SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 25, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 25, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE UNITED STATES
OF RACIAL INEQUALITY
AND
INSANE HATRED OF DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES

There’s a reason!
The facts speak to the Truth that will set us FREE!

In MEMORY of George Floyd, the man with a dream
to change the World.

There are many narratives about the United States and its Slave Trade, and mind is just one more to add to the annals of this history.  This writing is born out of the great desire of descendants of Slaves to rise out of the systemic racism, oppression, and suppression that permeates the United States and even all nations that hold Blacks kidnapped from the shores of Africa.

The United States is accustomed to being the “Police of the Free World” – a title they take pride in.  To be honest, this title is befitting only of a country that genuinely cares about all nations.  Of a truth, these American “Police” are the merciless culprits who have supplied arms to nations to divide and conquer others, and they have made Earth an unfit life for human beings.  No doubt the only people today that could be deemed a genuine ally of America would be Israelis, and that’s because they receive $3 billion annually from the United States and have consent to control the Middle East and bomb and torment the Palestinians without retribution.  All other allies and NATO nations have disagreements with the US but rather not make waves.  And then there’s China and Russia – militarily powerful countries that the US has sanctioned along with poor nations that already suffer economic decline.  US sanctions have left people destitute, bombed, in need of nourishing foods, medical supplies, and durable goods for construction and other needs.  Unfortunately, the helpless peoples of Syria, Yemen, Gaza, Palestine and those labeled Third World suffer the worst atrocities in these modern days of United States Policing and Control.

How the world has come to this worsened degraded state could be for three reasons:  President Donald J. Trump, the fact that the US is no longer perceived “Number One in the World”, and that the US has fallen industrially behind China with its economic growth.  Unequivocally, the truth of the matter is that the United States is no longer even a place White People can be proud of.

However, the above is just a prelude for this Message.  I want to provide good reason for a petition to give descendants of Slaves our right to go free of these United States - the Nation responsible for most Blacks being in this western hemisphere. 

THE SLAVE TRADE

The enslavement of Blacks stolen from Africa has been the most cruel and worst inhumane act against a people ever.  We not only are the true victims of ethnic cleansing, but we served as Slaves for hundreds of years to the most cruel and barbaric ENSLAVERS called human beings.  The Slaves endured constantly changing daily quotas to fill for picking cotton, the more the bales of cotton meant greater wealth for the ENSLAVER.  To fill these quotas, ENSLAVERS would beat their Slaves until blood ran down their legs.  Perhaps some would believe this is the worse Slaves had to suffer.  But no, that wasn’t the worse of the pain from being Slaves.  When the ENSLAVERS separated Slaves from their children and spouses to be sold to other ENSLAVERS that was unbearable and was what really broke the Slaves’ hearts, for they knew they would never see their loved ones again.  This is something I could never have endured, and for this cruel act against the Slaves there is no forgiveness or healing of this grief that was surely forever on their minds. 

After enslavement and to this day, descendants of Slaves still suffer at the hands of White Supremacists.  The only difference is that we have no chains around our legs and yokes on our necks.  However, we endured 100 years of lynchings and burnings at the White Man’s picnics.  Today, nothing has changed.  It would appear that the Police Department even trains police officers to kill Blacks in such ways, whereby, they would not be judged for murder in any degree.   They would always find reason to defend themselves, especially by lying and saying their lives were in danger in their encounters with Blacks. 

Though there have been protests of Blacks and Whites against racism, the United States yet harbors merciless racists who would not mind having us as Slaves again, but would prefer having us dead because we are no longer quiet but are fighting back.  The removal of confederate monuments and statues (crumbs) has caused a great backlash and much anger among Whites to the point that the US could host the “Mother of all Race Riots”.  This is quite possible and very likely because of George Floyd and countless other Blacks killed by police.

RACISM IS ONE THING BUT TELLING BLACKS THEY CAN’T DISCUSS THEIR TRUE IDENTITY IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS

It’s one thing to be in captivity and another to have to agonize over the things one says.  By now people should have heard about Desean Jackson and Nick Cannon making reference to Hitler’s comment and saying that Blacks are descended from the Children of Israel.  Both Cannon and Jackson are being accused of anti-Semitism, and Cannon was terminated from Viacom.  And worse Cannon has apologized for saying the Truth!  You can find this information on the Internet simply by writing their names in the browser.

KNOWING OUR IDENTITY IS OUR TICKET OUT OF THIS RACIST HELL

It so happens that the Children of Israel that the GOD of Israel exiled into the “Four Corners of the Earth” to be enslaved were indeed Black Hebrew Israelites.  When, where, and at what times did White so-called “Jews” fill these shoes and prophecy?

Our GOD of Israel scattered us throughout the Earth for forsaking HIM and for refusing to stop worshipping other gods.  Remember this, as it references the Israelites’ false worship of deities and GOD’s Curse of the Slave Trade upon us.  The reason it is important to know this is that descendants of Slaves and Blacks all over the World believe in the White Man’s religion – Christianity, which has folks worshipping another god – exactly what the CREATOR HATES.  GOD of Israel is a JEALOUS GOD and has always made this known throughout the “Old Testament” and did in fact many times punish the Israelites for this abomination.

Who are so-called “Jews” to define anti-Semitism against them when they are of European extraction – Ashkenazim by their own admission!  Of a truth, they do not follow GOD’s Book of the Law, i.e., HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments that HE gave to Moses to teach to the Children of Israel (Exodus 24:12).  They wrote their own religious books, and they follow them.  However, there are Black Hebrew Israelites who would never follow White Jewish “Judaism”, as it defies the LAWS of GOD of Israel.  There is nothing in GOD’s LAW that allows White “Jews” to write their own religion.  Actually, this is an outrageous transgression against the GOD of Israel.  It is HE that distinctly said do not add to nor diminish from HIS LAW (Deut. 12:32).  Are Black Hebrew Israelites in err to expose White “Jews” for altering GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments?  NOT AT ALL!  How will the World come to know the GOD’s TRUTH if we, to whom it is given, do not reveal it?

PRAISE THE LORD, O JERUSALEM; PRAISE THY GOD, O ZION.

“HE SHEWETH HIS WORD UNTO JACOB, HIS STATUTES AND HIS JUDGMENTS UNTO ISRAEL. HE HATH NOT DEALT SO WITH ANY NATION: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.”   Psalm 147:12,19,20

GOD of Israel is about TRUTH and Righteousness.  HE knows HIS Chosen People, and it is impossible for Ashkenazim and converts to “Judaism” to be Hebrew Israelites, “GOD’s Everlasting Covenant People”.  Abraham came from Sumer – Ancient Babylon.  He was a man of Black skin and woolly hair.  White “Jews” won’t argue this topic, all because it would be an effort in futility.  Only Black nappy-headed Israelites can lay claim to being descended from the SEED of Jacob’s Twelve Sons.  Moreover, we have Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters to prove that Jewish wealth and power are totally inconsistent with the two books mentioned that provide a full account on Israelites going into captivity and losing their true identity because they were disobedient and worshipped other gods. 

Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand. The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway: So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

“The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone. And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

“Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

“The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:”   Deuteronomy 28:32 - 34,36,37,41,43 - 45

“I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:   Deuteronomy 32:26

“At this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.   I Kings 9:8,9

Therefore, if anyone is being anti-Semitic, it’s the White so-called “Jews” who refuse to acknowledge GOD’s Covenant People but rather denounce us for their self-serving purpose to usurp our identity and to divide Blacks.  They call themselves “Jewish” through their fraudulent “conversion”.   No amount of Jewish submersion or conversion can make a Gentile an Israelite, reason being, that is not how it works, at all.  GOD of Israel will not acknowledge or give any respect to this heathen custom, for the Divine reason that HE deals with the pedigree (Numbers 1:18) of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob whose name GOD changed to Israel for the Land and for Jacob’s Twelve Sons/The Children of Israel.  Though Our GOD of Israel has scattered us among the heathen (Lev.26:33), HE has awakened many descendants of Slaves to know HIM and HIS Book of the Law. 

“Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people. Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I WILL NO MORE MAKE YOU A REPROACH AMONG THE HEATHEN:

“BE GLAD THEN, YE CHILDREN OF ZION, AND REJOICE IN THE LORD YOUR GOD…   Joel 2:17 – 19, 23

“Ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND NONE ELSE: and my people shall never be ashamed.”   Joel 2:27
[Meaning:  I AM the LORD your GOD and no other god for there is none else.  GOD IS GOD TO ALL WHO SEEK HIM WITH THEIR WHOLE HEART (Isaiah 56:6-8).]

THEY SHALL COME WITH WEEPING, AND WITH SUPPLICATIONS WILL I LEAD THEM: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL…   Jeremiah 31:9

Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come. Therefore say, THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD; I WILL EVEN GATHER YOU FROM THE PEOPLE, AND ASSEMBLE YOU OUT OF THE COUNTRIES WHERE YE HAVE BEEN SCATTERED, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE LAND OF ISRAEL.   Ezekiel 11:16,17

White “Jews” use lies, misrepresentations, and a man-made religion relegated by so-called “Rabbis” and think they can assume the name of GOD’s People and can control GOD’s Land.  They should know that this is not forever, only until GOD’s Chosen admit our iniquity and return back to HIM with our whole heart, soul, and might to love HIM and obey HIS Book of the Law, as it is written. 

Given all the turmoil in Israel since White “Jews” moved there from Europe, they have never enjoyed the “Rest” GOD of Israel said the Children of Israel will enjoy upon their return.  This is more proof White “Jews” are not connected in any way to the SEED of Jacob or to his Land of Israel, as Ashkenazim have to be in fear every hour of the day.

Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.   Jeremiah 30:10

And the news so-called “Jews” have to realize and accept is that we have complied and have returned to GOD’s LAW, and Our GOD of Israel is hearing our prayers to save us out of the hands of our enemies and this captivity.  The “Dry Bones” have awakened, and after all these years of servitude and subjugation, we are ready to obey GOD’s LAW, VOICE, and HIS WORD at the MOUTH of HIS Prophets.  And no one can deny us our right to take ownership of Our GOD of Israel and speak HIS Truth that has been hidden for so many thousands of years in order that White Supremacists might become “Jews”.  

THERE IS A REASON “JEWS” DO NOT WANT IT REVEALED THAT THE DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES ARE THE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES

Through lies, deceit, barbarism, murder, captivity, and enslavement, White “Jews” were also the ones who ENSLAVED Blacks forcibly taken from Africa.  But this is something they do not want revealed.  That’s unfortunate for them, as there are documents written by White “Jews” themselves confirming their cruel treatment of Black Slaves.  “The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews” is a book by The Nation of Islam that is thoroughly documented by White “Jews”, and it in length details their cruel treatment of their Slaves. 

Another book that reveals Jewish affairs in the Slave Trade is entitled “Jews and Negro Slavery in the Old South, 1789-1865” by Bertram W. Korn. 

“…the Colonial period was the hey-day of slave-importation from Africa and Northern Jews were far more active in this aspect of the slave-trade than Southern Jews…”

White “Jews” are White Supremacists who gladly degraded their Slaves and hoped that they would remain ignorant and under their control forever.  To this day, without the Slave Trade, they have control and cruel power over our lives, and they use it to keep Blacks divided on issues, topics, religion, and if you can believe it, FREEDOM.  But unbeknownst to White Supremacists, including “Jews”, the GOD of Israel is once again leading HIS Covenant People out of this horrible life that keeps us from HIM.

Todays Ghettoes are Camps for descendants of Slaves, especially constructed to sustain the control and suppression of Blacks, specifically Black Hebrew Israelites.  These places are determined illiterate environments with dilapidated buildings, inferior schools, boarded-up houses, vacant lots, liquor stores, gas stations, gangs, Black-on-Black crime, police killings of Blacks, drugs, and churches on every corner.  All of these elements are to dehumanize Blacks and sustain their brainwashing to believe that White folks are the most intelligent and superior race.  I’ll give them the superiority, as it exists, but intelligence, now that’s not the truth.  No one in his/her right mind would be called intelligent after taking GOD’s Earth and turning it into this Hell.  Likewise no one in his/her right mind would enrage the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD by inventing a false man-god and religion for the peoples of the World to worship and observe instead of the GOD of the “Old Testament” that Created all these WONDERS.

These churches are as detrimental and harmful to descendants of Slaves as are racist cops who are killing Blacks on a daily basis.  As we already know, the Slave Trade has much to do with this.  Moreover, it’s been said that White “Jews” are the “Mother of ENSLAVERS”, and there is a reason for that.  They know that the GOD of Israel cast HIS Chosen People out of HIS Land because they worshipped false gods.  Thus, the reason White “Jews” and other White Supremacists made it their business during the days of enslavement to make Christians out of descendants of Slaves.  

You can lose your job for speaking the truth and being a whistleblower, but you won’t lose your job for going along with the lies “Jews” tell and with reiterating worship of this White Man’s false god that was absolutely invented even off of other pagan religions.  Actually, one can read about how Christianity came about, i.e., how it was contrived to appear to be of GOD’s making, but unfortunately many descendants of Slaves still believe in this false man-god.  But it has been our research that has revealed the foundation of Christianity, and there is nothing about it that people should revere, especially Black Hebrew Israelites.

After White Supremacists, “Jews” included, have taken our freedom, enslaved us, denied us equality, the American Dream, and then stigmatized us in their racist society, we will not allow them to control our minds and our voices from speaking about their centuries of savage treatment of Black Hebrew Israelites or all Black Peoples and other People of color.  No, as now we know that we have the CREATOR GOD of Israel with us to hear our prayers for a GENUINE LIBERATION, and if the White Powers continue to disrespect our wishes to be FREE, then they will feel the WRATH of GOD of Israel, a curse greater than covid-19.  Pharaoh had the wisdom to relent but unfortunately it was after the death of his Firstborn.

The GOD of Israel made our Hebrew forefathers’ Land of Israel a desolate waste for their abominations and for serving false gods.  Their wickedness caused us to serve our “enemies” in a bloody Slave Trade.  White Supremacists should know that HIS FURY upon them is guaranteed for deceiving the very ELECT and the World with this JC, man-god and for turning HIS once perfect Earth into a Hell of hells.  Those who have usurped our identity and even other White Supremacists who published the “New Testament” have had hundreds of years to learn about the CREATOR GOD and HIS WAYS of Righteousness – not for their righteousness’ sake – forget that - but so that they will eliminate HIS Righteousness from their “New Testament” and “Gospel” that they fabricated.    

CHRISTIANITY AND WHITE SUPREMACY

Christianity is a product of White Supremacy that is well anchored in place to sustain White Imperialism, not to mention that it is an abominable religion that goes against the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD’s First Commandment.  Christianity is proved to be man-made and is thus a dead religion.  What has JC done to help the Slaves or to help descendants of Slaves?  The White Powers wanted what the Children of Israel had – a MOST POWERFUL GOD that catered ONLY to them.  And upon learning about the GOD of Israel’s disdain for other gods, they knew exactly what to do to take control of this Earth and to keep it.  They had to convince GOD’s Chosen to worship their false god, and that is exactly what they did.  As a result, GOD removed HIS People from HIS Land and sent them into a Slave Trade of savage destruction and deprivation.

What is the mindset of homo sapiens that enable them to ruthlessly dehumanize a whole group of human beings in order that they can become White Supremacists?  What kind of homo sapiens stereotype Blacks and deem them inferior in every respect, so that White Supremacists might be called more intelligent?  What kind of homo sapiens will teach descendants of Slaves a false religion in order that they might never get to know their identity and know that they are GOD’s Chosen People?      

White Supremacists fail to understand that their reign is coming to an end, and just as the GOD of Israel punished HIS Beloved Children of Israel, HE has plans to Judge them, as well for all they have done to HIS Earth, HIS Holy Land, HIS Holy City Jerusalem, and HIS Covenant People who are called by HIS HOLY NAME. 

“Thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I HAVE CALLED THEE BY THY NAME; THOU ART MINE. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIOUR: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I WILL SAY TO THE NORTH, GIVE UP; AND TO THE SOUTH, KEEP NOT BACK: BRING MY SONS FROM FAR, AND MY DAUGHTERS FROM THE ENDS OF THE EARTH; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.”   Isaiah 43:1 - 7

This, too, is the GOD’s TRUTH and evidence that keeps “Jews” from being of the People of GOD.  Converts were not named by the GOD of Israel.

OUR BROTHERS NICK CANNON AND DESEAN JACKSON

I have learned that people want Nick Cannon and Desean Jackson to apologize.  Apologize for what?  I also have learned that it is suggested that donations be made to the “Jews”.  In that White “Jews” ALSO enslaved Blacks and were earnestly actively gaining wealth off the backs of Slaves, then to give Jewish ENSLAVERS a donation is an insult and a disgrace and by no means funny.  It is the White “Jews” who owe descendants of Slaves an apology and REPARATIONS.  And any one of our renowned Professors in Black History and the Slave Trade or a Black Activist who works for the betterment of descendants of Slaves should be asked to speak before the (AIPAC) American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Why not?  It would appear that the “Jews” know very little about the Slave Trade, or that they know about it but do not want others to realize their prolific hand in the Middle Passage and our enslavement in America at their hands.  Nevertheless, it is incumbent upon them also to pay REPARATIONS to descendants of Slaves for our Black Holocaust that lasted for centuries. 

ALL NATIONS AND “JEWS” WHO BENEFITTED FROM THE TRIANGULAR SLAVE TRADE SHOULD WILLINGLY CONTRIBUTE TO A FOUNDATION SET UP TO SERVE JUSTICE FOR THE BLACKS KIDNAPPED FROM THE SHORES OF AFRICA AND FOR THEIR RESETTLEMENT IF THIS IS THEIR DESIRE

REPARATIONS are for the descendants of Black Slaves who lost their freedom, slaving under quotas of blood, sweat, tears, and a burning sun.  REPARATIONS are also for the separation of young babies from their parents and for the separation of spouses who were sold to other ENSLAVERS.  REPARATIONS are for the FREE LABOR of our forebears who experienced agonizing cruelty every single day of their enslavement. REPARATIONS are for righting the wrongs done to a defenseless Black People who were denied justice, liberty, and a human right to self-determination.

It is incumbent upon the United States and the United Nations to corroborate with all Nations that took Blacks from Africa against their will and used them for Slave labor to facilitate a REPARATIONS FOUNDATION for all descendants of Slaves worldwide who desire to EXODUS from the Slave State in which they live.  As for those who decide to stay in the United States, they can determine for themselves, how these monies (REPARATIONS) should be dispensed.  No one told the Native Americans, the Japanese, and the White “Jews” how they should use their REPARATIONS, and no one need tell descendants of Slaves, either.  

The United States and all Slave Nations will expedite the emigration.  Those of us who will EXODUS and emigrate elsewhere require land for housing, farmland, K-12 Schools and a University, and funds for a teaching staff.  We also require monies for small businesses for our livelihoods.  

More importantly if our children are to gain self-esteem after living in a nation determined to sustain a White Supremacist government and society, they must be in a place where they can aspire to excellence and seek endeavors that will enrich their lives.  We have learned from the GOD of Israel, that has awakened us to our true identity and to HIS Righteous Book of the Law, that our only alternative to leave out of this affliction and captivity we endure is to return to HIM, obey HIS LAW, and live uprightly, as HE has Commanded of us throughout the “Old Testament”.  This we have done, and this we will continue to do.  Hence, it is time to give us our freedom and REPARATIONS for resettlement.

WE ARE NOT ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

The coronavirus might be plaguing the World, but we are not “all in this together”, as it is constantly said of White Supremacists.  Just because your economy is failing, people have lost their jobs, and industry is at a standstill, don’t attempt to ameliorate the racism, discrimination, and the covid-19 by saying, “We’re all in this together”.  We have NEVER been in anything together with those who have power over us – NEVER! 

The reality of this whole matter is that GOD is changing everything and revealing HIS TRUTH.  HE is taking back HIS Earth, HIS Holy Land, Jerusalem, and HIS Covenant People.  And in the process HE is making HIMSELF known to all the World.  Unfortunately for the cruel powers-that-be, this World Order is not headed for disaster, it is already in the middle of it!  And after all is said and done, Black Hebrew Israelites will suffer no more at the hands of those who hate us.  We only need await Our GOD of Israel and watch HIS WORKS for they are in play to SAVE us out of this bondage, as well.  

Descendants of Slaves are definitely in a fight with the virus, reason being, GOD of Israel is not playing any more games with us.  We will either obey and live by HIS Book of the Law and Worship ONLY HIM or die via this plague or whatever WONDER the GOD of Israel brings against the wicked of this World Order. 

THESE BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES ARE THE APPLE OF GOD’s EYE

In regard to all other matters Our GOD of Israel is fighting for us to the end that we will be Delivered out of this captivity and returned back to HIM and to our own heritage.  Of a truth, apologies should be in order for descendants of Slaves and all that has been done to us, but more importantly, White Supremacists have deeply injured GOD of Israel’s Beloved Covenant People without compassion.  It is to HIM ruthless powers-that-be must make amends for they have oppressed the “Apple of HIS EYE”.

For the LORD's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.   Deuteronomy 32:9,10

I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: THOU DIDST SHEW THEM NO MERCY; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.   Isaiah 47:6

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

“BE SILENT, O ALL FLESH, BEFORE THE LORD: FOR HE IS RAISED UP OUT OF HIS HOLY HABITATION.   Zechariah 2:8,13

White Supremacists who Police the FREE World must give us our human right to go FREE of this Slave State and deadly captivity.  Employ the United States Supreme Court of Justice to do their job and serve JUSTICE for descendants of Slaves and remedy the centuries of enslavement, free labor, and execute resettlement for the descendants of Slaves who so choose to EXODUS.  And let GOD’s Children of Israel serve HIM, as it is written in HIS Book of the Law.  Then and only then will justice be served for these 400+ years of horrific persecution and unconscionable terror and abuse.  Whistleblowers of GOD of Israel will not be silent.  HE established us to EXALT HIM and to show forth HIS PRAISE, therefore, let us. 

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.”   Isaiah 43:21

We will speak the Truth, even about White Supremacists who have long enjoyed GOD’s Land to hold fast to it with their arsenal.  At the end of the day, they will be fruitless up against GOD’s MIGHTY HAND, which HE will bring against them.  The coronavirus is but the first of HIS ARMY to attack the wicked and will not be the only one for the final battles.

The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: THOU SHALT NOT SEE EVIL ANY MORE. In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, FEAR THOU NOT: AND TO ZION, LET NOT THINE HANDS BE SLACK. THE LORD THY GOD IN THE MIDST OF THEE IS MIGHTY; HE WILL SAVE, HE WILL REJOICE OVER THEE WITH JOY; HE WILL REST IN HIS LOVE, HE WILL JOY OVER THEE WITH SINGING. I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly…”   Zephaniah 3:15 – 18

Our GOD of Israel will do what the White Supremacist JC man-god didn’t and couldn’t for he is not a god!

We are living in the days of the end of this White World Order as we know it, and the start of a more Perfect Earth conducive to giving absolute GLORY to the CREATOR GOD of Israel that Created this Heaven and Earth.  Then when there will be no wicked, the Children of Israel and the MEEK of the Earth will live by the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel’s Paths of Righteousness and PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.

It is GOD’s TRUTH that will set us FREE
and make George Floyd’s dream a reality
for GOD’s GLORY and for HIS PRAISE!

Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD,
until the day that I rise up to the prey:
for my determination is to gather the nations,
that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth
shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
For then will I turn to the people a pure language,
that they may all call upon the name of the LORD,
to serve him with one consent.
Zephaniah 3:8,9

I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth,
and gather her that was driven out;
and I will get them praise and fame in every land
where they have been put to shame.
At that time will I bring you again,
even in the time that I gather you:
for I will make you a name and a praise
among all people of the earth,
when I turn back your captivity
before your eyes, saith the LORD.
Zephaniah 3:19,20

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Be still, and know that I am God:
I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Psalm 46:10,11

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

ON THE DEATH OF REP. JOHN LEWIS:

Rep. John Lewis was a devoted Civil Rights Leader who was greatly involved in efforts to end discrimination, and I personally really believe that he put his whole heart into this endeavor.  

Unfortunately, the Civil Rights Era is a thing of the past and so was Rep. Lewis before his demise, as his cause was more important to him than the needs of descendants of Slaves.  Today, the Black Plight is about OPPRESSION, systemic racism, cop killings, gross injustices, and now lynchings.  Neither any of the Black Congress, Black Caucus, nor Rep. Lewis have fought against the ever-present afflictions that are literally killing Black Peoples in America.  Those voted to office with it in their hearts to end these ills only stayed in public service long enough until the powers-that-be realized their intentions were to be a voice for descendants of Slaves. The next election they would lose their seats for speaking out against inequality and disparity.  Now, Black old-timers in office speak out to satisfy the status quo.  And Blacks are left in need of a voice and yet desiring respect, FREEDOM, recognition, and an end to race hatred.  Hence, JUSTICE for the Slave Trade, and REPARATIONS are serious issues Rep. Lewis and other Black Congress folk turn a blind eye and their backs on Blacks who want a better life and a future for our progeny.  If these Congressmen cared one iota about our suffering, then at the least there would be no Ghettoes and inferior schools to speak of in Black residential areas.

May The Late Rep. John Lewis REST IN PEACE. 

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS 7/25/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Numbers 14th - 16th Chapters
Isaiah 29th Chapter
Psalm 44th Chapter
Hosea 5:15
Hosea 9th Chapter
Jeremiah 18:1 – 17
Lamentations 2:9
Jeremiah 31:31 – 34
Ezekiel 18th Chapter
Psalm 92nd Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/