SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JANUARY 15, 2022

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR JANUARY 15, 2022

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

GOD’s COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM
AND HIS BLACK SEED

For the LORD's portion is his people;
Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land,
and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about,
he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
Deuteronomy 32:9,10

Thus saith the LORD of hosts;
After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you:
for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
Zechariah 2:8

Abraham’s SEED in the Hebrew Scriptures pictured White
are actually proved Black!

The Hebrew Scriptures, which are the “Old Testament”, are appropriately named given that all these books highlight “Thus Saith the LORD” and necessitate the CREATOR’s WORD and HIS interaction with the Children of Israel.  That’s correct; from Genesis to Malachi it’s all about GOD and ONLY HIS profound involvement with HIS Covenant People.  The CREATOR sends visions to HIS Prophets for leading and guiding the Children of Israel daily in order that they will stay strengthened to SEEK HIM and to KNOW HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  HE also separated them from other Nations in order that they would not be influenced to worship their gods and stray from HIM and from the Book of the Law HE gave to Moses to give to them to live and do “forever”.  Truly, GOD’s Covenant with Abraham, the Patriarch of Israel, and his SEED is one of a Divine kind!  However, as a result of the Children of Israel rejecting GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness and forsaking HIM for other gods, the CREATOR enabled another people to assume the history and the identity of the Hebrew Scriptures, even unto this day.   In that these imposters also usurped the Promise Land, GOD ONLY KNOWS exactly how this will end. 

The world has been deceived about many things since White Powers took control of GOD’s Earth and called their reign “civilization”.  Any and everything that was originally Black transformed into what is now White.  But worst of all transitions from GOD’s required WALK of Life occurring on HIS Earth was when Rome, White “Jews”, and Christians of that era invented the worship of a man and called their religion, Christianity.  This religion, above all religions, is in position to deceive the World in particular GOD’s ELECT, and unbeknownst to most, via pagan worship and by changing GOD’s Ordinances, it has come to fruition.

The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.”   Isaiah 24:4,5

A so-called “New Testament” for teaching this man-made “Gospel” was also published for this purpose even though neither GOD nor HIS Prophets had any say in these writings. I find this suspect, and I might add that this “New Testament” wasn’t written until after the death of this feigned Christian man-god. Nevertheless, this Christian religion has lasted for over 2,000 years – but only because of the abominations the Children of Israel committed against their GOD of Israel in forsaking HIM for other gods and breaking HIS Covenant.

GOD’s COVENANT AND HIS RIGHTEOUS BOOK OF THE LAW TRUMPS ALL RELIGIONS

TAKE HEED UNTO YOURSELVES, LEST YE FORGET THE COVENANT OF THE LORD YOUR GOD, WHICH HE MADE WITH YOUand make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.”   Deuteronomy 4:23 - 28

Not only did the CREATOR make a Covenant with HIS People, but HE gave them HIS very own Hand-written Book of the Law for them to live and do for as long as they live on HIS Earth.

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.”   Exodus 24:12

“These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.”   Deuteronomy 12:1

As we can see, there can be nothing suspect about the WORD of the CREATOR GOD.  If this Christian man-god, JC, is not the so-called “Son of God”, then what exactly is the GOD’s TRUTH concerning him?  The truth must start with the CREATOR GOD and HIS Revelations.  And of a truth, HE never uttered one word in the Hebrew Scriptures about this JC man being a “lord and saviour” or being HIS “Son”.  Why would HE, given the fact that HE is a JEALOUS GOD, said that HE doesn’t know of another god (Isaiah 44:8), and wrote the First Commandment, so that we will have no other god before HIM?  It’s as if HE knew nothing about JC and his “Gospel”.  GOD named Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and called HIS Beloved Israelites and HIS Prophets by their names, but there is not HIS WORD at all or name about JC.  That, too, is suspect and a red flag.  Any evidence of a “Son of God” is yet to be found or proved, for the CREATOR GOD has HIS EYES on the Children of Israel and on HIS Covenant that HE made with them. 

GOD Created the Heavens and the Earth and all things therein, HE destroyed the wicked with a FLOOD, and HE Chose for HIMSELF a Special People.  These People started with a Black Man named Abram whom GOD obviously had good reason to love, for it was with him that the CREATOR made this WONDROUS COVENANT.

“Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”   Genesis 12:1 - 3

“After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

“And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

“In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, UNTO THY SEED have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:   Genesis  15:1, 7, 18

CIRCUMCISION SEALED GOD’s COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM AND HIS SEED

“And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.”   Genesis 17:9 - 12

As we can see, GOD’s Covenants are not just with Abram, but they are with his SEED, as well.  Ur of the Chaldees is Ancient Babylon, and these people are of Hamitic extraction – a Black People for sure.  Noah’s son Ham occupied Egypt, Canaan, and Ancient Babylon.  Here is where the history of Abram gets really interesting.   

If Ur of the Chaldees is the original homeland of Abram, then he is obviously of Hamitic extraction.  People have been saying for decades that Abram is a Shemite.  Well, the facts seem to differ with this information.  It is proved using Biblical maps that the descendants of Japheth inhabited Europe, and the descendants of Ham inhabited the Middle East where is Ur of the Chaldees.  There is no concrete information regarding the territory of Shem.  The only information I can find on the region of Shem is “Mesha”, and that is also located in Ancient Hamitic territory – Canaan to be exact (Directly East of the Dead Sea as written in Genesis 10:30,31: https://bibleatlas.org/mesha.htm).  Hence, for sure there is no way possible that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and the Twelve Tribes of Israel were of European extraction.  It is amazing how we can believe a lie for so long that it will eventually become truth.  Nevertheless, given this revelation, Abraham is definitely of Ham and of Shem, as well, i.e., until further notice.   

I always wondered why the CREATOR changed Abram’s name to Abraham.  At least now we have tangible information on Ham’s travels and settlements that can certainly prove the reason why the CREATOR made this switch.  Thus, it would appear that the CREATOR GOD confirms that Abram descended from Noah’s son, Ham. 

“When Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but THY NAME SHALL BE ABRAHAM; FOR A FATHER OF MANY NATIONS HAVE I MADE THEE. And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.”   Genesis 17:1 – 6

This Covenant that GOD of Israel made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and the Children of Israel is an Everlasting Covenant and speaks volumes about HIS LAW and HIS connection with HIS Chosen/Beloved People.  This UNION began millennia before the Roman Era, and it is pertinent even unto this day.  It was the CREATOR GOD that initiated this Covenant, and though the SEED of Abraham is scattered into the “Four Corners of the Earth”, HE never revoked it.  Actually, the history of Abram, whose name GOD changed to Abraham, is absolutely fascinating!  Some descendants of Slaves should be ecstatic and over the Moon.  Those who were Slaves to White Supremacists will be reunited with their own heritage and be governed by their own Nobles (Jeremiah 30:21).   Those descendants of Slaves who were captives throughout the Earth and forgotten as Israelites (Deuteronomy 32:26) have been last for a very long time, but will indeed be first again, given GOD’s WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets.

To Abraham was born Isaac, and to Isaac was born Abraham’s grandson Jacob, the Father of the Twelve Tribes called the Children of Israel.  Resulting from their sins, they are scattered across the globe in the hands of the White Powers suffering the consequences for rebelling against the GOD of the Covenant.  However, as it is prophesied, the GOD of Israel will cause a Righteous Remnant to return to their heritage.  As Christianity dictates, all that was prophesied is certainly not fulfilled.

“It shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.”   Isaiah 11:11,12

“Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.”   Jeremiah 32:37 – 42

I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first. And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.”   Jeremiah 33:7 – 9

“I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:   Ezekiel 20:37

I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers. And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed. And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.”   Ezekiel 20:41 – 44

By the way, to say that Abraham might be of the seed of Ham is not to say that the CREATOR made a Covenant with Hamites, at all.  My purpose is to provide enough information to prove that Abraham and his SEED are a Black Hebrew Nation – a People Chosen and molded by the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD!  They are the People borne by the ONE True and Living GOD by an Everlasting Covenant that entails worshipping the CREATOR, Living HIS LAW, and inheriting the Land of Canaan that HE make a NAME for HIMSELF (Psalm 50:14,15; Nehemiah 9:10).  Know also, given that which is written in Leviticus 26th and in Deuteronomy 28th Chapters everyone can determine that the SEED of the Biblical Israelites are the accursed in these passages, thus, confirming, as well, that they are Black just like their Patriarch Abraham.

The LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.   Deuteronomy 26:18,19

“Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.”   Isaiah 46:3 – 4

“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Calling a ravenous bird from the east, the man that executeth my counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it.   Isaiah 46:9 - 12 

Given Covid, climate disasters, and flooding, not to mention the false worship, untold oppression, and corruption in White Supremacist Nations that flourish, it’s not difficult to understand that we are in the days when the CREATOR will again end wickedness on this Globe, take back HIS Earth, HIS Holy City Jerusalem, HIS Holy Land, and HIS Covenant People.  The CREATOR will Judge these Ruling World Powers for defiling HIS Holy Land and HIS Covenant People with abominable teachings and for hyping this man-god, JC – causing HIM to be forgotten.  HIS Judgment is long overdue and HIS Ordinances must be the order of HIS Earth upon HIS RETURN.  It is time for the True and Living GOD to be EXALTED for all HIS WONDROUS WORKS for it’s been a long time that HE has been without the PRAISE and the GLORY HE most certainly deserves. 

Therefore, learn what “Thus Saith the LORD” about HIS TRUTH, for HE, with HIS POWER is taking back HIS Earth and all that is HIS.  And this World, as we know it, will be no more.  The SEED of Abraham will return to their place, and King David’s offspring will keep GOD’s Charge (I Kings 2:3) to establish Righteousness in GOD’s Holy City, Jerusalem, in the Land of Israel, and throughout the World.

Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces,
and there be none to deliver. Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me:
and to him that ordereth his conversation aright
will I shew the salvation of God.
Psalm 50:22,23

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard,
nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen,
O God, beside thee,
what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
Isaiah 64:4

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD;
I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you,
they shall bear their shame. But ye, O mountains of Israel,
ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit
to my people of Israel;
for they are at hand to come.
Ezekiel 36:7,8

Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.
Jeremiah 3:19

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
Hosea 13:9

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 1/15/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 – 14
Genesis 19th – 21st Chapters
Leviticus 18th Chapter
Jeremiah 10:1 - 5
Joshua 24:1 - 25
Deuteronomy 23:17,18
Isaiah 3rd Chapter
Isaiah 13th Chapter
Jeremiah 48th Chapter
Jeremiah 49:1 - 6
Jeremiah 50th Chapter
Jeremiah 51st Chapter
I Kings 18:36 - 39
Amos 7:5 - 9
Psalm 84th Chapter
Psalm 91st Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/