SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 29, 2023

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 29, 2023

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE MARK OF THE BEAST

I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey,

and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.

My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place:

for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. Make a chain:

for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence.

Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen,

and they shall possess their houses:

I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease;

and their holy places shall be defiled.

Ezekiel 8:21 – 24

In a nutshell, “The Mark of the Beast” is unadulterated EVIL

in every sense of the word!

The CREATOR never claimed this “Mark of the Beast” label, but HE did make reference to cruel Nations being those who are not a people.  And if you are NOT a People, then you have to be of some beast or chimp, of which White Supremacists claim for their lineage.  And given the state of wickedness, death, and Hell that has consumed this Earth, no one should deny that this “Mark of the Beast” has everything to do with the White Powers who rule this World.  The “Mark of the Beast” and use of it can only be a reference to great horrors and endless tribulation.

Know that when OUR GOD of Israel cast us into the hands of “heathens”, HE cast us into the hands of BEASTS, for only animals could do what ENSLAVERS did to our forebears and not be remorseful for their merciless cruelty!  Since the end of Slavery, we still do not have our FREEDOM and REPARATIONS for their Beastly Crimes against Black Humanity.

Sadly, but I cannot stress enough that GOD scattered the Children of Israel from their Land and into the hands of “heathens” (Leviticus 26:33) for rejecting HIS LAWS of Righteousness and for making themselves other gods.  And contrary to what some might say, this curse is one that we still live with today.  For those heathens who rule over us are the “Head” and we are the “Tail” (Deuteronomy 28:44).

I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. They have moved me to jealousy with that which is NOT God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I WILL MOVE THEM TO JEALOUSY WITH THOSE WHICH ARE NOT A PEOPLE; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.”   Deuteronomy 32:20,21

Without question, it is GOD’s WORD, here, that supports the fact that White Supremacists did come from a primate, as they also claim.  Nevertheless, this “Mark of the Beast” designate is coined solely by the “New Testament” Book of Revelations.  Though this belief has existed for millennia, the CREATOR GOD NEVER mentioned it but did make reference to the “Beast” within this expression.

HUMANS DIVERGED FROM APES

Humans diverged from apes (chimpanzees, specifically) toward the end of the Miocene ~9.3 million to 6.5 million years ago. Understanding the origins of the human lineage (hominins) requires reconstructing the morphology, behavior, and environment of the chimpanzee-human last common ancestor.

Darwinism

PLEASE GO TO THE LINK FOR IMAGES.

DESCRIPTION

Darwinism is a theory of biological evolution developed by the English naturalist Charles Darwin and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce. Wikipedia

https://www.google.com/search?q=darwin%27s+theory&rlz=1C5CHFA_enJO1034JO1034&oq=Darwin%27s&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCggAEAAYsQMYgAQyCggAEAAYsQMYgAQyBggBEEUYOTIHCAIQABiABDINCAMQABiDARixAxiABDIKCAQQABixAxiABDIHCAUQABiABDINCAYQLhivARjHARiABDIKCAcQABixAxiABDIHCAgQLhiABDIHCAkQLhiABNIBCTE2NzQwajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

DID HUMANS COME FROM APES?

But humans are not descended from monkeys or any other primate living todayWe do share a common ape ancestor with chimpanzees. It lived between 8 and 6 million years ago. But humans and chimpanzees evolved differently from that same ancestor.Jul 11, 2022

https://www.google.com/search?q=man+came+from+apes&rlz=1C5CHFA_enJO1034JO1034&oq=Man+came&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgAEAAYgAQyBwgAEAAYgAQyBggBEEUYOTIMCAIQABgUGIcCGIAEMgcIAxAAGIAEMgcIBBAAGIAEMgcIBRAAGIAEMgcIBhAAGIAEMgcIBxAAGIAEMgcICBAAGIAEMgcICRAuGIAE0gEINjQ0M2owajmoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I absolutely agree with this information.  Their thin lips, flat behinds (some bearing tails) eyes with colors of animals, and straight hair, among other factors, most certainly prove that the White Race came from chimpanzees.  Black Peoples have thick lips, dark skin, dark eyes, full-figured butts, and woolly hair.  I have yet to see a chimpanzee with woolly hair.  And our body scents differ considerably from that of Whites.  I never leave my house without wearing perfume, which stems from an incident in my third-grade class.  I had a White teacher who did not ever stink, but she had an odor that was not at all pleasant.  I determined at that young age to always wear perfume, so that no one would ever say that same thing about me.  It was when I became an adult that I learned the reason for my teacher’s odor.

WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST? (REVELATION 13)

Crossway

https://www.crossway.org › articles › what-is-the-mark…

Oct 8, 2018 — It means God allows the beast to take their lives (cf. 2:13; 6:9–11; 16:6; 17:6; 18:24; 19:2; 20:4); this too follows the pattern found in …

https://www.google.com/search?q=What+does+The+Mark+of+the+Beast+mean%3F&rlz=1C5CHFA_enJO1034JO1034&sxsrf=AB5stBioXORsng9twDMy8g3sfEDENOzcbA%3A1690332509167&ei=XW3AZPfoCcGL0PEP7IWAcA&ved=0ahUKEwi3i4umk6uAAxXBBTQIHewCAA4Q4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=What+does+The+Mark+of+the+Beast+mean%3F&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiJVdoYXQgZG9lcyBUaGUgTWFyayBvZiB0aGUgQmVhc3QgbWVhbj8yBRAAGIAEMgUQABiABDIIEAAYFhgeGAoyCRAAGBYYHhjHAzIIEAAYigUYhgNI_W5QAFj2aXAAeAGQAQCYAZ4BoAGkG6oBBTI0LjEzuAEDyAEA-AEBwgILEAAYgAQYsQMYgwHCAgcQLhiKBRhDwgIREC4YgAQYsQMYgwEYxwEY0QPCAgsQLhiDARixAxiKBcICDhAuGIAEGLEDGMcBGNEDwgILEC4YgAQYxwEY0QPCAgQQIxgnwgIIEAAYigUYkQLCAgcQABiKBRhDwgIREC4YigUYsQMYgwEYxwEY0QPCAgcQIxiKBRgnwgIIEAAYgAQYsQPCAggQLhiABBixA8ICChAAGIAEGBQYhwLCAgYQABgWGB7iAwQYACBBiAYB&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

There are several connotations for “The Mark of the Beast”, however, I will share what I believe this phrase connotes, especially for these White Supremacist Nations, and I hope People will consider all that is written in this Message.

THE NUMBER ONE “MARK OF THE BEAST” IS CHRISTIANITY

It is said that the United States is the “LEADER of the FREE WORLD”.  I fail to understand this title, for this White Supremacist Nation and Government has yet to give its descendants of Slaves our FREEDOM to leave out of this Slave State and to resettle elsewhere.  The descendants of Blacks forced from the shores of Africa to Slave for White Supremacist ENSLAVERS are totally under the ABSOLUTE CONTROL of the United States Government.  We have neither a VOICE nor a Representative to speak in behalf of the afflicted, the oppressed, and the subjugated descendants of Slaves.  And worst of all, most of us bear “The Mark of the Beast” mentioned in this Roman religion that worships a man-god – the very abomination that caused OUR GOD’s WRATH against us to make us the Slaves in this Slave Trade (Deuteronomy 28:32-34).

The majority of Black Slaves were of the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob – Black Hebrews - who were rebellious in their day and still rebellious today worshipping the White Man’s Christian god.  Some of these Hebrews will acknowledge the GOD of Israel but will give this man JC the GLORY due to the CREATOR – making this Christian worship nothing more than the “Mark of the Beast”.  Moreover, White Supremacists mercilessly and brutally took and forbade descendants of Slaves our FREEDOM for centuries and forbade us of our RIGHT to know our true identity.  But the White Powers the World over enabled other White Supremacists (Ashkenazim) to usurp the Name and identity of the Children of Israel.  Foolishly they all believe that GOD of Israel cannot recognize HIS Beloved Covenant People.

OTHER HISTORICAL HAPPENINGS AND EVENTS THAT IDENTIFY “THE BEAST” FOLLOW:

-WHITE SUPREMACY

-CORRUPTION in all facets of life

-US confiscation of the lands of aborigines

-The United States of America

-The US Government

-The US Educational System

-The United States Armed Forces

-The United States Police Force

-The United States Courts of so-called “Justice”

-The US institution of Japanese Internment Camps

-US Sanctions on America’s Enemies

-The US Racist Job Market

-The US’s Atomic Bomb

-US’s Genetically Modified Foods

-The US Food and Drug Administration

-The Pharma Giant

-US Vaccines

-US support of the wicked afflictions of Apartheid Israelis

-US support of Strangers to commit wickedness and abominations in GOD’s Land

-US Suppression of poor Countries and Third-World Nations

All the above entities make the United States to not only be the “Beast” but the KEY POWER to manifest the Marks of the Beast throughout the World! 

I recently saw “Oppenheimer”, which is about a “Jew” and several others who were instrumental in making the Atomic Bomb for Japan’s demise.  Before going to the theater, I purposefully watched a YouTube video on this man, Oppenheimer, for background information to ensure a full understanding of the movie.  I needed to learn the mentality of People who can build a deadly bomb and then drop it on a Nation killing tens of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.  At the very end of the movie Oppenheimer stated (I paraphrase) that those doing work on the Atomic Bomb started a “Chain Reaction”, and it will end this World Order.

We can now assume that for sure the Earth will be engulfed in fire – one of vast proportions that will destroy all the wicked in order that the CREATOR GOD will end this World Order, as we know it and will again start HIS OWN – One of Righteousness.  Then, instead of 2.38+ Christians worshipping a man, all who will remain on GOD’s Earth will worship HIM and FEAR HIM to KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.

Readers no doubt have their own spin on “The Mark of the Beast”, and to be sure there is a plethora of information regarding this phrase on the Internet.  As with all Christianity, it is far removed from GOD’s OLD Path and HIS WAYS.  Therefore, it behooves us to SEEK GOD to know HIM for our lives are in HIS HANDS, reason being Salvation and death are procured by the MOST HIGH GOD.  Not all of us will bow before OUR MAKER.

This “New Testament” Revelation has no religious significance.  Of great import, it is all about the corruption and control that exists in societies where “The Haves” are dead set on this status quo to suppress “The Have Nots”.  Only the GOD of Israel can save us out of this present White Supremacist World Order that has done everything to keep knowledge of GOD and HIS TRUTH hidden via its “Mark of the Beast” unto this day.  Nevertheless, among all the mayhem and chaos taking place, the CREATOR GOD of Israel is taking back HIS Earth and HIS People, Israel, and replenishing both with HIS WAYS of Righteousness that will last forever!

“There shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse,

and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the LORD

shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding,

the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge

and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding

in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes,

neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness

shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth:

and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth,

and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness

shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

Isaiah 11:1 - 5

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,

that I will perform that good thing which I have promised

unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.

In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; 
and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely:

and this is the name wherewith she shall be called,

The LORD our righteousness.

Jeremiah 33:14 - 16

Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation:

ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens;

God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it,

he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD;

and there is none else. I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth:

I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain:

I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together,

ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge

that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save. 
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together:

who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time?

have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me;

a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:

for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself,

the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return,

That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Isaiah 45:17 – 23

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time,

and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me?

yea, there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY.

Isaiah 44:8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

ALSO: VISIT https://frontroom.link/  (https://blackchat.co.uk/)

Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called;

I am he; I am the first,

I also am the last.

Isaiah 48:12,13

Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills,

and from the multitude of mountains:

truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.

Jeremiah 3:23

I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT;

therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Malachi 3:6

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever

shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:

for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,

as the LORD hath said,

AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.”

Joel 2:32

“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but IN ME IS THINE HELP.”

Hosea 13:9

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,

which have wrought his judgment;

seek righteousness, seek meekness:

it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”

Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:4,5

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,

a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,

which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”

Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:

I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:

neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”

Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS

for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to

CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 7/29/23

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Numbers 20th - 22nd Chapters

II Chronicles 18:12 - 18

Deuteronomy 4:12 – 40

II Kings 17:23

II Kings 17:35 - 40

II Kings 18:1 - 16

Isaiah 8:13 - 20

Psalm 37:25 - 40

Psalm 99th Chapter

Psalm 107th Chapter

Jeremiah 9:13 - 16

Isaiah 41st Chapter

Nehemiah 9:5 - 38

Psalm 113th Chapter

Psalm 114th Chapter

<><><><><> 

OUR GOD OF ISRAEL LIVES

AND HE AWAITS US…

“Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:12,13

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

https://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-LORD-Book-Two/dp/1494928035

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

Yehudah ben Yacob, President

Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/