SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 30, 2022

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 30, 2022

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

HEBREW DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES,
KNOW YOUR OWN GOD AND YOUR OWN HISTORY

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment:
a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
Deuteronomy 32:4

Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth:
and put away the gods which your fathers served
on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt;
and serve ye the LORD.
Joshua 24:14

Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
Lead me in thy truth, and teach me:
for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4,5

O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name;
for thou hast done wonderful things;
thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Isaiah 25:1

Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills,
and from the multitude of mountains:
truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.
Jeremiah 3:23

We have been under White Supremacist CONTROL for long enough. 
REJOICE, for it is given to us to know OUR OWN GOD and HIS TRUTH!

Surely, there are many White Supremacists who find it hard to believe that descendants of Slaves are GOD’s Chosen – the Biblical Hebrew Israelites.  And it’s just as hard for GOD’s Chosen to believe that the JUST and RIGHTEOUS GOD will allow HIS Earth to continue in this carnage and wicked state.  Hence, from what’s written in Scripture, we can learn the GOD’s TRUTH and the reasons for the Slave Trade and this captivity.  But those who will not SEEK this TRUTH put themselves in jeopardy and will miss a golden opportunity to know the ONE True and Living GOD and HIS Righteous WALK of Life.

They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods. Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? SEEING MANY THINGS, BUT THOU OBSERVEST NOT; OPENING THE EARS, BUT HE HEARETH NOT. The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.”   Isaiah 42:17 – 21

I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.   Isaiah 45:19,20

The JUST LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.   Zephaniah 3:5

Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”   Hosea 4:1,6

Let’s be real!  True, we have no knowledge of our true identity, and the reason is that while in our own Land of Israel we turned our backs on OUR GOD and worshipped others.  That’s when our fathers went hog wild and far removed from the ONE TRUE and LIVING JEALOUS GOD that had made us a wealthy and powerful Empire.  The Israelites completely ignored the fact that GOD’s First Commandment forbids the worship of other gods:  “Thou shalt have no other gods before ME”.  Worship them and “perish”.  Perhaps they thought the CREATOR GOD was making mere threats, or that HE wouldn’t dare punish Israel with exile after making them HIS Everlasting Covenant People.  Well, they were dead wrong.

Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me. The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider. Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers. And the daughter of Zion [Jerusalem] is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.”   Isaiah 1:1 – 8   [Brackets are mine.]

That alone should make us cringe no matter how many times we read it.  But there’s more.  OUR GOD had NO MERCY on our forebears who worshipped other gods, for HE scattered them from the Land specifically to serve our enemies and to die until we return back to HIM (Hosea 5:15)!

IT SHALL BE, IF THOU DO AT ALL FORGET THE LORD THY GOD, AND WALK AFTER OTHER GODS, AND SERVE THEM, AND WORSHIP THEM, I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

WE MIGHT STILL BE IN OUR LAND IF OUR FOREBEARS HAD NOT TURNED TO OTHER gods

“Then said the LORD unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: CAST THEM OUT OF MY SIGHT, AND LET THEM GO FORTH. And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity. And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy. And I will cause them to be removed into all kingdoms of the earth, because of Manasseh the son of Hezekiah king of Judah, for that which he did in Jerusalem.   Jeremiah 15:1 - 4

Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity. A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them. Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them. Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.”   Ezekiel 5:11 - 14

Ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are round about you.  Ezekiel 11:12

They shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall scatter them among the nations, and disperse them in the countries. But I will leave a few men of them from the sword, from the famine, and from the pestilence; that they may declare all their abominations among the heathen whither they come; and they shall know that I am the LORD.   Ezekiel 12:15,16

OUR GOD wants to know the reasons for our forsaking HIM.  And of a truth, I also want to know how it is that Israelites whom GOD had given all their hearts’ desires would turn their backs on the CREATOR. 

Hear ye the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the families of the house of Israel: THUS SAITH THE LORD, WHAT INIQUITY HAVE YOUR FATHERS FOUND IN ME, THAT THEY ARE GONE FAR FROM ME, AND HAVE WALKED AFTER VANITY, and are become vain? Neither said they, Where is the LORD that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, that led us through the wilderness, through a land of deserts and of pits, through a land of drought, and of the shadow of death, through a land that no man passed through, and where no man dwelt? And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination. The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal [A false god], and walked after things that do not profit.”   Jeremiah 2:4 – 8   [Brackets are mine.]

OUR GOD of Israel had good reason for causing our exile into the “Four Corners of the Earth”!  GOD’s Chosen Ministers over HIS Temple defiled HIS Holy Place, and HIS Prophets prophesied for      money.  We were some horrible people indeed deserved to be scattered from GOD’s Land of Milk and Honey.

The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.”   Micah 3:11

Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him. Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them. Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for there is no answer of God.   Micah 3:5 – 7

Therefore shall Zion for your sake be plowed as a field, and Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountain of the house as the high places of the forest.”   Micah 3:12

Israelites were repulsive and in their abominable dealings, they had no respect or appreciation for what all the CREATOR had done for them.  And after warning them to take heed numerous times to abandon their false gods, they still would not obey.  Consequently, the GOD of Israel made sure that HIS Beloved Israelites would go into the hands of their enemies and not return to the heritage HE had given them.

Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,   Deuteronomy 4:15,16

Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you; (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and DESTROY THEE FROM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.”   Deuteronomy 6:14,15

Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;”   Deuteronomy 11:16

Why is it the CREATOR is so adamant about our NOT worshipping other gods?  THINK!!!  It’s not just that they are all false gods made by men’s hands, but it’s for a more profound reason that makes so much sense!

THEY WILL TURN AWAY THY SON FROM FOLLOWING ME, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.”   Deuteronomy 7:4

Exactly as our fathers turned from following the GOD of Israel with their false gods, so also has JC and Christianity caused us to cease from following HIM and HIS WAYS of Righteousness and Life, as well!

Furthermore, do understand that GOD’s Beloved Israelites were formed TO SHOW FORTH HIS PRAISE – NOT JC’s!!!

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.   Isaiah 43:21

Does that not seal the deal between the CREATOR GOD and HIS Chosen and Everlasting Covenant People?  And did HE not give us a Righteous Book of the Law that enables us to WALK HIS WAY of Life?  Therefore, let us be mindful of our options to either SEEK the MOST HIGH GOD and OBEY HIM, or continue to defy HIM and suffer the consequences.  Whether one believes it or not, this is our dilemma – Obey and Live or disobey OUR GOD and Die.

IT WAS THE WORSHIP OF OTHER gods AND DISOBEDIENCE THAT CAUSED THE SLAVE TRADE AND OUR LOST IDENTITY (Leviticus 26th & Deuteronomy 28th Chapters)

It was the GOD of Israel that said that because of our disobedience and worship of other gods HE would cause the identity of Israel to be forgotten.

“They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. FOR A FIRE IS KINDLED IN MINE ANGER, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.”   Deuteronomy 32:21,22

“Thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:”   Exodus 34:14

“I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:”   Deuteronomy 32:26

And HE did!  If descendants of Slaves worship the god of White Supremacists, they have no knowledge of their true identity.  Most believe what the White Enemy tells us:  Noah cursed Canaan, and, therefore, GOD cast Blacks into the Slave Trade.  REALLY?  The fact that White folk spread this lie, we should know it’s for an ulterior motive. 

OUR GOD of Israel not only scattered us from HIS Land for worshipping other gods, but HE also caused the White World Order to obliterate and hide all knowledge and history of our being the Children of Israel and did they ever!  Why else would ENSLAVERS forbid their Black Slaves from observing their culture, speaking their own languages, worshipping their god, and using their own names?  And why else would White Supremacists, today, want Black History books removed out of school systems?  It isn’t just because they do not want to be reminded of their cruel and heartless brutality against the Slaves they kidnapped from Africa.  It is because White Supremacists do not want any information published that might shed light on the fact that the Biblical Israelites are a Black People.  Hence, the reason everyone in the Bible is White!

“They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.”   Psalm 83:4

“I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination. The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit. Wherefore I will yet plead with you, saith the LORD, and with your children's children will I plead.   Jeremiah 2:7 – 9

“Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit. Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD. For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.   Jeremiah 2:11 - 13

“I was like a lamb or an ox that is brought to the slaughter; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me, saying, Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.   Jeremiah 11:19

“The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

“O my mountain in the field, I will give thy substance and all thy treasures to the spoil, and thy high places for sin, throughout all thy borders. And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.   Jeremiah 17:1,3,4

“I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them. And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.”   Jeremiah 24:9,10

“Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished: It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree. And he hath give it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this sword is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer. Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.”   Ezekiel 21:8 - 12

“I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy. Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.”   Ezekiel 21:31,32

Our sins, wickedness, and disobedience against OUR GOD of Israel were so great that our forefathers did not deserve to live in GOD’s Land of Milk and Honey.  Hence, GOD of Israel put us in the hands of the worst of the heathens, to do with us as they pleased.  They made themselves the Ruling Powers over the Earth, changed GOD’s Ordinances, and turned the Black Hebrews to White Ashkenazi so-called “Jews”.  They might fool the World, but they cannot fool the CREATOR GOD.  HE knows HIS Beloved Covenant People.  And it is now time for them to know HIM and HIS WRATH!

OUR BONDAGE AND CAPTIVITY HAPPENED AND EVEN WE STILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES, BUT OUR GOD PROMISES TO SAVE US OUT OF THIS HELL ON HIS EARTH AND PUNISH OUR OPPRESSES, AS WELL

OUR GOD of Israel will not abandon us forever, and though it appears that HE has, HE will keep HIS PROMISE for HE does not lie!

“Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.”   Isaiah 49:15 - 17  

WHEREFORE I WILL YET PLEAD WITH YOU, saith the LORD, and with your children's children will I plead.   Jeremiah 2:9

I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.   Jeremiah 24:6,7

“Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will NOT OBEY the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.”  Deuteronomy 11:26 – 28

Know from GOD’s WORDS that HE is yet pleading with us to return back to HIM.  HIS WORDS exist, and if any of HIS Prophets were here today, guess what?  They would repeat the same WORDS of GOD’s Prophets of old.  HIS WORD and HIS Book of the Law are still just as dynamic as they were before when HE spoke them to HIS Prophets.  We have to understand that GOD of Israel will not change HIS WAYS of Righteousness for the likes of this White Supremacist “New Testament”, the Gospels or for this unfounded JC whom GOD has never mentioned by name!  Though people do not accept it, GOD’s WORD concerning HIS Black Hebrew Israelites has been available to us for millennia. The CREATOR is MERCIFUL and would not allow White Supremacists to destroy HIS WORKS or the Scriptures about HIS interactions with HIS Chosen People.  Believe it; HE has not abandoned us forever!

The word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.   Genesis 15:1,7

Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.

“For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children: That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments: And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast with God.”   Psalm 78:1,5 - 8      

Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL, and Ephraim is my firstborn. Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.”   Jeremiah 31:8 - 10

The bottom line:  GOD will not revoke HIS LAWS of Righteousness.  Therefore, OBEDIENCE to ALL HIS Commandments is paramount.  HIS WAYS and WORKS prove that this Christian religion is every bit a fraud.  Actually, Christianity has played a major role in deception and making GOD’s Earth one of immorality and gross abominations.

O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!   Deuteronomy 5:29

Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.”   Deuteronomy 6:1,2

From what we know about GOD’s Curses upon HIS Own People, we should realize that HE will punish all else who will worship other gods and defy HIS LAWS of Righteousness, especially White Oppressive Supremacists. 

“Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: THOUGH I MAKE A FULL END OF ALL NATIONS WHITHER I HAVE SCATTERED THEE, YET WILL I NOT MAKE A FULL END OF THEE: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.”   Jeremiah 30:10,11

Hence, where is any wisdom in forsaking OUR MAKER and being disobedient to HIS Righteous WALK of LIFE!

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”   Deuteronomy 30:19,20   

Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 32:46,47

Look at the facts, TRUST in GOD’s WORDS, and TRUST HIS PROPHETS for of a truth, our people all around the World have been under the abhorrent control of White Supremacists for centuries.  It was the Slave Trade, colonizing Africa, inhibiting and controlling Black economic growth, and this captivity in their lands that sustain our subjugation and our indoctrination causing us to walk backwards in gross darkness.  We follow their educational systems, read their historical books, work in their corporations, and worship their god.  Moreover, sadly we choose to be just like them!  How then can we learn anything about the GOD of Israel and HIS Righteous WALK of Life that rewards us when we live by it?  The least we can do is to give the CREATOR a chance to prove HIMSELF.  We are and have always lived in Hell from defying OUR GOD and from following the ways of the heathen and their Christian religion invented by White Supremacists.  Their Christian religion (all 34,000 denominations) has deceived and duped us to no end, but if we are the wiser, we will at long last SEEK the CREATOR GOD, FEAR HIM, and follow HIS Commandments.

“Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. THIS BOOK OF THE LAW shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

Let us follow the WORD of GOD rather than reject it, as did our forefathers.  Together, no matter where Israelites are located, we can turn to OUR GOD and even pray for understanding of HIS WORD and HIS Book of the Law.  I’m a Witness, for it has been via GOD’s Book of the Law that I obtained knowledge of OUR GOD of Israel and HIS Requirements for the Children of Israel (Deut. 10:12,13).  With prayers and lots of tears I hold fast to HIM!  I love this GOD that eluded me for years but that finally opened my eyes to HIS TRUTH.  Now, I thank HIM for Choosing me and for letting me find HIM.

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD,
until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination
is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms,
to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger:
for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
For then will I turn to the people a pure language,
that they may all call upon the name of the LORD,
to serve him with one consent.

“The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies;
neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth:
for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
Zephaniah 3:8,9,13

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty;
he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love,
he will joy over thee with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth,
blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible
day of the LORD come.
Joel 2:30,31

It shall come to pass, that whosoever
shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,
as the LORD hath said,
AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.
Joel 2:32

FROM WHAT’S WRITTEN, THE CREATOR GOD IS NOT SHARING HIS PRAISE OR HIS GLORY WITH ANYONE, AND THAT INCLUDES JC!

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
Hosea 13:9

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

NEW MOON CRESCENT WATCH
FOR FIRST DAY OF THE
FIFTH MONTH
JULY 28,29,30, 2022
“And they shall be my people, and
I will be their God: And I will give them one heart,
and one way, that they may fear me for ever,
 for the good of them, and of their children after
them:”   Jeremiah 32:39
Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5

Numbers 11th - 13th Chapters
Psalm 81st Chapter
Psalm 86th Chapter
I Samuel 12th Chapter
Nehemiah 9th Chapter
Deuteronomy 6:25
Deuteronomy 8:18 - 20
Isaiah 1st Chapter
Psalm 22nd Chapter
Jeremiah 11th Chapter
Psalm 4th Chapter
Psalm 31st Chapter
“…their nobles shall be of
themselves, and their governor
shall proceed from the midst of
them; and I will cause him to
draw near, and he shall approach
unto me: for who is this that
engaged his heart to approach
unto me? saith the LORD. And ye
shall be my people, and I will be
your God.” Jeremiah 30:21,22

SABBATH READINGS 7/30/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 14th - 16th Chapters
Isaiah 29th Chapter
Psalm 44th Chapter
Hosea 5:15
Hosea 9th Chapter
Jeremiah 18:1 – 17
Lamentations 2:9
Jeremiah 31:31 – 34
Ezekiel 18th Chapter
Psalm 92nd Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah ben Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/