - 36
Judges 11th Chapter
Psalm 16th Chapter

NEW MOON CRESCENT WATCH
FOR FIRST DAY OF THE
THIRD MONTH 
JUNE 10,11,12, 2021
“Sing, O heavens; and be joyful,
O earth; and break forth into
singing, O mountains: for the
LORD hath comforted his people,
and will have mercy upon his
afflicted.” Isaiah 49:13
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5
Thou shalt make the breastplate of
judgment with cunning work; after the
work of the ephod thou shalt make it;
of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of
scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt
thou make it. Foursquare it shall be being
doubled; a span shall be the length thereof,
and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
And thou shalt set in it settings of stones,
even four rows of stones: the first row shall
be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this
shall be the first row. And the second row
shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an
amethyst. And the fourth row a beryl, and an
onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in
their inclosings. And the stones shall be with
the names of the children of Israel, twelve,
according to their names, like the engravings
of a signet; every one with his name shall they
be according to the twelve tribes.”   Exodus 28:15 - 21

Leviticus 8th - 10th Chapters
Psalm 119:97 – 112
Malachi 1:7 - 9
II Chronicles 13:4 - 22
I Kings 18th Chapter
Nehemiah 8:1 - 12
Psalm 99th Chapter
Psalm 132nd Chapter
Psalm 139th Chapter
“Now these are the commandments,
the statutes, and the judgments, which
the LORD your God commanded to teach
you, that ye might do them in the land
whither ye go to possess it: That thou 
mightest fear the LORD thy God, to
keep all his statutes and his
commandments, which I command thee,
thou, and thy son, and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life; and that thy days
may be prolonged.” Deuteronomy 6:1,2

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/