SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 11, 2020:

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JULY 11, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE JEALOUS GOD OF ISRAEL
WILL FORCE ROME, THE VATICAN,
AND GENTILE POWERS
TO REVEAL THE TRUTH ABOUT CHRISTIANITY

“The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made:
in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.
The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth:
the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.
The wicked shall be turned into hell,
and all the nations that forget God.”
Psalm 9:15 - 17

As I have always said, The Internet is one of the greatest inventions and certainly one of the worst ever”. I like the Internet for its easy access to information, and I have great disdain for it, as well. The reason is that it has been the breeding grounds for predators. Because everyone can gain access to the Internet, too many children and adults have lost their lives from trusting people they find on the Internet’s social media. On the contrary people can gain knowledge on their religions and how and who started them. In this week’s Sabbath Message I’ve posted info on Christianity and its inception – much of which is suspect, as the “New Testament” writings only came about after the death of JC.

That which is of great import to realize is that nowhere in the following posts is there information that speaks to the CREATOR GOD establishing this Christian religion. Now, if I were a Christian that would be the first question I would want answered. In regard to GOD of Israel’s WAY of Life, HE is the ONE GOD, the SAVIOR, and the ONLY ONE that led HIS Chosen People, but this is not the case with the inception of Christianity and the “New Testament”.

It is my absolute hope that people will NOT accept my word on Christianity being a man-made religion but will use the Internet to find as much information as possible on the legitimacy and validity of Rome’s Christian religion. It should be understood that before JC, there were many other pagan gods that people claimed were “saviours” and born of virgins, as well. Following this article is information on “The Official Religion of the Roman Empire” – Christianity.

The World’s Sixteen Crucified Saviors
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors (1875)

“The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors; Or, Christianity Before Christ, Containing New, Startling, and Extraordinary Revelations in Religious History, which Disclose the Oriental Origin of All the Doctrines, Principles, Precepts, and Miracles of the Christian New Testament, and Furnishing a Key for Unlocking Many of Its Sacred Mysteries, Besides Comprising the History of 16 Heathen Crucified Gods is an 1875 book written by American freethinker Kersey Graves,[1] which asserts that Jesus was not an actual person, but was a creation largely based on earlier stories of deities or god-men saviours who had been crucified and descended to and ascended from the underworld. Parts were reprinted in The Book Your Church Doesn't Want You to Read edited by Tim C. Leedom in 1994, and it was republished in its entirety in 2001.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World%27s_Sixteen_Crucified_Saviors

Christianity and Rome

“In the decades after Jesus's death, the Apostle Paul wrote many letters that are now part of the New Testament of the Christian Bible. Paul was a Roman citizen and sent these letters to small communities of Christians living throughout the Roman Empire. The letters show us that Paul and his fellow Christians were still figuring out exactly what being a Christian meant. Issues related to the exact relationship between Judaism and Christianity, and between Christianity and the Roman government, were prominent topics of discussion…

“Christianity was still not clearly defined at this time

The belief in Jesus as the savior—the Christ—was established as the defining trait of Christians, but other questions about whether this meant Christians were separate from Judaism were not yet settled.

“Judaism had received the status of a legal religion in the Roman Empire with formal protections. Although Christianity developed out of Jewish traditions, it had no such legal protections. Christians were occasionally persecuted—formally punished—for their beliefs during the first two centuries CE. But the Roman state’s official position was generally to ignore Christians unless they clearly challenged imperial authority.

“Rome becomes Christian

In 313 CE, the emperor Constantine issued the Edict of Milan, which granted Christianity—as well as most other religions—legal status. While this was an important development in the history of Christianity, it was not a total replacement of traditional Roman beliefs with Christianity.

In 325, Constantine called the Council of Nicaea, which was a gathering of Christian leaders to determine the formal—or orthodox—beliefs of Christianity. The result of this council was the Nicene Creed, which laid out the agreed upon beliefs of the council.

In 380 CE, the emperor Theodosius issued the Edict of Thessalonica, which made Christianity, specifically Nicene Christianity, the official religion of the Roman Empire. Most other Christian sects were deemed heretical, lost their legal status, and had their properties confiscated by the Roman state.

Conclusion

“The Roman Empire did not become Christianized overnight. Roman religious beliefs changed slowly over time. At the time the Western Roman Empire fell in 476 CE, Christianity was still spreading. It is also important to remember that Christianity itself did not appear suddenly or fully-formed. Christianity grew out of Jewish traditions and was shaped by Roman cultural and political structures for several centuries.

To take one lasting example, the head of the Roman Catholic Church—the Pope—takes his title from the old Roman office of pontifex maximus—the high priest. Roman culture was not wholly replaced, but was often repurposed as it came into contact with other peoples and cultures.

Christianity was deeply influenced by both Judaism and Roman cultural institutions. We can't fully understand the development of the Christian religion without putting it into these contexts!

https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/world-history/ancient-medieval/christianity/a/roman-culture

[Please understand that the word “Judaism” defines the White Jewish religion, and it includes the Talmud and other books written by the “Jews” living in Galilee during the Roman Era. The Talmud is separate from GOD’s Book of the Law.]

Christianity has been the religion of White Supremacists since the Roman Empire, and European ENSLAVERS have used it to indoctrinate their Black Slaves. You see, the White Powers-that-be made it their business to know the true identity of Abraham whom the CREATOR GOD brought out of Chaldea, Ancient Babylon/Sumer. The powers-that-be also made it their business to turn the Middle East into a region under the control of White Supremacists – Romans. As a matter of fact afterwards White “Jews” usurped GOD’s Land when HE exiled HIS Covenant People for forsaking HIM and HIS LAWS of Righteousness.

“Thy substance and thy treasures will I give to the spoil without price, and that for all thy sins, even in all thy borders. And I will make thee to pass with thine enemies into a land which thou knowest not: for a fire is kindled in mine anger, which shall burn upon you.” Jeremiah 15:13,14 (Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters)

Now that the CREATOR GOD of Israel is plaguing HIS Earth and millions have died, the powers-that-be should know that this White Supremacist World Order is in a free-fall, resulting in an end to their oppressive reign, despotic rule, and heinous control. The CREATOR GOD wants the GLORY DUE to HIM and to HIS Holy NAME, and HE wants to establish Righteousness on HIS Earth. But first HE will destroy all the wicked, and the coronavirus appears to be in HIS PLAN to make White Supremacist end the Christian rule they invented and fed to HIS People and to the World.

“Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: WHEN THE WICKED ARE CUT OFF, THOU SHALT SEE IT. I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he PASSED AWAY, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.” Psalm 37:34 – 36

No one should have to tell us that these millions of deaths that have occurred across the globe is due to GOD’s WRATH. And let me be clear; Rome and the Vatican that stood by and promoted the Slave Trade are well aware that the “handwriting is on the wall”. They and all White Supremacists who indoctrinated Black Hebrews by telling them all manner of lies generating false hope that JC died for their sins, and that they would go to heaven at death have the worst of their nightmares to realize.

Though many White Supremacists attend Church, the great majority of them, especially the powers-that-be do not believe in this man JC or anything written in the “New Testament”. They know all too well who wrote this Christian Book and forged a White-blue-eyed man-god. They believe in their power more than any man-god. But yet, they do fear this coronavirus and its death that awaits them, their families, and their countries. Though they are empowered with all manner of military weaponry, they know that being a Super Power Nation is nothing up against GOD’s HAND to spread a deadly Global Pandemic that can wipe them out overnight.

More importantly they should know what the CREATOR GOD of Israel will do to them if they will not reveal the truth about Christianity to HIS Chosen People and to the World. Many White Supremacist companies and leaders have apologized for the Slave Trade but not for defiling GOD’s Earth with Christianity and its over 30,000 different Christian denominations that defy everything the CREATOR stands for.

Since the GOD of Israel scattered HIS Chosen People from HIS Land of Milk and Honey, in 400 BCE, the White Powers have turned all the “Old Testament” Peoples White, especially the characters in Children’s Books on the “Old Testament” and Christianity. Yes, Rome and the White World wanted all Biblical folks to look like them, but now they have to change all these lies into GOD’s TRUTH. They have to bite the bullet and make it known that they have deceived the Whole World or die before their time.

Surely, White Supremacists do not think that the GOD of RIGHTEOUSNESS will give them control of HIS WONDROUS Earth forever. Look at what they have done. Nations suffer savagely because of White reign over GOD’s Earth. They have been left to die of hunger, disease, and destitution. Between sanctions on poor nations who disagree with White Powers and the impoverishment that is made sure by apartheid Israelis, the Palestinians are shot and killed as readily as are Blacks in White Supremacist countries. There is no desire whatsoever to see an end to Ghettoes and Third-World labels. It was Peter Navarro, President Trump’s Adviser, who recently made the statement that there are more Blacks in Chicago dead from shootings than Chinese dead from the coronavirus. His reference was to Black-on-Black crime. What he didn’t mention are the deaths of Blacks due to White racist cops. During President Obama’s eight-year term, cops killed from 200 to 400 Blacks every single year. Navarro knows about this and so also does President Trump, but who cares? This is the order given, that generations of Blacks must die. It’s not only a means of population control, but mainly a means to kill the Black Hebrews, the Chosen Children of Israel – the Biblical Israelites of the “Old Testament”.

To be fair, the GOD of Israel did say that all who will not live according to HIS LAW and all who will worship another god will “perish”. It is happening, even to White Supremacists. However, many Israelites are awakening, as per GOD’s WORD in Ezekiel 37th Chapter regarding HIS People, the SEED of Jacob, who will return back to HIM.

ISRAEL SHALL RETURN AND SHALL STAND BEFORE THEIR GOD IN HIS HOLY CITY JERUSALEM

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I WILL TAKE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN, WHITHER THEY BE GONE, AND WILL GATHER THEM ON EVERY SIDE, AND BRING THEM INTO THEIR OWN LAND: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I WILL SAVE THEM OUT OF ALL THEIR DWELLINGPLACES, WHEREIN THEY HAVE SINNED, AND WILL CLEANSE THEM: SO SHALL THEY BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD.” Ezekiel 37:21 - 23

The descendants of those who enslaved Israelites will reveal the truth about Christianity and will relinquish control of the Hebrew Israelites scattered throughout this globe or will die in “The Day of the LORD’s WRATH” that is already in progress. All this seems farfetched, but it will happen; WATCH FOR IT!!!

Not only do White Supremacists have to remove all the smoke and mirrors that put them on a holier-than-thou pedestal, but they have to serve JUSTICE for what they have done to Black Hebrew Slaves, which is give us our FREEDOM, and pay REPARATIONS for the Slave Trade and this ensuing captivity.

I have to admit that the “New Testament” writers did an awesome job of imagining and designing this man-god to appear like a true deity. But there are situations that just do not add up, and Christians should not be satisfied with anything that resembles nonsense. For one, if JC is supposed to be GOD’s Son, he should have known that GOD’s Kingdom was not nigh, as he had said. And what about JC being a “Man of Peace”? During his few years on Earth, he was faced with constant hell on Earth, which has only gotten worse unto this day, but no “man of peace” anywhere to be found. The White “Jews” and the Sadducees stayed at each other’s throats. And Paul was almost killed by an angry mob only to be saved by some Romans but martyred later. And let’s not forget that this man-god, “saviour”, couldn’t save himself, so why expect him to save anyone else. I indicated White “Jews” because GOD of Israel had long since scattered the Black Hebrews from the land leaving NONE to remain. JC determined to go off into the sunset and leave the “Lost Tribes” he said he was sent to save.

GOD of Israel had already scattered the Ten Tribes in 722 BCE. – never to return. After Judah and the Levites came out of a 70-year captivity in Babylon and returned back into the Land, they still would not obey the CREATOR GOD of Israel. And as a result HE scattered them again, but this time for good. Then HE left also to return to HIS PLACE!

“Because of their wickedness which they have committed to provoke me to anger, in that they went to burn incense, and to serve other gods, whom they knew not, neither they, ye, nor your fathers. Howbeit I SENT UNTO YOU ALL MY SERVANTS THE PROPHETS, RISING EARLY AND SENDING THEM, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I hate. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear to turn from their wickedness, to burn no incense unto other gods. Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day. Therefore now this saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; Wherefore commit ye this great evil against your souls, to cut off from you man and woman, child and suckling, out of Judah, TO LEAVE YOU NONE TO REMAIN;” Jeremiah 44:3 – 7

“I will go and return to my place, TILL THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR OFFENCE, AND SEEK MY FACE: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.” Hosea 5:15

That brings to mind that there were no Prophets of GOD of Israel to give anyone directives as there were for the Children of Israel. Not only did the GOD of Israel send HIS Chosen People HIS Prophets, but HE was with them and lived among them the whole while they lived in HIS Land.

Let’s not forget that it was ONLY the CREATOR GOD that called Abram out of Ancient Babylon and named him Abraham, that kept him safe, that told him he would bear Isaac, that told Isaac’s wife, Rebecca, she would bear twins, and that the elder, Esau, would serve the younger, Jacob, that was also with Jacob, named him “Israel” and kept him safe, that gave Jacob-Israel Twelve Sons (Tribes), that led Jacob-Israel and his twelve sons into Egypt, that Delivered and led the Nation of Israel out of Egypt, that led the Nation of Israel 430 years throughout the Wilderness and kept them safe, that led the Children of Israel into the Land of Canaan, and that fought the wicked and abominable idol-worshipping Canaanites for their Lands and was with the Nation of Israel until they, too, turned to false gods to worship them. And then the GOD of Israel kept HIS WORD to “spue” them from HIS LAND.

“Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people. Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.” Leviticus 18:26 - 30

People call JC a prophet, but that is impossible for the same reason he could never be a king of Israel. That’s something else White Supremacists have to get straightened out. Whether Christians admit it or not, JC was not of the SEED of Israel. Mary was supposed to be a virgin, and JC was of some kind of “holy ghost”, remember? Therefore, Christians can’t have it both ways. By the way, if a virgin were betrothed in the days of the Israelites in the Land and came up pregnant, she would be killed for committing adultery – reason being, a betrothed woman is considered married.

“The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;” Deuteronomy 18:15

JC was anything but like unto Moses, and actually he couldn’t hold a candle to him!

“When thou art come unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, I will set a king over me, like as all the nations that are about me; Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.” Deuteronomy 17:14,15

Again, JC was not of Israelite pedigree and certainly possessed none of Moses qualities and traits that EXALTED GOD of Israel and that gave HIM ALL the GLORY. JC had folks worshipping him; remember? And no one knows better than I that the worship of another god is a humongous NO, NO, as is confirmed in Exodus 20:1-6! How many times does Our CREATOR need to tell us that we can have no other god before HIM, that we cannot worship another god, that we cannot make any graven image and bow down to it, nor serve it BECAUSE “I the LORD thy GOD AM a JEALOUS GOD”? And HE made no exceptions, i.e., HE never said to worship JC. As a matter of fact, the CREATOR GOD neither once uttered JC’s name nor made mention of him as HE did the Children of Israel – the People whose Names HE ordered and coveted.

“God said moreover unto Moses, THUS SHALT THOU SAY UNTO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, THE LORD GOD OF YOUR FATHERS, THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.” Exodus 3:15

For those who do not recognize the origin of JC’s name, know that it is GREEK. My question is, “If JC is supposed to be of Black Hebrew extraction and of the Covenant of Israel, why does he have a Greek name? And more importantly, “Why didn’t GOD also change JC’s name, just as HE had changed the names of the People of HIS Covenant?” This is another matter that must be addressed. Reason being, is that because GOD of Israel did not change JC’s name, this is a red flag!

The White Supremacist powers of Rome and the Vatican that implemented and accomplished the “New Testament”, the Gospel, and this fraudulent man-god, JC, must address all these issues that cause GOD’s Chosen and the World to worship a false god – a mere man, nonetheless who is no more a “lord and saviour” or “man of peace” than President Donald J. Trump.

“For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, THAT HAVE NOT HEARD MY FAME, NEITHER HAVE SEEN MY GLORY; AND THEY SHALL DECLARE MY GLORY AMONG THE GENTILES. And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.” Isaiah 66:15 – 21

IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THE JEALOUS CREATOR GOD, THEN YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT HE LOVES AND THRIVES ON OUR LOVE OF HIM AND OUR ATTENTION THAT MAKES HIM OUR ONLY GOD

“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
And these words, which I command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”
Deuteronomy 6:4 - 7

Can you imagine what it means to love the GOD of Israel with “all thine heart, soul, and might”? It means that when we comply with GOD’s Commandment to LOVE HIM that there can be no more room in our hearts to love JC or any other god! Makes sense, right?

Many of us have questions about JC. I know I did, but it wasn’t an issue long because I learned quickly that JC was the last person to call upon. As a teen there were many problems I had to deal with because of my dear biological Sister. I got a picture of JC from somewhere and prayed to him in order that there would be a little peace in the house. The very next day, all Hell broke out. I took that picture and threw it in the garbage and ONLY called on GOD from that time to this. That was before I knew my true identity. Now, My GOD has opened my eyes and given me understanding and has even shown me Miracles. I’ve got to tell you that when you are Blessed, that the CREATOR GOD of Israel makes you know it. And when you have questions and genuinely SEEK HIM, HE will open your eyes! I am a Witness! I don’t usually write about myself, but if we don’t SEEK after the CREATOR GOD of Israel and abandon the heathen’s JC, man-god, then people, Israelites and Gentiles, will continue to die.

Hence, the MERCIFUL GOD of Israel, the CREATOR, is using this coronavirus to persuade White Supremacist Nations and the Vatican to tell the Peoples of this World the GOD’s TRUTH. HIS objective is to end all wickedness on HIS Earth and replace it with HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HIS GOODNESS.

“I will mention the loving kindnesses of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving kindnesses. For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour. In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.” Isaiah 63:7 – 9

“Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.” Jeremiah 30:10

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, SURELY THE HEATHEN THAT ARE ABOUT YOU, THEY SHALL BEAR THEIR SHAME. But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for they are at hand to come.” Ezekiel 36:7,8

AT THE END OF THE DAY, ALL WILL WORSHIP THE SAME CREATOR THAT EXISTED IN THE BEGINNING FOR HE IS GOD, AND TRULY THERE IS NONE ELSE

“I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.” Isaiah 61:10,11

Yes, I know; people believe that GOD’s Righteousness and PRAISE are here now, but no, not yet – no matter how many churches exist on Earth and no matter how loud the singing to JC in them, none of GOD’s WAYS exist in this evil and wicked White Supremacist World Order. That is why HE is bringing all this Hell to an end. When the GOD of Israel establishes HIS Black Hebrew Israelites, we will show forth HIS PRAISES – not JC’s!

“THIS PEOPLE HAVE I FORMED FOR MYSELF; THEY SHALL SHEW FORTH MY PRAISE.” Isaiah 43:21

That which many people do not realize is that the CREATOR GOD takes pride in all HIS WONDROUS WORKS – not just HIS WAYS of Righteousness. But the CREATOR exemplifies GREATNESS in all that HE does. If HE saves a person it is a big deal to HIM. If HE Delivers HIS whole Nation of Israelites out of Egypt, HE wants them to remember that moment forever. All HIS ACTS reflect HIS MERCY, and HE wants the World to be aware of the phenomenal things HE accomplishes for ONLY A True GOD is capable of bringing such Marvels to fruition. Therefore, HE wants HIS WORKS to reflect upon HIM, HIS POWER, and HIS Holy Name, so that there is no confusion about it.

“For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, SHALL ALL FLESH COME TO WORSHIP BEFORE ME, SAITH THE LORD. And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.” Isaiah 66:22 – 24

After the CREATOR RETURNS and takes back HIS Earth, HE will establish HIS WORLD ORDER, and it will be one of Righteousness, Happiness, and Tears of Thanksgiving to the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel. Then people won’t have to fear the oppression and race hatred of White Supremacists Nations but will enjoy life and take great pleasure in EXALTING this GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob that Created all this WONDROUS Earth. People won’t have to be told to worship HIM, as HIS Holy Temple in Jerusalem will be filled with people giving GLORY to GOD of Israel on HIS Holy Days. Sorrow, mourning, and sadness will be horrors of the past.

“The lofty looks of man shall be humbled,
and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down,
and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.”
Isaiah 2:11

“They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain:
for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD,
as the waters cover the sea. And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse,
which shall stand for an ensign of the people;
to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people,
which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros,
and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath,
and from the islands of the sea.
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations,
and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel,
and gather together the dispersed of Judah
from the four corners of the earth.”
Isaiah 11:9 - 12

“The ransomed of the LORD shall return,
and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads:
they shall obtain joy and gladness,
and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.”
Isaiah 35:10

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”
Zephaniah 2:3

“Be still, and know that I am God:
I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.”
Psalm 46:10,11

“Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.”
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 7/11/20
Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 5th - 7th Chapters
Leviticus 5:1
Judges 13:1 – 18
Genesis 32:29
I Samuel 1st Chapter
II Chronicles 7th Chapter
Ezekiel 8th Chapter
Psalm 14th Chapter
Psalm 30th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/