SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 4, 2021

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 4, 2021

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

EARTH IS TURNED INTO HELL!

I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.
Jeremiah 12:7

Only acknowledge thine iniquity,
that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God,
and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree,
and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 3:13

Thus saith the Lord GOD;
Behold, I have spoken in my jealousy and in my fury,
because ye have borne the shame of the heathen:
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand,
Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame.
Ezekiel 36:6,7

Let the CREATOR take back HIS Universe
And restore it to its original state.

We know well that we live in Hell on this Earth, but few of us wonder why or ask why the CREATOR GOD has allowed this to happen to HIS once “Perfect” Planet.  Given that this Earth is in the hands and under the absolute control of White Supremacists - one race of people - who are not GOD’s Chosen, it should seem obvious that something is askew, especially if the CREATOR calls these people “heathens”.  And under these circumstances, there has to be a reason for all this Hell, false worship, racism, and mayhem on HIS Earth.  But, will people consider GOD’s WORD on this matter and act accordingly?

THE HEATHEN SHALL KNOW THAT THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL WENT INTO CAPTIVITY FOR THEIR INIQUITY: BECAUSE THEY TRESPASSED AGAINST ME, THEREFORE HID I MY FACE FROM THEM, AND GAVE THEM INTO THE HAND OF THEIR ENEMIES: so fell they all by the sword. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.   Ezekiel 39:23,24

All this Hell and unrest that exists across the Globe is a direct result of the sins, wickedness, and abominations of GOD’s Chosen People, the Children of Israel.  Countless times, the GOD of Israel Commanded HIS Beloved People to take heed to HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments and to live them for as long as Israel lives on HIS Earth (Deut. 12:1).  But they didn’t, and they never FEARED the GOD of Israel to obey HIS VOICE.  Of all the greatest of abominations, they broke HIS First Commandment to “have no other gods before HIM” and forsook HIM, the ONLY True GOD, for gods made by men’s hands.   

“Then said the LORD unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth. And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity. And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy. And I will cause them to be removed into all kingdoms of the earth, because of Manasseh the son of Hezekiah king of Judah, for that which he did in Jerusalem.”    Jeremiah 13:1 - 4

“Thou hast forsaken me, saith the LORD, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting. And I will fan them with a fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children, I WILL DESTROY MY PEOPLE, SINCE THEY RETURN NOT FROM THEIR WAYS. Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas: I have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a spoiler at noonday: I have caused him to fall upon it suddenly, and terrors upon the city. She that hath borne seven languisheth: she hath given up the ghost; her sun is gone down while it was yet day: she hath been ashamed and confounded: and the residue of them will I deliver to the sword before their enemies, saith the LORD.   Jeremiah 15:6 – 9

Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?”   Malachi 3:7

THESE “ENEMIES” OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL ARE THE HEATHENS OF WHOM GOD SPEAKS – THOSE WHO PRESENTLY RULE OVER THEM

The CREATOR GOD was enraged at the Children of Israel for defying HIM and for rejecting HIM for other gods.  For these reasons, HE enabled the Ruling Powers-that-be to have major control over HIS Earth and over HIS Children of Israel.  Though GOD gave White Supremacists this power to control and “Police HIS Earth”, HE is against their wickedness, as well, and they will also pay for their merciless crimes against Black Hebrews and against HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, which they hid from the World in order that the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel might be forever obliterated and forgotten. 

Under these circumstances, chaos and confusion, sickness and plagues, death and destruction, war and instability, and gross unhappiness and sorrow prevail at every turn.  GOD has no reason to rejoice and celebrate over HIS Earth or over HIS People.  HE scattered HIS Children of Israel into the “Four Corners of the Earth” via a cruel and merciless Slave Trade and this present-day Captivity.  The people GOD used to facilitate the Curses upon HIS People are Europeans, and it was to them HE gave control over HIS Earth and HIS rebellious Children of Israel. 

“Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.   I Kings 9:7 - 9

The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

“The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart: And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee: And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever. Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he SHALL PUT A YOKE OF IRON UPON THY NECK, UNTIL HE HAVE DESTROYED THEE. The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;”   Deuteronomy 28:25,28,29,32,43 - 49

I WILL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE HEATHEN, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.”   Leviticus 26:33

“When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. and THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, AND YE SHALL BE LEFT FEW IN NUMBER AMONG THE HEATHEN, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.”   Deuteronomy 4:25 – 28

“And ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the HEATHEN that are round about you.

“Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.”   Ezekiel 11:12,16

For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for?”   Deuteronomy 4:7

WHAT CAN WE DEDUCE FROM THE WICKED AND REBELLIOUS ISRAELITES BEING CAST INTO THE HANDS OF THE “HEATHEN”

They did not destroy the nations,
concerning whom the LORD commanded them:
But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works.
And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
Psalm 106:34 – 36

The LORD shall scatter thee among all people,
from the one end of the earth even unto the other;
and there thou shalt serve other gods,
which neither thou nor thy fathers have known,
even wood and stone. And among these nations
shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest:
but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart,
and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
Deuteronomy 28:64,65

Whether this fact is accepted or not, it is for sure that this would mean that the CREATOR GOD of Israel has used the very WICKED RULERS OF THIS EARTH to punish the WICKED IDOLATROUS CHILDREN OF ISRAEL for forsaking HIM for other gods.  And clearly in this process, GOD allowed HIS Earth to be turned into a World of absolute Hell. It is important to know and remember what “Thus Saith the LORD”.  And the first of which we should know are that GOD not only cast us from our Land of Israel, but HE also left HIS Holy City Jerusalem.

I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.”   Jeremiah 12:7

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

Now that we have GOD’s own WORDS that it is HE that cast us into the hands of “heathens”, we should ask why people would follow the ways of the heathen, specifically the heathens’ religions – Christianity to be exact.

Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.”   Jeremiah 10:1,2

Ye shall know that I am the LORD: for ye have not walked in my statutes, neither executed my judgments, but have done after the manners of the heathen that are round about you.   Ezekiel 11:12

The GOD of Israel does not want HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel, worshipping the gods of Egypt, the gods of Canaan, and no other gods – not even the gods of the “heathen”.

“After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances. Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God. Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.”   Leviticus 18:3 - 5

We should now know that GOD of Israel scattered the Children of Israel from their Land of Milk and Honey and cast them into the hands of the “worst of the heathen”.  And worst of all the Curses upon Black Hebrews, consider that it’s these same “heathens” who invented a god and a religion that deceived the entire World.  White Supremacist heathens thought they would be the wiser to commit the same abominations that caused GOD of Israel to cast the Israelites from their Land.  They knew that if they could deceive the descendants of Slaves to worship their Christian invention, that GOD’s Black Hebrews would forever remain under their control.  And more importantly they knew that by brainwashing GOD’s Chosen People that they would forever reign the White Supremacists of this Wicked World Order.  They don’t know it yet, but this is not GOD’s PLAN!

Unless there are other valid reasons as to why this Earth has been turned into Hell, with the many atrocities, tragedies, crimes, violence, and lack of peace and harmony that accompanies it, it makes sense to admit that GOD’s CURSES upon HIS Earth are a result of all the sins of Israel.  No one else has any answers – not even the “New Testament” and its JC, man-god, for this so-called “Son of God”, like the rebellious Children of Israel, has also forsaken GOD of Israel and changed everything the CREATOR GOD Commanded of us! 

“The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. THE EARTH ALSO IS DEFILED UNDER THE INHABITANTS THEREOF; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.   Isaiah 24:4 - 6

Sooner or later, these Christian Powers will have to deal with GOD’s WORD, HIS TRUTH, and HIS ACTS for their wicked works against HIM and HIS Chosen Children of Israel they deceived with this man-god, JC.  And as it is prophesied, the GOD of Israel will gather HIS Righteous Remnant of the Children of Israel out of White Supremacist Nations and return them to their own heritage. 

Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and IN GREAT WRATH; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:”   Jeremiah 32:37 – 39

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.   Jeremiah 32:40 - 42

I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first. And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.   Jeremiah 33:7 - 9

It is needless to say that this man-god is useless to end this vile and wicked World Order.  We live in Hell, whether Christians will admit it or not.  Of a Truth, nowhere is the Righteous GOD found on this Earth, for this Hell has been ongoing even before this man-god’s inception or rather invention.  Pic a place, and there we will find immorality, abuse of women and children, murder, sex and corruption in Church and in government, greed, White Wealth, White Privilege, Oppression and Great Affliction, madness, and the list goes on.  It makes sense that if the CREATOR would cast us among the Ruling Heathens of this World for forsaking HIM that we would learn their ways and their religions and become heathens just like them. 

According to a LIFE Magazine publication, JC did in fact defy the CREATOR GOD, and it was with Rome’s blessings.

“Jesus
Who do you say that I am?
Introduction: The Carpenter’s Son Who Changed Everything”
(2021)

The Truth of the matter is that Roman Powers and the so-called (White) “Jews” of that era instituted the JC, man-god, Christianity, and this “New Testament”.  And unbeknownst to many, people have lived by these lies, and it was the Ruling Powers that have fabricated and spread, via Missionaries, these “New Testament” fairy tales for more than 2,000 years.  This Roman “New Gospel” made GOD’s LAW, HIS VOICE, and HIS WORD completely null and void.   

Christianity started with Jewish eschatological expectations, and it developed into the worship of a deified Jesus after his earthly ministry, his crucifixion, and the post-crucifixion experiences of his followers. Modern scholarship is engaged in an ongoing debate as to the proper designation for Jesus' first followers.

How is the spread of Christianity related to Jewish history?
The Spread of Christianity The Spread of Christianity From a sect of Jews to a world dominating religion that defeated the Roman Empire, the story of Christianity is – for better or worse – intimately intertwined with Jewish history. In the beginning of the second century it looked as if Christianity would die out.

Apr 23, 2018 · The New Testament was written by Jews. A book in the language of the JewsJewish scholar David Flusser observes how the New Testament records Jewish life in the…

WE SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT HOW THE CREATOR BEGAN HIS WAYS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The CREATOR GOD called Moses up to Mount Sinai to give him HIS LAWS of Righteousness to teach to the Children of Israel.  The HOLY ONE of Israel also appointed the Kings of Israel and HIS designated Levitical Priests in order that they would also teach the Nation of Israel HIS Book of the Law.  GOD’s Righteous Prophets and King David Feared HIM to obey HIS Commandments, for they knew that living and doing GOD’s Book of the Law, as it is written is the only thing that prevents wickedness.  Take note of King David’s charge and path he chose for his son, Solomon, which is far removed from what the Roman JC, man-god said and did.

“It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.”   Deuteronomy 6:25

“Now the days of David drew nigh that he should die; and he charged Solomon his son, saying, I go the way of all the earth: be thou strong therefore, and shew thyself a man; And KEEP THE CHARGE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO WALK IN HIS WAYS, TO KEEP HIS STATUTES, AND HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND HIS JUDGMENTS, AND HIS TESTIMONIES, AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself: That the LORD may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.”   I Kings 2:1 – 4

JC ended the keeping of GOD’s LAW (Romans 10:4), and it’s been terminated, so that this World will worship him and forget the ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS Righteous Book of the Law.  As a result this Wicked World Order touts 45,000 Christian denominations, 2 billion Christians, and 37 million Churches, yet there is no end to this Hell we live in, and worse, there is no “Man of Peace” and certainly not any “Peace on Earth”!  The Psalms and GOD of Israel are correct; “Vain is the help of man” (Psalm 60:11).

“The LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left. And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection. SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”   Deuteronomy 32:36 - 39

Thus and without question, this Earth and its Peoples are in disastrous peril, as once again the CREATOR is in the process of destroying the wicked just as HE did with the FLOOD – only it’s with plagues and other catastrophes this time!   

BUT THIS TOO WILL PASS

This present Ruthless and Cruel White World Order has completed its punishment upon the Children of Israel, and now let us watch in horror GOD’s punishment upon all the wicked Powers-that-be and HIS taking back of HIS Earth, which must also be fulfilled.

“Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again: But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.”   Isaiah 51:22,23

I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.”   Jeremiah 30:11

GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will remember HIS Covenant with HIS People.

Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do. Ye stand this day all of you before the LORD your God; your captains of your tribes, your elders, and your officers, with all the men of Israel,”   Deuteronomy 29:9,10

“That thou shouldest enter into covenant with the LORD thy God, and into his oath, which the LORD thy God maketh with thee this day: THAT HE MAY ESTABLISH THEE TO DAY FOR A PEOPLE UNTO HIMSELF, AND THAT HE MAY BE UNTO THEE A GOD, AS HE HATH SAID UNTO THEE, AND AS HE HATH SWORN UNTO THY FATHERS, TO ABRAHAM, TO ISAAC, AND TO JACOB. Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath; But with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day:”   Deuteronomy 29:12 – 14

THE CREATOR IS STILL GOD; HE NEVER CHANGED; MANKIND MADE HIM A MERE MAN, AND COVERED UP ALL HIS WAYS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;   I Chronicles 16:8 – 12

O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones. He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth. BE YE MINDFUL ALWAYS OF HIS COVENANT; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations; Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac; And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance;”   I Chronicles 16:13 – 18

THE CREATOR GOD IS NOT ONLY GOD TO HIS COVENANT PEOPLE BUT TO ALL WHO WILL EMBRACE HIS COVENANT

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.”   Isaiah 56:6 - 8

Moreover, know beyond the shadow of a doubt that the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel will cut off the wicked of HIS Earth, for HE wants it back in a Righteous state.  Then HE will GATHER HIS Elect, the Righteous Remnant of Israel who will turn to HIM with their whole heart and soul, and HE will establish them in their heritage – the Land of Milk and Honey for the Second Time, just as HE has said HE would!  

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.   Isaiah 43:21

Now we know from what “Thus Saith the LORD, that it will be the Righteous Remnant of Israel destined to return who will be the ones to show forth the PRAISES of the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD in TRUTH and in RIGHTEOUSNESS!

It shall come to pass in that day,
that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time
to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria,
and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush,
and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath,
and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign
for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel,
and gather together the dispersed of Judah
from the four corners of the earth.
Isaiah 11:11,12

Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.
Jeremiah 3:19

Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee:
and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out;
and I will get them praise and fame in every land
where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again,
even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity
before your eyes, saith the LORD.
Zephaniah 3:19,20

If thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear,
but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish,
and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land,
whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
I call heaven and earth to record this day against you,
that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing:
therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
That thou mayest love the LORD thy God,
and that thou mayest obey his voice,
and that thou mayest cleave unto him:
for HE IS THY LIFE, AND THE LENGTH OF THY DAYS:
that thou mayest dwell in the land
which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
Deuteronomy 30:17 – 20

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
Hosea 13:9

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 12/4/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Deuteronomy 31st and 32nd Chapters
Nehemiah 8th Chapter
Jeremiah 3rd Chapter
Jeremiah 12th Chapter
Jeremiah 16:14,15
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14
Micah 4:1 – 7
Lamentation 2:9
Jeremiah 31:10 - 14
Ezekiel 20:33 - 44
Ezekiel 28:25,26
Zechariah 8:1 - 9
Zechariah 13:7 - 9
Psalm 37:4 – 11,34
Psalm 81:8 - 10
Psalm 25th Chapter

NEW MOON CRESCENT WATCH
FOR THE FIRST DAY
OF THE NINTH MONTH
DECEMBER 4,5,6, 2021
“…Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although
I have cast them far off among the
heathen, and although I have scattered
them among thecountries, yet will I
be to them as a little sanctuary in
the countries where they shall come.”   
Ezekiel 9:16

Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5
Deuteronomy 33rd and 34th Chapters
Isaiah 10:16 – 23
Isaiah 11:1 – 16
Isaiah 45:17 - 25
Jeremiah 3:21 - 25
Jeremiah 29:11 – 14
Jeremiah 32:37 – 44
Jeremiah 33:3,6 – 16
Ezekiel 37:9 – 14
Psalm 53:6
Jeremiah 9th Chapter
Jeremiah 16th Chapter
Ezekiel 12th Chapter
Ezekiel 34th Chapter
Psalm 5th Chapter
Isaiah 40:18 - 31
Isaiah 46th Chapter
Isaiah 54th Chapter
Jeremiah 10:10 – 16
Jeremiah 51:15
Zechariah 8:9 – 23
Psalm 104th Chapter
Psalm 9th Chapter
Oh that the salvation of Israel
were come out of Zion! when the LORD
bringeth back the captivity of his people,
Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel
shall be glad.” Psalm 14:7

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah Yacob, President

Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/