SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 18, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 18, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

ONLY A RIGHTEOUS REMNANT
OF BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES
SHALL RETURN

It shall come to pass in that day,
that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them;
but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea,
yet a remnant of them shall return:
the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption,
even determined, in the midst of all the land.
Isaiah 10:20 – 23

Those of us who are descended of GOD’s Covenant People are born Blessed via the Covenant the CREATOR made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. We may suffer great oppression today at the hands of our CAPTORS, but we can boast that we are GOD’s “SPECIAL” People.  They can’t!

“I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.   Genesis 17:7,8 

“Thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be A SPECIAL PEOPLE UNTO HIMSELF, ABOVE ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people: But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. KNOW THEREFORE THAT THE LORD THY GOD, HE IS GOD, THE FAITHFUL GOD, WHICH KEEPETH COVENANT AND MERCY WITH THEM THAT LOVE HIM AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS TO A THOUSAND GENERATIONS;   Deuteronomy 7:6 - 9

GOD’s Covenant with us is “Everlasting”, therefore, the CREATOR GOD’s PROMISE is to be Our GOD, to watch over us, and to give us the Holiest Land ever known to mankind.  And all we had to do after HE made us HIS Chosen People was to OBEY HIS VOICE and live according to HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  However, we failed HIM miserably.   

Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD; In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I HAD ESPIED FOR THEM, FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY, WHICH IS THE GLORY OF ALL LANDS: Then said I unto them, Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD. But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.”   Ezekiel 20:5 - 8

I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.”   Isaiah 43:25,26

This same CREATOR GOD that chose our forebears is the same MOST HIGH GOD of our day, and HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments of Righteousness have not changed.  Why would they?  Righteousness is Righteousness; no matter how you slice it, i.e., if all things remain the same.  If we take it upon ourselves to change anything of GOD’s Ordained LAW, even one iota, then GOD’s WAYS are no longer Righteous, due to the fact that they have been altered no matter how minor the change.  Therefore, if we choose to be Righteous and Holy to Our GOD, then we must do what GOD says will make us HIS acceptable People and follow HIS LAW, as it is written.

“What nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day? Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;”   Deuteronomy 4:7 – 9

IT SHALL BE OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS, IF WE OBSERVE TO DO ALL THESE COMMANDMENTS BEFORE THE LORD OUR GOD, AS HE HATH COMMANDED US.   Deuteronomy 6:25

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and KEEP MY COVENANT, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.”   Exodus 19:5 - 7

I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.   Leviticus 11:44,45

We have to understand that it’s the WAYS of Righteousness that bind us, the Children of Israel, to Our GOD - the MOST HIGH CREATOR that formed the Heavens and the Earth.  I live to EXALT this GOD of Israel and HIS Book of the Law, for it is the PATH that leads back to HIM and to our own Land of Milk and Honey.  And from what’s written in GOD’s WORD, ONLY Israelites with HIS LAW in their hearts will RETURN back to our heritage, i.e., the Righteous Remnant foretold to return. 

GOD TO CHANGE HIS LAW BUT NOTICE HOW MUCH GREATER IT WILL BE

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

Surely, GOD’s WORDS must ring of TRUTH!!!  Wouldn’t HE want HIS Chosen People to be a Righteous Nation?  If GOD shows us that it can only happen if HE puts HIS LAW in our hearts, then doesn’t that encourage us to take it upon ourselves to live this DIVINE LAW for the benefits it guarantees?

You see, Our GOD of Israel has watched us do wickedly too many times after HE saved us countless times out of the hands of our enemies (Nehemiah 9th Chapter).  Each time HE saved us out of captivity, our forefathers returned right back to their gross abominations to worship their false gods.  Today, nothing has changed.  Even Israelites who know their true identity and call themselves the “People of the Covenant” believe in a false god – JC whom the GOD of Israel never mentioned.  HE even Commanded that we never mention the names of another god, and as always the name of JC is no exception.

“In all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and MAKE NO MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTHER gods neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.”   Exodus 23:13

THE RETURNING RIGHTEOUS ISRAELITES HAVE OUR WORK CUT OUT FOR US

There is no way that the Children of Israel will return to GOD of Israel’s Holy Land for the FINAL TIME to represent HIM without our being HIS “Holy and Righteous” Covenant People UPON OUR ARRIVAL.  The GOD of Israel will choose only the Crème de la crème for the Remnant of Israel destined to return to HIM and to HIS Land of Milk and Honey.  This time HE will make sure that ONLY a Righteous Remnant will stand before HIM.

GOD HAS SAID THAT HE WILL GATHER US, AND HE WILL, JUST AS HE HAS PROMISED, AND HE WILL ALSO PURGE OUT THE REBELS

“I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. And I WILL CAUSE YOU TO PASS UNDER THE ROD, AND I WILL BRING YOU INTO THE BOND OF THE COVENANT: And I WILL PURGE OUT FROM AMONG YOU THE REBELS, AND THEM THAT TRANSGRESS AGAINST ME: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.”   Ezekiel 20:34 - 38

“I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first. And I WILL CLEANSE THEM from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. And it shall be to me a name of joy, A PRAISE AND AN HONOUR BEFORE ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH, WHICH SHALL HEAR ALL THE GOOD THAT I DO UNTO THEM: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it. Thus saith the LORD; Again there shall be heard in this place, which ye say shall be desolate without man and without beast, even in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, that are desolate, without man, and without inhabitant, and without beast, The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I WILL CAUSE TO RETURN THE CAPTIVITY OF THE LAND, as at the first, saith the LORD.”   Jeremiah 33:7 – 11

“I WILL SANCTIFY MY GREAT NAME, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I WILL TAKE YOU FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN, AND GATHER YOU OUT OF ALL COUNTRIES, AND WILL BRING YOU INTO YOUR OWN LAND. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND YE SHALL KEEP MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.   Ezekiel 36:23 - 28

“There shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.”   Isaiah 11:16

Believe me, and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that these Righteous Ones of the Children of Israel will be the Israelites to Usher in GOD’s New World Order and HIS Righteous Kingdom.    

Like all masters, leaders, chiefs, captains, generals, etc., etc., they want people who are dedicated to them, and when it comes to GOD’s Chosen, HE feels the same way.  Our GOD of Israel wants our whole heart and HIS LAW within it, and HE won’t have it any other way.  And HE also wants us to talk and walk HIS LAW that HE wrote with HIS Own HAND and teach it to our children.  If we don’t reiterate GOD’s WORDS, then HIS LIGHT (LAW) and HIS BRILLIANCE will not shine and be spread across HIS World Order that all may know that HE ALONE is GOD and that there is NONE ELSE.

“To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.”   Isaiah 8:20

With GOD’s LAW in our hearts we will be “ALL RIGHTEOUS”, and we will walk humbly with Our GOD of Israel.

“Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. THY PEOPLE ALSO SHALL BE ALL RIGHTEOUS: they shall inherit the land for ever, THE BRANCH OF MY PLANTING, THE WORK OF MY HANDS, THAT I MAY BE GLORIFIED. A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.”   Isaiah 60:20 – 22

“He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to WALK HUMBLY WITH THY GOD   Micah 6:8

I hope it is understood that none of the wicked ways of this White Supremacist World Order will exist on GOD’s Righteous Earth.  Every evil and wicked person and act will be eliminated.  Nothing pertaining to false gods will exist on GOD’s New Earth that HE will Create.  I also hope that Israelites will understand that Our GOD of Israel has chosen us not just for HIS PRAISE but that we will transform every single aspect of this present Earth to conform to GOD’s Righteousness and HIS GOODNESS for HIS Holy Name’s Sake.

With great delight Israelites will delegate the Charge to cleanse GOD’s Holy Land, HIS Holy City, and HIS Earth of all this Hell, corruption, crime, war, greed, lust, exploits, oppression, destitution, and racism that now consume it.  Then Israelites will rebuild GOD’s “Holy” Temple to the specifications and patterns (I Chron.28:11-13) GOD gave to King David for King Solomon to construct in Jerusalem.  This is the “House” of GOD’s Heart’s desire.  And before GOD’s Temple was built, HE had Moses to put HIS Holy Place in a “Tabernacle of the Congregation”.  HE never said one thing about setting up Churches or Synagogues around the World.  These structures are the White Supremacists’ efforts to ensure absolute brainwashing of GOD’s Chosen, and so that they will have a house of a false god to attend for their worship in order that this abomination be perpetuated.  Know that White Supremacists will pay dearly for all they have done to us (Jeremiah 30:11).

“Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and THE PALACE SHALL REMAIN AFTER THE MANNER THEREOF.   Jeremiah 30:18

HOW EDUCATED CAN WE BE TO BELIEVE IN LIES THAT DO NOT ADD UP

How can educated people believe that the CREATOR that formed the Heavens and the Earth, Righteousness, and all things PERFECT is in the midst of all this treacherous evil?  Black Hebrews lost their Land and were scattered into the lands of White Supremacist heathens (Lev. 26:33) for punishment.  And do we ever act like heathens just like our cruel oppressors.  Are we to believe that the CREATOR is in the midst of this mess just because the powers-that-be are White?  What’s the saying; “if it walks like a duck”…well White Supremacist do nothing to have people believe they are righteous role models of GOD!  Everything they touch becomes vile and unsavory.  And worse they have no compassion especially for the lives of descendants of Slaves.  The more harm done to us as a group, the greater their desire to elevate our despair.

NEVERTHELESS, A CHANGE IS IN THE MAKING

With the power the GOD of Israel will give us, HIS Covenant People, upon our return we will also end air and water pollution and return these entities that HE made back to their pure states.  We will end White Supremacist sanctions, world hunger and impoverishment, as well as enable so-called “Third-World Countries” to become self-supporting, whereby, they will be able to export their produce and wares on the global market.   All who will worship the CREATOR GOD of Israel in Righteousness, as HE REQUIRES of us all, will enjoy not only peace and happiness, but GOD’s Blessings of good health, as well.

It shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to RECOVER THE REMNANT OF HIS PEOPLE, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.   Isaiah 11:11,12

“I WILL GATHER ALL NATIONS AND TONGUES; AND THEY SHALL COME, AND SEE MY GLORY. And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, TO MY HOLY MOUNTAIN JERUSALEM, SAITH THE LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.   Isaiah 66:18 - 20

I AM THE LORD, YOUR HOLY ONE, THE CREATOR OF ISRAEL, YOUR KING.   Isaiah 43:15

“This people have I formed for myself; THEY SHALL SHEW FORTH MY PRAISE.   Isaiah 43:21

It is no secret that the GOD of Israel left HIS Holy City Jerusalem and HIS Earth because of all the wickedness that abounds upon HIS CREATION. 

“I WILL GO AND RETURN TO MY PLACE, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.   Hosea 5:15

If HE left HIS Earth due to wickedness, then know that HE will not return to HIS Holy City Jerusalem to dwell among HIS Covenant People until all wickedness is abolished.  As has always been in the past when the Children of Israel resided in the Land, the GOD of Israel had them to fulfill HIS requirements - not European converts’ religion that adheres to their own man-made “Judaic religion”.  And the usurpers who now control GOD’s Land with unconscionable persecution towards Palestinians will be JUDGED accordingly.  But a Righteous Remnant of the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel will be the Nobles to fulfill Biblical prophecy.

“Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them. And THEIR NOBLES SHALL BE OF THEMSELVES, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them;”   Jeremiah 30:20,21 

The Righteous Remnant will return with the SEED of King David who will reign over GOD’s Kingdom.  Together we will establish knowledge of the ONE True and Living GOD of Israel in order that all Nations, Peoples, and tongues will seek to know the CREATOR GOD whose home will be in Jerusalem.

“These be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said, The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue. The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, HE THAT RULETH OVER MEN MUST BE JUST, RULING IN THE FEAR OF GOD.”   II Samuel 23:1 – 3

THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS RAISING UP A RIGHTEOUS REMNANT OF THE SEED OF JACOB, THE SEED OF DAVID WILL BE AMONG THEM

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.”   Jeremiah 23:5

“They shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.”   Jeremiah 30:9

“The spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and WITH THE BREATH OF HIS LIPS SHALL HE SLAY THE WICKED.   Isaiah 11:2 – 4

This is true!  In GOD’s New World Order there will be no place for the wicked, but rather place only for the MEEK of the Earth!  Those of us who will have HIS LAWS and HIS SPIRIT in our hearts will plant HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS throughout the Earth that HE Created for HIS GLORY.  All wickedness and the worship of false gods will be eliminated in order that the ONE True and LIVING CREATOR GOD and HIS Book of the Law will get the attention they so very much deserve. 

“EVILDOERS SHALL BE CUT OFF: but THOSE THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD, THEY SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.   Psalm 37:9 - 11

Remember, in GOD’s Own WORDS, HE left the Earth because of Israel’s offenses against HIM, which as we know entailed their turning to other gods.  And unto these days “the time of Jacob’s Trouble”, Israelites still worship another god, JC, while professing belief in the JEALOUS GOD of Israel.  This makes no sense!  If all these Churches were organized with GOD’s Blessings, would HE have left HIS Earth?  Would GOD assign immoral and corrupt pastors over HIS congregations? And by the way, when did GOD tell people to even attend Church?  Would Churches be burning up all over the World if they were really the “house of God”?  Would Christians all over the globe be dying from the coronavirus if JC were a true “Saviour”?  At what point do we start asking the right questions and adding up the facts to equal GOD’s TRUTH? 

This evil and wicked White Supremacist World Order must come to an end, and then the True and Living GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will be EXALTED all over the World from HIS Holy City Jerusalem in Truth and in Righteousness.

LET’S CALL UPON THE GOD THAT HAS A TRACK RECORD TO SAVE, DELIVER, AND HEAR OUR PRAYERS IF WE WILL ONLY CALL UPON HIM

Let us call upon the CREATOR and pray to HIM – not as our CAPTORS taught us but as King Solomon prayed to the GOD of Israel – FACING JERUSALEM.

“Solomon had made a brasen scaffold, of five cubits long, and five cubits broad, and three cubits high, and had set it in the midst of the court: and upon it he stood, and kneeled down upon his knees before all the congregation of Israel, and spread forth his hands toward heaven, And said, O LORD God of Israel, there is no God like thee in the heaven, nor in the earth; which keepest covenant, and shewest mercy unto thy servants, that walk before thee with all their hearts: Thou which hast kept with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him; and spakest with thy mouth, and hast fulfilled it with thine hand, as it is this day. Now therefore, O LORD God of Israel, keep with thy servant David my father that which thou hast promised him, saying, There shall not fail thee a man in my sight to sit upon the throne of Israel; yet so that thy children take heed to their way to walk in my law, as thou hast walked before me. Now then, O LORD God of Israel, let thy word be verified, which thou hast spoken unto THY SERVANT DAVID.”   II Chronicles 6:13 - 17

“If thy people…pray unto thee toward this city which thou hast chosen, and the house which I have built for thy name; Then hear thou from the heavens their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause. If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before their enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near; Yet if they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly; If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and PRAY TOWARD THEIR LAND, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and TOWARD THE CITY which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name: Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee. Now, my God, let, I beseech thee, thine eyes be open, and let thine ears be attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.   II Chronicles 6:34 - 40

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN, AND WILL FORGIVE THEIR SIN, AND WILL HEAL THEIR LAND. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, THAT MY NAME MAY BE THERE FOR EVER:   II Chronicles 7:14 - 16

“It shall come to pass, that WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE DELIVERED: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.”   Joel 2:32

LET’S GIVE OUR GOD A CHANCE TO PROVE HIMSELF!

Israelites have been scattered from our Land of Israel since 400 BCE.  Hence, for 2,400 years we have suffered the worst oppressions, affliction, cruelty, and savagery known to man.  Because our forefathers desired to worship other gods, after Our GOD of Israel had made us the wealthiest and most powerful Empire in the Middle East, HE cast us from HIS Land of Milk and Honey.  Nevertheless, HIS HAND IS STRETCHED OUT STILL. 

“THE PEOPLE TURNETH NOT UNTO HIM THAT SMITETH THEM, NEITHER DO THEY SEEK THE LORD OF HOSTS. Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.

“For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed. Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. FOR ALL THIS HIS ANGER IS NOT TURNED AWAY, BUT HIS HAND IS STRETCHED OUT STILL.”   Isaiah 9:13, 15 – 17

LET’S BE THE WISER AND RETURN TO OUR GOD THAT HAS PROMISED TO GATHER US OUT OF THIS CAPTIVITY

“THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL SHALL NOT DO INIQUITY, NOR SPEAK LIES; NEITHER SHALL A DECEITFUL TONGUE BE FOUND IN THEIR MOUTH: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid. Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.”   Zephaniah 3:13,14

“At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY BEFORE YOUR EYES, SAITH THE LORD.”   Zephaniah 3:20

We can be this Righteous Remnant of Israel prophesied to return to the GOD of Israel and to HIS Holy Land if we will just do as Our GOD and SAVIOR REQUIRES of us. 

“And now, Israel, WHAT DOTH THE LORD THY GOD REQUIRE OF THEE, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good? BEHOLD, THE HEAVEN AND THE HEAVEN OF HEAVENS IS THE LORD'S THY GOD, THE EARTH ALSO, WITH ALL THAT THEREIN IS. Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, AS IT IS THIS DAY. Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.”   Deuteronomy 10:12 - 16

With all my heart I pray to be joined with this Righteous Remnant of Israelites, so that we will TOGETHER be GOD’s LIGHT to boast of HIM, HIS GLORY, and HIS MERCIFUL KINDNESS even by GREATER MEANS than were in the BEGINNING!

“But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me,
and my Lord hath forgotten me.
Can a woman forget her sucking child,
that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?
yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;
thy walls are continually before me.
Isaiah 49:14 - 16

“Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return,
then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me:
and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.
And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall:
and they shall fight against thee,
but they shall not prevail against thee:
for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked,
and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
Jeremiah 15:19 – 21

The ransomed of the LORD shall return,
and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads:
they shall obtain joy and gladness,
and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Isaiah 35:10

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Be still, and know that I am God:
I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Psalm 46:10,11

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 7/18/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 8th - 10th Chapters
Leviticus 23:23 - 25
Numbers 19th Chapter
Joshua 21st Chapter
Isaiah 60:15 - 22
I Chronicles 6th Chapter
Jeremiah 3:16 - 20
Joel 2nd Chapter
Zephaniah 3rd Chapter
Ezekiel 20:38
Psalm 78th Chapter
Psalm 81st Chapter
Psalm 86th Chapter

NEW MOON CRESCENT
WATCH FOR FIRST DAY OF THE
FIFTH MONTH
JULY 20,21,22, 2020
“And they shall be my people, and
I will be their God: And I will give them
one heart, and one way, that they
may fear me for ever, for the
good of them, and of their children
after them:”   Jeremiah 32:39

Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5

Numbers 11th - 13th Chapters
I Samuel 12th Chapter
Nehemiah 9th Chapter
Deuteronomy 6:25
Deuteronomy 8:18 - 20
Isaiah 1st Chapter
Psalm 22nd Chapter
Jeremiah 11th Chapter
Psalm 4th Chapter
Psalm 31st Chapter
“…their nobles shall be of
themselves, and their governor
shall proceed from the midst of
them; and I will cause him to
draw near, and he shall approach
unto me: for who is this that
engaged his heart to approach
unto me? saith the LORD. And ye
shall be my people, and I will be
your God.” Jeremiah 30:21,22

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/