SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 31, 2021

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 31, 2021

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHO ERRONEOUSLY COINED THE “TRINITY”?
AND WHY?

God spake all these words, saying,

“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:1,3

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: 
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any 
that can deliver out of my hand.
Deuteronomy 32:39

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant 
whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, 
and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, 
neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; 
and beside me there is no saviour.
Isaiah 43:10,11

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, 
and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. 
Is there a God beside me? 
yea, there is no God; I know not any.
Isaiah 44:8

Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: 
who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? 
have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; 
a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. 
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: 
for I am God, and there is none else.
Isaiah 45:21,22

Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, 
I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; 
and they shall know that my name is The LORD.
Jeremiah 16:21

Go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, 
and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; 
and I will do you no hurt.
Jeremiah 25:6

Every Christian religion is man-made – all 34,000 denominations,
even the “Trinity”. 

Seek the CREATOR and the WALK of Life and Worship
that HE Ordained for us, and know
that it is not found in Christian theology!

Given the “Old Testament” wherein is written “Thus Saith the LORD” at the Mouth of HIS Prophets there is a plethora of information attesting to the CREATOR, the ONE GOD, that established HIS Universe and ALL THINGS.  It is this GOD that made HIMSELF known to Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Kings David and Solomon, and to HIS Prophets.  But where is anything of substance giving credence to the CREATOR GOD’s awareness of JC?  During the times of the Black Hebrew Israelites in the Land, the CREATOR GOD never mentioned this “Son of God” who encompasses Christianity.  Incidentally, GOD never mentioned Christianity, either.

Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:   Exodus 4:22

Moreover, consider that this man, JC, only came into being thousands of years after GOD Created existence, established the Land of Israel, HIS Holy City Jerusalem, and HIS Covenant People whom HE calls HIS “Firstborn”.  And of greater import, this White blue-eyed man-god didn’t conveniently materialize until AFTER the GOD of Israel exiled the Children of Israel from the Land, as punishment for forsaking HIM and HIS perpetual LAWS of Righteousness.  Had he come into being at the same time as Abraham or Moses, and the CREATOR had also communicated with him, that would have given him some semblance of actual reality – but no, nothing of the kind!  JC came about after GOD of Israel left HIS Earth to heathens (Hosea 5:15), and that is a big red flag!

Thus, under these circumstances, JC has no credibility.  He is a man or rather a phantom surrounded around many deceptive narratives to make him appear real when he is in fact a farce.  And that which is astonishing to me is that people hear these narratives at Church and forget all about the MOST HIGH GOD – OUR MAKER and HIS very FIRST COMMANDMENT to have no other god before HIM.  The Christian Congregations do not realize that the GOD of Israel Cursed HIS Beloved Israelites for turning to other gods just as Christians have turned to JC who, in case no one noticed, is another god! 

The CREATOR formed the Children of Israel - NOT JC - to show forth HIS PRAISE.  That should raise the eyebrows and red flags of Christians.

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.”   Isaiah 43:21

However, the writers of the “New Testament” and the man-god, JC, they invented had other plans.  They were successful in getting JC to take the SPOTLIGHT off the AWESOME and WONDEROUS CREATOR GOD and put it on a mere JC invention in order that people will worship and believe in him - a fraud that has done nothing to warrant GOD’s GLORY! 

This is vital information for it brings to question why JC is not mentioned at all by actual name by the CREATOR or HIS Prophets in the “Old Testament” as being the “Son of God” or a any descendant of the Children of Israel for that matter.  One good reason JC is not listed in the Book of Genesis and in the Books of the Chronicles is that he was not born by copulation, but rather of a so-called “virgin” by a “holy ghost”, whatever that is.  This is a narrative unheard of and unfounded in the WORD of GOD, as the CREATOR distinctly told the people HE formed and Blessed in The BEGINNING to Be fruitful, and multiply”. 

NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE CREATOR
LEAVE HIS WONDROUS EARTH TO THE WICKED
WHO WORSHIP ANOTHER DEITY,
AND ALL WHO DO BY GOD’S OWN ADMISSION WILL PERISH!

It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

THE NEW TESTAMENT’S VIRGIN BIRTH

This “New Testament” virgin birth is late in originality, as there are about ten others before JC.  And keep in mind that they are all man-made pagan gods:

List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December - Religion - Nairaland

Here are names of Gods throughout history that were said to have been born by a virgin on 25th December.

HORUS
An Ethiopian-Sudanese God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 3,000 YEARS before Jesus.

BUDDHA
A Nepal God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 563 YEARS before Jesus.

KRISHNA
An Indian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 900 YEARS before Jesus.

ZARATHUSTRA
An Iranian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 1,000 YEARS before Jesus.

HERCULES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 800 YEARS before Jesus.

MITHRA
A Persian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin- 600 YEARS before Jesus.

DIONYSUS
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 500 YEARS before Jesus.

THAMMUZ
A Babylonian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 400 YEARS before Jesus.

HERMES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

ADONIS
A Phoenician God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

JESUS CHRIST
A Roman God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 300 AD.
11 Likes 5 Shares

THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL HAD TO PROVE THEIR PEDIGREE – JC COULDN’T

“And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, Take ye the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, after their families, by the house of their fathers, with the number of their names, every male by their polls;

“They assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.   Numbers 1:1,2,18

“Because all the firstborn are mine; for on the day that I smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt I hallowed unto me all the firstborn in Israel, both man and beast: mine shall they be: I AM THE LORD.   Numbers 3:13

Where in Scripture did JC prove his pedigree, or rather how could he prove his pedigree if he were not of the Seed of man, as are ALL the Children of Israel? 

THE TRINITY – “THE FATHER, SON, and the HOLY GHOST”

There you have it about pagan, man-made gods, but just how much do Christians know about “The TRINITY” other than it entails three entities.  But do they know that the Trinity is also the manifestation and work of a man? 

That man’s name is Tertullian, and it might come as a surprise to learn that the CREATOR GOD did not direct him to “coin the term Old and New Testaments”.  Moreover, the “canons” (books) that makeup the “Old and New Testaments” were also compiled by man.  People choose to believe that GOD selected these books, however, this is not true.  If the “New Testament” was written without visions from the Prophets of GOD, as was the “Old Testament”, then there is no way that GOD gave these “Gospel” writings to be placed in this Christian book or in any book.  HE had already detailed what HE wants all People to know and do in HIS Book of the Law at HIS WORD to HIS Prophets.  Therefore, “GOD’s Book of the Law at HIS WORD to HIS Prophets” would be the more appropriate title than the Bible and the “Old Testament”.  As HE did Command that we not add to nor diminish from it.  Anything else written by man is henceforth forbidden. 

“What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.”   Deuteronomy 12:32

From living as they choose and eliminating GOD’s WORD, it is obvious that people do not Fear GOD to Worship and Serve HIM.  They falsely believe that “love thy neighbor” and “live and let live” are all we need to do.

“Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.”   Deuteronomy 12:8

“The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”   Isaiah 24:5,6

This White Supremacist World Order is nothing close to GOD’s IMAGE of Righteousness and HIS GOODNESS.  Hence, we should all be concerned as to why the White Powers have evaded the WAYS GOD established and Commanded and replaced them with their own.  We live in a man-made Hell, and no doubt GOD is not pleased with HIS Earth being turned into a vile, wicked, immoral, and deadly place for human beings.  It goes without saying that this White Supremacist World Order and its Christian theology have a great deal to do with it!  Did White Powers end GOD’s LAW to preclude knowledge of HIM?  And/or did White Powers want GOD’s Chosen Black Hebrews to remain in their heathenish hands forever for forsaking their GOD of Israel?

“HE gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them. Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand.”   Psalm 106:41,42  (Leviticus 26th & Deuteronomy 28th Chapters)

THEY THAT HATED THEM ALSO GAVE THEM JC

TERTULLIAN

“First, Tertullian was the first one to coin the term Old and New Testaments in reference to the 39 books comprising the Old Testament, and the 27 books comprising the New.”

“Tertullian has been called "the father of Latin Christianity" and "the founder of Western theology." ... He is perhaps most famous for being the first writer in Latin known to use the term trinity (Latin: trinitas).”

“Tertullian, a Latin theologian who wrote in the early third century, was the first to use ‘Trinity’ ‘person’ and ‘substance’ to explain that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are ‘one in essence – not one in Person.’”

FATHER TERTULLIAN

“The first defense of the doctrine of the Trinity was in the early 3rd century by the early church father Tertullian. He explicitly defined the Trinity as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and defended his theology against ‘Praxeas’, though he noted that the majority of the believers in his day found issue with his doctrine.”

When you learn that Christianity really was organized and enacted by Roman Powers and NOT GOD ALMIGHTY would it still be your means of worship?  There is much we do not know, but there is enough information available to us to learn the truth about the establishment of Christianity and the “New Testament”. 

The word “Bible”, per se is not a product of the CREATOR GOD.  It, too, is man-made.  If GOD did not order the “New Testament”, how then can the Bible be of HIS Divinity?  Actually, SPIRITUALIY should reference exactly what is of GOD.  And “THE WORD OF GOD AT THE MOUTH OF HIS PROPHETS” is an appropriate name rather than Bible!  All other books in the so-called “Bible” that don’t should be eliminated.  Not under any circumstances should the Romans have replaced GOD and HIS Righteous WAY of Life with their bogus Christian writings about a man-god who never existed.

You see, if the Roman Powers had Feared the ONE True and Living GOD, they would have EXALTED HIM rather than invent an imaginary god for people to worship – an act that enrages the CREATOR GOD to bring destruction to all who worship another god.

Thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:   Exodus 34:14

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant, And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel: Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.   Deuteronomy 17:2 – 5

How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full…

“And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the LORD our God all these things unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land that is not yours.”   Jeremiah 5:7,19

Wherefore hath the LORD done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this great anger? Then men shall say, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD God of their fathers, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt: For they went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given unto them: AND THE ANGER OF THE LORD WAS KINDLED AGAINST THIS LAND, TO BRING UPON IT ALL THE CURSES THAT ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK: And the LORD rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as it is this day.”   Deuteronomy 29:24 – 28

TAKE HEED TO YOURSELVES, THAT YOUR HEART BE NOT DECEIVED, AND YE TURN ASIDE, AND SERVE OTHER gods, AND WORSHIP THEM; And then the LORD's wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.”   Deuteronomy 11:16,17

BOOK:

Creating Christ: How Roman Emperors Invented Christianity Kindle Edition

by James S. Valliant  (Author), C. W. Fahy (Author) 

Exhaustively annotated and illustrated, this explosive work of history unearths clues that finally demonstrate the truth about one of the world’s great religions: that it was born out of the conflict between the Romans and messianic Jews who fought a bitter war with each other during the 1st Century. The Romans employed a tactic they routinely used to conquer and absorb other nations: they grafted their imperial rule onto the religion of the conquered. After 30 years of research, authors James S. Valliant and C.W. Fahy present irrefutable archaeological and textual evidence that proves Christianity was created by Roman Caesars in this book that breaks new ground in Christian scholarship and is destined to change the way the world looks at ancient religions forever.

Inherited from a long-past era of tyranny, war and deliberate religious fraud, could Christianity have been created for an entirely different purpose than we have been lead to believe?... 

Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

American Biblical scholar Joseph Atwill will be appearing before the British public for the first time in London on the 19th of October 2013 to present a controversial new discovery: ancient confessions recently uncovered now prove, according to Atwill, that the New Testament was written by first-century Roman aristocrats and that they fabricated the entire story of Jesus Christ. His presentation will be part of a one-day symposium entitled "Covert Messiah" at Conway Hall in Holborn (full details can be found at http://www.covertmessiah.com).

Although to many scholars his theory seems outlandish, and is sure to upset some believers, Atwill regards his evidence as conclusive and is confident its acceptance is only a matter of time. "I present my work with some ambivalence, as I do not want to directly cause Christians any harm," he acknowledges, "but this is important for our culture. Alert citizens need to know the truth about our past so we can understand how and why governments create false histories and false gods. They often do it to obtain a social order that is against the best interests of the common people."

(There’s more).

The Bible Says Jesus Was Real.
What Other Proof Exists?

Archaeological evidence of Jesus does not exist.

There is no definitive physical or archaeological evidence of the existence of Jesus. “There’s nothing conclusive, nor would I expect there to be,” Mykytiuk says. “Peasants don’t normally leave an archaeological trail…”

CAN YOU BELIEVE ME NOW?

THERE IS BUT ONE GOD, AND HE IS THE CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL

“Hear, O Israel: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD:   Deuteronomy 6:4

“Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? IF THE LORD BE GOD, FOLLOW HIM: but if Baal…”   I Kings 18:21

“Sing, O ye heavens; for the LORD hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel. Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;   Isaiah 44:23,24

“Have we not all ONE FATHERHATH NOT ONE GOD CREATED US?...   Malachi 2:10

LET’S WALK WITH OUR OWN GOD, THE ONE THAT CHOSE US TO BE HIS PEOPLE

Christianity is a dogma that engulfs its own theology, and has nothing to do with the GOD of Israel and HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  Noah walked with GOD and found Grace with HIM via following HIS WAYS.  Unfortunately, the people who followed after him did nothing to take his lead to be obedient to HIS LAWS and to WALK with GOD and to find Grace with HIM. 

O’ My People, read GOD’s WORD and see that our forebears were the wealthiest people on Earth, and learn that OUR GOD of Israel has plans to bring it to fruition again, for we are indeed HIS Everlasting COVENANT PEOPLE.  Our heritage started when the CREATOR first Chose Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and his Twelve Tribes.  HIS WORKS and PROMISES are still pertinent for us today, and HE will lovingly keep HIS PROMISES to us, upon our RETURN unto HIM.  We are the ones proved to be descended from the Biblical Israelites, as no White nations can make this claim.  My People, OUR GOD of Israel wants us back, and of a Truth HE awaits us.

We have to accept GOD’s TRUTH, or we will fall with the heathen and the wicked.  Think wisely, for the CREATOR GOD will not allow this White Man’s World Order or his religion to be established forever.   As a matter of fact, the CREATOR GOD of Israel only gave HIS Earth to them for a time to punish us, HIS Hebrew Children who have so wickedly gone astray from HIM.

From what’s written the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD that wants ALL the GLORY never had the slightest intention to leave HIS WONDROUS works in the hands of the most oppressive, diabolical, cruel, and revolting people ever.  And that being a given, it doesn’t take a genius to know that this present World, as we know it, will not exist before the CREATOR GOD.  Think not that the CREATOR will destroy HIS Earth, for that is not the case.  HE will eliminate all wicked from HIS Earth again and will leave only those of us who choose to worship HIM in Righteousness and call upon HIS Holy Name.  The MEEK shall inherit the Earth, just as it is written.  The only difference in this Earth today and GOD’s World Order is that it will be ONE of Righteousness and ONE, whereby, HE ALONE will be worshipped in TRUTH with our whole heart.

WE ONLY NEED TO BE OBEDIENT TO OUR MAKER

The CREATOR GOD gave us “ONE LAW” (Exodus 12:49) and “ONE ORDINANCE” (Numbers 9:14) to live and do for “as long as we live on HIS Earth” (Deuteronomy 12:1).  That would mean OUR GOD gave us ONE WAY to serve and worship HIM in order to eliminate confusion.  And when we consider the confusion, chaos, and animosity between Christians who observe the 34,000 Christian denominations, then we can understand why GOD’s WAY of Life entails ONE WAY that is designed for us to live in HIS Righteousness that, by the way, when we keep it we end all wickedness. 

Moreover, we want a GOD we can hope, trust, and believe in with all our heart.  We do not want a god that cannot be proven to exist.  And we certainly do not want a god who is man-made for that certainly makes him counterfeit and a sham that will never hear our prayers.  Let’s be real; neither Rome nor any man can make a True GOD!  That is proved with the gods our forebears made and also proved with Rome’s Christianity. 

We know that this White Supremacist World Order is corrupted from all that has happened to us.  And under these circumstances, we have to know that all things White Supremacists have originated and sustained are for their domination and control making them a depraved and evil people.  We see it and live under their White Supremacist oppression, governance, and unhealthy authority, power, reign, and control.  And, of course, their White man-god would reflect their manipulations and exploitations for this deity by no means has ended our plight and the despair we endure on a daily basis.

A CHANGE IS IN THE MAKING, AND OUR GOD OF ISRAEL IS THE SUPREME POWER AT THE HELM TO SERVE JUSTICE TO THE WICKED

The CREATOR FLOODED the World with water to destroy the wicked.  During these latter days, HE will again flood the World, but this time it appears to be with a deadly pandemic – make that pandemics, disasters, wars, and all manner of crises to kill and to strike fear in people’s hearts.  The CREATOR’s purpose is to replenish HIS Earth for the final time and with the very same Righteous Paths that HE determined in The BEGINNING.  GOD’s Righteousness is GOOD FOREVER!

Afterwards, when the wicked have been removed, those who remain will all worship the CREATOR GOD of Israel and observe HIS Holy Days, as HE has Ordained and appointed.

The GOD of Israel is not only the CREATOR, but HE is OUR GOD and OUR FATHER.  HE is also OUR GOD and SAVIOR, and we do not need JC or a Trinity for SALVATION.  So desperately we need OUR GOD of Israel to SAVE us out of this most dreadful and horrendous global captivity, and HE will when HE sees that our hearts trust in HIM and are ready to live according to HIS LAWS of Life.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you,
that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing:
therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey
his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life,
and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land
which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
Deuteronomy 30:19,20

YE SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD.
Jeremiah 30:22

At the same time, saith the LORD,
will I be the God of all the families of Israel,
and they shall be my people.
Jeremiah 31:1

Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel;
I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit,
which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments!
then had thy peace been as a river,
and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:
Isaiah 48:17,18

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 7/31/22
Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 5th - 7th Chapters
Leviticus 5:1
Judges 13:1 – 18
Genesis 32:29
I Samuel 1st Chapter
II Chronicles 7th Chapter
Ezekiel 8th Chapter
Psalm 14th Chapter
Psalm 30th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/