SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 4, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 4, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE WORLD IS ENGULFED IN A DEADLY PANDEMIC!
THOUSANDS DIE EVERY DAY!
WHICH ONE OF US IS NEXT?
WHO IS CONCERNED AND WHO IS ASKING WHY?

“If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law
that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear
this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;
THEN THE LORD WILL MAKE THY PLAGUES WONDERFUL,
AND THE PLAGUES OF THY SEED, EVEN GREAT PLAGUES,
AND OF LONG CONTINUANCE, AND SORE SICKNESSES,
AND OF LONG CONTINUANCE.
Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt,
which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
Also every sickness, and every plague,
which is not written in the book of this law,
them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.”
Deuteronomy 28:58 - 61

If police cars surrounded your block, it would scare the devil out of you until you found out what in the world was going on. You would run out into the street half-dressed even with a towel around your shampooed hair, soap streaming down your face, and no shoes. You’d be running from one person to the next for information because you would be scared to death.

However, that is not the case with the coronavirus. Thousands are dying on a daily basis across the globe from a plague so highly contagious that if someone with coronavirus breathes on you, you will contract it. And though you see scores of caskets on the street lined up with dead bodies outside a funeral home, you don’t find it at all alarming, as it’s something you hear about on the news 24/7. In your subconscious mind, covid-19 hasn’t touched your doorstep and hasn’t hit anyone you know, so you are not concerned at all about it or catching it.

CLERGYMEN AND THEIR CONGREGATIONS AROUND THE WORLD ARE DYING ALSO BUT NONE QUESTION WHETHER OR NOT THEIR BELIEF IS THE ACTUAL CAUSE OF THIS DEMISE

What are Clergymen saying about all the deaths taking place around this Earth? What’s written in the Bible about this plague? Is there any information as to why GOD would have this happen to so many people on HIS Earth? Is there something we are doing wrong that would cause the CREATOR to bring all this death upon the world? Consider what some people believe about this deadly virus plaguing this Earth but are doing nothing about it:

TWO-THIRDS OF US BELIEVERS SEE COVID-19
AS MESSAGE FROM GOD, POLL FINDS

“The coronavirus has prompted almost two-thirds of American believers to feel that God is telling humanity to change how it lives, a new poll has found.

In the US, the virus has killed more than 80,000 Americans and caused economic hardship for millions, but the findings of the poll by the University of Chicago Divinity School and the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research indicate that people may also be searching for deeper meaning in the devastating outbreak.

'You’re not alone. I am with you': the chaplains tending to those dying from Covid-19

Even some who don’t affiliate with organized religion, such as Lance Dejesus of Dallastown, Pennsylvania, saw a possible bigger message in the virus.

“It could be a sign, like ‘hey, get your act together’ – I don’t know,” said Dejesus, 52, who said he believes in God but doesn’t consider himself religious. “It just seems like everything was going in an OK direction and all of a sudden you get this coronavirus thing that happens, pops out of nowhere.”

The poll found that 31% of Americans who believe in God feel strongly that the virus is a sign telling humanity to change, with the same number feeling that somewhat. Evangelical Protestants are more likely than others to believe that strongly, at 43%, compared with 28% of Catholics and mainline Protestants.

In addition, black Americans were more likely than those of other racial backgrounds to say they feel the virus is a sign God wants humanity to change, regardless of education, income or gender. Forty-seven per cent say they feel that strongly, compared with 37% of Latino and 27% of white Americans.

Covid-19 has disproportionately affected black Americans, exposing societal inequality that has left minorities more vulnerable and heightening concern that the risks they face are getting ignored by a push to reopen the US economy. The poll found black Americans who believe in God are more likely than others to say they have felt doubt about God’s existence as a result of the virus – 27% said that, compared with 13% of Latinos and 11% of white Americans.

But the virus has prompted negligible change in Americans’ overall belief in God, with 2% saying they believe in God today, but did not before. Fewer than 1% say they do not believe in God today but did before...

Kathryn Lofton, a professor of religious studies at Yale University, interpreted the high number of Americans perceiving the virus as a message from God about change as an expression of “fear that if we don’t change, this misery will continue”…

Read the entire article at the following link:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/15/us-coronavirus-message-god-poll-results

CHINA'S TOP MEDICAL EXPERT WARNS
THE FIRST WAVE OF COVID-19 IS 'NOT OVER AT ALL'
AND THE DISEASE WILL CHANGE THE WAY WE LIVE FOREVER

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8474215/Chinas-leading-medical-expert-warns-wave-COVID-19-not-over.html?ito=push-notification&ci=20784&si=8064437

See also:
China researchers discover new swine flu with 'pandemic potential'
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/30/asia/china-swine-flu-pandemic-intl-hnk-scli-scn/index.html

THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW THAT THE CREATOR HAS TO BE THE POWER THAT PUT COVID-19 ON EARTH. HE DID SO FOR ATTENTION, AND IF YOU KNOW GOD, YOU KNOW THAT HE WILL HAVE HIS WAY

When GOD’s WORD is put before us, the wise will take it to heart. Hence, be honest with yourself. Don’t leave any stone unturned, and stop guessing why the CREATOR GOD caused this coronavirus or any other plague, disease, cancer, or even germ warfare to befall HIS Earth killing literally millions of people. Think about it. This is not the first time the CREATOR destroyed mankind in large numbers.

Throughout the “Old Testament” the GOD of Israel, the same GOD that CREATED the Heavens and the Earth, has warned the people HE formed to be obedient to HIS WAYS of Righteousness. It stands to reason that if GOD is a Righteous GOD that HE would want the people HE Created to also be Righteous, no? Read the “Old Testament” and learn about all the people HE told to take diligent heed to HIS Warnings. That which should be first to come to mind is the FLOOD of Noah’s Day. Consider all those people who died upon Earth, and it only took them 40 days and 40 nights to do it? It wasn’t a coronavirus, but it didn’t have to be; GOD’s JUDGMENT did exactly what it was supposed to do, and that was kill rebelliously WICKED people. I hope that’s ringing a bell!

“GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.” Genesis 6:5 – 7

If you had your own thoughts about the wickedness of the people of Noah’s day, consider the wickedness of the people of these days. There are more people, and their wickedness is exponentially greater.

The Powers-that-be who rule over the Earth are the most wicked of all. Not one Ruler has set an example to establish GOD’s Righteousness. They not only commit sins but they strengthen the hands of others to do evil, as well. They all exploit others to ensure their White Supremacy and power and the subjugation of non-white nations. They start wars and couldn’t care less about the thousands who die and suffer from hunger and sickness. They usurp the lands of others and suppress the people’s ability to excel in education and in wealth.

The oppressed are powerless and aren’t any different. Their gross impoverishment has turned them into monsters. They, too, are contaminated with greed and will steal and murder to obtain their objectives. Schools are inferior and classes are over-crowded, and annually there are too many high school dropouts. Men and male teenagers make multiple babies and leave them to fend on their own. Gangs are the norm in the communities, and the people and their children are always in great peril for one reason or another. And the Black-on-Black shootings are destroying generations of our people, and White Supremacists could not be happier for this has gone on for decades. White Racist police patrol the Ghettoes and at every opportunity will kill a Black man, woman, teenager, and young children. The Internet records the endless police attacks, and rarely is anything done about them. The US Supreme Court is more against descendants of Slaves than have concern for this miscarriage of justice to end these repressive conditions in which we live – not to mention the disproportionate number of Blacks incarcerated than Whites for the same crime.

Among all this mayhem are the ever-present Churches. Actually, in some parts of any urban city in the States one can find a Church on every corner, and on some streets two shabby storefront Churches. Many members are known to be hypocrites, adulterers, molesters of children, liars, two-faced, and showoffs. Most clergy are greedy and are in the Church to get rich. They want cars, homes, vacations, and planes, and they forget the poor and needy, the fatherless, and the widow. Before reading further, take a wild guess at the number of Churches there are in the world! I hope you’re ready for this:

“The average size of a local church congregation worldwide is reckoned to be about 80, and there are 2.18 billion Christians worldwide, so that would mean 27 MILLION local Christian congregations.”

https://www.google.com/search?q=How+many+churches+are+there+in+the+world%3F&oq=How+many+churches+are+there+in+the+world%3F&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l7.15882j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If we are to believe that there are twenty-seven million Churches worldwide, where in all this HELL is this “lord and savior”? Is this Christian god not able to end all this wickedness in these houses of worship where they sing his praises? Can’t he do something to better these impoverished communities? Seriously, this man-god, JC, is not only an absentee god on his commercial holidays that rake in billions of dollars for the rich, but he is not saving the billions of people who believe in him and who need him now more than ever. White Supremacists are dutiful to put Churches and Missionaries throughout Africa, but they don’t establish means and ways for the people to rise above deprivation and illiteracy. Of a truth, the residential areas where stand these Churches – be they in the States or in Africa - are replete with much mayhem and unrest 24/7, not to mention this ever-present deadly coronavirus. In that JC does not save Christians from death or end all the wickedness in communities, could it be that this man-god is one of those false gods the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD said HE hates?

“Neither shalt thou set thee up any image; which the LORD thy God hateth.” Deuteronomy 16:22

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE SCUTTLEBUTT IS THAT THE CORONAVIRUS IS NOT OVER, AND THAT ANOTHER NEW ONE IS ON THE HORIZON

With this new swine flu that is developing into another coronavirus strain, and given that the Roman man-god, JC, is not saving anyone, it might be a good idea to put absolute TRUST in the GOD with a track record, so that HE will SAVE and DELIVER all who Call upon HIM. Just know that there is not much time to make a decision.

“I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

“I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.” Isaiah 43:3,11

Surely it is difficult to give up the god you, your parents, and grandparents have believed in all their lives, but reality is that JC is not what he is cracked up to be. Yes, the “New Testament” writers did an awesome job of imagining and designing this White-blue-eyed man-god to appear like a true god. They wrote fabulously wondrous tales for people to believe, and do they ever. These “New Testament” writers even piggyback some of the WORKS of the CREATOR GOD in an effort to give this character they invented life and purpose. JC is like a beautiful doll with eyes and ears, however, that does not make him real. But there is a more serious problem with this man they named JC. He looks real good in pictures and on paper, but in reality, there is no truth to his ability to be any kind of “lord and savior” to compare to the CREATOR GOD that kills and saves alive.

“See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.” Deuteronomy 32:39 - 42

THEREFORE, CONSIDER WHETHER OR NOT THE JEALOUS CREATOR GOD is using this coronavirus to plague HIS Earth because 2 billion Christians are worshipping a man-god INSTEAD OF HIM - the ONE TRUE GOD that is OUR MAKER and worthy to be WORSHIPPED and PRAISED!

“I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins. And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass: And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits. And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
Leviticus 26:16 – 21

“It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.” Deuteronomy 8:19,20

“IF YE FORSAKE THE LORD, AND SERVE STRANGE GODS, THEN HE WILL TURN AND DO YOU HURT, AND CONSUME YOU, after that he hath done you good.” Joshua 24:20

“For so it was, that the children of Israel had sinned against the LORD their God, which had brought them up out of the land of Egypt, from under the hand of Pharoah king of Egypt, and had feared other gods, And walked in the statutes of the heathen, whom the LORD cast out from before the children of Israel, and of the kings of Israel, which they had made.” II Kings 17:7,8

“And they set them up images and groves in every high hill, and under every green tree: And there they burnt incense in all the high places, as did the heathen whom the LORD carried away before them; and wrought wicked things to provoke the LORD to anger: For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing. Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, and by all the seers, saying, TURN YE FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS, AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS AND MY STATUTES, ACCORDING TO ALL THE LAW WHICH I COMMANDED YOUR FATHERS, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets. Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, THAT DID NOT BELIEVE IN THE LORD THEIR GOD.” II Kings 17:10 - 14

The CREATOR GOD has ALWAYS Commanded keeping HIS LAW throughout the “Old Testament”, and as a matter of fact, HE said that we are to observe to do it for as long as we live on HIS Earth (Deut.12:1). NEVER ONCE DID HE REVOKE IT, as the Christian “New Testament” would have the world believe. Ask yourself, “Why would the CREATOR GOD that destroys the wicked want HIS People and even all Peoples to stop observing HIS LAWS when they are the only means to attain Righteousness and to ensure and guarantee absolute worship of HIM?”

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.” Exodus 24:12

“The LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice. And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.” Deuteronomy 4:12,13

“The LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.

“And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,” Deuteronomy 4:12,14 – 16

The fact that the Children of Israel saw no similitude of the CREATOR GOD speaks volumes!!! HE does not want people to see HIM, for if they did, they would construct an idol that resembled HIM and would worship it. Hence, again, it is proved that the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD had nothing to do with this JC man-god that is SEEN in the “New Testament”!

THE CREATOR HAD A LOGICAL REASON FOR WRITING THE FIRST COMMANDMENT

“God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;” Exodus 20:1 - 5

“It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.” Deuteronomy 6:25

IF WE JUST LISTEN AND OBEY, ALL GOD’s WORDS WILL MAKE SENSE ESPECIALLY WHEN WE SEEK HIM TO CALL UPON HIM IN TRUTH

NEVERTHELESS, DEFY THE CREATOR, AND WE WILL SUFFER THE DEADLY CONSEQUENCES

King David wanted to build GOD’s Holy Temple, but the GOD of Israel would not let him, but HE told him that his son, Solomon, would build it to HIS Holy Name. After King Solomon built this palatial Temple of Gold, GOD of Israel appeared unto him with a warning, of which neither he nor the Children of Israel took heed. It is imperative that we know Our GOD of Israel, HIS WORD, HIS LAW, and HIS HISTORY with our forefathers, for HE was ALWAYS leading and guiding them via HIS interactions with the Prophets of Israel (Deut.18:18).

“It came to pass, when Solomon had finished the building of the house of the LORD, and the king's house, and all Solomon's desire which he was pleased to do, That the LORD appeared to Solomon the second time, as he had appeared unto him at Gibeon. And the LORD said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.” I Kings 9:1 – 5

THE SAME LAW AND WALK OF LIFE THE CREATOR COMMANDED OF DAVID AND SOLOMON, HE COMMANDED OF ALL OF US EVEN GENTILES

“If ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:” I Kings 9:6,7

“And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.” I Kings 9:8,9

UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE IN THE DAYS OF GOD’s WRATH UPON US FOR REJECTING HIM AND HIS LAW AND FOR WORSHIPPING THIS MAN-GOD, JC

“The LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.” Isaiah 30:30

I can quite easily prove the CREATOR’s TRUTH and HIS LAW, and I take pride in doing so. Christians should feel the same way about their belief in JC. However, all that they believe should come from the MOUTH of the LORD since HE IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST, or it is not valid. Man is wicked, remember, and can say and teach anything. If by now, you can’t figure out why the CREATOR is destroying the peoples of HIS Earth in untold numbers, let me share a few Scriptures with you in order that everyone will be able to understand the reasons for GOD’s WRATH and this merciless coronavirus troubling all peoples upon this Earth.

I cannot stress enough that all who reject the CREATOR GOD’s WORD to worship ONLY HIM and to live and do HIS Book of the Law WILL DIE. And if in your heart-of-hearts you really believe that we do not have to worship the CREATOR GOD of Israel and are exempt from observing HIS LAW, then find THAT IN HIS WORDS, and clear your conscience.

The CREATOR GOD of Israel already made it known that HE is a JEALOUS GOD, that HE is the ONLY SAVIOR, and that HE doesn’t know of another god. And nothing has changed since the day HE uttered these WORDS until now. This is what the coronavirus boils down to. GOD is now punishing the world for all its wickedness and especially for false worship and for giving the PRAISE and GLORY due HIM to another god.

We should know that the GOD of Israel has punished HIS Black Hebrew Israelites for 2,400 years for this abomination. Some of us have returned back to HIM and are the wiser to live by HIS Book of the Law. Resulting from the Slave Trade and this captivity, no one wants to walk in our shoes. And don’t you just know that other Israelites yet suffer death and great distress for yet worshipping the god of our CAPTORS. And those who do will perish along with our enemies because of this deadly plague that has spread across all Nations.

Hence, we must believe that not only the wicked Israelites will die from this coronavirus, but also the wicked Powers-that-be who duped the peoples of this Earth to believe in a mere invention that is far removed from the CREATOR GOD.

The CREATOR did all the above to HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel, and now HE is doing the same to all who so wickedly worship this false god, JC. And HE will not end until HIS Earth reflects HIS Righteous WALK of LIFE.

THE CREATOR PLANNED AND ESTABLISHED A MOST WONDROUS UNIVERSE REPLETE WITH THIS HEAVEN AND EARTH AND MAN-KIND TO BOOT, AND HE HAS RETURNED FOR ALL THE ACCOLADES AND GRATIFICATION THAT COMES WITH IT

HE AND HIS LAW ARE TO BE EXALTED, FOR HE ALONE IS GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE

“The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and THE LORD ALONE SHALL BE EXALTED IN THAT DAY.” Isaiah 2:11

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER, NEITHER MY PRAISE TO GRAVEN IMAGES.” Isaiah 42:8

“For I know their works and their thoughts: IT SHALL COME, THAT I WILL GATHER ALL NATIONS AND TONGUES; AND THEY SHALL COME, AND SEE MY GLORY.” Isaiah 66:18

“The LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.” Jeremiah 10:10,11

IF GOD CAN CREATE THIS UNIVERSE WITH THIS HEAVEN AND EARTH AND ALL THINGS THEREIN, THEN FOR SURE, HE CAN RID THIS EARTH OF THE WICKED AND ESTABLISH GENUINE PEACE AND HAPPINESS UPON IT FOR THE RIGHTEOUS, AND ABOVE ALL, FOR HIS GLORY AND FOR HIS HOLY NAME’S SAKE

Surely, we want to worship the TRUE GOD and live in a better world, LORD KNOWS I DO. GOD of Israel’s Promises of Peace and Happiness on HIS Earth if we are obedient to HIS WALK of LIFE should sway us all to desire to live HIS LAWS of Righteousness for HE is obviously the ONLY GOD capable of accomplishing such a DIVINE CHANGE for HIS Earth. GOD Created this Universe, and HE will be EXALTED and MAGNIFIED ON IT. Therefore, believe that the CREATOR GOD has RETURNED specifically to take back HIS Earth and to AGAIN destroy the wicked in the process who will not MAGNIFY HIM and Obey HIS WAYS of Righteousness. This CREATOR GOD chose Jerusalem and HIS Temple for HIS HOLY NAME. HE chose the SEED of Jacob for HIS PRAISE, and the Righteous Remnant of Israel destined to return will certainly oblige!

I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.” Psalm 69:30

“Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.” Psalm 70:4

“The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.” Isaiah 42:21

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”
Zephaniah 2:3

“Be still, and know that I am God:
I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.”
Psalm 46:10,11

“Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.”
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 7/4/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 2nd - 4th Chapters
Exodus 28:1 – 30
Exodus 39:1 – 31
Numbers 1:18
Ezra 2:59 – 63
I Chronicles 9:1
Jeremiah 30:18 – 24
Jeremiah 31:1
Isaiah 8:20
Isaiah 9th Chapter
II Chronicles 1:1 – 13
Malachi 2:1 - 10
Malachi 3:1 – 6
Jeremiah 15:13 - 21
Psalm 136th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/