SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 24, 2021

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 24, 2021

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE CHURCH HAS TAMPERED
WITH GOD’s TITHES

All the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land,
or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's:
it is holy unto the LORD.
And if a man will at all redeem ought of his tithes,
he shall add thereto the fifth part thereof.
And concerning the tithe of the herd, or of the flock,
even of whatsoever passeth under the rod,
the tenth shall be holy unto the LORD.
Leviticus 27:30 – 32

Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed,
that the field bringeth forth year by year.
And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God,
in the place which he shall choose to place his name there,
the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings
of thy herds and of thy flocks;
THAT THOU MAYEST LEARN TO FEAR THE LORD THY GOD ALWAYS.
Deuteronomy 14:22,23

Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me.
But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee?
In tithes and offerings.
Malachi 3:8

Keeping of GOD’s LAW and TITHING provide Blessings
until their Divine essence is altered.

The CREATOR GOD is an AWESOME GOD.  HE not only Created all things by the breath of HIS MOUTH, but everything HE made was made with absolute PERFECTION! 

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.   Psalm 33:6 - 9

Earth, the Sun, Moon, Stars and Planets align GOD’s Heaven and daily fulfill HIS Wishes without deviating HIM one iota.  The Earth rotates and orbits the Sun, the Sun has been shining ever since GOD formed it.  The Moon orbits the Earth and shines 29.5 days a Month because of the SunLight that never ceases to reflect onto it.  As a result we have Seasons, Days, and Years mentioned in Genesis 1:14,15 producing weather patterns for climate change throughout the globe.  The CREATOR GOD lovingly provided bodies of fresh and salt waters, also. Grass, plants, and trees grow from the soil GOD founded on Earth.  And the animals HE formed stay with their own kind (unfortunately until mankind mixes their genes).  Nevertheless, the CREATOR provided Earth and HIS WONDROUS WORKS - all things therein, and they all function obediently accomplishing HIS endeavors for our needs.  Neither man nor god has ever duplicated the CREATOR’S many successes.

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. LET ALL THE EARTH FEAR THE LORD: LET ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE WORLD STAND IN AWE OF HIM. FOR HE SPAKE, AND IT WAS DONE; HE COMMANDED, AND IT STOOD FAST.   Psalm 33:6 - 9 

Only the foolish have the audacity to alter GOD’s Statutes.  They deem themselves above the CREATOR and the wiser to determine ways contrary to what GOD HIMSELF wrote for us to live and do.  They do not realize that their time on Earth is short, for GOD has prepared Judgment for all the rebellious.  The problem is that though we witness death in great numbers on a daily basis, few people acknowledge that it is the HAND of GOD. 

SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, and there is no god with me: I KILL, AND I MAKE ALIVE; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.   Deuteronomy 32:39

Howl ye; for THE DAY OF THE LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

“And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.  Isaiah 13:6,11,13

Truth be told, of all things that the CREATOR brought to fruition, it is only mankind that has defied GOD’s Righteous Commandments that HE ordered in the BEGINNING of Time and intended to be observed “forever”.  Mankind is wickedly bent on having things his way rather than what GOD has ORDAINED and intended that would establish Righteousness throughout this globe. Therefore, these days we once again witness the demise of the wicked on GOD’s Earth.  After the CREATOR made us from the dust of the Earth, and not from monkeys as some choose to believe, HE also told us specifically how to live HIS Book of the Law in Righteousness on the Earth that HE made for us.  But HIS LAW and HIS WORDS have been tampered with.

“THE HEAVEN, EVEN THE HEAVENS, ARE THE LORD'S: but the earth hath HE given to the children of men.”   Psalm 115:16

The CREATOR left no stone unturned as to what we must do and how we must worship HIM.  Remember, Abel knew that the CREATOR preferred sacrifice unto HIM.  He knew because his father, Adam, had taught him GOD’s WAYS.  Therefore, it was his desire to provide GOD an offering that HE would respect and appreciate.

“In process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell. And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door.”   Genesis 4:3 – 7

This passage speaks volumes, and only those of us who truly know the CREATOR GOD of Israel and have HIM in our hearts will notice why.  ALL RESPECT must be given to the CREATOR – NOT just for one day but for every single day of our lives, reason being HE is OUR MAKER, and like the Light of the Sun, it and we would not exist if HE had not made us “from the dust of the Earth”.

THE LORD OF HOSTS IS WITH US; THE GOD OF JACOB IS OUR REFUGE. Selah.

“Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.   Psalm 46:7,10

Notice that Abel offered a “firstling”, which is no doubt a lamb of the first year.  That’s important for a couple of reasons.  That tells us that this incident with Cain and Abel took place in the area of GOD’s Holy Land and where HIS Holy City, Jerusalem, would be established.  The CREATOR GOD of Israel is consistent in HIS WAYS.  It was HE that Commanded the Children of Israel to offer all our offerings to HIM in Jerusalem.  Therefore, if Abel offered a firstling, then for sure it was in the same place where Jerusalem stands today.

Unto the place which the LORD your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and YOUR TITHES, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks: And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee.”   Deuteronomy 12:5 – 7

“When ye go over Jordan, and dwell in the land which the LORD your God giveth you to inherit, and when he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety; Then there shall be a place which the LORD your God shall choose to cause his name to dwell there; thither shall ye bring all that I command you; your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto the LORD:”   Deuteronomy 12:10:11

“Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy corn, or of thy wine, or of thy oil, or the firstlings of thy herds or of thy flock, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy freewill offerings, or heave offering of thine hand: But THOU MUST EAT THEM BEFORE THE LORD THY GOD IN THE PLACE WHICH THE LORD THY GOD SHALL CHOOSE, Thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within thy gates: and thou shalt rejoice before the LORD thy God in all that thou puttest thine hands unto.”   Deuteronomy 12:17,18

ALL TITHES MUST BE OF THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY, AND THE REWARD FOR THIS OBSERVANCE IS WHAT GENERATES BLESSINGS

As soon as the commandment came abroad, the children of Israel brought in abundance the firstfruits of corn, wine, and oil, and honey, and of all the increase of the fields; and the tithe of all things brought they in abundantly. And concerning the children of Israel and Judah, that dwelt in the cities of Judah, they also brought in the tithe of oxen and sheep, and the tithe of holy things which were consecrated unto the LORD their God, and laid them by heaps.”   II Chronicles 31:5,6

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.   Malachi 3:10

Just from these few verses we can learn that GOD’s TITHES are of great import for worship of HIM, and Tithes are essential for the Children of Israel to EXALT and to PRAISE HIM.  As we now know, Tithes are labeled as having come from the harvest of the Land of Israel and are of the animals born in the Land of Israel.  That being a given, the Law of Tithing takes place at the time of GOD’s Holy Observance of the Feast of Weeks, which falls around the Season of Summer, and Church and Christianity have nothing at all to do with it. 

“Seven weeks shalt thou number unto thee: begin to number the seven weeks from such time as thou beginnest to put the sickle to the corn.   Deuteronomy 16:9

THE CHURCH HAS TAMPERED WITH GOD’s LAW OF TITHING

MONEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TITHING

GOD of Israel was on point to make the definition of “TITHING” perfectly clear!  And the reason this is so necessary is because the Church has wreaked havoc of the Laws of Tithing.  Tithing has nothing to do with money!  And as it is written Tithes must evolve from the Land of Israel.  Therefore, the Church is dead wrong to collect money from parishioners and refer to it as Tithes.  This is fraud and is truly tampering with GOD’s Commandment! 

Moreover, the GOD of Israel has never made “money” a Tithe to be collected or mailed into the Church, as is the custom of Christianity!!!  Again, I cannot stress enough that the Tithe stems from the harvest of the Land of Milk and Honey and of the firstling herd, sheep, and goats born in the Land of Israel.  It is purposely to be provided for the Priests Ministering to the GOD of Israel in HIS Holy Temple, the poor, the fatherless, the widow, and the Stranger.  That being Truth, the GOD of Israel is to be given all the accolades on HIS Holy Days for making the harvests and the herd, sheep, and goats available in abundance for Tithing to the impoverished. 

ANNUAL TITHING OF FIRSTFRUITS AND FIRSTLINGS

Annual Tithes of the Firstfruits were given to the High Priests, for they Ministered before the GOD of Israel in the Holy Place.  The Levites in the Temple who took great care of it also received the annual Tithes of Firstfruits. 

“The feast of harvest, the firstfruits of thy labours, which thou hast sown in the field: and the feast of ingathering, which is in the end of the year, when thou hast gathered in thy labours out of the field.

“The first of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the LORD thy God...  Exodus 23:16,19

“The Levites shall do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they shall bear their iniquity: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations, that among the children of Israel they have no inheritance. But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto the LORD, I have given to the Levites to inherit:   Numbers 18:23.24

For those who have little or no knowledge about GOD’s appointed Priests, please understand that they are Jacob’s son.  Jacob named his third son Levi, and from this Tribe GOD of Israel anointed and established HIS Holy Ministers.  Moses and Aaron are from this Tribe, but only Aaron and his Seed can be of GOD’s High Priests to make sacrifice unto the Holy ONE of Israel.

TITHING OF EVERY THIRD YEAR IS FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE

“The Levite that is within thy gates; thou shalt not forsake him; for he hath no part nor inheritance with thee. At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.”   Deuteronomy 14:27 - 29

“Behold, I have brought the firstfruits of the land, which thou, O LORD, hast given me. And thou shalt set it before the LORD thy God, and worship before the LORD thy God: And thou shalt rejoice in every good thing which the LORD thy God hath given unto thee, and unto thine house, thou, and the Levite, and the stranger that is among you. When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled; Then thou shalt say before the LORD thy God, I have brought away the hallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the fatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them: I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of the LORD my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me.”   Deuteronomy 26:10 - 14

GOD’s CONCERN FOR THE POOR OF THE LAND IS HEARTENING

“When ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corners of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest. And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD your God.”   Leviticus 19:9,10

“When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled; Then thou shalt say before the LORD thy God, I have brought away the hallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the fatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them: I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of the LORD my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me.”   Deuteronomy 26:12 – 14

GOD DOES COMMAND A COLLECTION OF MONEY BUT NOT FOR TITHES

When the Israelites took a census, GOD of Israel Commanded each person to give a half shekel for an “Offering of the LORD”.  It is called “Atonement Money”.  This is not a Tithe!

“The LORD spake unto Moses, saying, When thou takest the sum of the children of Israel after their number, then shall they give every man a ransom for his soul unto the LORD, when thou numberest them; that there be no plague among them, when thou numberest them. This they shall give, every one that passeth among them that are numbered, half a shekel after the shekel of the sanctuary: (a shekel is twenty gerahs:) an half shekel shall be the offering of the LORD. Every one that passeth among them that are numbered, from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering unto the LORD. The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less than half a shekel, when they give an offering unto the LORD, to make an atonement for your souls. And thou shalt take the atonement money of the children of Israel, and shalt appoint it for the service of the tabernacle of the congregation; that it may be a memorial unto the children of Israel before the LORD, to make an atonement for your souls.”  Exodus 30:11 - 16

Another collection of money also factors into GOD’s WAYS for the Children of Israel.  This money was collected for the “carpenters and builders” who were hired to repair “the breaches of the House of the LORD”.  And again, this money is not for Tithing. 

They gave the money, being told, into the hands of them that did the work, that had the oversight of the house of the LORD: and they laid it out to the carpenters and builders, that wrought upon the house of the LORD, And to masons, and hewers of stone, and to buy timber and hewed stone to repair the breaches of the house of the LORD, and for all that was laid out for the house to repair it. Howbeit there were not made for the house of the LORD bowls of silver, snuffers, basons, trumpets, any vessels of gold, or vessels of silver, of the money that was brought into the house of the LORD: But they gave that to the workmen, and repaired therewith the house of the LORD.   II Kings 12:11 - 14

Another very important point that I would like to make is that these passages prove the true meaning of Tithing, and they also prove that the Church has tampered with GOD’s Laws of Tithing.  Given GOD’s Commandments, we should know well that taking money to give to the preacher is so very wrong, as it should go to the poor as GOD has indicated.

But yet and still if this information is shared with Christians, they will reject it as being “fulfilled” when GOD has said no such thing.  Just as the Church lies and fraudulently takes money from its Congregation, its “Gospel” and worship of JC is just as fraudulent, reason being the CREATOR never said to worship JC just as HE never said to collect money for clergy and the Church.  How many other ways are there of Christianity that defy the CREATOR and that the clergy deem acceptable but aren’t?  GOD Commanded that we LOVE HIM, keep HIS Commandments, and worship ONLY HIM.

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”   Deuteronomy 6:4

“O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!”   Deuteronomy 5:29

“God spake all these words, saying, I AM THE LORD THY GOD, WHICH HAVE BROUGHT THEE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, OUT OF THE HOUSE OF BONDAGE. THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: THOU SHALT NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, NOR SERVE THEM: FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;”   Exodus 20:1 - 5

“The LORD had made a covenant, and charged them saying, Ye shall not fear other gods, nor bow yourselves to them, nor serve them, nor sacrifice to them: But THE LORD, WHO BROUGHT YOU UP OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT WITH GREAT POWER AND A STRETCHED OUT ARM, HIM SHALL YE FEAR, AND HIM SHALL YE WORSHIP, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods. And THE COVENANT THAT I HAVE MADE WITH YOU YE SHALL NOT FORGET; neither shall ye fear other gods. But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and HE SHALL DELIVER YOU OUT OF THE HAND OF ALL YOUR ENEMIES.   II Kings 17:35 – 39

“AS FOR GOD, HIS WAY IS PERFECT: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?

“THE LORD LIVETH; and BLESSED BE MY ROCK; and LET THE GOD OF MY SALVATION BE EXALTED.

“Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.   Psalm 18:30,31,46,49

We are the Children of Israel - the Black Hebrews Covenant People of the LIVING GOD, and it behooves us to RETURN back to OUR GOD of Israel, be obedient to ALL HIS LAWS and adhere to the WORDS of HIS Prophets.  By GOD’s own admission HE declared HIMSELF “FATHER” to Israel and OUR ONLY SAVIOR.  Therefore, we cannot live by the White Supremacists’ religions, for their objectives are clearly to change the CREATOR’s Laws, Statutes, Judgments, and Tithes that HE Commanded we observe and do for as long as we live on HIS EARTH (Deut.12:1)!  Thus, submission to OUR CREATOR and to HIS Book of the Law is paramount for our SALVATION.

Behold, I will bring them from the north country,
and gather them from the coasts of the earth,
and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child
and her that travaileth with child together: a great company
shall return thither. They shall come with weeping,
and with supplications will I lead them:
I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters
in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble:
FOR I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL…
Jeremiah 31:8,9

It shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them,
Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them,
Ye are the sons of the living God.
Hosea 1:10

Before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.
Isaiah 43:10,11

They that feared the LORD spake often one to another:
and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance
was written before him for them that feared the LORD,
and that thought upon his name.
And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts,
in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them,
as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous
and the wicked, between him that serveth God
and him that serveth him not.
Malachi 3:16 – 18

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 7/24/21

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 2nd - 4th Chapters
Exodus 28:1 – 30
Exodus 39:1 – 31
Numbers 1:18
Ezra 2:59 – 63
 I Chronicles 9:1
Jeremiah 30:18 – 24
Jeremiah 31:1
Isaiah 8:20
Isaiah 9th Chapter
II Chronicles 1:1 – 13
Malachi 2:1 - 10
Malachi 3:1 – 6
Jeremiah 15:13 - 21
Psalm 136th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/